Myka's Tail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok sweetie, and you don't need to cry over this," she replied, and kissed me with the delicate touch of a concerned lover. "Just keep me informed and we can get through thick and thin, and speaking of, I think we need to get our dads to hustle a bit on the food before either of us becomes too thin."

Kelli's words made me laugh, and I wiped my eyes before stealing another kiss from her gorgeous mouth. The three of us made our way upstairs to make sure that food had been ordered and was on its way, and then we took some time to visit with both of our dads while we waited. They had lots of questions about what we were up to now and how my research was going, so when the food arrived Kelli and I decided to stay and eat with them.

After we had sated our hunger, Kelli and I left our dads at the TV, and grabbed a couple of the chairs on our back patio so we could watch the moonrise together. There was no need to talk because what we were feeling and what we wanted to express in that moment came through our bond with an almost luminescent clarity. It was enough for us to be in each other's presence. I felt that Kita wanted to spend some time on the run, so I gave her a look and a nod that told her she had my permission. With no more hesitation, she loped off towards the forest and eventually disappeared among the trees.

As we sat there and watched the stars wink in and out in their celestial dance while waiting for the moon to show itself, I realized that I was running my finger over the silvery collar around my neck. It was also surprising to find that I was also stroking the matching silver bracelet that graced Kelli's right wrist. This sent my mind wandering back to the events of that terrible night in Scotland, which was also one of the best of my life.

I would certainly have loved to have never come into contact with Mathias, or Jasmine in the way that we did, but part of that night was the catalyst that led me to giving over my entire life to Kelli in a moment of ultimate trust. Thinking about that moment often brings chills to my body, in a good way rather than a bad one, and this time was no different. Knowing that Kelli had the ability to literally make me do anything she wanted me to, and that she would never use that power unless it was the last resort, kept the raging fire of my love for her burning hotter than the sun.

Sitting in separate chairs was suddenly not enough for me, so I moved myself to sit across Kelli's lap with my legs thrown over the arm of her chair and my head resting on her chest and the softness of her flame red curls. I was not sure what triggered it, but I had a sudden and intense need for physical closeness to her that made my body ache. For her part, Kelli just rubbed one hand up and down my back while combing the fingers of her other hand through my short lavender colored hair. Every time she would come near my ears she would sometimes flick them, or scratch them at the base, all of which had me purring for her in short order.

"Goddess above, you have no idea how much I love it when you do that for me my lovely little kitten," Kelli whispered to me before feathering my neck with her slightly puckered lips.

"Then I guess I will just have to keep doing it for you," I whispered back as I placed my lips on hers.

We allowed the moist softness of our mouths mingle together, without movement, letting the highly intense intimacy of our reciprocal breathing wash over us. Throughout it all I maintained my ever gentle rumbling purr, but it was not long until I wanted more. Kelli giggled as I gave in to my now overheated desire and locked our mouths together. I made slow and even thrusts with my probing tongue, and only had to wait a few moments before she too gave in to the smoldering lust and allowed me entrance.

It was enough for a while to enjoy the delicious friction as our tongues swirled around each other with agonizing slowness. We could feel every bump of every taste bud, and in our current state of mind the mixture of our saliva almost tasted like fine wine. My continued purring added an unbelievably sexy vibration to the kiss that soon had me flaring my nose as I began to smell our individual arousal.

A minute or two later I was sure that even Kelli could detect the sharp scent of our mixed muskiness. She pulled back from the kiss and began to pinch my now extra sensitive nipples. Normally she could bring me to the edge with really aggressive nipple play, however, this time she was using just enough pressure to let my aching nubs know she was there. Soon Kelli started nuzzling my ear, adding in the occasional nibble for variety, and with the combination of her hands, breath, and teeth she had my juices flowing like a leaky faucet.

I was now well and truly turned on, and I could barely writhe in the minimal space that I had to move in. Shifting the arm closest to Kelli allowed me to move it behind her back, and she leaned forward just enough for me to get comfortable. I tried to move my other hand so I could put it up under her shirt in order to play with her magnificent breasts. To my utter surprise, however, Kelli took her hand from my nipple and pushed mine away from its goal.

"Not right now sweetie," Kelli crooned as she placed my hand back in my lap. "Right now this is about you. You are stressed, irritated, and need some release, so let me do this for you. Let me make you feel good, because when you feel good so do I. Ok?"

I whimpered a little at being told not to participate as much as I wanted, but I nodded my head in acquiescence. Kelli thanked me by placing her lips ever so softly on mine for one more emotion filled kiss right before she placed her hand on my bare knee and started its slow crawl up my thigh. Her feather light touch as she let her fingers move across my skin in circular patterns raised goose bumps all over my body, and I quivered in breathless anticipation of her next move.

Kelli let her hand draw those maddening circles for what seemed like hours, rather than the minutes it actually was. And right before I couldn't stand it anymore, when I was about to shout at her to get on with it, she allowed her hand to drag its way over my denim covered mound. I was so keyed up that I almost came from that touch alone. My tail was lashing in agitation over the arm of the chair, but the moment that Kelli's searching fingers popped the button of my shorts, it stiffened in preparation for what was approaching.

Kelli wasted no time in opening the zipper so she could access the treasures that lay covered by my red lace panties. I shivered and thrust my hips up into the air as she dragged a single finger from the bottom of the gusset to the top of the waist band, and we both heard the slippery squelch of a dripping pussy as that finger passed over my hidden labia. You probably could have filled a glass with the amount of fluid I was producing right then, and I was certain that both of us would have to wash the clothes that we were wearing once we'd finished.

My anticipation grew as much as the heat that was burning me from within my core, and I let out a soft moan of desire when Kelli let her fingers finally slip beneath the elastic and lace. She gave a light flick to my engorged clit as she maneuvered her hand into the perfect position, and that little brush across the sensitive nub electrified my body and pushed me over into my first orgasm of the night. All of the muscles that I was aware of seemed to tense up causing my feet to point down in the most pleasurable reflex, and I groaned out a soft acknowledgement of my release.

"Shhh little kitten," Kelli whispered into my ear before giving it a tiny little flick from her tongue. "We wouldn't want our dads to come out and catch us because you couldn't keep your voice down, would we?"

I looked over at her smiling face and I bit my lower lip as I shook my head no to answer her. Her answering grin was filled with love, but I could feel a huge amount of mischief in the mix as well. I would try to be quiet, but Kelli would make it one of the hardest things I had ever done.

"Good. That's what I want to see," she whispered, and with no further warning she sank two fingers as far as they would go into my gushing channel.

My back arched again as Kelli mercilessly curled her fingers up to grind against the rough patch that made up my g-spot, and I saw stars dance before my eyes as my second orgasm ripped through my core and settled in my gut. I could hear my teeth grind as I struggled to keep my mouth closed and the only sounds I let escape were a series of muffled grunts and moans as her fingers continued there relentless thrust and pull. I was riding a wave of pure bliss that wouldn't end, and still Kelli's fingers were still working their magic.

The scent of my flowing juices washed over me like an ocean current that was in sync with those incredible fingers. In, out, in, and hook, over and over again. I began to rock my hips in a counter rhythm with Kelli's thrusts, and I was proud that the only noises I could hear were the heavy flow of my labored breathing, and the pulsating slurp of my drenched pussy. Without letting up even a little bit she pushed me through my third and fourth orgasm in rapid succession, and I could feel the inexorable approach of one massive climax.

My eyes fluttered open and glanced up at Kelli again, and the look she was giving me caused my heart to burst into a white hot flame. Because of the emotional transference that happens because of our bond, often times the emotions that are written on our faces take on a much deeper meaning, and the intensity of those moments can be both unbelievably erotic and absolutely breathtaking at the same time. The emotions on her face, and what I could feel over our connection, combined with her continued stimulation of my most sensitive parts, pushed me over the edge into one of those moments. If I had not been staring into Kelli's captivating green eyes, I was sure that I would have seen the face of God.

While I was preoccupied with peering into her very soul, Kelli decided to finish me off with another series of thrusts, to which she added her thumb pressing down on my trembling clit. The net effect of that was to press that tight nub of bundled nerves down into my flesh until it was trapped between her thumb and the movements of her fingers inside my body. It was that added sensation of the rolling pinch on my clit that caused the dam to burst, and my body began to shake and spasm out of control.

There was no way that I could have kept this quiet, and I think that was Kelli's goal, but I had just enough lucidity to bury my face into her chest before the power of the orgasm overtook me. As my body writhed and jerked because of the lightning like stimulation of every single nerve I had, I gave muffled voice to sobbing cries of pleasure as tears flowed down my face. And I felt the added heat of Kelli's unwavering love wrap me in a blanket of peaceful happiness as I came down from my orgasmic high.

"What did you do to me," I whispered, my voice still sounding like I had been crying.

"Well sweetie, I thought what I did to you was pretty self-explanatory. And are you ok?"

"Oh god yes," I replied as I was wiping away the remains of the tears that had finally stopped flowing. "Just, right there at the end, when I looked up at you. I had one of those incredible moments where our souls seem to connect on a more primal level."

"That's what I felt coming from you then. I think I didn't feel it, except through your feelings, because I was completely focused on pleasuring you. From how you reacted, though, I think we should try it on me sometime."

"Well, I am not sure what has to happen for it to occur, but I sure wouldn't mind trying again and again until it does."

Kelli's laughter at my comment was like the musical tinkling of a set of crystal wind chimes, and I couldn't help but smile at her amusement. My voice had come back under control, but I was exhausted from the intensity of both the physical sensations that she had given me as well as the emotional spike that sent me over that wonderful cliff, so I placed my head back on her chest and closed my eyes so I could just listen to the world around us.

I spent quite a few minutes just breathing in Kelli's scent, letting her fragrances tickle my nose with comforting familiarity. It was really a combination of every aroma about her, from the strawberry essence that clung to her hair, to the light touch of the cinnamon and spice perfume that she liked to wear. And beneath all of that was the salty tang of her skin mingled with the odors of her own arousal from just a few minutes before. It calmed me in a way that nothing else could, and for a while I even forgot about the itchy call of the land that I was linked to.

"What's wrong sweetie," Kelli asked as my head suddenly jerked up from her chest.

I looked around for a moment and realized that I had been sleeping in her lap for thirty minutes, maybe an hour, but something had pulled me from that reverie. I opened myself up to my other senses and I noticed that the uncomfortable itch in my head was back, only much worse. I knew from the very center of my being that it was urgent that I do something, only I had no idea what that was.

"Do you feel that," I whispered as I got up from her lap to walk out onto the grass, as I re-buttoned my shorts. "Do you know what it wants?"

"I can feel you are agitated, but I..."

Kelli's response was cut off by a pulse of energy that rolled over the two of us, its intensity driving me to my knees with a groan.

"Please tell me you felt that," I cried, almost in pain as another wave blasted through my body.

She was by my side in an instant and had laid her hand on my back as a third pulse roared in my ears, causing me to scream out in desperation. The part of my mind that was still working noticed that the pulses that were causing me to feel this way were in sync with what I described as the heartbeat of the earth. They were coming at every second or third beat, and I knew that if they had been coming with any greater frequency I would have lost my mind. And suddenly our dads were there, right by my side with Kelli.

"What happened? Is she alright," dad asked her while I continued to groan and cry out with every new wave that hit me.

"I don't know," Kelli answered, her voice betraying the panic she felt. "She began feeling something and was trying to describe it to me, but then the pulsing started. It's really strong energy even I can feel and that's what is going on right now. I don't know how to stop it."

My dad had me in his arms and was rocking me back and forth, whispering in my ear in the hopes that it would calm me down some. It helped a little, but the overwhelming nature of the energy that was using me as some sort of conduit, and the sense of Kelli's fear overpowered everything. I thought for a time that I was going to die, and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

"Kelli! Kelli," my dad shouted, and I felt the presence of his voice get through to her, breaking her out of a panic attack. "Your agitation is not going to do you, or Myka any good so stop! Take a breath and tell me what we need to do."

"I... I, umm. I'm not sure what to do," she babbled, still in a state of confusion. "I've never felt anything like this and neither has she. I wouldn't even know where to begin."

"Would any of your friends know what to do," he asked, and I cried out once more with a jerking spasm. "And can they get here fast?"

By the time dad's calm logic got through to Kelli, I had attempted to move beyond the pain I was feeling. My efforts to endure and control the sensations that were a part of this assault on my body and mind were fruitless, but one thing kept coming to my mind as I tried. Our clearing. I needed to get to our clearing, badly.

"Dad," I groaned out between pulses, hoping to get his attention. "Dad, the clearing..."

"Shh little girl," he whispered back to me and wiped away the sweat that had begun to run down my face. "We're getting this thing figured out."

"No. Nggghhh... Dad, need to get... Ahhnnn... Our clearing," I managed to gasp out between the pulsing waves.

The only thing I could do at that point was lay there in his arms, try and ride through what was happening to me, and stare into his eyes and hope he would understand that I needed to go to our clearing. I heard Kelli talking on the phone, her rapid and shaking voice trying desperately to inform whoever was on the other end about what was going on. When I felt I could take a moment to look at her and see if she was ok, I saw her dad standing behind her with his hand griping her shoulder in support, and through it all was the pulsing and the pain.

"What happened," Kelli demanded after hanging up and turning to my dad. "What was she saying? Is it important?"

"I'm not sure," he replied in both confusion and frustration. "She's been mumbling and crying about the clearing with the pond you guys go to all the time."

"Do you need to go there," she asked, dropping to her knees to look at me directly. "Do you need to get to the clearing sweetie?"

The only thing I could do was nod in reply and send the need that I felt to her over our bond. When I did that she almost collapsed and her dad had to support her from behind. We still didn't know what was happening, but it was getting worse.

"I need you both to get her to the clearing as fast as you can," Kelli ordered, and her tone brooked no argument. "I am going inside to wait for the others to get here and we will follow you as soon as we can."

"But we can't just leave you to come after," her dad began before she interrupted him.

"You will leave me here and take her to the clearing. Now! Dad, get your gun and follow Dan and get her there as quickly as you can."

"But what about you? How will you be safe, and why get my gun?"

"This could very well be an attack, dad," Kelli almost shouted. "It may be Mathias, or worse, the person who is behind him. The Circle calls her the Betrayer dad. I don't know that a gun is enough, but it is the best you have. I will have the assistance of three trained witches shortly, and we will probably be safer than you will if it is an attack, but Myka needs to get to the clearing. Now go!"

Saying that was all it took, and while Kelli stormed back into the house with anger written on her face, her dad sprinted back to their house. No more than a minute later he was back with a pistol on his hip and was carrying a shotgun.

"Alright Dan," he said once he was back. "You heard her. Let's get Myka to that clearing."

Kelli's dad took the lead as both of them stood up and ran for the tree line. Dad had me cradled in his arms, and I laid my head on his shoulder as he followed. Steve had also thought to bring a powerful flash light with him and they made pretty good time, moving as fast as two humans burdened with a sick Neko could.

"Hey baby," my dad said, his voice nearly choked with the worry I knew he was feeling. "We're on our way, alright? You just hang tight and we're going to get you to the clearing, ok?"

I could hear that both of my dads were starting to feel the struggle of moving so quickly through a forest, especially at night, with minimal visibility. Their breathing was becoming heavier, but they both kept moving as if my life depended on it. The only thing I could do was grip my dad's shirt a bit tighter and to fight to keep myself from screaming out loud. And even though he was struggling for breath, my dad kept talking to me as they ran.

"You know, the way you and Kelli have handled all that has happened to you in the last couple of years really makes me proud. You had your lives turned upside down, and then had someone want to kill you for it and look at you. You came through that, twice, with flying colors."

123456...9