Myka's Tail Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought back to what it had been like learning to use my ability to see the emotional connections between people, and how hard it had been to learn the control necessary to successfully manipulate those emotions on the rare occasion that I felt it was necessary. The golden threads that had bound the six of us together had always been strong, and it had been no surprise to me that our parents had been more tightly bound to each other than to the two of us.

That seemed normal to me, because they had lived much of their lives together, which included raising the two of us, shared interests and experiences, and a long term friendship between them all. I had noticed that the same bonds that connected Kelli and me, and then connected the two of us to our parents, were much stronger between us than what we had with them. I continued to think about things I must have missed, and made my way back over to the window to get one more look at the threads I could see connecting them together.

From what I could see as I watched the golden web that connected the three of them, I realized that it had taken on a slightly different look, and I knew that they had been working up to this over a long period of time. As I reached out and touched the strands once more, I felt the wonder, joy, and happiness that they were bringing to each other, and I knew I didn't have to worry so much about mom anymore.

"I didn't see it, love, because it was such a gradual change over the past year," I replied when I turned back from the window. "In fact, I think the foundations of our parent's friendship, and their long association with each other just masked what was happening. The potential was always there, apparently, and just needed a slight push to move them in this direction. Dealing with dad's loss must have been the catalyst that tipped things over the edge."

"Are you serious? You're basically saying that this could have happened years ago, and between all four of them?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it. If you would have asked me before dad had died, I would have said no fucking way in hell. That is how surprising this is. But I just saw their connection, and there is something new there, but the change is very subtle. Having felt it, I am surprised that our parents didn't at least swap occasionally. I know it sounds crazy, but that's how it is, and apparently how it's always been."

"Wow! I mean... Just wow," Kelli breathed, and then pulled me to her and kissed me.

Her confusion and lack of understanding were still coming through our bond, but as we held each other in the dark of our bedroom, those feelings slowly faded to the background and all we could sense from the other was our boundless love. Kelli was running her fingers through my hair, stopping every so often to tug or scratch my ears, and I let my hands roam across her neck and shoulders, using only the lightest of touches until she shivered with pent up desire. Our tongues were barely moving as they circled each other, giving us both an extended taste of the delights our kissing.

While she was distracted by my hair, my hands moved lower and began to open each button on Kelli's shirt with calculated slowness. I was only able to get halfway down the line before I was able to move my hands inside the thin fabric to cup her breasts through the lace bra that she was wearing. The feel of her peaked nipples on my palms as I slowly kneaded her sensitive mounds, had me moaning into her mouth, and had both of us breathing with a rapid and shallow rhythm that matched the timing of each squeeze.

Soon enough Kelli pushed my hands away so that she could pull off my shirt, which let my perky C-cups bounce free once the cloth had passed my chest. The cool from the air-conditioner caused my light brown nipples to harden even more, and when she reached up to roll them both between her thumbs and fingers, I shuddered in a wave of bliss that had me leaking into my panties.

I was able to reach back in and finish undoing the buttons that I had missed, and once her shirt fell open, I moved my hands up under the bottom of her bra so that I could also touch her bare skin. We managed to keep our lips together, even though the quivering of our bodies was making it difficult, and our hand movements quickly became synchronized with the swirling of our tongues. Waves of desire were shooting back and forth over our bond, and each time one of us felt the other's emotions, there was an amplifying effect that was pushing us higher and higher.

We both felt the moment when the touch of our hands and the movement of our mouths brought us to a pair of slow climaxes, which weren't very intense, but had primed us for much more. The smell of our mixed scents tickled my sensitive nose, and I paused for a moment to breathe in the alluring fragrance of our mutual desire. At that point, neither of us could control ourselves any longer. We parted for just enough time to remove our remaining clothes, each piece flying off in a different direction.

Since I hadn't turned on the light when I had gone out on the roof to think, and Kelli hadn't either, I was stunned when I saw her nude form, bathed in the light of the moon which had just come up over the tree line. The silvery rays that were pouring into our window made her already pale skin give off an ethereal glow, and the way her long red tresses swayed over her breasts as she moved, made me gasp in delighted surprise.

We had pulled away from each other while taking off our clothes, and though only a few feet separated us, I stalked toward my gorgeous lover with the look of a predator glinting in my eyes. It was only a few steps, but my hips and my tail swayed back and forth in opposite directions, and the slight crouch I was in as I advanced on Kelli made her back away from me until she was against the edge of our bed. The sudden stop made her fall back, and I almost literally pounced.

In the blink of an eye I was on my knees and between hers, and I let out a low moan that was almost a growl as I savored the scent of her desire right from the source. That primal sound, of the hunter about to devour its prey, made Kelli shiver with delight and anticipation. I could feel her aching need for me to assault her delicate lips, but I was able to push back the ravaging beast for a few moments, letting only my heated breath bathe her weeping pussy.

I knew I was short on patience, but I could feel over our bond that she had less that I did, and right before I was about to give in and pleasure her for all I was worth, her own resistance crumbled and she gasped as she broke before I did.

"Oh dear goddess, please just devour me," Kelli cried out while pulling my head deep into her most secret space.

Not wanting to disappoint, I drew my tongue up her slit from the base, making my growling noise again as I tasted her delicate nectar, and I finished by flicking her clit right before I sucked it into my mouth as hard as I could. Her groan, which turned into a shout, burst from her chest as the suction on her pulsing button forced her into an orgasmic overload. Her thighs crushed my head as she spasmed through a second climax, and she gave a whimpering cry as I pushed two fingers inside of her and massaged her clit from the inside. I grinned as my mouth and fingers pushed Kelli into a third orgasm, and I almost giggled with uncontrolled glee when my gentle bite to the inside of her thigh made her shiver with intense aftershocks.

"Oh, sweetie," she gasped as she gulped for air. "You need to get up here now so I can taste you!"

"I take it you liked that then," I replied while crawling up on the bed with her as we laid down together. "I haven't lost my touch."

Both of us giggled and then spent a little while letting her recover from the experience while we kissed, and let our hands be our eyes in the darkened room. The feeling I got from our bond let me know that Kelli was getting more aroused as she tasted herself on my lips, and it wasn't very long before she moved her head to nibble at the joint where my neck met my jaw. I couldn't help but arch my back, as she nipped one of my most sensitive spots, and her teeth pulled a delightful groan from me while I pulled her body as tight as I could against mine.

She knew how to push every one of my buttons, and she played me like a master musician, tweaking my nipples, tugging my ears with her teeth just before giving them a bite, and working my ass like a sculptor would. I was quivering on the edge one minute, and then she would back off just enough to keep me from tipping over the cliff of orgasm. Over and over she let me get close before backing away, and within a short time I was almost crying out in need.

Once Kelli had decided that I had been teased enough, she sat up, making me think she was just going to deny me a little more. Instead, she turned herself so that we were both head to pussy, and she moved in to play with my labia by giving it soft but steady licks from her tongue. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I decided to match her gentle stroking lick for lick. With our connection it was quite easy to do, and it didn't take long for our breathing to sync up as well.

Each stroke of her tongue caused the burning flame that had started in my belly to become hotter, and I could feel that my licking was doing the same to her. She was also using her hands to rub the backs of my legs in time with each lick, making me start to purr with pleasure at the extra sensation. While the approaching climax was building in the two of us, I shifted her thigh just enough so that her calf would fall behind my head, trapping it. I had no thought but to continue to play with her swollen lips, and because I wanted a better taste, I did my best to drive my tongue as deep into her channel as I could.

The moment I started thrusting into her, Kelli switched and began to suck and nibble on my clit, which caused both of us to writhe in each other's grip as we closed in on our mutual climax. Like always, I could feel our mutual desire, and as usual, a bright river of love came through the bond we shared as well. It was like riding the crest of an ocean wave that only got bigger with each passing moment, before finally breaking with a tsunami like force.

We were both shuddering and mumbling into the other's wetness, and the tingling fire that raced out from our cores to the tips of our fingers and toes, had our muscles locked around each other in a death grip. The aftershocks from our combined orgasm had us gripping each other's legs for support, as we came down from the high of our peak, and we could feel our labored breathing still caressing our hypersensitive labia with an almost unbearable friction.

Just lying there, with our legs wrapped around each other and the gentle caress of our hands on our bare skin, we allowed the comfort of the post orgasm afterglow to settle over our tired bodies. But even being this relaxed and lethargic, we eventually turned to sleep with our arms wrapped around the other, so that we could wake up looking into each other's eyes.

When morning came, Kita had come back in from exploring during the night, and she greeted me with a wolf's version of a smile when I got up. Kelli was still feeling a bit tired so I let her sleep in while I got Kita some food, and then on a whim I decided to make some muffins. Cooking was not something that was common for me, and when I did do it, I usually kept things simple. By the time I had finished with the last batch, Kelli had come downstairs to have a couple of them, along with the coffee that I had made.

"Goddess take me," she grumbled as she filled her mug and added cream and sugar. "I don't know why I feel so sluggish this morning."

"Well, we did get a lot of exercise last night," I chuckled, and kissed her temple. "Though I think it has more to do with the fact that both of us have had a lot going on recently. You have been a huge help in keeping up with all the work that the refuge is, plus you have been working every free moment with one or the other sisters in the Circle, improving your magic."

"You're right, sweetie. But it all must be done, and there is no one else to do it. Have you thought about adding some help to deal with much of the day to day issues with the reserve? That would give both of us, and you especially, a little slack. Maybe you could tempt Avery away from government service."

"I already asked, and she said hell no," I laughed in response. "She likes what she does, even though they moved her into management, and she told me the only way she would leave is if they wanted to promote her again."

"Yeah, that sounds like Avery alright. Have you thought about hiring a couple of summer interns from the university?"

"Yes, actually, I have. And the paperwork is already in for both fall and winter semesters, and next summer. My guess is that there will be a bunch of applicants from the eco department, and I will have to tell people I know that there are not enough spots and so they didn't get chosen. I am definitely not looking forward to that."

Kelli sighed, and took another muffin from the pile and freshened up her coffee, before putting her head down on her arms while she groaned into the counter. Things had been somewhat hectic, but we were managing to get by. We really needed to slow down a little, before we burned ourselves out. As I thought about that while I ate, the basic shape of a really good idea began to form in my mind.

"Hey listen, love," I said, running my hand through Kelli's hair. "I'm going to take these muffins to our parents, to try and pry the details of last night from mom. I'm also going to text Kass to see if they are free for lunch today. When we talk to them, if they're ok with what we ask, maybe we'll do it as a getaway for a few days. That would give us some time to relax, and the grants and meetings that are coming up can be delayed a little if needed. What do you think?"

"That sounds really nice," she sighed, sitting back up to finish her breakfast. "Just the four of us, somewhere, and no drills or lessons or paperwork. Yeah, we should totally set that up."

"Alright," I replied, and placed a dozen of the muffins on a plate to take over to our parents. "I will be back in a half hour or so, to start getting lunch ready if we need to."

I pulled out my phone and sent over a quick text to Kass, asking if she and Paul had a couple hours, or possibly more, to spend with us for lunch. The message let her know that it would be a picnic, but I just didn't say where. By the time I finished wrapping up the plate, she had answered that lunch would be lovely, and my response said they should meet us at the apartment at about eleven thirty. Once I had that taken care of, I gave Kelli a good bye kiss, and walked over to our parent's house.

When I got to the back door, mom was moving around the kitchen, so I tapped on the glass to get her attention. I sighed a bit that I needed to knock, because in the past we had always kept the back doors unlocked as long as someone was home and downstairs. That was pretty much for Kelli and me, as we grew up, so that we could come and go as we pleased, and it was one of the reasons that our families had been so close for so long. After dad, however, that changed without anyone even discussing it.

"Hey little girl," mom greeted me with a smile as she invited me in. "What brings you by this morning?"

"I thought I would bring over some treats I made this morning," I replied, knowing that there was no way that I was going to be able to keep the twinkle out of my eyes. "After last night, you probably need something to boost your energy."

For a brief moment I thought that I had stopped the world from spinning. Mom's open mouth couldn't utter a sound as I walked past her to place the plate of muffins on the counter, and for a heartbeat I felt a slight current of fear play out over the golden web that connected us. I knew that I needed to soften the blow of having been discovered, so I gave her a wink and a giggle as I hopped up to sit on the counter.

"How...," she tried to begin, but was still unable to completely find her voice for a few more moments. "I mean... What are you talking about Myka?"

"Mom, let me make this a bit easier for you," I said, and I motioned her over so that I could give her a hug. "Last night, just after sunset, Kelli and I were on the roof of the back porch. It has pretty much become my new thinking spot. And even though the stars were coming out, you know I have much better eyesight than a normal person, right?"

The look of anguished mortification on mom's face made it clear that they had not given a thought about whether or not I might be looking, or that I would even be able to see anything if I was. I took her hands in mine, pulled her closer to me, and leaned up to kiss her on the cheek. I also made sure that the only thing she would feel over our limited connection was love and understanding, and the smile on my face spoke volumes.

"Oh, dear god, little girl," she sighed, and as she started to cry I pulled her into a tighter hug. "You weren't even supposed to know. At least not for a while."

"Hey, mom," I whispered to her. "It's ok. We aren't mad. In fact, I think we are both thrilled, if a bit surprised. I am usually really good at seeing when people feel more for each other than just acquaintance or friendship. I told Kelli last night that I am pretty sure that it was because you all had been friends and tight companions for a long time."

With a gentle hand, I wiped some of the tears from her face, and gave her a kiss on the cheek so that she would continue to feel the love that I had for her. I was grateful for the ability to sense many of the emotions in others, because it let me know that I still needed to provide her with comfort.

"One of the other things that I told Kelli last night was that seeing the three of you together, I am really surprised that this hasn't happened before. Did you and dad ever think about swapping for a night? Or perhaps a few nights? I am not trying to judge you, not at all. I am just trying to understand what I saw in the connections that bind you all together last night. Very little had changed and I am guessing the potential for this kind of relationship was always there. Right?"

"It's pretty freaky how you can just look and understand things like that. Yes, you are right that the potential was there, and had been there for a long time. Dan, Steve, Amanda, and I have talked about it on several occasions. We never acted on it, but it was something we all considered at one time or another."

"Why didn't you ever tell us?"

"Little girl, I know you aren't lacking in intelligence, but that was a really dumb question. The sex life of your father and me, was our sex life, not yours. And, honestly, my sex life now is still mine, or ours, even though you know."

"Shit, mom," I replied, shaking my head. "I don't want details. But knowing that a possibility like this was a part of your life would have been nice. Kelli and I have been wondering when you might be happy again, and hoping it would be soon. It's pretty clear that this has made you happy, so I promise you that we're thrilled."

There were more tears in mom's eyes when she looked into mine, but I could also see the hope that Kelli and I would understand. I touched her cheek, like she used to do for me when I was a child in need of comfort, and she pressed her face into my palm just as I used to do.

"I just didn't know how to tell you, baby," mom cried to me, a tone of pleading in her voice. "Steve and Amanda are struggling with this too, wondering how they are going to tell poor Kelli, though that ship has sailed."

Both of us chuckled at her comment, and she reached up to take my hand, which was still on her cheek. Taking a deep breath and squeezing my hand, drawing strength from my support, mom finally squared her shoulders and faced me anew.