My Young Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

I offered to soap her back. She nodded and turned off the shower. I was in a vibrant mood and soaped her back with a lot of eagerness and unhesitatingly soaped her bum, which I never did before. I enjoyed the softness of her plump bums and soaped her thighs and legs too.

I took further courage (her buoyant mood a little while ago encouraged me) and soaped her crack too. I soaped her inner thighs and my hands touched the hairy lower fringe of her pussy.

I went back to her crack and touching the light hair there, I said, "There is fair amount of hair here, why don't you shave this?" ("Ekhaneo onek khani lom achhe dekhchhi, kamiye phelona keno?"). "Can't reach there" ("Okhane hat jayna"), was her comment in reply. "I will shave you" ("Ami debo kamiye"), I said.

She sort of nodded and I brought the razor. To let me open her crack, she bent down and spread her legs. I opened the cheeks of her bum and had a good view of her crack, which was not as tight as mine. The hair was around the ass hole and was not as light or short as I thought. I put a little soap and shaved her clean.

As I washed her crack, I took the soap again and standing behind with my hands around her, I soaped her belly. I put my fingers in her deep belly button and touched the fringes of her pubic triangle. The skin just above had slight roughness from the shaving and felt nice.

As I was touching her more and more, my excitement was mounting. I was not only feeling guilty as she was my mother, but also was apprehensive of her reaction. At the same time as she was allowing me to fondle her body, I was tempted to touch her more closely. With this dilemma in my mind, I went in front of her and started soaping her front. I enjoyed soaping her freshly shaved armpits and also soaped her soft boobs, which melted in my hands. I could distinctly feel her large nipples having a 'hard on'. I was not looking at her and was keeping my head down. Finally, I looked at her and found that she had her eyes closed and had a pleased look in her face. This made me sure that she was enjoying my touch as much as I was. But still I was not sure if I should go further with my own mom.

At this point she opened her eyes and told me, "You have done enough my child. Now let me finish my bath and get ready to go out ("Onek hoyechhere sona, ebar ami snan sesh kore berobar jonyo toiri hoi"). With that, I came out of the dreamy state of my mind and went out of the bathroom.

A little later, mom came out with a towel wrapped around her. By that time, I had put on my jeans and top. Rinku was still sleeping with her heavenly nudity in full display.

Mom took off her towel and took out a bottle of Opium, which is hardly used by her. She applied the perfume in her armpits, cleavage, belly button and even on her pussy. Then she started dressing up and I could see her taking a lot of care in choosing her dress. She chose a white sari with pink prints and a sleeveless white blouse. She wore a printed white bra, which was her treasured possession. I hardly ever saw her being so selective about her dress.

She left in a hurry telling me that she was going to boromashi's place. This made me wonder about two things – why was mom, who is quite casual about clothes, dressed up so well and even generously used perfume all over, including her pussy? And why was she going to boromashi's place, knowing fully well that everyone there had gone out early in the morning and would be back in the afternoon? Only connection was my chhoto meshho (Rinku's dad), who was supposed to stay back alone at boromashis place. I knew mom had some special telationship chhoto mesho and did sleep with him from time to time (In fact, I saw them making love). So I could put two and two together.

A little while after my mom left, Rinku opened her eyes. She gave me a sweet smile and looked at her own naked body. As she got up and gave me a hug the calling bell rang. It was our maid. I hurriedly sent Rinku to the bathroom and opened the door. After letting the maid in I went to the bathroom and gave Rinku her dress. We had our breakfast and sat in the balcony chatting till the maid left after about an hour.

I was wondering if I should talk to Rinku about last night. But she herself brought up the topic.

"It was nice & naughty fun last night. I never did this before" ("Kal rate besh dustumi ar maja holo. Ami age kokhono erokom korini").

"Initially you were so shy. You were reluctant to even taking off your top. I almost forced you to undress" ("Tui to prothome bhison lojja pacchili. Top tao khulte chaichhilina. Ami to toke jor kore nangto korlum"), I told her.

She gave me a shy smile and said, "I never saw any grown up people naked before. You are the first one I have seen and this morning I saw mashi when she was changing. (Naughty girl!) You look nice. Mashi also is nice" ("Ami age kokhono boroder nangto dekhini. Tomakei prothom dekhlum. Ar aj sokale mashi ke dekhclum jokhon dress korchhilo. Tumi khub sundor. Mashio bhari sundor").

I broke this small talk and looking straight in her eyes, I asked, "Do you want to have more naughty fun today?" ("Aj aro dustumi korte chas?"). She hugged me and kissed my cheek and said yes.

We went to the bedroom and as I closed the door, she unzipped my top and started peeling off my jeans. As I stepped out of my jeans, she unhooked my bra and pulled down my panty. I couldn't believe it was the same shy girl, who was almost fainting, as I wanted to take off her top last night. As I stood stark naked, she started kissing me.

While continuing the kiss, I took off her top and skirt. I disengaged from the kiss and took off her slip, pulled down her panty. Now she was sucking my nipples hard. I was getting a wild sensation at this girl's aggressiveness and felt that time was right to go full blast. I made her lie down on her belly and tongued her back and bum like last night and then opening the bum cheeks attacked the ass hole with my tongue. She screamed at excitement.

After a while I turned her around and buried my face in her crotch. I opened her pussy lips and put my tongue in, searching for her clit. I found the clit soon and it was swollen and throbbing under my tongue. She started jerking her hips and screamed. I carried on with a finger probing her ass hole. Soon her scream became louder she started shaking her hips violently. In minutes she climaxed.

She lied almost unconscious and came round after good few minutes. Then she put her tongue in action imitating me and I enjoyed her young soft tongue in my ass hole. As she sucked my pussy, I felt quite nice and put her fingers in my pussy. It took me a few minutes to climax.

Then we went to the bathroom and I shaved her armpits. Then, copying my mom I shaved the edges of my bush. Rinku wanted me to do the same thing to her bush and I obliged her. Then we had a round again. This time I taught her to be in 69 position. This time we took longer to cum and climaxed together.

As we came out of the bathroom, we found mom was pressing the doorbell. Mom was having a glow of happiness and satisfaction in her looks, was a bit flushed in her face and her sari looked a little crumpled. I knew why? And then I noticed that she had no bra under her blouse! A little later, when she was changing I noticed she stealthily took out the printed bra from her handbag and kept it in the cupboard. She surely undressed in boromashi's house. Did she make love with chhotomesho? Must be.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
12