Myka's Tail Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli did her magic again, and somehow Paul was tucked safely back inside his jeans, with the zipper done up to the top, and no one appeared to be the wiser. I bent over at the waist one last time and let my tail sway in a languid motion as I blew him a kiss, and then both Kelli and I walked back towards the curtain as the last bars of the song bid us farewell. The announcer came back over the sound system, and I looked over my shoulder and gave the crowd a jovial wave goodbye.

"Oh my god! How fucking sexy was that," bellowed the voice that introduced me at the beginning. "Give it up for Little Miss Pussy Kat y'all!"

The cheering and whistling crowd made me feel on top of the world, and I beamed at Kelli as we walked back through the curtain together. Once the curtain closed and the next girl was taking her place to go out and dance, Maureen literally bounced over to us as we were walking back to the dressing room.

"Oh my god girl," she almost shouted as she looked me up and down. "That was about the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen! You really stole the show. I gotta get set up for my last turn of the evening, but I just wanted to let you know you really did great."

"Thanks a lot," I replied with a huge grin on my face. "The fact that a seasoned pro told me I did an awesome job really means a lot. And thanks for the advice earlier. It helped a ton!"

"Anytime girl. Anytime."

And with that, she bounced away, getting set up to dance once again for the boys out in the crowd. Kelli and I, on the other hand, were hurrying back to the dressing room where we had started. I was walking rather funny because I was keeping my legs together as tight as I could so that most of the milky deposit that Paul had left me with would still be there for Kass to enjoy. Just the thought of what she was going to do in a few minutes had both Kelli and I on edge with barely controlled lust, and when I looked into her eyes I could feel the love coming through our bond which let me know this was something both of us wanted badly.

I went into the room, followed closely by Kelli, but before I had made even two steps through the door I was almost tackled by Kass as she pressed me up against the wall. Before I could say anything, she had crushed her mouth onto mine in a kiss that was so filled with hunger that I thought she might actually try and swallow me whole. As keyed up as I was, I could do nothing but let my tongue fight back with hers, as I rode the wave of her excitement. As amused as I could feel Kelli was at Kass' lustful assault, she reached out and tapped her on the shoulder with her riding crop.

"Kass, I believe that that is my fiancé's mouth you are tongue fucking," she said with a very cross face that I knew was a complete joke. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Stung deep by Kelli's words, Kass pulled away from my face and let me go, with a look of horror in her eyes. She tried to get some words out, perhaps to stammer an apology, but the sudden change in Kelli's attitude had her too terrified to speak. I wanted to giggle and cry for her, all at the same time, and even Kelli realized that the joke might have gone a little bit too far. So, she did the only thing she could think of to fix things, and pulled Kass in for a kiss nearly as scorching as the one I'd just received.

Within an instant, I felt Kass' fear melt away as she moaned into Kelli's mouth, nearly collapsing as her knees started to shake. Once finished, my love turned to me with a wink and then gave Kass a stinging strike on her round ass with the crop.

"Take Myka over to the couch there," Kelli commanded, and Kass practically jumped to obey. "Your fiancé got her all dirty, and she needs to be cleaned up."

Kass could only nod at the forceful instruction that she had been given, and she laid her arm around my shoulder and gave me a gentle tug towards the small sofa nearby. With a tenderness reserved for lovers, not friends, she laid me down and made sure I had a pillow under my head before spreading my legs. I was still wearing the white stockings, and my school girl heels, and Kass ran her hands up and down every inch of them. She placed one of my feet up on the back of the couch, and the other leg she let fall to the floor and move to the side.

I was now spread wide, and I could feel the slick fluids that remained from Paul's and my tryst on stage running out of my quivering labia. I could sense Kelli's arousal as she watched Kass lick her lips at the treat she was about to have, and the emotions I was now feeling from both of them made me shudder in what was probably my fifth mini of the evening. Things weren't moving fast enough for Kelli, though.

"Get your head in there Kass and clean her up," she cried out, smacking her again with the crop, drawing out a yelp. "It's what you wanted. It's what we want. Now lick!"

Without any comment, Kass leaned down and gripped my thighs with her hands and ran her tongue over my slit from ass to clit. The feeling of that lick, and the heat I felt from Kelli, caused me to yowl out in pleasure as I started to buck my hips into her face. Kass was a slow starter, but once she got going there seemed to be no stopping her. It seemed like her tongue was everywhere all at once, and between its caresses of my swollen lips, and flicks of my pulsing clit, she would latch her mouth over the opening to my channel and drink from the fluids that were flowing like it was the nectar of life itself.

When Kass gave out a groan in pleasure, that vibrated my pussy in so many good ways, I looked up to see what had happened. A burst of lust rolled over me at that moment, as I realized that Kelli had lifted Kass' dress and pulled her panties down to her knees. They would not go any further because she was kneeling on the couch, but it was far enough. Kelli was currently probing between her lips with the other end of the riding crop, using it like a dildo. She was also using a gentle caress on the smoothness of Kass' skin, and would occasionally brush her thumb through her crack and let it glide over her tiny pink pucker.

All of this had Kass shuddering in pleasure, and every time she quivered it translated to my pussy through her tongue. By now, whether I was clean or not, was no longer the point. Kass working my button with the tip of her tongue had me gushing once again, and watching her writhe as Kelli continued to push between her labia with the smooth leather knob had me shivering with anticipation. I noticed that Kelli had her other hand down the front of her unbuttoned pants now, and was frigging herself as fast as she could.

I pumped my hips harder into Kass' face, and she responded by sucking my clit into her mouth and putting as much pressure on it as she could. She was also running her tongue back and forth, and in circular motions around the over stimulated bundle of nerves. Kelli had dropped the riding crop by now, and had her fingers moving in circles over Kass' little button, while her thumb was as deep as it could go, massaging her g-spot. And she was still rubbing herself as fast as she could without collapsing.

I couldn't include Kass in what Kelli and I were feeling at that moment, because of the difference between the two bonds, but as I continued to feed off of, and increase Kelli's steadily building arousal, Kass was the receiver of some very deft hand play. Her moaning as she kept trying to suck and tongue my heated sex without getting distracted, let me know that she was very close herself. I realized that it would only take a little nudge to send her over the edge, and I was pretty sure that Kelli and I would follow soon after, so I did my best to send an image over the bond. I could only hope that it was both received and understood.

The burst of arousal and devilish amusement from Kelli let me know that I had succeeded in getting my idea across. She bent down behind Kass without letting up on her slick walls, and also without hesitating for a second with the hand she had down her own pants. She took a brief moment just to look at Kass' backside as she was getting closer to her core, and then she stuck out her tongue and ran it through Kass' slightly spread cheeks and over her tight little rosebud.

The effect was instantaneous, and only Kelli's hand with a grip on her pussy kept Kass from jumping off of the couch and bursting through the ceiling. The cry of pleasure that she let out as she fumbled my clit out of her hungry mouth, gave me enough stimulation that I was sent over the edge with Kelli's emotional help. I grunted out the release of my orgasm, doing my best to stay as silent as possible so that no one would come to see if anything was wrong, but it was a very close thing.

Kelli felt the burst of my orgasm over our bond and lost her footing as the reciprocal climax she felt slammed into her like a truck. She tried to keep herself from crying out too, but was a little less successful than I had been. Kelli also ended up quivering on the floor while the hand in her pants continued to maul her own labia as she came. While we were spiraling down from an erotic high that was quite familiar to us, Kass seemed motionless due to sensory overload.

After a few minutes I motioned Kelli to help pull Kass up to my chest so she could lay in my arms and recover. It was one of those instincts that let me know she needed the closeness after such an emotionally open experience. With our help, Kass was soon laying in my arms, her head pillowed comfortably on my breasts, and her breathing was steady and regular as if she had just fallen asleep. Kelli knelt on the ground next to us, and was running her fingers through Kass' hair, while humming a little tune that we used to sing when we were kids. When she looked at me I could see the smile in her eyes, and I could feel the love behind it flowing through our bond.

We just stayed there like that for a while, letting ourselves bask in the sense of caring that we all had for one another. My mind was also wandering over what had happened, and what I knew it would mean going forward. I had talked about my suspicions with Kelli before, but I knew that after tonight the dynamic between the four of us would be forever changed. If I had not been completely sold on the idea of Paul being the one that we should choose to father our children, I was now. And deep in my heart I knew that Kass was going to be ok with it too.

"Hey there," I whispered to Kass while I stroked her back to get her attention. "I think it's time for us to get ready to leave."

"Do we have to," she mumbled, making me chuckle as I gave her a little kiss on the top of her head.

"Yeah, pretty much. If we stay here much longer then they will probably send someone back to find out what's wrong, and then we would have a bit of explaining to do."

"And that might lead to questions about what Myka and Paul got up to on that stage," Kelli added.

"Shit, I never thought of that," Kass Replied as she pushed herself up from my comforting embrace. "That would be bad for everyone involved. Plus, I am pretty sure that Paul is going to be done with this little party pretty soon, and I would like to be home when he gets there so that we can talk. I hope he isn't going to be too pissed at me."

"I think he will be fine with it Kass," I replied. "I mentioned to him on stage that you were the one who set the whole thing up, and that you were watching at the curtain while he was inside me to the hilt. Paul was surprised, but knowing that seemed to calm him down a lot, and he really got into it after that."

"Oh god! That is really good to know. I wasn't sure how he was going to feel about me setting him up like this, so..."

"Listen. If it helps then let Paul know that the four of us need to sit down and discuss some things soon," I added, and looked to Kelli for support as I got up and started to change into my street clothes.

"Yes, we definitely need to talk," Kelli said to her as she pulled Kass into a hug that left them looking into each other's eyes. "And you both will learn some things that will probably blow your mind, and change the way you view the world when we explain the things that need explaining. But trust me, it will be worth every moment."

After her comment, Kelli cupped Kass' face in her hands and gave her a gentle peck on the lips, and then turned to get changed herself. I could practically feel the confusion coming off of Kass, but it was mixed with an affection and a sense of trust for the two of us, and while she would have unanswered questions tonight, I felt that she knew we would not leave her waiting long for the explanation that we promised.

"Ok, but you better not leave us hanging for long," Kass complained while she cleaned herself off before putting her panties back on. "But if I'm going to get home before Paul, I need to get going now. See you both in a few days, dressed in white."

Kass bolted at that point, probably thinking that if she didn't get out soon then Kelli and I might keep her there, or somewhere else, all night. If that had been what she was thinking, she was probably right, and in a small way I was disappointed that we only had the short time together that we had.

In the long run, things would work out, or at least I hoped that they would. I knew that when Kelli and I talked with Kass and Paul again, that we would be explaining the magical world that we were involved in, and what their part in that world might be. It was something that could go extraordinarily well, or could be a complete debacle. Those thoughts were for another day, though.

After about ten minutes, Kelli and I were ready to go so we made our way to the back entrance where we had come in. Maureen gave me a thumbs up as we walked by, and added in a saucy little wink and a blown kiss, and in return I smacked my palm on my ass so that it made a nice sharp crack, and then I kept walking with some extra sway and swish, just for her.

The only problem when we tried to leave was running into the owner, Chet, once we were near the door. It took us nearly five minutes to tell him that I was not in any way interested in continuing as a dancer for him, no matter how hot he thought my performance was. I made sure he understood, in no uncertain terms, that it was a one-time show and that I would not be back. I had a job that let me keep my clothes on, and that I enjoyed very much, and his sad eyes did nothing to change my mind.

Chet gave me his business card, in case I had a change of heart, but once Kelli and I had left and the door had closed, it went straight into the dumpster. Both of us laughed at his desperation to have me come on board, but we had both been in agreement before we had even arrived. I would not be doing something like this again.

"Well, sweetie," Kelli said to me once we were in the car and headed back to the apartment. "What do you think?"

"I am glad that I did that, for both Paul and Kass. I know you could feel what I was feeling and I am more certain than ever that Paul will be the one to give us our first children."

"Our first children? How many are you thinking we'll have?"

"If Cassandra, Millicent, and the other members of the Circle who have followed Nekos for as long as they have are right, we will probably live for a very long time, barring any sort of outside force that we can't take care of. And we have done ok in that regard so far, along with being pretty lucky too. Plus, the book of Neko history I have is almost explicit in stating that a bound Neko and her bond mate must be purposefully removed from this plane of existence."

"This plane of existence? Where did you come up with that?"

"That's the way it was written in the book," I giggled, knowing that Kelli was surprised by my assessment of things. "Not my words, which should be obvious. But if that is the case, and we live for two hundred, five hundred, a thousand years. If we end up being over a thousand years old, I am pretty sure we will have more children than one or two."

"Oh goddess, I never thought of that," Kelli sighed in realization. "We both have so much to learn still, don't we?"

She took my hand and kissed it before pulling it into her lap for the rest of the drive, and I could feel that she was lost in thought at the new reality that I had just assaulted her with. My Kelli was so good at seeing the logic in things, seeing the way that concepts moved together to run the universe, but I was the more intuitive one most of the time. Accepting the burden of becoming Neko opened my mind to instincts that I never knew existed, and in the last couple of years I had learned to trust them. We would be ok, and I knew that once Kelli was able to wrap her head around things, she would be as on board with our future as parents as I was.

We soon arrived back at our apartment, and left the bags that held our costumes in the bedroom before we stood in the transport circle to head back to the house. After we appeared, we went upstairs and said goodnight to my parents, and called Kita down to stay with us. For many reasons that I could not put a finger on, I was still feeling the emotional whirlwind of the evening, so I called her up onto the bed to snuggle and sleep with Kelli and me. We didn't always allow it, but on rare occasions it was nice to have the extra comfort, and tonight was one of those occasions.

It was a struggle to let sleep claim me because there was so much going through my mind. We were about to change the lives of two of our friends forever, and they had no idea what was coming their way. We were about to perform a ritual that probably hadn't been done in centuries, and there was a pair of power hungry lunatics that were probably going to do everything they could to stop us, and I wasn't sure I was ready. It was a huge burden to carry for anyone, and I felt inadequate.

I did finally get a few hours of sleep before we had to get up the next day. My memories of Halloween as a kid were filled with fun and laughter, and even as I got older it was still fun. Just a more mature kind of fun. Today, however, and especially tonight as October moved into November, when the power that we needed to draw upon would be the strongest, would not really be anything like fun at all.

I took the time to make sure that the students and the professors knew that the preserve was off limits that night. The excuse that we had come up with was that fish and wildlife was going to be doing a survey over the next twenty four hours, and could not be interrupted. It was a half truth, because Avery Michaelson had been invited at the request of Kelli's dad, so that there would be one more person with some measure of tactical and field training present in case of trouble. The fact that the other members of the Circle didn't object to this was just another indicator of what was truly at stake.

Many of the local bars and food joints would be hosting more adult activities that night, and it was not very hard to convince the class to look into what kind of partying could be done. The two professors gave a halfhearted attempt to hide their desire to go too behind the need to provide some sort of supervision because of the possible liability, but we all knew better.

Once that had been taken care of, Kita and I went for a run while Kelli worked with dad and the others, going over any last minute changes that they might have come up with. It wasn't as satisfying, because of the daylight and with the possibility of being seen by someone in the class, I only went barefoot. Like always, I wanted to leave my clothing behind and run free, with the wind in my hair, but I was able to keep my desires in check, this time. By the time Kita and I finished and returned to the house, nearly everyone who was going to participate in the creation ritual was there. In fact, only one person seemed to be missing.