Myself Golden Shower

Story Info
Heather enjoys the taste of her own urine.
995 words
3.35
148.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember it like yesterday. I was 18 and I just moved to Florida to live with my dad. He and my mom had divorced when I was seven and a year after the divorce was final, he moved to the Sunshine state. So after I graduated from high school, I moved there to spend time with him and to get to know him better.

When I got there he was dating a bitch named Deb. She was such a drunk. She would get one of those big 32 oz. cups and fill 10% of it with pop then fill the remaining 90% with whiskey. And she hated the face that I was staying there until I got my own place.

Now when I lived at home, I could be found a lot of times at the local Adult porn store. I was always going into the booths and masturbating like crazy. I remember the smell of dried cum in there and all the moaning and fucking going on in the other rooms. That smell and those sounds will always be with me.

Now that I was living in Florida, I had to find new porn stores. Back home even the video stores that rented Hollywood moves at least had back rooms with great porn. So I decided to check out the video stores first. After going to about 5 stores, I was in shock. Not one store had porno!! What was I going to do? I asked around and found out porn was illegal in Florida! I went fucking mad!! How can that be? I was to young to go to bars to meet people to fuck me and I was new and didn't really have any friends there yet. My first thought was to move back home. I was so bummed.

A few days later, I was in Deb's house all alone. I though to myself, "There has to be some kind of porn here!" I went on a hunt. Little did I know what I would find.

After checking out the house, I though with 2 kids in the house they don't want them to find this stuff. It had to be in the bedroom. I checked outside and locked all the doors. If they returned home, I wanted time to make it look like it was before I started my hunt. My heart was racing. What would I find. I started at the bookcase headboard. "What's this,' I though. Here it was my favorite magazine, Hustler!! "YES, there is a God," I screamed! If they had this there could be more. Time to move on to the drawers.

A quick check through my dad's drawers produced nothing. Time for Deb's drawers. I started on the top drawer. Bras and panties. "Humm" I said to myself, "even though she is a itch she knows how to dress!" Silky panties and thongs and matching bras. I found a couple of her worn panties on the floor. The site of them turned me on as I picked them up and stuck them to my nose. My pussy started dripping through my thong.

She smelled so sweet. I stuck her padded crotch into my mouth and licked and sucked on them. I felt so dirty and turned on at the same time. I almost forgot what I was there for. My hunt for porno. I stuck the panties into my back pocket for later. On to the next drawer. Some shirts and pants. I was just getting ready to close the drawer when I heard something rolling in the drawer. There along the side in her pant leg was a long sliver dildo. Oh my god it was huge. I touched and stroked it. I put it to my nose for a quick whiff. It too smelled used. I put it into my mouth as far as it would go and closed my lips around it. Yummy!! I now know why my dad liked this dirty slut.

The last drawer was locked somehow.

Then was children proof locks on them. I found the edge of the plastic clips and pressed inward. WoO Hoo the drawer was open. And holy shit tapes galore!! I found the jack pot!! I grabed three of them and headed to the living room to watch and she what was on them because they didn't have any titles.

The fist one was a couples tape. A lot of straight fucking. Some hot anal and cum shots later I found myself playing with my pussy. God I wish I had remembered her dildo. I could sure use it in my hot cunt as I fingered my asshole. Just then I heard a car door. Holy shit, there home!! Fuck, I pulled my pants back up and shut off the tape and headed to the bathroom.

My dad was the first to come in. "Heather?" he asked. "Where are you?"

"I'm in the can dad!" I yelled back. He came to the door. "Where going to the water park, wanna join us?" Humm the though of all that sexy half naked people in bathing suit sounded good to me. But I had to finsh what I started. "No dad thanks anyway I'm not feeling to good. Ill be alright go on without me."

"Are you sure hun?" he asked.

"Yes dad I'm fine just a little upset tummy. I'm just going to lie down."

He was quiet for a few seconds and said, "well if you say so hun. I hope you feel better. Well be gone for a few hours. Take care hun!"

"I will dad thank have fun!" I heard the door shut behind me and I stayed in the bathroom until I heard the car start and leave. "Whew, now it's time to finish what I started" This is going to be fun!

Part 2 cumming soon!!

* * * * *

I hope you all enjoyed! :)