Myka's Tail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, sweetie," she said to me after I had finished my crying. "I need to fix something, but I am going to need your help to do it. I have been working with Gina to improve my control over the elements, but I am not sure I have the power to do what I want to do."

"How can I help," I replied with a sniffle from my previous emotional outburst. "I can't work magic like you can."

"But you have given me a greater connection to the earth on occasion, when you have invited me out on your runs. Can you do that now, or is it something that you can only do at specific times."

"Umm, I can pretty much do it whenever I want, but if you attune through me too much or for too long, without having the inherent connection, I think it could cause you to burn out."

"I don't need it for very long, and I certainly don't need it on a regular basis. I just won't have enough strength right now without your help."

"Ok. Just be careful. And close your eyes."

I placed my hand over her heart like I had done on the few occasions when she had joined Kita and me on a run, and I pushed a part of my connection to the earth into her. Like always, it was an eye opening surprise when the power washed over her, but it brought a smile to her face each time. Once connected, she started working a spell, and I could see a bright green circle filled with runes that had become inscribed on the ground around the both of us.

Then I felt the call. It was like a plea, from Kelli to the earth around us, flowing through me and my connection, and the force of it resonated over our bond as well. It was a further surprise how forcefully the earth responded to her call. It was not as powerful as when I called upon the earth to heal the wolf back then, but it was much stronger than I had felt any of the Circle draw upon over the last year. I thought for a moment that this was because she was working through my connection, but as I concentrated on the feeling of it, I realized that the elements were responding directly to her, and my only contribution was amplification.

Kelli was chanting by that point, and I listened to the flowing, lyrical cadence of words that I did not understand. It was like listening to the song of a siren, and my heart ached with joy at the sounds she was making. Apparently the earth enjoyed the song as well, because soon enough there was a ribbon of dirt flowing up from the surface of the ground and was forming a ball in front of the two of us. With her arms still surrounding me on both sides, Kelli reached up and cupped the ball of dirt that was forming in both of her hands and began to shape it like a sculptor would a lump of clay.

As she continued, the earth itself began singing a counterpoint to the call of Kelli's chant, the ball of dirt that had been formed began to spin slowly and collapse in on itself. Once it reached a small enough size, she completely engulfed the shrinking orb in her hands, and a light began to shine from between the spaces in her fingers. For the next few minutes I lost myself in the warmth of the light coming from Kelli's hands and the beauty of the music she was making with aid of the earth..

Before I knew it, the song had ended, and the brilliant glow from Kelli's hands had faded to nothing, and I realized that she was breathing quite hard from her exertions. I scrambled up from her lap and turned around on my knees so that I could care for her if I needed to, and I noticed the smile she had on her face.

"Are you ok, love," I whispered to her as I caressed her now sweat beaded face.

"I'm fine, sweetie," she replied, grinning with delight. "That was just really hard, and I need to catch my breath. And don't worry, I am not going to be trying that again anytime soon."

I chuckled at her anticipation of my next question, and I moved closer so that I could use my shirt to blot the sweat from her forehead.

"So my next question. What, exactly, did you just do? Whatever it was, was very powerful."

"All I did was ask the earth for a gift," she answered as she opened her hands to reveal what she was now holding.

The gasp torn from my lips rang out in the forest, and my surprise only made Kelli smile even more than she already was. There in her palm lay two bands of silvery metal worked in the shape of entwined leaves, and the power still remaining from her conjuring made them both seem to shimmer without the aid of outside light. Set in the top of the two rings were what looked like small rectangular shaped diamonds that winked brighter than any I had ever seen. One of the diamonds was surrounded by a ring of amethysts that matched the color of my hair, and the other had rubies that matched the color of Kelli's.

She shifted as she came up on her knees to kneel, facing me, and I stared into Kelli's eyes, seeing the love in them that matched what I was feeling over our bond. She ran her hand over my hair and my ear, giving it a scratch with a gentle hesitation that always made me press into her to for more contact, and the kiss she gave me lit up every nerve in my body.

"Myka, my love," she began, her forehead still resting against mine from the kiss. "I knew you had been feeling out of sorts, especially this week, but I couldn't figure out why. Apparently my dad did, and talked about it with your dad, and with me. Sometimes he can be smart like that, and I am glad he paid attention."

I suspected where Kelli was heading with this conversation, but at that moment I couldn't even form any words. I could only wait for her to get to the point on her own.

"Our bonding in Scotland was one of the happiest moments of my life, and I thought that would be all we would ever need because it was a connection that tied us together so tightly, in a way that no one else we know could ever share in or understand. But I didn't factor in that while you are a Neko, a major part of you is still a normal human woman with human desires. That part is something you still cling to, and informs your very nature, and I am speaking to it now. Will you, Myka Ann Carlisle, marry me and be my wife, as well as my bond mate?"

I was stunned. It seemed that nearly everyone but me had figured it out this past week as I remained in the dark about my own desires. Dad was right, that I needed to talk to Kelli more rather than just depend on the bond that tied us together. I had yet again been rendered speechless, and the effort to get words out was like trying to drill through concrete. I could feel Kelli's love and excitement, and a sense of trepidation that indicated she was not sure that she had said the right thing. That anxious feeling from her, more than anything, caused the dam holding my words back to burst.

"Oh god yes," I cried as I pulled her into me and held her as if I would never let go. "I didn't even know I felt this way before today, and now that I know, I want to be tied to you in every way possible."

After doing nothing but hold her for a few minutes, I felt Kelli tap me on the shoulder to get my attention.

"Here, sweetie," she whispered as she took my left hand and slid the amethyst set ring onto my finger. "Let's make it official."

She kissed me once again as she pressed the other ring into my hand, and once we were able to separate ourselves I reached out for her hand. I was trembling so much that my hands were shaking as I fumbled with her ring. Eventually, however, I was able to slide it onto her hand, initiating our normal human engagement. Energy pulsed out from the locus and washed over the two of us as Kelli's ring reached the base of her finger, causing us both to stare at each other in wonder.

"Well, either the locus has some sort of intelligence," I said as I squeezed Kelli's hand. "And it really likes the idea of us getting married. Or the rings you created are just another binding that is magically tying us together. If we're not careful, we may end up literally attached to each other."

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it," she asked as she stood and pulled me up with her. "Now, however, I think we need to have a quick bath before we go and tell mom and dad the news."

Kelli turned from me and allowed her hand to slip from mine as she headed over to the pond, her bare feet making little noise over the soft earth. I watched with an open mouth as she reached up and unbuttoned the front of the light blue sundress she was wearing, and with a shrug, let it slide from her shoulders to pool at her feet. She didn't even break stride as she stepped out of the puddle of cloth, and quickly discarded her bra and thong. As it always does, the creamy smoothness of her naked skin caused my core to throb with longing, and I could feel the instant slickness that allowed my lips to slide past one another as I walked towards her.

I wasn't as fast getting undressed because I had a few more pieces of clothing on, but I wasn't far behind. A black sports bra and thong joined my t-shirt and shorts on the ground right before my toes touched the water. The touch of the cool liquid on my feet made me shiver, but I had to wonder whether it was the temperature or if it was watching Kelli's rounded hips and the cheeks of her ass, with just a hint of her rose colored pussy peeking through the gap in her legs, sinking beneath the surface. Once she was in the middle of the pond, where the water rose to just over her hips, she turned her head over her shoulder and crooked a finger at me to let me know that I needed to hurry up.

The distance between us was negligible, and I crossed that space in just a few seconds. Once I was within reach, Kelli turned and pulled me close to her, causing the silky softness of our breasts to press into each other. She leaned down and peppered the skin of my neck with whispered kisses that my skin could barely feel, while using her hands to scoop some of the water up to my back. The cool trickle made me shiver again, and that caused Kelli to giggle a bit as she took her sweet time in washing my body.

Once she was done with my back, she turned me around and continued to use her lips and tongue on my shoulders while she allowed a few handfuls of water to run down the slope of my chest and over my peaked nipples, before the flow dribbled over my belly. There was no pinching or pulling on my breasts, which I probably would have been ok with, just a gentle flowing caress that carried with it all of Kelli's love and desire for me.

Finished with my front, she turned me around once more and kissed me with her arms now draped over my shoulders. Our lips fit together perfectly, as they always did, and Kelli teased mine with flicks from the tip of her tongue. I opened my own mouth a little wider so that she could ravage it if she wanted, but to my increasing frustration, she never moved past the surface of my lips. Eventually I took matters into my own hands and I pushed past her hesitant tongue and sealed my mouth to hers. Whether she was waiting for that or not was irrelevant, because my aggressive action caused Kelli to moan with joy.

While our mouths were dueling with each other, she used her hands to let me know that it was my turn to sluice her with the water from the pond, and I was more than happy to oblige. I took the same amount of care she had, and ran my hands up and down her skin, letting the liquid I carried up her body wash away the sweat of our work. Our tongues were still entwined in their languid dance, and with the feel of Kelli's body under my hands, and the taste of our mingling mouths, I knew that I was primed and ready to pop at the slightest touch. Because of our bond, I think she knew it too.

Kelli maintained our kiss, and crushed her body against mine, but started to walk back towards the rounded rock that was near the spring which filled our pond. It had been a convenient sunning perch after bathing, and it was very handy to use as a support when your knees were about to give out, and I was pretty sure that I was at that point. When we neared the dome that was thrust out of the surface of the water, Kelli surprised me once again by pulling away from me and pushing me face first against the rock. I surrendered control as she used the slick skin of her body to pin me so that I couldn't move, and it made the heat I was feeling in my core rise even faster.

Holding one of my hands above my head against the rough surface with her own, Kelli then pulled my other wrist and moved my fingers so that they were cupping the surface of her quivering pussy. Once I was positioned, she crossed her arm over mine and slid her fingers through the cleft of my swollen lips from behind until she was able to give a single, agonizing flick to my swollen clit.

"Go slowly," she whispered in my ear giving it a tender nibble which sent a shiver down my spine and made my tail twitch. "And don't come until we come together."

Once she'd given me my instructions, Kelli went to work with her fingers, as did I. Whether it was our bond, or that we had just started to think and act more and more alike, I noticed that the movements of our fingers were in perfect sync. Each deliciously sensual tug that was giving by one of us was instantly matched by the other. When one of us pinched the highly sensitive lips of the other so that they could be rubbed together to create a burning, pleasurable friction, both sets of fingers ended up doing the same thing.

"Do you know how much I love you," Kelli gasped as she continued to breathe in my ear, now pumping two fingers in and out of my tight channel while I did the same to her. "I think the only way you can know is to feel it, sweetie, because I can't think of any words that would be adequate enough."

"I know, my love," I replied, so caught up in the moment that I was having trouble breathing. "I feel it all the time, and all around me. You make me feel safe. Complete."

By now, Kelli was rocking forward against my body as she pushed her fingers as deep into me as she could, and I timed my return thrust to oppose her forward motion. Because she had me pinned against the rock, her rhythmic movements were causing the tips of my stiffened nipples to rub against the rough stone. They weren't moving much, but each tiny scrape sent an electric jolt through my body and our bond, causing the two of us to quiver with increasing desire.

I yowled out a moan as Kelli changed what she was doing to me, and even though I tried to match her, I was not in the right position. She had turned her hand and had pushed the thumb as far as it would go into my slick depths, using its width to massage my g-spot while her two middle fingers did the same to my clit. The best that I could do was to roll her pulsing nub between my thumb and finger, but it seemed to be enough because our breathing became ragged at the same time.

"I am going to love you, my sweet, for all time," she whispered to me while continuing her deft manipulation of my most sensitive bits. "We are going to be together forever, and we will raise our children together as one."

"Oh yes! Dear god, yes," I cried as I felt the shudder of the beginnings of my orgasm start moving up from my feet towards my head. "I am yours, now and forever."

We were letting our emotions guide both our actions and our words, and between our fingers and our bond, the twin crests of our mutual orgasm rolled over us both. Kelli pulled me away from the rock and held me in her arms as our bodies began to shake with sympathetic reverberations. It was all I could do to turn my head to hers and crush our lips together in a burning hot kiss. After only a brief moment, our mouths opened and our tongues sought the gentle comfort to be found entwined around one another. My hand pulled Kelli's head as close to mine as it could, and the hand that she had so recently used to manipulate my pussy was now squeezing my breast with wild abandon.

Standing there in our pond, in the middle of our forest clearing, Kelli and I continued to shake with the aftershocks of our climax while we moaned into each other's mouths. Our bodies were hyper-sensitized by now, and the physical sensations we were feeling had been amplified beyond their limits. I was sure that I could feel every bump and pebble that made up the texture of Kelli's nipples against my back, and the movement of those hard little nubs across my skin had me quivering in aftershock orgasms for nearly ten minutes.

"We keep finding new ways to surprise ourselves, don't we," Kelli chuckled, once our post orgasmic high began to wear off.

"Yeah we do! One of these days we are going to do something to each other that our bodies and minds can't handle and then we will be literally and figuratively fucked."

"True, but I think the ride getting there will be amazing," she replied with a chuckle. "Now we need to get dressed and go tell our parents."

We returned to our piles of clothes, and I used my power over water to make sure we were both dry when we got dressed. Shortly after we began the walk back to the house, Kita came bounding out of the trees to join us on the trip home. She was excited, and was dancing around like a puppy, and I got the sense that she had been running with some of the pack. It was nice to see that she was comfortable interacting with the other wolves without me there, and because I had trained her well enough, she knew to stay away from any of the other humans that might be found there in the preserve.

Though it wasn't a long trip, our emotional and sexual high made me feel like I had been doing nothing but walking hand in hand with Kelli for hours. I felt so good, in fact, that I was using my tail to lash her legs like a playful kitten as we walked, which only made her smile and squeeze my hand harder. I pulled her hand up and kissed it, giving her a naughty little flick of my tongue as I did, and Kelli leaned over to blow a gentle breath into my ear before kissing me on the temple.

When we opened the back door to the house, Kita bolted in and made sure to greet everyone and let them know that we were back. She didn't jump or make a nuisance of herself, only gave a few licks to all present and accepted the requisite return scratch, after which she went and laid down in her corner to rest.

"You know girls," mom said to us as we walked into the living room to say hello. "I was never a dog person at all, but she is so well behaved that I kind of like her anyway."

"Kita has that effect on people," I told her as I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "But then again, she learned from the best."

"Who, Kelli," mom shot back and everyone laughed at her joke.

"Well, I did help," Kelli replied, and we all laughed again before both of us got a bit more serious. "But we can talk about that later. Right now Myka and I have some news."

"Well, are you going to tell us," her mom asked when we remained silent.

We were trying to bring attention to the matching rings that we now had on our fingers, without being completely obvious about it. Eventually, however, we had to resort to practically pointing at the new jewelry we were wearing. Once we resorted to being overt, it took less than a few seconds before my mom shrieked out as she finally noticed the surprise.

"Oh my god," mom cried out again as she pointed. "Look, Lilly! Look at their hands!"

If I had thought that my mom had been loud when she first noticed, it was nothing compared to Kelli's mom. I thought for a minute that she was going to shatter the glass in the windows with her excitement. What did happen when their bodies caught up with their minds, was a four way hug between our mothers and us. Both of them were weeping with what I assumed were tears of joy, and in between breaths, they both peppered our faces with thousands of kisses.

"My god, girls," mom gasped as she pulled out our hands to look at the identical rings. "When did this happen? I'm pretty sure neither of you were wearing these this morning."

1...456789