Myka's Tail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Kelli and I would do anything for you," I replied as I stroked her hair and pulled her tighter into my body. "What do you need?"

"See, this is where it gets hard. I was hoping that you... Well I...," she struggled to get out, and I gave her a small squeeze to let her know it was ok. "Will you be the one to strip for Paul at his bachelor party?"

The last part of her sentence was blurted out in a rush, as if Kass had no other way except to force the words from her mouth. If she had been looking at my face she would have seen the shocked O that my mouth made, and would have realized why I was speechless at that moment.

"Oh god," she almost cried out, shame dripping from her voice. "I know I shouldn't have asked Myka, just..."

While she was trying to apologize, I tilted her head up and silenced her with an ever so soft kiss on her lips. I even went so far as to let my tongue sneak past, into her mouth, where it brushed her own for a brief moment before I released her from the kiss. It was her turn to be speechless, and I gave her a shy smile in return.

"Look Kass, you just surprised me a bit is all. I could never be mad or think badly of you for asking me for something that comes from your heart."

"Oh god, Myka, I was so scared you would be too shocked and angry to listen to why I want this."

"First, you would have to do a lot to get me mad at you Kass, and I don't think you have it in you to even come close. Second, are you telling me that this is your idea, and not Paul's?"

"Shit. I think Paul would shrivel up and die of embarrassment if he knew I was talking to you about this. No, it's my idea from beginning to end."

Now that she had moved past the difficult part, like pulling a Band-Aid off of a cut, I felt Kass would have a much easier time of talking about the subject. I pulled her head back down to my shoulder and whispered for her to continue telling me what she had in mind.

"Listen Myka, I know it might feel strange taking off your clothes in front of guys that you might hang around with after, and if it is a problem then we can just forget I said anything."

"The important thing right now," I replied just loud enough for her to hear. "Is to tell me why you want this Kass. It seems that it is extremely important to you that I do this for Paul, but I get the sense that it is more important for you."

"You are way too good at this, and I am never playing poker with you," she shot back, and we both giggled as the tension was released a bit. "Yeah, I actually want it to be you there stripping for him. Just the thought of it makes me hot. I was also hoping that Kelli could..."

"Just say it Kass," I told her when she hesitated. "We can fix it later if we need to."

"Oh shit. Well, I was hoping Kelli would keep control of Paul onstage so his hands don't go anywhere, and so she can keep your body somewhat hidden after you put on the show for everyone. I want you to pull Paul out of his pants there on stage and have sex with him while his friends think he is just getting a very intense lap dance."

"You what," I gasped, my eyes wide as saucers as Kass giggled.

"You heard me right, Myka. I want you to pull out his cock and fuck Paul right there in front of everyone. But I want it to be secret enough that the only ones who will know will be the four of us."

"You're serious? You actually want me to ride your fiancé while people think I am just writhing in his lap? And you want me to do it to completion!?"

The incredulity in my voice made Kass giggle in a wicked manner, and she moved her head so she could whisper in my ear, letting her hot breath tickle me almost senseless as she responded.

"I'm deadly serious. I also want you to know that I will be watching everything from behind the stage curtain, and that I will most likely be frigging myself to several orgasms as I do. There is only one condition I have, beyond keeping it secret."

"What condition is that," I asked her, my voice filled with huskiness.

"Once you finish him off, I want you to come back stage where I get to be the one to clean you up."

"Uhh, I am guessing that cleaning me up does not mean with a washcloth and soap."

"Not for the first twenty minutes," she giggled at my question. "I may relent after that, but you never know. It depends on how much I can make you scream."

The way Kass was talking to me was making my blood boil, and I could feel both confusion and anticipation coming over the bond that Kelli and I shared. While we had been dancing and discussing Paul's impending bachelor party and the surprise that it might hold for him, he and Kelli had been taking a few extra turns across the dance floor as well. Right now, however, Kass had me dripping in my panties, and if I wasn't careful, it would be running down my legs in a minute.

"Look Kass," I began, once I could speak. "I need to talk to Kelli about this first, and there are some things that I am not so sure of. But I will tell you that the chances are high for it happening, because I am so damned turned on right now. Kelli is going to have one hell of a night thanks to you."

I punctuated my last comment with a firm but soft nibble on her earlobe, and I was rewarded with a gentle moan that only I could hear. I was pretty sure Paul was getting lucky tonight as well.

"I know you need to discuss this with Kelli and I would expect no less. Plus, it's not like we are getting married next week, so there is plenty of time to decide and change plans if necessary. I have to tell you, though, that the thought of you making Paul come inside of you while I watch has my knees shaking so hard I can barely stand."

"I'm glad this song is done now too," I replied with another giggle. "Because I think we need to sit down and breathe for a minute."

Kass and I both laughed together as we walked back to our table, hand in hand, and by some miracle we were both still standing when we finally sat down. Kelli and Paul slid in right behind us. We continued with some of our normal conversation for a while longer, but both Kass and I were horny as hell, so we did everything we could to suggest that it was time to go. Kelli knew right away that I was on the edge of a knife, but it took a few well timed whispers into Paul's ear, along with a few nibbles of his skin, before he finally figured out that Kass was ready to tear his clothes off right there.

"It's been great as always," Paul said as he gave both Kelli and I a hug goodbye once we had left the club. "And we will keep you both in the loop with our plans for the wedding."

"Yeah, we'll definitely talk about plans," Kass whispered to me as she gave me a final hug, and I felt an electric jolt when she finished it off with a deft flick of her tongue on my ear. "Catch you guys later."

We had stopped at their car first, which allowed Kelli to slow down the walk to ours so we could enjoy the night for just a few moments longer. I could certainly feel her curiosity about what Kass and I had discussed over our bond, but she was patient and didn't bring it up. Our slow pace was doing nothing for the arousal that I felt, and after a little bit I realized that Kelli had slowed our pace on purpose. The little minx was teasing me, and once my realization of this flowed over our bond, she broke out in a sly grin and a giggle.

"You're not being very nice," I complained, and I could almost hear the squelching between my legs as we were walking. "I know you can feel how turned on I am."

"Oh yes, I certainly can sweetie. And I think it is something we will have to discuss soon. I really want to know what dancing with Kass did to you that caused you to turn into an orgasm waiting to happen."

"I need to think about it for a day or two," I replied, and I felt both irritated and guilty about that at the same time. "Just something quite personal that I need to come to grips with before bringing it up to you. Are you ok with that?"

"Of course sweetie. Take all the time you need. But please don't shut me out of whatever it is for very long."

"I won't, love. She asked for a pretty big favor, and I need to decide whether I feel I can or can't do it. Either way I decide, I will let you know once I figure it out. Ok?"

"I have no problem with that. Just don't keep me waiting too long," and she gave me a shy grin that let me know that she might have some small inkling of what Kass had asked.

"I don't think I could wait that long," I replied, and I felt another tremor of pleasure bolt through my body as my clit brushed against the cloth of my panties. "Now if you don't get me home and fuck the life out of me in the next fifteen minutes I think I might truly go mad."

"Well we can't have that, can we," she taunted as we finally made it to our car and headed back to the apartment.

We got back in short order, and I let Kelli know that we were definitely not transporting back to the house tonight. That could be done the next morning after we had cleaned ourselves up. My clothes ended up in several different places as I practically ran down the hall towards our bedroom, and by the time she made it there herself, I was on my knees with my bare ass and dripping pussy pointed towards Kelli as she entered.

"I love you dearly," I growled at her as she just stood in the doorway, staring at my blatant display. "But you have about twenty seconds to use this on me, and you better make sure that I am completely wrecked by the time you are done."

What I had referred to when I was demanding her attention was the bright pink studded vibrator that was just one of the many toys in our arsenal. I had tossed it to her while she was gawping at me, and I made sure to wiggle my ass at her so that she had some extra motivation to get started.

This was one of our favorite toys, not only because it had such an intoxicating number of vibration modes, but because it was so goddamned thick. The only other thing that I think could have come close would have been a twenty ounce soda bottle, and we had not found one of those that could vibrate yet.

"You are such and impatient little kitten," she crooned, and I was amazed at how much wetter I was becoming each second Kelli hesitated. "I think I need to teach you how to wait for something you really want. Could you hold this for me while I get myself undressed and ready for bed?"

With her final words, Kelli slid the vibrator into my aching pussy until it would not go any further. Then, with no warning what so ever, she turned it on and cranked the intensity up to full, ripping a pleasured groan from my chest in the process. I was so hot at that moment that I should have come almost immediately, but I hadn't yet, and I was confused. I was on the edge, certainly, but even though I wiggled my thighs, and squeezed my legs together to force more sensation, I could not seem to tip over the cliff of my impending orgasm.

Movement out of the corner of my eye made me turn my head, and Kelli was there in our closet, removing her clothes. It was agonizing how slow she was moving, but she did her best to make sure that watching her undress was a hell of a show. She would bend over then stretch, thrusting her nipples out enough to nearly spear through her shirt. It took her nearly two minutes alone to undo the ten buttons on that same shirt, and another two passed before it dropped to the ground along with her bra. All the while I had our huge vibrator sunk as deeply as it could get in my channel, still buzzing away, faster than the wings of a hummingbird.

When I saw the look of concentration on Kelli's face as she straightened up from sliding her panties off of her legs, I realized why I still hadn't come yet. She had somehow figured out how to manipulate my body just enough over our bond, and in doing so she was able to make me ride the edge of climax. I was not sure how long she could keep this up, but no matter what I did, I could not push myself over.

"Be a good kitten, and don't move. Ok," she asked, and gave the vibrator a slight push and a twist, causing me to groan again in both frustration and incomplete pleasure. "I'll be right back."

Then she left the room, and I just stayed there on the bed on all fours, hoping to god that Kelli might lose concentration for a moment and give me a chance to come. In a couple of minutes she was back, leaning in the doorway while she brushed her teeth and stared at me. I could only stare back with a look of lust, frustration, desire, and a hint of anger on my face, but the negative emotions that were welling up were suddenly blunted by a wave of love that washed over me.

I still couldn't come, and I was trembling all over in a sensual overload. It really felt good, but I wanted to feel even better. After what seemed like hours, Kelli came back and began twisting and moving the vibrator again, and she bent over my shoulder to whisper in my ear.

"I hope you learned your lesson in patience my beautiful little kitten."

She licked my earlobe and gave it a gentle tug with her teeth while giving the vibrator another couple of twists. And then she quit concentrating, and whatever she was doing to hold me on the razor's edge disappeared like a cork shot out of a Champaign bottle. If her block was the cork, then I was definitely the bottle, and for the last hour or so I had been constantly shaken up. And just like a shaken Champaign bottle, I exploded in a shower of pleasure and bliss.

I had been on all fours, resting my face on the bed when it got difficult to keep from groaning, but when I screamed out my orgasm into the depths of the mattress my body gave out. For a moment I thought it had been so intense that I had peed myself before I realized that I must have squirted a gallon of fluid all over our bed and Kelli. I was now laying on my belly, my body shaking in convulsions of heated pleasure, and I was feeling the vibrator ramming in and out of my pussy at a fevered pace.

"Please," I whispered to her, my voice barely able to make a sound. "Please don't stop. God I love you, and what you are doing to me. Oh please..."

Kelli didn't say a word, she just placed her hand on the side of my cheek and rubbed it while her other hand was a piston of pure pleasure. I could feel her emotions pouring over me and I was swamped with all of her love, her lust, and the intense pleasure that even she was feeling, and still she pounded away. I crashed through climax after climax, and each one made me groan just a little bit louder until all I could do was scream into a pillow that I had grabbed.

Over and over I came, and I could begin to feel the burn of over used muscles all throughout my body. All I could smell was the thick musk of both our juices, and just breathing it in was almost enough to send me into delirium. The moment I thought that I could not take any more, knowing that I was about to pass from unbelievable pleasure into unbearable pain, the completely heavenly but decidedly evil cylinder of plastic popped out from between my burning labia. It was sweet relief that was just about as pleasurable as the long minutes of unending climax that had finally ended.

Now that the vibrator was gone, I could feel a veritable river of fluid running out of my now gaping pussy, soaking the bedspread I was laying on. My body was still quivering with a series of orgasmic aftershocks, and when Kelli laid down beside me and took my face in her hands, I could see that she was shaking just as much as I was. She pulled me close, and I could feel the gentle movement of air caused by our breathing right before her lips contacted mine.

We laid there on the soaked bed, our breasts now flattened against each other's, and our tongues sliding together with a slow fervor. With our arms tangled together in a trembling embrace, I was able to notice that the two of us were almost sobbing with pleasure as we continued to come down from the sexual high, and I pulled back from Kelli's lips for a moment.

"My god," I whispered to her as I stroked her hair. "That was unreal. But you haven't had your turn yet."

"Oh sweetie, I don't need a turn tonight. I opened myself up and rode all of yours like they were mine."

When I looked at her, I saw that, yes, her own legs were coated in the residue of her own juices, and if she had come as much as I had, there was probably a puddle on the floor. Just the thought of that made me giggle as I pulled her into another hug.

"Well, if we're both done," I answered back, still laughing at the mess we had created. "I think we need to get the sheets changed and we are going to need a towel for the floor."

Kelli looked down at the bed, and then the floor, right before she too broke out in gleeful laughter. It didn't take long to get some new sheets and spray down the carpet, but for whatever reason, neither of us could keep a straight face while we were cleaning up. It was also necessary to take another shower, and even though we shared the tub again like we often did, we somehow managed to only wash each other off and hold one another for a while longer than usual.

After the shower, Kelli and I stood looking at the unmade bed that was still damp from having to spray it down to clean it, and we realized that neither of us was in the mood to wait for it to dry. Once we'd figured that out, she simply walked us into the next room and transported us back to the house. The plan had been to sleep at the apartment, but since we could come and go so easily, it was not really that big a deal to stay at the house.

Kelli and I finally made it into bed and went to sleep tangled up with the other as we always did. I had enough on my mind, though, that it took me a little while to nod off, but it happened all the same. The next morning was a day off from official school duties, so I had decided to sleep in a bit later than usual.

Kelli wasn't in our bed when Kita made her presence known, licking my face repeatedly to let me know it was time that I got off my ass to give her some food. As much as I wanted to lounge in bed all day, I still had a number of soil samples to gather and catalogue, so I took pity on my poor starving wolf after I had dressed for the field. I also remembered that Kelli was supposed to be planning things this morning with Gina and dad.

Kita was very excited to eat, and so I followed her as she bounded up the stairs into the main house. I could hear several voices talking as I came up the stairs, and it made me wonder why there were more than just the three people I expected to be there. Once I rounded the corner, I was greeted with the sight of the group around the dining table in a heated discussion.

Dad was there with Kelli, and they were arguing over some drawings that had been done of what looked like marker positions, and some arcane looking glyphs and circles. Gina was there also, trying with desperation to get a word in edge wise, and I was surprised to see both Ali and Jess there as well.

"But if you lay down the spells in that order," dad asked Kelli, with frustration falling from every word he said. "Won't that just allow anyone who wants to bypass this level of protection by starting at this stone and using a nullification glyph?"

"Not the way that Kelli has it laid out Dan," Gina answered, finally able to speak. "The way this magic works is by..."

I knew some things about magic, but the way they were all talking was nothing but techno speak to me, so I tuned them out and went over to say hello to the other girls.

"Hey Ali. Hey Jess," I said, greeting them both with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "How's it going?"

"It's going just peachy," Ali mocked with heavy sarcasm. "If I didn't know better I'd say your dad was actually a warlock and had been one from birth. None of them can agree on a final pattern though, and I was hoping that this would be a short get together."

1...456789