Myka's Tail Ch. 07

Story Info
Confessions of a Teenage Sex Kitten.
37.4k words
4.88
11.9k
40

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything, and I am so sorry for that. Life has not been kind to me much, but those who care about me encouraged me to get back to doing something that I really love to do, even when I don't feel like doing anything at all. I would especially like to thank Tccrusher, my editor, for his help and concern, and for being persistent in trying to get me to respond. Without him, I don't think that my story would be very good, and I probably would never finish it if he didn't give me more help than I deserve. Thank you all for being such loyal fans. So, without further ado, here is the next installment of Myka's Tail.

***

The temperature in the air dropped a couple of degrees as the sun dipped low enough on the horizon to become completely obscured by the trees and distant hills. It was a welcome relief from the heat of the day, with air so full of moisture that even sweating didn't help cool you off. It was a sure sign that summer was rounding the bend, and the only good thing about that was it meant the end of classes for the semester.

I had crawled out through the window of one of our upstairs guest rooms, on to the roof of the porch cover that Kelli and I had installed the year before. I had no idea why my parents had never thought to build one during the entire time they lived in the house, but after we had it put in my mom nearly face-palmed because it was clearly a great idea. It provided shade from the heat, but was not so large that it took up the entire back porch, so you could still enjoy the sun. And it was quite nice during a rain storm, keeping everyone dry while sitting together with a cold drink in hand.

Up on the roof I had a wide view of the surrounding area, and I found myself there often, especially when I needed to be alone for a while. It was my new thinking spot, and had replaced our clearing from the moment we had it built. In many ways I still loved that open space in the middle of the forest, which sat about a mile into the trees from our house, and I still was responsible as its caretaker. The problem was that there were too many negative memories still associated with it, for me to really enjoy being there like I used to.

It was also the area's, and perhaps the world's, most powerful magical locus, and because of that there was rarely time where I could be alone there anyway. Witches were coming from all over the country, using the vastly improved transporting spell that Kelli had come up with a few years back, to study with the Circle, and to use the new locus for important rites and events. It was what we created it for to begin with, and I could feel that the power behind the element of earth that was so heavily tied to the clearing was, in a very abstract way, content.

I would still run through the McAlister Preserve with Kita and the wolf pack when my responsibilities permitted, but not like I had before. I was functional and in most ways I was happy, but even though it had been over a year since dad had died, I still had a difficult time dealing with it. Whenever thoughts of his death would bring me down, or push me into a more self destructive pattern of behavior, Kelli was there as my rock and my anchor to the life I needed to live.

"So what are you thinking about tonight," she called out as she climbed out onto the roof with me.

I turned and gave Kelli my biggest smile, because she had come to join me with a blanket and a couple of drinks, both of which I had forgotten.

"The same two things that have been on my mind for the last two months," I replied, while I helped her spread out the blanket. "Dad, and kids. And don't tell me that obsessing over those things together is strange, and possibly unhealthy, because I already know."

"I wasn't going to say anything of the sort, sweetie," she said as she sat behind me and enveloped me in her arms. "Though when you get in this kind of mood, it is really hard to understand what you are feeling."

"I know, and I also know that it bothers you a lot because we feel so much of what the other is feeling."

Over our bond, I could feel Kelli's concern for me, so I leaned back into her embrace and let nothing but my love for her flow through our connection. I wasn't trying to hide anything, but I wanted her to know how I felt about her, no matter what.

"I still think about dad a lot, and I really can't help it. I just get triggered by random things. I will hear a song that makes me want to cry for an hour, or I will smell something cooking that pulls on a memory that hurts. Sometimes it's a song, or the smell of his aftershave on someone walking by, and sometimes it's you."

I shuddered as a wave of guilt hit me in the gut, and Kelli pulled me tighter into her grip when she got a sense of my emotional turmoil. I knew that I shouldn't feel that way about her, but there were times that we would be together, and something she did, or said, or even how she was standing, forced my mind to bring my dad's absence into focus. In many ways it felt completely random, and I didn't know how to deal with it on occasion.

"Don't blame yourself for this, sweetie," she whispered to me, still not letting me go. "It's the way our brains are wired. We make associations and connections between thoughts and memories. It's just the way we have evolved to understand and file all of the information we are constantly perceiving. You've felt guilty when something about your mom made you cry, right?"

"Yes," I whispered, and I wanted to shrink until I was invisible. "Not so much anymore, but there were quite a few times, and it still makes me miserable."

"Your memories of your dad are so tightly bound to memories of us that this was bound to happen. Frankly, I would be worried if this kind of thing wasn't happening."

"That doesn't mean that it bothers me any less. Tonight, even though I am feeling bad about things, it's the timing of our first attempt at having kids that has me so pensive."

"I thought we were going to wait until after you finished your doctorate. What's changed?"

"To be honest," I answered as I wiped away the few tears that had come to my eyes. "I'm not really sure. It's just a feeling. Kind of like when I knew I had to take Jess out on a date, or knowing that Kita was supposed to be with us. I just get these flashes of insight sometimes, which feel like pure instinct or intuition. But when I pay attention and follow them, things just seem to work out."

"And you're feeling that now? For how long, sweetie?"

"Umm, about a couple of months," I said, and hung my head in shame.

"I thought your stress was because of the end of the semester, and sitting for your qualification exam. It's been because of this feeling, right? I thought you were going to talk with me more about things like this."

The sharp pang of Kelli's hurt came over our bond, and it was combined with concern as well. When I first felt the instinctual hints that it was nearing the time when we needed to begin having kids, I panicked and talked myself into some pretty severe rationalization. Because I had tried to bury what I was feeling, I had hurt the person I loved more than anything once again.

"I was, but a part of me was really hoping that I was wrong. You don't know how badly I just wanted it to go away. The problem is, that it has really intensified in the last week and part of what I was thinking about tonight was how to bring the subject up with you."

"Sweetie, I don't care about the how. I just want you to bring stuff like this up so we can work it out together. It really bothers me that you still felt the need to hide what you're feeling from me."

"I know it does," I replied, leaning back into her chest. "Like I said though, I was really hoping that I could get it to go away if I ignored it enough. Then it would have been nothing but my own thoughts, and not what it actually is. I didn't mean to hide it from you. I just wished it would go away, but I guess I'm out of wishes."

"I understand what you were thinking," she replied while stroking my hair. "But please, let me know, even if it is just your thoughts. I can help you forget them if they are just thoughts, or talk you through properly acting on your instincts. We should share everything."

I could feel that she understood my frustrations, and we both allowed our love to mix over our bond so that it could soothe her hurt and my guilt as we relaxed there on the roof together, watching the sky turned a deep blood red from the deepening sunset. Kelli did nothing but hold me and run her fingers through my hair for several minutes before she spoke again.

"Are you ready?"

"Uh, ready for what? Are we doing something tonight," I responded in confusion.

"No silly," she said while laughing. "Are you ready to have children? You said you are feeling that now is the time, so I am asking you if you feel you are ready to add that responsibility to our life."

"Oh god," I whispered in panic as I griped her hand in mine. "I don't know. I have so much going on. We have so much going on. I don't see how we can add to that without becoming complete failures."

"Listen, sweetie," she replied, making me turn around so she could cup my face with her hands. "I asked dad about this very thing last year. We had both been talking about it and we both decided to wait, but I asked him how long we should let it go before making a decision."

"Shit, you never mentioned that."

"I know I didn't, and I should have. But after talking to him, and after confirming with you that we were going to wait, it just didn't seem important, so I just quit thinking about it. I do remember what he said though, and it bothered me for quite a while. So, I am going to tell you, and I am also going to promise not to hold anything back anymore, if you won't either."

"I guess we're both learning, and I think we can agree that we should share everything we can, even if it is trivial or no longer matters. You have my promise, love."

"Good. We can get better together then. Anyway, dad and I talked about our plans, your classes, my work and training with the Circle; lots of things. Then he laughed and told me that if the two of us waited to have kids until we had everything ready, then it would probably be two hundred years before we made that decision."

"Damn. He actually said that?"

"Yeah, he did. In fact, he mentioned that I was pretty much a happy accident that they didn't expect, and that you were conceived because your parents wanted to be part of the process too. Dad said he isn't sure why they didn't have any more children, but the four of them were thrilled with us, even though it was hard and they felt unprepared. So, are you ready?"

"Well, if the way that my instincts are screaming at me is any indication, then I guess I am ready. I just don't feel it, though, and your dad is probably right. If we wait until we feel prepared, we never will be."

"So what do you want to do," she whispered in my ear, giving it a little nibble that made me shiver with desire.

"I suppose we need to bring Kass and Paul out here for a picnic or something like that, and break the news to them. Maybe we should start at the apartment and show them how we normally move back and forth between locations."

"I know Millicent told us we could be a bit more open with everyone that came to our wedding, but is it wise to just spring the existence of magic on them like that?"

I sighed and pushed back further into Kelli's comfortable embrace, and glanced up at the first stars that were now visible as the twilight began to deepen. She had asked the question that I had been thinking about quite a bit lately, and while it wasn't the most important reason I was trying to delay as much as I had been, it was a big part of it. I just wasn't sure how our best friends would react to the knowledge we were going to give them, and how they would feel about the fact that we had kept it from them for so long.

"I don't think we have much of a choice, love," I replied with another sigh. "We're going to have to explain why it has to be Paul, and I don't see any other way to do that without explaining everything that's happened since our New Year's. Anything else we tell them won't ring true, and I don't want to lie to them about it."

"Also, from what you've told me," Kelli added. "The connections between the four of us are pretty strong, and you have mentioned that Kass at least suspects that something is going on. And you are right about not lying to them. That would certainly drive them away. So, when do you want to have this sit down?"

"Maybe tomorrow for lunch? It's Saturday, which would give everyone a lot of time to ask questions, explain strange things, get used to the idea that Paul will need to father our children. Poor guy."

"Yeah, poor guy," and we both laughed until we felt the tension and hurt between us fade away.

I relaxed further into Kelli's arms and spent the time enjoying the slightly cooler air, and the fading light from the long-hidden sun. It was the kind of night where I could lose all sense of time in her embrace and end up asleep right there. A motion out of the corner of my eye, however, drew my attention to the house next door where our parents all lived now.

The light was about the worst for visibility if you were a normal human, but I had the eyes of a Neko, and I was able to see mom where she had stopped to look up at the stars. She was wearing one of her vibrant floral print dresses, the kind that brought back memories from my childhood, and I realized that I was smiling because of the smile that was on her face.

She closed her eyes and stood there as the night continued to deepen, and a few minutes later I watched as Kelli's mom left the house and walked up behind her. My heart practically soared as I watched the threads that bound them together pulse with life and happiness. I nearly jumped for joy when she put her arms around my mom and pulled her into a tight hug, which caused the happiness that surrounded them to nearly explode. All they did was stand there for a time, and I could see that they were talking with each other, and it was too far away to understand them, even with my advanced hearing.

Not long after they began speaking, I watched as Kelli's dad also came out of the house and laid out a blanket on the grass for all of them to sit on. I knew that mom had had a hard time over the last year dealing with dad's death, and I was thrilled to see that she was starting to be happy again. My breath left my chest in a startled gasp, though, when she turned around and kissed her best friend, and not in a friends kind of way.

"What's wrong sweetie," Kelli asked, feeling my shock, and I stared with an open mouth for several seconds.

"Just a minute," I said, once I had recovered from the initial surprise.

Even though she was a little irritated at my curt response, I continued to watch two of the most important women in my life kiss like teenagers who were first discovering what sex was. I was further shocked when I watched the zipper of mom's floral dress was pulled open, with Kelli's mom giving her an erotic caress over her ass once she got to the bottom. The dress fell off with a gentle shrug once the zipper was fully open, and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw that mom was wearing nothing but the dress.

Almost immediately, Kelli's mom had tugged off her light sweater, while mom unzipped her friend's loose skirt, and an instant later they were both naked and in each other's arms, hands and tongues exploring every inch of available skin. Kelli's dad finally walked up after getting the blanket arranged, and his lack of a shirt when he joined was another big surprise. The very short amount of time it took for the women to deprive him of the rest of his clothing, had my mind spinning in circles.

"Dear god, Kelli," I hissed, careful not to make a noise to loud to give away the fact that we were in a perfect spot to peep. "Can you use a spell or something to see in the dark?"

"Why, sweetie," she asked with concern. "What's wrong?"

"Take a look at our parent's back yard. And try not to make too much noise when you look."

Kelli shifted against my back as she turned to get a better view of her old house, and I heard her whisper a few words under her breath. For a moment I wondered if she had actually used magic or not, but when I heard her soft gasp of surprise, I knew that she had seen what I had. I moved myself around, and kept as quiet as possible so that we could both see what was going on in the next yard. When I looked at Kelli's face, there was a soft purple glow coming from her eyes, and was the only indication that she had used magic at all.

"By the goddess," she whispered, almost in awe. "What are they doing?"

"Umm, that should be fairly obvious," I chuckled, which caused us both to shake for a moment in silent laughter.

We stayed there for a few minutes longer, just to make sure that what appeared to be happening really was. Kelli and I watched with morbid fascination as her mom lowered mine to the ground and wasted little time before moving between mom's open thighs to lick at the treasures she found there. My mom looked like she had jumped out of her skin, and my sensitive ears could hear her moan of pleasure even from this distance. While all of that was going on, we watched as Kelli's dad speared his wife with one swift thrust, and all three of their bodies began shaking to the rhythm of his hips.

After a few minutes, mom seemed to shake with an overpowering climax, and Kelli's mom joined her just a moment behind. Once they finished shuddering, they both laid their man out on the blanket, and mom allowed herself to sink down and sheathe his cock with no effort at all. Kelli's mom knelt over her husband's face and allowed him to use his tongue on her labia while he was being ridden for all he was worth. The two women were kissing each other like the world was ending, all while grasping and pinching at each other's nipples, eliciting sounds that no sane child should ever hear their parents make.

"Ok, love," I whispered to Kelli, breaking her attention away from the impromptu peep show for a moment. "It's time to go inside."

"Yeah, we really need to," she replied as the glow in her eyes faded away.

We were as quiet as we could be when we got up and tossed the blanket back inside the house, and I gave our parent's one last look over my shoulder while I was stepping through the window. Just as an afterthought, I reached out again to the emotional cords that bound the three of them together, and I used my ability to pluck them like guitar strings. Once I had finished, I stepped fully into the house and closed the window, grinning with the knowledge that everything our parents would experience tonight would be a little more intense than they expected.

"When did this happen," Kelli cried out the moment I had shut the window. "There were no clues, no signs, not even a tiny hint. You usually see this kind of thing pretty quickly, right? Is this something else you are keeping from me?"

"God no," I answered, feeling her frustration at the surprise. "I am as shocked as you are."

"Sorry sweetie," she said, taking a calming breath. "How did we both miss this? We see them nearly every day? How did you not sense the change in how they felt about each other?"

Kelli's question made me think for a minute, because up to that point I really had been very good at picking out even the tiniest changes in the emotional relationships between people. It had become almost second nature to me to do so, and I was at a loss to explain what had happened. I sat down on our bed to pour over what I might have missed, and Kelli's comforting presence when she sat down next to me and put her arms around me helped me to relax.