My Young Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to suck and bite her nipples, at the same time lightly scratched her mid rift. Then scratching her Mons and finally letting my index finger play with her clitoris. She responded fast, especially since I felt that her vagina was getting wetter by the second. I took my hand away from her vagina and with my one hand pulled her knickers down, to her ankles. So, now she was naked. I stopped and looked at Sam, who was by now naked too. She smiled at me and nodded, giving me a silently approval to fuck Halley.

I pulled Halley further up onto the bed and got between her legs. I started biting her clitoris and licking her vagina. I felt Halley push my head into her groin and then stop and start again. I looked up and discovered Sam kissing Halley, passionately on the mouth. The same way I taught her. So I made my way up, and reaching down grabbing my rigid penis and pushed into Halley slowly.

Sam had broken their kiss and was reaching around to play with my balls. This must have turned her on, because I could see her finger playing in vagina, stroking her clit and canal. Halley placed her legs around me and I realised that Halley wasn't a virgin, but her canal was still small. Though, not as tight as Sam's.

I kept seesawing into Halley, nibbling on her neck and biting it every so often. Then Halley gripped me hard and I forced my way into her, pushing into cervix. So I shot a big load, though not as large as the one I first put into Sam, into Halley. After we were spent I rolled off Halley and laid next to her, now I was wrecked.

Sam laid on one side, with her head on my shoulder and Halley on the other shoulder. We laid next to each other for a while not saying anything until I said, to both, Are you girl on the pill? Sam looked at me and shook her head. She had this frightened expression of her face. I looked at Halley and she shook her head too but her expression was nearly as shocked as Sam's. I just deposited two loads into Sam and one into Halley. I said, is it near your time? And both sort of shook and nodded their head.

So we discussed what happened and decided that if anything happened then we'll take care of it then. From then on I used a condom. The girls moved in and stayed with me.

It turns out that Halley's mum didn't give a dam and Sam's parents were more worried about their other 6 children. Both girls were of age, where was the problem.

Well the problem that happened about eight weeks later with both girls. First Halley told me, before Sam, she was pregnant. I discussed with halley about being my de-facto wife. Halley was over the moon and promised to be a good wife.

But, Sam became sort of moody upon hearing that Halley was pregnant. Every day was a day to face another bitch I thought. Until one day I was fed up with Sam, So I just grabbed Sam took her in our bedroom, yes both girls sleep with me, and asked her whats the problem?

Sam started with I really love you, ever since I was the first and I thought you loved me too. I said, kissing the tears from her eyes, I was going to ask you, when you weren't so moody."

Then I got to one knee, "Would you be my first De-facto wife. Sam looked at me and her face brightened straight away. She said, "So, you'll have two wives not just one?" I said, 'Yes, my love, I want both of you, but you mainly because of you." She said, "Yes Jim, I will." then she went on to say, "I didn't say anything before, but I'm pregnant too!"

I said, smiling so hard, "My love I couldn't be any more happier." She said, 'When you asked about protection I though you might get rid of us if we got pregnant. " I said, No darling it only makes me happier that you want to be with me." She was so happy that she wrapped her arms around my neck and we both fell back onto the bed.

Well it goes without saying that Sam and I started to fuck and then Halley joined us and we had a good old fashion orgy.

Since that time I have taught both women how to give each other an oral orgasam. How to suck me off and by the time the babies were nearly ready how to take it anally.

It's been five years now, my son (Halley's) and daughter (Sam's) are both happy little munchkins. They both call Sam and Halley mummy. Halley was having a second but lost it to a car accident and Sam had her second, which was another little girl.

Halley and I trying to have another and then I'll get the snip. My beautiful wives are the best of friends and some times they gang up on me. I won a small fortune in lotto so we're happy and I don't have to work. The only thing I really need these days is more vitamin E lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy our little history, thanks.

12