Myself Golden Shower Ch. 2

Story Info
Now it gets good and wet.
1.2k words
4.42
139.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you all enjoyed Part 1. Now is when the fun starts!

* * * * *

After hearing the car pull away, I was more than ready for some more fun. I know one thing now, having to stop playing with myself after coming so close to orgasm, made me even wetter than before.

I ran back to the door and locked it again, then returned to the sofa. I pressed play on the vcr and had my pants off before the tape started again. On the screen were now 2 women locked in a 69. What a beautiful site. I sure wish I knew more people here so I could hook up with some sweet-tasting pussy. My fingers found their own way back to my hot box. My pussy was dripping wet. I slid two fingers into my fuck hole and dug deep into my gash. I withdrew and brought the fingers to my face and sucked my cum from them. It tasted so tangy. This only made my fire hotter!

"OK," I though, "lets see what's on the next tape." My mind was racing with what I might find. It started out with a close up of a woman's face. "I know her. Oh what's her name?" I said out loud. It was Annie Sprinkle. They only showed her from the neck up and she started talking. Annie said, "Do you ever get a chance to do something so kinky with someone else? Something you always wanted to do with someone but thought you'd never find them?" Oh hell yes I said out loud. They never even showed her body our what she was doing yet and I was already banging my quim. Just the look on her face and the quickness of her breath and the not knowing what she was doing set me on fire!

"Well today I found that someone!" she continued. "This is my new friend Rod." The camera panned down to show she was sitting on Rod's. He was lightly licking at her hairy pussy. The camera pans back up to Annie. She moans slightly and says, "Today I'm going to do something so kinky and nasty to Rod. I'm going to piss in is mouth and all over his body and cock."

WHAT THE..... Did I hear her right? I rewound the tape and listened again. Damn she did say that! "But how could she do that? Why would he want her to do that to him?" all these questions running through my mind. But I found myself wanting to see this. I was fingering my cunt just waiting to see what happened next. "First, I'm going to let a slow trickle of my pee run into his mouth as he drinks it and licks my pussy." Ohh this is good. I felt weird for liking this. I've never thought of doing this to anyone, but the idea was becoming more exciting to me. The camera breaks to Rod. He is licking her twat and all of the sudden I see the piss flow from her to his mouth. He laps even faster on her pussy and drinks and swallows all of her golden stream just like she orders. I can't take much more and finger my cunny to 2 teeth grinding orgasms! My pussy is fucking soaking. I drop to the floor so I don't soak the couch as I contiue to watch the action on tv.

Annie raises herself from his wet face and kisses him on the mouth and cleans any of her piss from Rod's lips. How could she like her own piss? I wonder what it tastes like? I start to wonder what mine would taste like. I look up to the tv and see Annie mounting Rods very hard cock. As I watch the hot action on tv, I can't stop think about tasting my own piss. I decide to try it. I run to the bathroom and grab a towel as to not soak the floor if I can't stop the flow. I lay the towel on the floor and sit on one end facing the tv so I can still watch Annie fuck that thick cock. I try to relax and let my piss cum out. I put my hand under my cunt to catch any. I have to strain a little to get it going . I finger my twat, and I get a little dribble in my palm. I raise my hand to my face and look at it's gold color. I smell my pee. It's a light order. Not bad. "Well her goes nothing," I say and bring my hand to my mouth and stick my tongue out. I lick up my own pee. I can't belive the taste. Salty but yet so sweet and yummy! I lick my hand clean, and this must have loosened me up a bit. I want more and I find it's easier to piss on my fingers this time.

My piss runs over my hands and fingers. I feel the warmth and I give my hand a good soaking. I raise my had to above my face and let my urine drip into my open mouth and all over my face. Oh my god Im so fucking horny! I stick my fingers and my whole damn hand into my mouth and suck it clean. I look at the tv and Annie is taking it in the ass. I finger my clit flicking it back and forth faster and faster cumming over and over again with the sweet taste of my piss in my mouth. I have never cum so hard or so many times. I lay on the floor, my chest heaving short of breath, my heart racing. I glance up to the tv to see Annie riding Rod's cock. Annie is on top facing him pounding her whole body on his thick tool.

Then suddenly, she pops off his cock and pisses all over his cock and tummy with a great force. One big jet of piss, then pounces back onto his cock. Then back off and lets another stream of urine spray. Then back down on his cock. Over and over again. Each time trying to spray her piss further and further. Rod's body is soaked. I become a fucking piss whore watching this and lay back on the floor and spray my piss into the air. It's splashes back down on my pussy making me cum again I pull back on my pussy and let it all go. My piss is spraying all over. On my chest, all over my tits, on my face in my hair and the most imporant place, in my mouth. I try to keep the stream steady into my mouth but my body is getting wracked with orgasm after orgasm. I almost pass out. I drink so much of my own piss. I glance to the tv just in time to see Annise take a huge load on her face. She smiles at the canera and says, "Well I got to do something I've always wanted to do to someone. I hope all your kinky dreams cum ture for you too." Thay have Annie. Thanks to you! I am now a total piss slut. And thats the way I want it.

Thats the story of how I became a piss whore. I hope everyone has enjoyed this and hopfully got off on it too. I enjoy all the feedback!! I can't wait to write more. Be good and stay wet!! Heather.