My Young Wife with Another Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you fucking slut," he says. It is as if he hates the fact she has aroused him so soon. I see he resents the power that she, as a beautiful woman, can command over him -- and which she wields so expertly. He calls over to me. "Your wife is a fucking slut, mate. An absolute, fucking slut!"

But I don't have to be told: I can clearly see what she is.

She looks down as if to admire what she has achieved from such an unpromising beginning. And even as she stares, her fingers continue the good work her mouth began. Then her head goes down again to join her hands at play. I watch her tongue once again travel his length in repeated ostentatious passes, while her hands move on to pastures new, his bollocks now receiving their attention. She breaks of her task to look over at me: this is what I do best, her expression seems to say.

Then she straddles him reverse cow-girl while taking his cock and holding it centre-poled at ninety degrees to his ironing board lower abs. With care she position herself just-so and allows her full weight to sink onto him. He fills her instantaneously, piston-greased and fully lubricated by the explosion of cum he gifted her only fifteen minutes before

Her buttocks pitch and roll over his lower abs, her stomach muscles tense and un-tense beneath the merest veneer of her fatty belly-tissue, muscles that control and lend power to the steady undulation of her hips now shown a new purpose. She pinches both her own nipples hard as she rides him. Her expression tells me she is fully committed on a journey to orgasm. Her usually flawless brow is lined by concentration, her eyes tight shut. She flings back her head, her hair trailing over her shoulders and down her back. Soon her own two fingers find her clit and she rubs hard and fast while her cunt skates his flesh, greased by its own secretions.

On the verge of frenzy she orgasms hard, grinding him beneath her sumptuous buttocks. A sheen of perspiration covers her skin and glistens in the lamplight. Her breath is like that of a sprinter who has clocked a record. She sits with legs still wide, her body upright, her cunt impaled. But her head has fallen forward and her long hair curtains her face.

She is utterly exhausted but chooses to remain upright and skewered. Is she savouring the fullness of him deep at her core? A stillness fills the room. From another world I hear the distant hum of traffic through the small open window. She is taking a moment to regain her breath. But Nathan is still hard and in the full bloom of his lust. He lifts her bodily from him, withdrawing his cock in the process, and turns her onto her belly. She is dead weight and he handles her like cargo. He has her face down, legs spread wide. I see the glisten of her cum sodden cunt, pink and raw. He kneels on the bed, his cock looming before him as he approaches the crevice of her arse.

It takes me a moment to understand.

He wipes his cock gently up and down the length of her butt-crack and with each pass it sinks a little further into the soft concave of flesh. It does not take a genius to see that there is no way she will a accommodate his size in that tight pucker of hers. She had only ever let me fuck her in the arse once. Afterwards she had complained for the entire week.

Before commencing, he dips his cock back into her cunt to lubricate himself with their mingled unction, then positions it at the seal of her arse. I hold my breath and await his thrust. I anticipate her shock of pain.

But he has second thoughts, positions himself so his cock is sandwiched between her bum-cheeks. And so imbedded, he commences gentle thrusts, sending his cock piston smooth careering the length of her butt-crack, pleasuring himself between those clashing mounds of softness. She moans for him in appreciation, and I wonder if it is genuine pleasure she feels of if it's gratitude for not sodomising her. His cock slips from between her cheeks from time to time and he has to re-position himself to keep it embedded. I see the glisten of sweat and other body secretions, his and hers.

Sandwiched there, his cock is like sausage roll filling, the tip of pink meat peeking and disappearing. Then it is pumping jizz into the small of her back, spurting up her spine. He groans and exhales as if his last breath on earth is leaving his body. He appears to deflate somehow, collapses onto her with his full dead weight.

I become concerned for her pinned beneath his bulk. She kicks her feet uselessly and calls his name in muffled distress, "Nathan, Nathan -- for fuck's sake, you're crushing me!" Before he even has time to comply with her request to move off her, I jump to my feet and go to him and grab his shoulder and with all the strength I can summons I pull him from her.

Immediately he is on his feet, turning and grabbing me by the throat. His mass looms over me. A stench of sex and sweat rises from his skin. His cock is softening but still engorged. His face is contorted by anger and he growls through gritted teeth, "Never, ever, fucking touch me! You fucking little queer!"

The blatant power of his body, the brutal closeness of him overwhelms me. In an instant I see how vulnerable a women can be when dealing with the lust of powerfully built men such as Nathan. My concern for Vick is instantly replaced by fear for my own welfare. I all but cower before his raised fist.

But the blow never comes.

But still, such anger: "Do you think I'd ever hurt her!" Then he begins to calm, and says, "You fucking Moron. I love Abbi. I would never hurt her."

Rationality returns. Now he smiles and slaps me playfully on the cheek three times, and through gritted teeth says, "Now be a good little cuck and go get me another beer."

Everything is ruined. Abbi is on her feet now and using tissue from the bedside table to clean cum from her back and buttocks.

"I think she's had enough," I say in my calmest tones.

He turns and looks at her and says, "Awe. You haven't have you, princess?"

"I think Martin has -- haven't you, darling?"

I am unable to say a word. I look at her and am shocked by what he has reduced her to: she looks exhausted, thoroughly used. Her hair is rat-tailed by sweat, her bare shoulders glistens from it; the tart gloss of her lips has smeared; her immaculate eyes are well on the road to panda. But even so, she comes to him and puts her arms around him and they kiss one final kiss. Then looking directly into his eyes, she says with as much sincerity as I have ever heard her express, "Thank you, Nathan. Thank you so very much."

Was it a thank you for the pleasure he has given her? Or was it a thank you for not forcing himself on her, for not sodomising her? Or was it a thank you for not beating me to a bloody pulp? Probably all three.

He turns to me and says, "You going to get me that beer before I go, or what?"

I go downstairs and leave him with her as he dresses. I wonder why she has not showered. If I was in her place I would have showered.

Downstairs I get us all a beer and place them on the coffee table. It is a good ten minutes before they both finally join me. I wonder what they have been saying to each other while they were alone. She is still naked but on entering the room puts on the towelling robed she discarded earlier. We sit and drink together, me and Abbi on the sofa, Nathan in the armchair. We chat like nothing has happened, like we have always spent an evening. He goes on about the coming soccer fixture. City are playing Spurs. Abbi turns on the telly and we watch the ten-thirty news on BBC2.

Finally he says, "Have to go now. Belinda will wonder where I am. We good for same time next week?"

Neither of us answer. I stand and lead him to the door. Before he leaves he turns to me and says. You are complete Arse, Martin. If Vicky were my wife, there is no way I would let a bloke like me anywhere near her."

I shrug my shoulders. He continues. "Understand this: I'm going to take her from you. Wait and see! That is a promise. She deserves a better man than you."

He never did, though.

When I return to Abbi she has poured herself a giant vodka and coke. before I have chance to say a word, she says. "We can never see him again."

"What about Belinda. What will you say to her?"

"Some lie -- I don't know yet -- don't care"

"I thought you would have showered after . . ."

"I didn't because of you."

"How's that?" I say.

"I want you to make love to me. And I want you to lick every inch of my body clean, every part of me Nathan has touched I want you to taste. I won't wash until you have."

To make love with her, despoiled and used, was perhaps the sweetest part of all. Caked cum crystallised her back, an offering left by a devotee. He had made her a goddess and I became supplicant performing a sacred ablution, the taste of him my prasad.

The next evening in the back yard, we lit barbecue coals and cremated the negligee she had worn for Nathan.

Our lives resumed. Once or twice in the following weeks I attempted to broach the matter but she would have none of it, quickly changed the subject. Once, she even walked out of the room when I pressed her to tell me how it had all made her feel. After that I did not push the matter.

By the following year we were divorced. Nathan was tight. I was not man enough to keep her. She went away to eventually live a better life than I could ever have given her, but also a better one than Nathan could ever dreamed of.

And what of Nathan? Occasionally I see him about town with Belinda and the youngest of their brood. He's put on a lot of weight, losing his hair. Even in his forties he dresses like a chav. A girl like Abbi wouldn't give him the time of day now. I often wonder if she ever thinks of that night with him. I hope so, I hope she still remembers where she came from.

THE END

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
mcitylinemcitylineabout 1 month ago

It was excellent writing but a horribly tragic story. Both the men ended up terribly. I would like to read a happy story from you. I should not have read it because you warned at the beginning that it ended in divorce so I should have known better. At least she didn't end up with Nathan. I would have been very pissed off if that had happened.

EzrollinEzrollin9 months ago

I would guess your style and it being a cuck story cost you some points. I gave it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carl Jung on Dreams!

My wife shared this story with me and we both enjoyed it. She is an artist and I am a philologist so; we were delighted to see your words flow with such artistic imagery. They were artistic brush strokes, such as, insinuating the hidden charms and mysteries of lovely Abbi. Also, you skillfully narrated this couple’s complex emotions, as they navigated into hitherto unexplored waters.

When my wife was single, every boyfriend proposed marriage. Like Abbi, she bewitches the opposite sex with her guileless good nature and God given beauty. The main reason she married me was that I was the only one who did not throw myself at her feet! After marriage, men continued to pursue her hoping to pry that wedding ring and diamond off her finger. Just like you said, “I'd always enjoyed watching moths burn their wings on Abbi's bright-angel flame.”

Having such a desirable wife is thrilling. And, while I never told her, it was highly erotic for me. That was especially so when she blissfully and joyfully danced in the arms of other men at weddings, gala fundraisers, and other social events. She knowns how to use her Nordstrom’s credit card to attain her unique look of “reserved elegance but sexy”.

When we arrive home, after these events, we immediately went to sleep. And, my dreams were visions of my impeccably dressed, meticulously groomed, beautiful, young wife dancing the night away with other successful, powerful men at these events.

I always awoke with a smile on my face, and with my wife quizzically looking at me. When she ask what I was dreaming about, I would say, “Lovely you! Just dreaming of lovely you!”. However, we all know how inquisitive women are. Eventually, she got me to tell her. As I shared my dreams, she would mount me in cowgirl and just lose control fucking me. When she finished, she always had an ever so subtle smirk on her face.

We never discussed the meaning of my dreams. However, she had studied Jungian dream analysis and knew they could be harbingers of our future or, even of my repressed desires. So, without discussing it with me, she began to allow her dance partners “certain liberties” on the dance floor. Soon, she was shamelessly flirting with a small group of about seven men at most of these social gatherings.

As she flirted more heavily, that was also reflected in my dreams. Sharing these more erotized dreams lifted our sex life to new levels. Again, we just enjoyed them; without discussing what they met to our marriage. And then, suddenly, the fall social season was upon us.

She bought a new set of evening gowns which, while still elegant, insinuated her sexuality and accented her femininity. Also, she bought new sets of expensive underwear consisting of ¼ or ½-cup bras, silk garter belts, G-strings, and sheer stockings. Now, she insisted that I watch her get dressed for our gala events. And her face would flush with mischievous excitement.

The holiday gala dances were always dimly lighted, which added a romantic flair. In the darkened corners, she allowed men to discretely grope her ass, tits, and even kiss her sensitive neck. Then, she started discretely leaving, during the evening with each man in her group, to “catch some air” on the dark patio. Of course, I spied on them!

Finally, at the Christmas party, I saw her go out with the different men, to their cars. Standing in the shadows of the parking lot, I watched as they made out, sucked my wife’s luscious tits, and fingered her marital pussy! It was obvious she was giving them spectacular blow jobs. After I saw that, my dreams were even more vivid. Now, our sex life centered around her masturbating (edging) me, as I shared my dreams with her.

Unlike previous times, now she wanted to talk about our relationship. So, she sexily spread her legs and had me mount her. However, she did not let me enter her. She just used my dick to stimulate her clitoris. Then, she had me to slide my cock up and down her wet pussy lips, but without entering her. It was such sweet torture for me!

Suddenly, she hunched her hips upward toward me, and my dick was buried all the way inside her. She whispered in my ear, “I’m so glad you snuck out to the parking lot and saw what I did with those men!” She continued, “Once I start having sex with those guys; my pussy will be off-limits for you, my dear husband!”

She looked longingly into my eyes and repeated that several time. Without my even humping in and out, I was about to cum. She said in a sultry voice, “Go ahead and shoot; one last time, in your beautiful, young, wife’s pussy!”. I had the strongest orgasm of my life, and she gave me a small smirk!

Everyone had the two weeks around Christmas and New Year’s off. So, in the early evenings, she would meet with one of the men in an upscale, downtown hotel, and spend a few hours fucking them. When she returned home, it was very erotic, because she was freshly fucked. Their cum was running down her thighs, was splattered on her tits or face, and she would have me lick her clean. She would only allow me to “dry hump” her thigh, and I always came in less than a minute.

Then, after a couple of months of her having lovers, she started a new routine each night just before we went to bed. She had some incredibly expensive, lavender infused, essential oil which, she had me rub on her breasts and her belly. She would masturbate, and when she came, she would cry out, “That’s it; rub it in good. That skin there needs to be very supple, flexible and expandable.”

Without her saying a word, we both knew why I was preparing her fertile, young body to be bred. I started having wet dreams about her tits and belly swelling up beautifully. When I told, of these new dreams, we both got tears in our eyes. We flushed her birth control pills down the toilet. And she started making babies with her lovers!

Great story; we are now going to read the next chapter!

buckwbuckwover 6 years ago
Original and unique

"Little by little she coaxes funds back into the negative equity of his cock."

Frequently, stories in this genre can be repetitive and hackneyed, but I have NEVER read such an apt financial metaphor in one!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories