Myka's Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cassandra finished her explanation, Kelli and I looked at each other, wondering what the other was thinking.

Eventually I softly told her, "Let's just take it one day at a time, and try and figure out what this bond thing means to us. Once we know, then we can decide if we will do this. Is that ok?"

Kelli smiled at me and nodded, "Yeah sweetie that sounds wonderful."

I then turned to Cassandra and said, "Thank you for all of this information, and for being patient with our lack of understanding. And even though I was shocked and angry at first, thank you so much for this chance, and for helping us find each other as soulmates."

Cassandra smiled then and stood, as did we. She took each of us by the shoulders and gently kissed each of our foreheads.

"I am happy I was able to meet you both, and that we get the opportunity to help bring forth another essence. Now here," she said as she pulled out a cell phone.

"This phone is enchanted so that only you two can use it, and it will let you keep in contact with me and my sisters. We will do what we can to stay in touch and get you any information you need when we can. Now I must go, but before I leave there is one more price I demand for all I have done for you both."

Cassandra turned from the doorway then and grabbed Kelli and kissed her deeply with a passion and ferocity that surprised me, and did the same to me after she finished with my soulmate.

We stood there breathless as Cassandra winked at us and said, "The price is that you both will take me into your bed at least once after you form your bond. Agreed?"

Kelli and I looked at each other, mouths open in surprise, and then we giggled and nodded yes to Cassandra.

"Then I shall see you both at a later time," she said and walked away, leaving us alone in the doorway.

"Wow," I said to Kelli as I closed the door. "What do you think?"

"I think that I have not had a shower since yesterday morning and I want to get clean."

Kelli then turned around and started walking back toward the bathroom, shedding her borrowed clothing as she went. Just before she got to the door, Kelli turned around and gave me a pointed look.

"Are you coming? You could use a shower too, and I certainly would like to wash my girlfriend's hair."

I grinned suddenly at Kelli's offer and ran down the hall and threw my still naked body into her arms and kissed her while I wrapped my arms and legs around her lithe form. Kelli responded to the kiss, and moved us both into the bathroom before she set me down on the counter, our tongues fighting each other for dominance.

Breaking for air for just a moment I quietly asked, "Did you mean that Kelli? I'm your girlfriend?"

She gazed at me then with a loving look in her eyes and replied, "Of course I meant that. I have no idea what this soul bond mate whatsit is but we will figure it out. Until we do, though, know that I love you. I think I've always loved you, but I just didn't know it until we kissed there at the party at midnight. It was a magical kiss in more ways than one, because it made me look at all of the time we have spent together, the happy times, the hurts, and everything in between, and I realized in that moment that if there was anyone on this Earth that I would ever want to give my heart, mind, soul, and body to, it was you. Only you."

She was cupping my face in her hands by then, and I looked at her with a smile that would have lit up the city of Chicago. I was her girl, and she was mine.

"Oh my god! Myka, turn around and look at your teeth!"

I hopped off the counter and spun around to look in the mirror as I opened my mouth. Sure enough, I had small, sharpened feline like fangs on the top and bottom of my mouth. The rest of my teeth were normal, and perhaps a little straighter, but the four sharpened fangs were definitely there. They were subtle, and stayed mostly hidden unless I smiled really big, which means that Kelli would probably be seeing them a lot. I was prodding them with a finger, just to see what they were like when Kelli's arms reached around my body and started playing with my heart shaped piercings while she planted soft kisses and gentle licks all around my neck. I dropped my hands to the counter and held on for dear life, because my knees suddenly felt like they would not be working for much longer.

"You are so beautiful and adorably fierce my little kitten," Kelli whispered in my ear. "Maybe you will even bite me with those pretty teeth of yours on occasion. Thought not too hard, or I might have to spank you."

I moaned in pleasure at both Kelli's whisperings, and her expert stimulation of my nipples, and I felt my labia moisten even further as the musk of my arousal began to permeate the room. I was getting hot and I wanted my Kelli to take me, to claim me as her own. She seemed to figure out what it was that I wanted because she continued to play with one of my breasts while she moved her hand down to run a finger along the lips of my swollen pussy just before she slowly sank two fingers into my soaked depths. I yowled lowly in desire, sounding more and more like a cat, as her fingers started to curl back and forth inside my quivering canal, and Kelli giggled at my feline antics while she continued to stimulate my inner walls.

"Does my little pussy cat like it when I play with her pussy, or should I call it a kitty?

Kelli's dirty talk in my ear had me almost as hot as her thrusting fingers and I mewled in reply, "You can call it whatever you want, just, please don't stop."

She didn't stop. We stood there together, looking into the mirror at each other while she continued to fondle my breast and slide her now dripping fingers into and out of my now throbbing pussy. It was damned hot to see, and I started rocking my hips back and forth when she began nibbling at my neck and shoulder. We moved together then, in a gentle rhythm, bodies pressed together sharing our heat, our lust, our love, gazing into the reflections of our eyes, allowing our desires to spiral higher and higher as our breathing became heavier and heavier. The warmth in my center had been building in intensity for several minutes at that point, and I felt like I was ready to spontaneously combust as I reached back and caressed Kelli's neck with my hand.

She then whispered into my ear one more time, "I love you Myka Ann Carlisle, my Pretty Kitty."

That was all it took to send me over the edge, crashing into an explosion of orgasmic bliss. My back arched as I gripped Kelli's neck like a vise, and I screeched in pleasure as I gushed out all over her hand. I spun to face her, moaning as her fingers were pulled from my still dripping hole and I crushed my mouth to hers, kissing her with a frenzy I had never known, shuddering with the aftershocks of my climax.

"And I love you Kelli Harrison," I gasped when I finally pulled away from her face to breathe.

I then got a wicked look into my eyes and pulled the hand that was covered in my cum up to my mouth and used my tongue to clean her of my fluids. Tasting myself again was still a treat, and I moaned at the pleasure of it.

"Hey," Kelli said and pouted. "I wanted to taste that."

Not one to let her be disappointed, I smeared the last remaining drops over my lips, and giggled as I began kissing her again. Kelli jumped into the kiss with relish and we tangled our tongues together, allowing her to get a sense of what I tasted like. Kelli gave a small groan of pleasure as she sucked my lower lip into her mouth, and then licked around my face to get as much of my juice into her mouth as possible.

"Wow! I didn't think that would be so hot! I can't wait to taste from the source,"

I coyly lowered my eyes and replied, "You can have a drink from my fountain any time you want."

Kelli looked at me for a moment, and then burst out in uncontrollable giggling which was so infectious that I could not help but join in.

"Time to get showered now," she said and turned on the water.

I stood behind her while we waited for the shower to heat up, my arms wrapped around her waist and my hands stroking her belly. I felt content with my breasts pressed into Kelli's back and my head leaning on her shoulder, and I let my tail wrap around and stroke her leg. I was where I wanted to be.

The steam by then was becoming thick in the room, and so Kelli and I stepped into the tub together, allowing the deliciously hot water to flow over our bodies. We moved and turned, pressed together, almost dancing in that small space, and our water slicked bodies created a naughty friction that had both of our nipples standing at attention again. Even so, we both silently agreed to finish cleaning each other before moving on to more fun.

Have you ever showered with your lover, I mean really showered? Not the holy shit we are both late and lets just get it done type, but the kind of shower where you wash every last inch of skin, massage every muscle that can be touched by your hands, where the act of washing each other's hair becomes a devastatingly erotic experience. If you haven't had this kind of shower with your lover I highly recommend it. I got to help shave Kelli's legs and under her arms, and to trim the adorably cute landing strip of pubic hair that she kept. Every movement of our hands as we applied the shave gel, every stroke of the razor, the feel of skin on her legs so silky smooth and slick that friction almost ceased to exist. I think Kelli had a couple of mini-orgasms just from shaving, and I know I certainly did. After finishing, and the blissful experience of drying each other's bodies, we made our way back to my room and Kelli laid me out on the bed while keeling up and straddling my face.

"God, Myka, I need you so bad," she crooned.

"Just lower yourself down a little more and I will take care of you love."

Kelli nodded and dropped a few more inches, then brought her engorged pussy right to my mouth and I finally got my first real smell of her thick musk. I was so turned on by just her smell that both my mouth and my pussy began to water. I decided to have patience this time, however. Rather than dive right in and maul her dark red labia I started by gently blowing on her swollen clit, and through her strip of hair. I ran my hands up and down her thighs while doing this, using the lightest pressure I could knowing that the stimulation would become overwhelming. Every now and again I would move my hands around and squeeze Kelli's ass cheeks, kneading them with a gentle force. My efforts were not unrewarded as she began to writhe and buck from my teasing ministrations, and a few small drops of her now flowing juices dropped to my chin.

The small taste I got from those few little drops made me greedy, however, and I ended my teasing actions, beginning to lightly lick each delicious labia until they separated and allowed my tongue to delve deeper into Kelli's waiting canal. I know that I love the taste of my own sex when I have taken the opportunity to sample it, but Kelli's sweet and tangy pussy was like ambrosia to me, and I tried to lap it up like a dying man in a desert oasis. By now she had started rocking her hips back and forth, moving her slit opposite my tongue, adding to the sensation she was feeling. I was eliciting a moan every time my tongue moved from the bottom to the top of her pussy, and they got louder as I added a slight flick of the tip over Kelli's clit each time I passed it.

Kelli was flowing steady now, a river of juice coming from between her folds to bathe my tongue in its sweet nectar, and her constant moaning made my heart sing, knowing that I had this kind of effect on my dear lover. She leaned back then, and moved her hand so she could thrust a finger into my pussy which had become very wet once again. I groaned at the pleasurable sensation that I was now feeling, but I was able to keep going and I could tell that Kelli was getting close. With the next rock of her hips I decided it was time to throw her over the cliff, and I greedily sucked the hardened nub of her clit into my mouth and applied pressure while swirling it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh my GOOODDDD," Kelli cried out, as the rush of her climax tore through her, and I was bathed in another layer of her cum.

She was nearly convulsing at this point but had not taken her finger out of my own pussy. It was thrusting deep, in time with each of Kelli's spasms, and that was bringing me terribly close to another wonderful release. With a quick thought I decided to try what Kelli had offered to me earlier, and before she came down from her orgasm I opened my mouth wide and gently bit down on her mons. It was not enough to break the skin, but it was enough of a surprise and a pinch that it caused Kelli to scream out as another blinding, white hot orgasm exploded within her. She convulsed one more time, and in doing so her finger jammed into my desperate pussy as deep as it could go and her thumb to pinch down on my clit. That was all I needed, and I yowled my own climax to the heavens as my legs and hips trembled in the euphoria rushing over, under, around and through every cell of my body.

We could not move for a while, Kelli sitting on my face and my hands at her back holding her to me. We both stayed as still as possible because the sensitivity caused by our lovemaking would cause us to tremble and shake with just the slightest movement. Our breathing was rapid, our hearts were trying to see which one would win in a sprint, and all we could hear was the rushing of blood in our ears. We were one, we were whole, we were finally complete.

Eventually, when we could move, Kelli rolled off of my face and stretched out and snuggled up to me. She greedily cleaned my cum off of her hand, and had the brightest smile on her face as she did so. I, however, was thoroughly coated in her juices.

Giggling then, Kelli looked at my drenched face and said, "We may have to take another shower."

"I'm not sure we could survive that," I said in a mock serious voice, and it only took a moment for the both of us to burst out in laughter at my comment.

So we compromised, and Kelli cleaned me off using one of my old t-shirts that probably needed to be washed anyway, and then she snuggled back up to me and laid her head on my shoulder. The next few hours were a blur of emotion, tenderness, lovemaking and bliss. We talked about school, boys, girls, and us. We spent lots of time exploring each other's bodies, sometimes slow and gentle, sometimes frantic and full of burning need. We laughed together, cried tears of joy together, and whispered our deepest desires to each other.

That afternoon was full of memories, but it seemed to go by in a blur. I was most fond of the time we spent wrapped in each other's arms napping, feeling Kelli's breath on my neck as she was sleeping. I also found that I really enjoyed it when she played with my ears and my tail. Sometimes it tickled, and sometimes it got me hot, and it always made me writhe and mewl in pleasure. I loved that Kelli had this effect on me, and that I had a similar effect on her.

"So what do you want to do now," I asked, after we had been in that bed together for much too long, yet not long enough.

She looked at me and thought for a minute then said, "Well, sweetie, I am really hungry and we have been exercising all damn day. I say we order Chinese food, and get washed up. Then I think you have a lot of new clothes that you need to model for me while you tell me about Paul, and when I get to meet him."

Giggling a bit as I kissed her again I said, "Sounds like a plan."

I got up from the bed, stretched luxuriously, and slowly walked to the door of our bedroom with my hips swaying, my ears twitching, and my tail swishing back and forth in a very seductive manner. I turned back to a kneeling Kelli and crooked my finger, telling her to follow me, then I ran down the hallway giggling as she chased after me, both of us excited to see what adventures the coming days would bring.

1...456789