My Young Wife

Story Info
A young innocent wife is seduced by a man of the world.
1.4k words
3.43
67.4k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

Mary and I had been married a couple months when my older brother William married his girlfriend Connie. And we attended the wedding, with the rest of our family and friends. We were sitting with his best man Danny Fuller and his wife Jill.

Taking Mary's hand Danny moved to the middle of the crowded dance floor, with my young wife following behind him. Leaving me and his wife Jill sitting at the table. He turned around taking Mary in his arms as the music played a slow dance song, pulling her small body tight to his. Looking through the crowd I could barely make out their movement.

My brother best friend was holding her close with one hand on the firm bottom his other hand was on her back between her shoulder blades. My wife's arms were wrapped around his nick. I could see a puzzled look on her face as she looked toward me and Danny's wife Jill while he whispered in her ear. I was a bit uneasy watching them, but he was Willy's best friend, so I let it pass. I tried to talk to Jill but she would only speak in short or one word answers.

Mary and I had married early in life, she was very pretty, with big dark brown eyes and blond hair, five foot six inches tall 120lb, her young body was tight, with 32-22-34 measurement. We were just out of high school and she was very shy and inexperienced. She didn't know how to take an experienced ladies' man like Danny, he continued to whisper to her as they danced, when the music ended they still stood in the middle of the floor him holder her tight against his strong body, until the floor cleared then they made their way back to the table.

"You know, guys, Mary is a great dancer, you sure are lucky Jack." He said taking his sit between his wife and mine, "Jill I think I have found our baby sitter, Mary needs a job and she can watch Chris, while I sleep, and you are at work."

"That will be fine." Jill replied, with a meek smile before lowering her eyes back down to the table.

"How about you Jack is that ok with you, we'll pay $15, a day, I know you could use the money." He asked me,

"If she wants to, it's fine with me." I answered, about the time my brother came over and said he and his new wife were about to head off to their honey moon. When he walked away to leave Danny stood up, "Ok then, we better head home, Puss.' He said taking Jill by the hand, "Jill will bring Chris over when she goes to work." And they left.

Mary and I left right after them and drove home to our trailer behind my Mom's house. She barely spoke during the drive home she asked once how well I knew Danny and Jill. And I told her he was my brother's friend, and we had played golf a couple times.

The next couple weeks were kind of rough, as I worked third shift and 3 year old kid was really loud and I didn't get much sleep, when I complained to Mary, she said she would talk to the Fuller's and see if something could be worked out.

That night as I got ready for work she told me Jill, said she could watch the boy at their house, it was bigger than our trailer and Danny would sleep in the back bedroom, I said ok, we did need the extra money.

That's when it started, that's when my beautiful young wife became a used hot slut cunt wife for another man and his friends. The first week was uneventful, although after one Saturday night of some of the hottest sex we ever had, I began having some uneasy days trying to sleep while she was at the Fuller's house watching their Son.

This went on for a few weeks, some days I would sleep very little, I would get up and move around the house wondering what was going on over there between my wife and this good looking man. One day I had all I could stand so I got in the car and headed to their house that was located on the lake in a wooded area,

I parked short distance from the parity , and walked through the woods to the back of the house, I made my way to the back deck, and eased up to the sliding glass doors and peeked inside there I saw little Chris in his playpen but no Mary or Danny.

I walked back off the deck and worked my way toward the end of the brick house looking in each window until I reached the back bedroom window. I peered in through small opening in the curtains, that's when my hart to the ground. Inside I saw my young wife lying on her back on the bed, her legs spread wide with Danny between them as he plowed in and out of her sweet pussy, the pussy that used to be mine alone. Her arms were looped above her head her hands fisting the pillows in a tight grip. Her head was turned facing the window he eyes closed tight and her mouth wide open I could tell she was having a huge orgasm.

Danny was positioned above her his hands on either side of her body like he was doing pushups, his ass moving up and down hard and fast, as he spoke to her, I could hear was nothing legible except her moans of pleasure. I watched intensely as he continued to drive her wild, I could tell it was not only the pounding of his long cock in and out of her hot cunt, but also what he was saying to her that got her so excited. After what seemed like hours he drove his cock deep into my wife and threw his head back while he emptied his load into her unprotected cunt.

He then rolled over onto his back between the window and my wife with his flaccid member lying on his stomach. He turned his head toward her and said something she raised up, and kneeled next to him taking his dick in her small hand and lowered her head to the head and began to lick up and down his shaft, then she took the head in her mouth and slowly moved her head down until her forehead was pressed against his belly, then she withdrew up until only the head was in her mouth. Then she went down then up, over and over again. This really bothered me as I could only get to take the head of my dick in her month she would not bob her head like she was with him now.

She continued to suck his cock until it standing up straight and hard again, then he said something to her and she threw her leg over his hips and held his dickhead between her pussy lips and herself down until it was buried deep inside her. Then she began to ride him up and down, with her hands palms down on his chest as he continued to talk to her. She rocked herself back and forth until she stopped and pressed her ass down hard and threw her head back opening her mouth wide as a wave of pleasure sweep over her. She rolled off of him and sat on the side of the bed, he sat up and said something to her, then she got up put her shorts on and pulled her shirt over her head. He said something else and she turned and left the room closing the door behind her. Danny lay down to go to sleep.

I slumped down to the ground with my back against the wall, trying to think. Confused I made my way back to my car and drove home. Once I got there I went into our bedroom trying to decide what to do, the most confusing thing was how hard my dick had gotten as I watched my young wife being fucked by a so called friend. As I lay there I took my cock in my fist and began to stroke it, the more I thought of what I had seen, the faster my hand moved until I shot my watt on the bed next to me.

I knew this was not over Mary was hooked and so was I.


hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers