Myra's Misdemeanour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

'Yes Mr Hartley.'

She felt like a rabbit in the headlights, not knowing which way to run.

'We are going to leave you alone for five minutes now. When we return you will either no longer be here, in which case your employment will be terminated, or you will have undressed ready to receive your punishment.'

Again she gaped at him again in disbelief.

'Yes, undressed, completely and totally undressed. Did you think Helen was going to spank you over your clothing?' He cocked his head questioningly. 'You have five minutes to decide.'

With that they all filed silently from the room, leaving Myra with her terrified thoughts.

For a couple of minutes she stood stock still, unable to decide what to do. She couldn't let this happen to her, but she didn't want to be out of work either. Her eyes kept fitting to the door and the way out and yet her fingers were constantly going to the front of her blouse and dropping back. She knew she should walk out of the door and give them the finger and she couldn't figure out why she didn't, until she recognised that old familiar tickle between her legs, a tingle that betrayed the first slight moistening and opening of her pussy. The idea was turning her on. She didn't understand why it was, she just knew it was.

Okay, why not? She'd been spanked before several times, and, she had to admit, rather liked it. The chance to try it again and at the same time to show off her body to her boss and his very attractive wife, as well as two complete strangers, was strangely tempting. She didn't understand that either, but she could feel her breathing deepen with her excitement. Should she do it?'

But what then? What did they have in mind for her? He had told her that it would be in line with her previous act, but that left many possibilities, not all of which she would be able to tolerate. Could she do it, could she submit so completely? Her hardening nipples and tingling pussy answered that for her. After all they had promised that she could leave at any time, so she could always refuse to do anything they might want if it was too much, although that would mean the end of her job. She took a deep breath, shivered from fear tinged with genuine excitement, and began to unbutton her blouse.

When they returned she was completely naked and standing with her arms by her side and her head lowered, her clothes neatly folded and stacked on the table.

'Good. I'm glad you've decided to accept our terms. We really didn't want to lose you as an employee.' There was note of deep satisfaction and of anticipation in her boss's voice. 'We will take you to our playroom now and Helen will administer your punishment.'

The mention of a 'playroom' almost made Myra burst out in a nervous giggle. The seemingly innocent word seemed so inappropriate in circumstances that were making her shiver with fear. But when Helen reached out for her hand she gave it willingly enough, allowing herself to be led from the room and up the stairs, followed by the other three, acutely aware that they were lagging behind simply so that they could gaze up at her naked bottom and catch a glimpse of her pussy.

The room turned out to be a normally decorated bedroom rather than anything either salacious or ominous, although it was rather sparsely furnished with little more than a king sized bed without duvet or pillows, a chair, and a couple of chests of drawers. She looked around puzzled, having expected a much more sinister décor, her expression and darting eyes giving away her thoughts.

'You were expecting some sort of dungeon I suppose.'

'Yes, Mr Hartley, kind of.'

'No, we're not into that sort of lifestyle. To us the word 'playroom' had a less sinister meaning.' He paused. 'I'd better explain. We are swingers. Nina and I enjoy meeting and playing with other couples like Grant and Helen here for fun and games, and rather than use our marital bed which we like to keep private, we maintain this room for us all to play in. This is our playroom and here there are no restrictions other than those imposed by law, so anything goes with anybody who consents, and pretty much any kind of activity might happen at times, and it's not limited to any one type. Yes, we go in for a little bondage and discipline at times, but there are no Masters or Mistresses here, even though we do enjoy the occasional spanking and such like.'

Helen laughed. 'You enjoy the occasional spanking, you mean.'

He had the good grace to smile ruefully. 'Maybe so, but it's been known for others to join in. And you do enjoy administering them.'

He looked at Myra, replacing the grin with a deliberately stern face.

'Myra, just to confirm, you understand that you can leave any time you want, but if you do then it will be permanent?'

'Yes Mr Hartley.'

He frowned at her. 'There are actually two rules in this room. One is that we only address each other by our first names, that keeps things informal. So call me Jacob whilst we're in here. Usually the other rule is simply that no means no, but for you that rule is suspended and replaced with the facility for you to just leave. Your time here is intended for punishment, not necessarily enjoyment.'

'I won't walk away, Jacob.' Even as she said it, using his unfamiliar given name, she wondered how much truth there was in the confident statement.

'Very well. We shall see' He looked round at Helen. 'She's all yours. Make her fit to employ for a second time without us having to worry that she'll do the same thing again.'

Helen came behind her, took hold of her upper arms and steered her to stand in front of a full length wall mirror. In the mirror Myra saw Helen looking up as she manoeuvred her into place, and she glanced up herself, feeling goose bumps rise on her naked skin at the sight of two hooks let into the ceiling about four feet apart.

Leaving her in position Helen went to a chest and opened the top drawer, rummaging around for a moment and then extracting two leather cuffs with short lengths of chain attached. Myra looked at her in trepidation, realising exactly what they were for.

'Hold out your hands.'

Myra did as she was told, staring at her wrists as Helen encircled them with the black leather restraints, pulling them tight and buckling them in place before raising Myra's wrists one at a time and hooking the chains onto the ceiling hooks, leaving her semi-suspended.

Myra was already effectively immobilised but Helen was not yet finished. Now she fetched a spreader bar of about three feet or so in length with similar shackles at each end, and did the same to Myra's ankles, so that her legs were held wide apart and her whole body was spread out in a starfish position.

Myra waited, acutely aware of how vulnerable she was and feeling very frightened as well as unexpectedly thrilled with her situation. She stared into the mirror, tense and apprehensive but with her jaw firmly set, determined not reveal her feelings her until her spanking was over. She would endure it, even possibly enjoy it, but she would not let her humiliation show.

The first smack caught her by surprise while she was still thinking about her circumstances, making her gasp with the sudden pain and jerk forward instinctively. Helen's hand had landed sharply across her bottom and it stung, but it was bearable. Eleven more smacks followed, she knew because she counted them, alternating from one side to the other, her cheeks stinging ferociously until her bottom felt to be on fire, and she gasped out loud to each one. Then it stopped, and after she had waited a short while Myra began to relax, thinking she had got away more lightly than she had expected.

'Oh no!' Helens voice came sharply but from a distance away. 'We're not finished yet.'

Myra looked into the mirror to see Helen reaching into the drawer once again, unsure within herself if she should be fearful or pleased that her spanking wasn't yet over. She had rather liked being the centre of attention, enjoying the awareness of other people's gaze wandering over her body, and she enjoyed the strange discomfort and shame of being spanked, but she didn't want to feel real pain, not real pain, and she was certain that was what Helen had in mind.

Helen straightened and came back to her, standing between her and the mirror and holding out a tawse, a leather strap about twenty inches long with one end split into three separate fingers.

'I don't see why I should have to hurt my hands just to discipline you, do you? Smacking you was just to get you warmed up, just like an athlete warms up for the main event, and this strap is the main event.'

She held them up in front of Myra's face, showing her the supple dark brown leather as if in threat. Myra stared at them in alarm, genuine fear drying her mouth and making her shiver. Helen's unconcerned, matter of fact manner was driving home again to her just how defenceless and vulnerable she was in her wide displayed position.

Helen picked up her tawse and sauntered back around Myra, seemingly deliberately taking her time as if to prolong the agony of dread. Myra closed her eyes and set herself again, nervously waiting for whatever lay ahead.

She waited tense and fearful for what seemed an age, before she began to wonder what was happening and, wanting it all to be over, her eyes flickered open. To her amazement she could see in the mirror that the others were all undressing, shedding their clothes with the ease of people well used to each others nudity.

Even as she watched Nina stepped from her panties, letting them drop to the floor beside her and then standing to smile at Myra's reflection, displaying her very trim body without any sign of reticence or shyness. Myra stared back at the small dark brown breasts with their black nipples and felt an unanticipated surge of arousal run through her. With her flat belly, slender limbs and flawless skin, Nina was truly beautiful.

She pulled her eyes away and looked at the mirrored images of the other three, all now rather naked or almost so. If there ever had been any doubt before about what was to happen, it was completely dispelled now. She was to be involved in what appeared to be some kind of orgy. But then, she reminded herself, she had already been informed that they were all swingers.

'Prepare yourself.'

Helen's words brought her sharply back into focus, pulling her attention from the two erections now on display to the imminent feel of leather on her bare skin. She planted herself as squarely as her captive position would allow and waited, trembling slightly. She tensed as she sensed the woman move to stand behind her.

The leather tawse landed with a distinct thwack across the firm flesh of her bottom, and it hurt, it really hurt. She cried out sharply and jolted forward, pulling at the shackles around her wrists as she instinctively jerked away from the source of her pain.

'Stay still.'

Helen's instruction was easier said than obeyed, but Myra set herself again and waited the second stroke. She wasn't sure how many of them she could cope with, but now at least she knew what to expect. She could, she reminded herself, always walk away from both the punishment and her employment, if someone would release her. She gritted her teeth, determined to hold onto her job.

The sound of the second stroke and the pain came together, a deep burning sting that echoed the bleakness of the sound. Again she jerked forward a little, but this time she managed to control herself and recover immediately into her position.

She didn't want to do this, erotic spanking pain was one thing, but this was punishment pain and it was becoming too strong to be pleasurable. More strokes came, landing on alternating cheeks, each making Myra gasp and recoil with the hurt, until she was leaning forward, held upright only by the hooks above her. She couldn't help herself, self preservation made her automatically move away from the stroke even as she felt it coming.

She clenched her fists, closed her eyes and waited.

Then, unexpectedly, a soft hand touched her bottom, moving gently over her tender flesh, stroking and caressing her, exploring her.

'Your immediate punishment will soon be over, and then I promise you, the rest of the evening will be more pleasant.' Helen's voice came as soft as her touch.

The rest of the evening? How long was this to go on for?

The hand dipped between her cheeks, sliding edgeways down her crack, hinting at what the voice had promised as it made a tiny contact with her pussy lips. She felt Helen's breasts make contact with her back as the woman leaned closer, hard nipples sliding briefly along her spine and making her shiver. Fingertips fondled her pussy, parted her labia and stroked along her slit. Instinct made her want to close her legs against this unbidden intrusion, but the spreader bar held her open and gave her the excuse to take illicit pleasure in the touch. She looked in the mirror to see that the other three were all intently watching Helen play with her, Grant had a hand moving gently along his shaft and Nina was absently fondling her own breasts.

'Half way, just a dozen more.'

Abruptly the hand between her legs was withdrawn and Helen stood back a little to give herself room. Myra steeled herself for the final twelve, more confidant now that the end was in sight. She could endure the threatened dozen more, she felt certain of that.

The strap came again, swishing through the air before landing with its agonizing thwack. Myra jerked, her head arcing back as her body shifted forward. Tears burned in her eyes from the fierce pain that came from that new stroke of the tawse.

'Stay still or there will be more.'

She nodded, accepting the reprimand, sniffing dejectedly and licking her lips before stiffening herself ready once more. She counted them off silently, grunting and gasping with pain each time but somehow managing to stop herself from moving. The last one was especially hard, as if Helen wanted to be sure it really hurt, and although Myra cried out loud, she still didn't move. Partly it was pride, but besides that she didn't want to let Helen have an excuse not to count any of the strokes. Now, happy that it was over, she let herself hang in her bonds, gasping and panting from what she had just endured.

'Well done.' There was a trace of approval in Helen's voice. 'Now all you have to do is prove you will do as you are told in future.'

Helen came back around to face Myra, standing directly in front of her with her eyes wandering over her exposed body. After what seemed to Myra to be a long probing and slightly embarrassing inspection her arm reached out and hooked around the back of Myra's head, pulling her forward until her arms were taut.

'Let's find out how good you are at kissing.'

Before Myra had the chance to react, or even to think about what had been said, Helen had leaned forward and planted her mouth on Myra's, her tongue immediately probing between Myra's lips. Caught by surprise, it was a moment or two before Myra could respond, but then her own tongue joined in, dancing with Helen's and following when the blonde woman withdrew to explore her mouth as well.

It was a beautiful, sexy kiss. A long, unexpectedly passionate meeting of mouths and tongues that made both women moan softly with pleasure. Myra strained at her tethers, wanting to get closer, to put her arms around Helen and embrace her, but unable to move in any meaningful way. It was the first enjoyable experience of the evening, made more so by the contrast with what had gone before.

She felt Helen's free hand cup her breast briefly, fingers threading around her nipple and squeezing the firm flesh before trailing its way down her front and down between her legs. Myra gasped as Helen's fingers pushed their way between her labia, seeking and finding her entrance, two of them sliding easily inside her.

'Hey, she's wet through.' Helen announced to everyone, making blood rush to Myra's face. 'That spanking has really turned her on.'

It hadn't. Not as far as Myra's mind was concerned anyway, even though her perfidious body seemed to think otherwise. Helen's fingers investigated her, confirming her wetness, pushing deeper and wriggling around within her.

'Is she very wet?' Jacob Hartley asked, Myra's apprehensive eyes flashing to his image in the mirror.

'Oh yes, she's soaking. Come and see.' Helen pulled her hand away, briefly showing two shiny fingers to the others before returning it to between Myra's legs and searching for her clitoris.

Jacob came up behind Myra in answer to Helen's invitation, one hand going around her, cupping her breast as Helen had done, while the other slid between her buttocks, skating over her bottom and finding her vagina. His fingers were thicker than Helen's, but two of his slid inside her just as effortlessly.

Myra stood, legs and arms held widespread, unable to move, her face hot with shame and humiliation as the two touched and probed her body without either consideration or permission. Bizarrely, Myra was sure that had they taken her feelings into account she wouldn't have found the sensations anywhere near so exciting.

Helen had begun playing with Myra's clitoris, rubbing the little nub with two fingers, nipping it between them, pulling at it and then pressing it in. At the same time Jacob started to finger fuck her, his two fingers thrusting up into her repeatedly, making her gasp and shudder with increasing arousal.

'Is it getting to you?' Helen asked her with a smile, pushing herself close and holding her with an arm around her back so that their breasts were pressed together.

Myra nodded mutely in reply, unable to verbally admit how she was feeling.

Helen chuckled, triumphantly aware that Myra was becoming more and more aroused by the two sets of fingers moving between her legs.

'I think we can make her come.' She told Jacob over Myra's shoulder, rubbing harder at her clit.

'So do I.' He agreed, bending slightly and gripping Myra's hip to steady himself before pushing a third finger into her and speeding up his thrusts.

She groaned, knowing that they were right and that an orgasm was becoming more and more likely. She didn't want to climax, didn't want to let them see her responding to their uninvited touches, but her body still thought differently. She began to move, wriggling in her bonds, her torso twisting and jerking in response to their fingers.

'No, don't, please don't.'

They took no notice, hearing her unconscious needs hidden in her voice, rubbing and thrusting, fingers playing harder just to keep in contact with her gyrating body.

'Oh God.'

She surrendered to her orgasm, letting the heat, pressure and sudden relief surge along the pathways of her nerves, feeling the waves of ecstasy sweep through her. They had made her come. Against her wishes they had made her come, turning her body against her in complete betrayal, but it felt so wonderful. The sensation of no longer being in charge of herself and having to let others see her at her most vulnerable doubled, trebled, her pleasure.

As soon as it was over both Helen and Jacob backed away and stood looking at her as she hung trembling in her shackles, brown skin covered in a sheen of sweat, chest heaving and mouth hanging half open. She wished they would look away, but at the same time she still enjoyed being subjected to the gaze of all four people present. For several minutes there was quiet apart from her laboured breathing, but then it was Nina who broke the silence.

'Right. If you've finished playing with her, perhaps we can make use of her as we intended?'

Myra loved hearing herself spoken about instead of being spoken to, but even so she was wary of what they had in mind. Her bottom was still stinging from her punishment and so she knew they could be cruel if they wanted.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers