My Young Client Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had completely forgotten about Kelly until she walked around the corner wearing a small strap on penis attached to her hips. Her large breasts swayed as she walked and the small penis jutted out from her midsection. Her long blonde hair was down around her shoulders. All of a sudden I was very excited because I had never seen two women fuck each other but it had been something I always wanted to watch. She slowly walked up to where Katie had her head facing and dropped to her knees.

"You just couldn't wait, you horny little bitch." Still keeping my cock inside Katie I couldn't help but watch the scene taking place in front of me. Kelly bent down and kissed her partner hard, sliding her tongue all over Katie's face and lips in a display of complete sexual abandon. She then grabbed Katie's hair hard in one hand and presented her with the dildo she had strapped to herself. "Suck it." She said with authority.

I still wasn't really moving but started to slowly stroke back in and out of Katie's pussy while she slid the dildo into her mouth and started to suck on it. I knew very well about her skills with her mouth and she treated it just like my cock, swirling her tongue around, moaning and then taking it deep inside of her throat. At the same time Kelly started to rub her own large breasts and pinch her nipples. She locked eyes with me.

"Well, aren't you going to fuck her?" She growled. "Fuck her hard for me." I started to move my cock faster inside Katie and heard her start to moan around the cock she had in her mouth. I could tell that Katie was really horny and wanted to feel some release when she started to push herself back into me, fucking me even harder. Kelly still had a hold of her hair and started to fuck her mouth, not waiting for Katie to do the work. Katie started to grunt and squeal with a pussy full of my cock and a mouth full as well. After a couple of minutes she spat out the dildo suddenly, screamed and I felt her pussy squeeze my cock hard and a rush of wetness as she came all over me.

"That's my girl." Kelly said as she backed away, standing up with the member she wore still swinging between her legs. I slid my cock out of Katie, hoping that it might be time for me to sample what Kelly had to offer. She was so aggressive and strong it was a direct contrast to Katie's loving, gentle style and there was a part of me that really wanted to be dominated by her.

"Okay, now it's your turn." Kelly said, looking right at me. I looked quickly at Katie who was now lying on her back as if to ask her permission and she laughed. Kelly stepped up to me and grabbed my cock in her hand again firmly. "Get down on your hands and knees." As I hesitated she grabbed me by the hair firmly and said again with a growl. "Get down, now!"

I dropped to my hands and knees on the mat, replacing Katie in the position she had been in. Katie slid back so that she was lying on her back but her pussy was presented to me. I felt Kelly kneel down behind me and suddenly felt hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them wide. It made me a bit nervous but I suddenly felt the most amazing sensation of Kelly's tongue sliding up and down the crack of my ass and down to my balls. She also reached around and started to stroke my fully hard cock while her tongue started to rim my sensitive asshole. This was something that had always turned me on a lot but many women just wouldn't do, and I think she could feel my cock get even harder in her hand.

Just lying in front of me Katie was sliding her fingers in and out of her wet pussy. She was panting and moaning while her fingers pulled her own juices out of her. I bent down and slid my tongue onto the pussy that was presented before me and started to tenderly lick her. The combination of sensation from the mouth on my ass and balls, hand stroking my cock and the scent of Katie's pussy while all of us moaned in unison was almost too much to take.

I felt the tongue leave my backside and felt Kelly shifting her weight. Suddenly without warning I felt pressure of a warm object against my asshole. I tensed up suddenly, not expecting to be invaded like that. I felt Kelly stroking my ass cheeks.

"Relax, this won't hurt at all." She said, gently pushing forward. I felt my asshole stretch out and then suddenly the small cock she was wearing was pushing inside me. Nerve endings all over my body stood up on end as intense feelings of pleasure shot through my body. The member inside me was warm and well lubricated so there was no pain beyond a stretching sensation. Katie got up and moved around beside me and placed her hand on my now rock hard cock while she kissed me tenderly and licked my neck and ears.

"Mmm baby...doesn't that feel nice?" All I could do was nod and moan. While still stroking my cock gently, I could hear Katie and Kelly kiss each other with a sloppy wet tongue kiss. Katie was idly fingering her pussy.

"That's right, baby..." Kelly growled. "Suck my tits and finger my pussy while I fuck your man." Katie complied and while I couldn't turn around to see it they both started to moan louder, Katie's slightly muffled while her mouth was full of Kelly's large breasts. The cock moving in and out of me was going slowly and carefully, and with every stroke I could feel my insides being stroked, building towards an incredible orgasm. Katie's small hand was still gently stroking my cock, but she seemed to know exactly how hard and fast to stroke to keep me right on the edge of sanity but not push me over.

The cock inside me slid out and roughly Kelly commanded me to turn over. At the same time I turned over on my back Katie moved to hover just over my face and she grabbed my knees, pulling them up towards my chest. I could now see Kelly's large breasts swaying in front of me as she again placed the slick dildo at the entrance to my hole and gently pushed it back in. My body accepted it without any surprise this time and again the pleasure swept through me. Now Katie lowered her wet pussy onto my face and started to rub it back and forth across my tongue and lips, while also taking a hold of my cock again and starting to lightly stroke it.

"Let's finish him off, baby." Katie purred, knowing that I was on the edge of losing my mind from the intense pleasure. She leaned forward and before I knew what had happened my cock was in her mouth and she was sucking on me vigorously. Her pussy on top of me was simply rubbing her juices all over my face.

"Come on, stud...come for us!" Kelly moaned. "I want to share your load with my girl." That was all it took for me to start to buck my hips and spasm underneath them. The rush of my orgasm hit me like a freight train and I felt my cock start to pulse and shoot stream after stream of come into Katie's mouth. She moaned with her lips firmly around my cock, but the load was too massive from all the stimulation and some dripped out of her mouth and down around my balls and stomach. I felt like it lasted for ten minutes.

Kelly slid the dildo out of my ass and grabbed Katie's hair, pulling their faces together. In one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, Katie slid her tongue out coated with my seed and Kelly licked it into her mouth. They deeply tongue kissed each other and fiercely grabbed each other while Katie quickly slid two fingers into Kelly's pussy and started to fuck her hard with them. They were both moaning and squealing while I was slowly coming down from my orgasm. Kelly started to scream loudly into Katie's mouth and I saw her hips buck hard and then suddenly relax as she came hard onto Katie's fingers.

All of us slowed down a bit after the intensity of what had just happened. Katie turned around and bent down to kiss me again.

"I hope you liked that, lover." She said with tenderness. "I thought my friend would be a nice surprise for you." In the meantime, Kelly bent down and with skill grabbed my now softening cock and started to clean it off with her tongue. She just didn't seem to ever get enough. When she was done she also moved up to give me a deep kiss, and then the two of them embraced again. Kelly unstrapped the dildo and let it drop to the floor.

Coming to my senses I realized that we were in the middle of the room, which by now reeked like sex with two incredibly gorgeous naked women and myself with drying sperm and pussy juice all over my body. Standing up I suggested we jump in the shower, and Kelly instantly grabbed my cock.

"I hope this is ready for Round 3." She laughed. Katie grabbed my hand and gave me another deep kiss while the three of us stumbled towards the shower. I could only imagine what might happen in there and just wondered if my body could keep up with these two gorgeous women. It was going to be a night to remember.

12