"Myra's Little Book Shop"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her, "I'm trying to get some fresh air before I go to my part time job." I'd seen her around, little miss 'Belle of the Ball'. I remembered being jealous of all those guys; all her starry eyed ogling sycophants. I added, "Some of us have to work to get through college." I wasn't trying to be nice. I knew I never had a chance, not with her.

She locked her arm in mine, "I need an escort for the College President's dinner this Saturday night. Would you be my escort?"

I was stunned. I really was stunned. Only a few students, a select few, got to go to the 'President's dinners. I asked, "Why? Why would you want me?"

Her answer? She said, "Because I think I'm falling in love."

That was a good one; the little minx wanted to make a fool of me. I scoffed, I've always been a good scoffer, "Me? You've got to be kidding."

She purred back at me, "I've been watching you, and I know you've been watching me. You've been like some puppy dog following me around too scared to say anything."

I scowled, "Me? Follow you? Get real!"

She smiled and chided, "It's OK. Five o'clock Saturday. I'm at Clafferford Hall."

I groused, "I know which hall."

She flashed her most brilliantly beautiful smile, "Of course you do. I know you do. Five o'clock, Saturday, don't forget."

She knew! She knew me! She knew everything. I was fucked and I've been fucked ever since. The scheming conniving spoiled manipulative little bitch has always known exactly what buttons to push. And now here I was, and she was doing it again!

I snarled, "See here. I don't forgive you. You're a lying, cheating, promiscuous bitch. You cheated on me, and I hate you."

She had my hand in hers. She put it to her lips and kissed it, "Yes, for you I'll say that might be all true, but just the same I love you. I fell in love the first time I saw you. You were outside Clafferford Hall looking all around. You were looking for me. I knew that; my girlfriends told me. You didn't see me but I saw you. You were so silly and so affectatious. I fell in love with you. I've always loved you. I'll always love you. I admit it; Brandon had me that morning, but you came in. I suddenly realized what was going on, what was happening. I realized how wrong it was, and there you were to rescue me, but you got it all wrong."

She gulped and very contritely went on, "Curtis I can't live like this anymore. You need to come back home. If you don't, I'll just die."

There it was just like that. I couldn't let her die? She wasn't going to die. I thought, 'Just like that and out came what I'd known and been waiting for. Brandon had gotten to her. That morning wasn't some stupor induced accident. She'd let it happen! But I'd known that. She'd just said it hadn't she? Hadn't she? Well hadn't she? Had she?'

I'd always known. But so what! That was old news. She'd been the good wife ever since; damn, she'd been holding out for the brass ring even after I'd married Myra. That was dedication. I was 'her holy grail'. What good would it do to push her face in the muck now? What, after more than two years suffering, praying, and hoping; she'd earned her redemption.'

I had to get back to my plan.

I said, "Well I don't love you!" I could see it didn't matter. I could've given her poison; she would've taken it. She was in for the long haul, in for keeps.

I went on, "I'm in a bind. I can't afford two mortgages and two separate sets of dependents. I need an alternative, and I think I've got it."

She kept kissing my hand, "I'll do whatever you want. I love you."

I thought, 'Bitch,' but I said, "Here's what we can do. I'll let you remarry me. I'll move back here. That way I won't have to pay child support for Diana and Keith."

She was inching toward my lap, "I love you so much. I'll take my meds. I'll clean your clothes. I'll fix your favorite foods. I'll be your slave. I'll make you so happy!"

I extricated my hand and cut her off, "Shut up. Just shut up. It's not that easy. I'll expect a prenuptial this time. No namby pamby me just taking you back; it'll be a business arrangement, strictly business."

She grabbed my hand back, "I'll sign anything, do anything, go anywhere, and be anything you want me to be. Just let me love you, let me be with you, let me take care of you."

I went on, "It probably won't work. You don't have it in you."

She was on my lap and in my arms, my rock hard penis was pressing against her hot wet pussy, she whispered, "Oh I do. I do have it in me. I have what it takes. I have it. I really do. I can do anything if it means having you back in my life, in my heart, and back in our home."

She really emphasized the 'our' in our home. I thought my plan was a good one. I told her, "You'll really have to tow the mark."

She was crying; not boohoo crying, tears just gently rolling down her cheeks, her right hand pressed against my chest, her head right under my chin, hair up my nose. The cheating bitch; she needed to be kissed! She really needed it! I had my left hand on the nape of her neck. I used my thumb and index finger to pull her face up. Eye to eye, almost nose to nose I used the fingers of my right hand to wipe away her tears, "You're going to have to do everything I say. Do you hear me?"

She nodded vigorously, "Oh, I will. I will."

"I'm going to keep helping Myra with her store till she gets it right, and I don't want any of your lying manipulative crap when I help her."

She had her soft cheek right up against mine. I could smell her sweet breath, feel her hot body. She chirped, "No sir, no manipulative crap, and I'll help her too. You'll see. You'll be so proud of me."

I growled, or tried to, "Just so you know."

She breathed, "Oh you silly. I know you. Of course you have to look out for Myra, and you know how much I love Wayne. I'll take good care of him, and I'll help Myra. You'll see. I love them both so much. And Keith and Diana will be so happy to have their little brother here. You'll see. Curtis I love you so much. We'll be so happy. I'll make you so happy."

I sighed, "Just so you know, so you understand. I'm in charge. I'm calling all the shots."

She was nestled right up against me. She kissed my cheek. She her hand on my pants zipper, "Oh I understand. You're in charge. You call the shots. You make all the decisions."

Well I figured I showed her. I'd set her straight; I'd put her in her place so I kissed her to settle the deal. Then I pulled apart her romper while she wangled my pants down. In an instant her hot, wet, tight pussy was sliding down around my penis. And that was that!

~~V~~

The Epilogue:

It's been a while. The months have come and gone.

Zoey and I; we got married again; this time in a simple civil ceremony. Her parents, my parents, Keith and Diana, my brother and his wife and kids, and oh yeah Myra and Wayne were all there. I made Zoey sign a prenuptial agreement; she didn't bat an eye. That was months ago. She's pregnant again. So what; we can afford it. At least I like to think we can. Doesn't matter anyway.

My book; yeah the contract. They printed several thousand copies. Nobody wanted it. I guess it was too boring. Think I'll try again, maybe something for children next time.

Myra took the divorce like a pro. She's still struggling with her little bookshop, I'm part owner, I'm helping her with the costs, Zoey kept her word and visits the bookstore all the time, and like I expected Myra's back in circulation, back in the hunt for that 'special someone'.

Myra and I went to Prendergast's farewell. I thought I might pull the plug on him, the big embarrassment scene, but I never ratted him out. I guess I could've told his wife, but I've heard stories, the man's got his cross to bear.

Looks like I'll never make it to the Ivy League. So who cares? I think Zoey and I are going to be all right. She's sure happy. Me, yeah, I guess so; I love her, I really do, it's nice having her tucked up in my arms at night, and the house is full of happy kids. Just the same the place is still wired.

That second miscarriage? It wasn't my fault! If I had known she was pregnant I would never have left.

Well that's it. All in all I feel pretty good.

So long!

Oh and one last thing; I see that effeminate little twerp Brandon from time to time. I've been going to the gym, been taking some classes, working out. He hasn't seen the last of me. No sir.

The end

"Myra's Little Bookshop"

by Jedd Clampett

*****

A follow up note.

Vote if you like. Leave a comment. If you leave an anonymous comment you could put some name at the bottom, just a Hank or a Ralph, anything. That way when I read your remarks if I want to address a particular anonymous item I can refer to the name they used at the bottom.

And hey, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.