Myra and Jack in Toyland

Story Info
Myra likes to play.
1.3k words
4.06
16.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Myra has had me, Jack, the one and only, wearing a Confin (chastity device) for three weeks now. She had announced brightly that she'd only have sex with me if I wore it.

She'd read about using one in a little porn book passed around between her and her friends. I think they thought it hot and entertaining but only Myra got it into her head to actually live out one of its scenes.

Before this, I was the one who initiated sex and decided when and where. But after six years of marriage, she was of a mind to change things. So she poked around online until she found The Confin and upon receiving it had the greatest delight in springing it on me, boldly "announcing" our new arrangement.

The whole idea seemed preposterous and weird, but I couldn't shake her desire to live out her little trip. I did need my sex with her, and I figured this was some passing game, so I went along with it.

Due to my embarrassment, I didn't reveal to my male friends that my penis was temporarily jailed inside a gleaming and transparent locked device, and that Myra had the only key.

Before the chastity device, we usually had sex every four days or so (we both work - no children), but after I was inserted into it and the device secured, we went a whole week before she unlocked it one evening and we fucked royally. Then she made sure I washed up and dried before she locked my prick up tight again. And then we slept.

After another week (she must've made a calendar), on a lazy Saturday afternoon in our apartment, she announced that we could go to the bedroom and get naked.

I was excited. After a week without sex my pump was truly primed. But once we got in there, she said I'd have to eat her out first, and if she came, then the Confin would be opened up and I could fuck her good. And so that came to be.

And now after three weeks of being locked up and, well, controlled, she finds me working outdoors on a Sunday, brings me some lemonade, and asks if I'd like some fun. Immediately my prick enlarges against its plastic cage. And so, after a shower, I'm sitting on the bed next to her - she in lace panties and sexy lace bra.

"Jack," she says, laying her land over the still-locked Confin and my dick, "remember the little book where I got the idea for this?"

"Yeah ... "

"Did you read it?"

"No, not really." Now I wish I had.

"Well, the chastity device was just an introduction to something even more exciting."

"Exciting for ...?"

"Jack, Jack. You must admit that your Confin has jazzed up our sex life, don't you agree?"

"You mean your deciding when we have sex?"

"Yeah, that," Myra says, "but also don't you find sex is better when you have to wait a while for it?"

"That is true. Surprising to me, but true."

"And doesn't a little part of you get excited when I'm in charge?"

"Well, yeah, it's a turnon. But only in the bedroom."

"OK, yes. And so here we are again dear, with me having the key and I will be instructing you to do something."

And so I watch as she walks over to her dresser and finds one of her sexy Victoria's Secret bras. I expect her to take off her present bra and put the new one on, but instead she giggles and says, "This is for you, dear."

And I laugh nervously, too, saying, "And so, you want to pretend I'm your girlfriend?"

"No, not exactly," Myra says. "I just want to see how you'd look in one, and how you'd feel wearing one, you know."

"I'd feel ridiculous."

"And yet, if you don't, you stay locked up for yet another week, dear. Come on, it's just playing around. Just you and me. Haven't you ever wondered how one feels?"

"Well, I think they're really, really sexy - if a girl has the goods to put in them, you know. But no, I have never, ever even remotely thought of wearing one, dear."

"But you will, won't you? Play with me."

I finally nod yes. And so as she happily hums some tune, she slips the bra on - quite tightly because my upper body is larger than hers, and she has to lengthen the shoulder straps. Now I know what a bra feels like: the tight strap across my back, the cups cradling my miniscule man boobs, and the slim, satiny straps crossing my shoulders.

Myra plays with my nipples through the bra's lace. I shiver with excitement and feel pre-cum dripping through my locked Confin. We lay down and tightly embrace, and she puts her leg between mine.

I'm getting even more excited. But she hasn't released my prick yet.

Instead, she rises, goes into the bathroom and comes back with a gleaming lipstick tube. Because I've already given in to her, I don't object when she rolls out the sexy, deep-red lipstick and carefully applies it to my male lips.

"Making me into Jacqueline?" I ask.

She doesn't reply, but now applies it to her own lips. Now close to her, I realize that she earlier applied her full, seductive eye makeup and is wearing some very sexy, small, silver earrings.

She insists that we kiss very slowly, so as to enjoy the smooth lipstick-to-lipstick sensation, and while doing that, she reaches down to play with my balls.

I am dripping copiously.

After squirming against each other for a while, she finally finds her key and releases me, and we both - I'd swear - have the best orgasms of our lives.

Afterwards, when we lay there, I feel a little ridiculous wearing the bra, but she asks me not to remove it. And then, after some long minutes of just lying there enjoying each other, I mount her again and have a second orgasm.

Later, after I take off the bra and clean up, she comes into the bathroom and lovingly re-attaches the Confin.

"Jack, baby, I want you to read my little book," Myra says coquettishly. "That will be your assignment. By reading it and giving me a book report you will earn your next release. You: student; me: teacher. If you don't do the assignment properly, I may have to paddle you hard."

Where is all this going, I wonder? Sure, it's exciting but what about my manhood and self-esteem?

I read the fictional book, titled "Erin and Eric in Toyland." It really is pure porn. Does all this stuff really turn Myra on? I thought I knew quite a bit about sex, but there are some new things, like bondage, pain, whipping and spanking, crossdressing, guys being fucked by women, domination and humiliation by women, and of course a chapter about chastity devices. When I read about these things in a porn book, they are depicted as being so perfectly natural and fun, and yet, they seem threatening.

I expect that a week from now, Myra will make me, convince me, whatever, to so something new, before we can have sex. Like sex is a big smorgasbord. All I know is, she has the key, she has me by the balls as they say, and this new playground of hers isn't just a passing fancy. It's like I'm her sex toy. I'm thinking that either I stand up to her - maybe even carefully saw off the Confin - or totally give in to her and let her experiment, as long as we keep having those wild orgasms.

I feel my dick inside the Confin. I get an erection just thinking about it locking me in with its little feminine padlock, and Myra totally owning my thang.

Myra and Jack in Toyland.

(End)

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers