Myst Ch. 01

Story Info
How a game starts a series of shows.
1.1k words
4.09
26.8k
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our neighbors often come to use our inground pool, especially during heat waves when the underwater lights make the pool a delight, floating around in a pool of cool clear water, looking up at the stars, watching the light refract up into the trees around our property. One young couple was such great friends that we showed them how to enter through the back gate and swim nude on their own. From the house, I occasionally caught glances of Peggy's delightful body, long blonde hair, and small yet firm breasts capped by large, turgid nipples. But our relationship was such that I was stimulated yet reserved about sullying our mutual trust and friendship. Phil often helped me out with projects around the property and I cherished his youthful strength and energy. Phil and Peggy seemed to have a great marriage.

During a recent heatwave, Phil was at a trade show on the other coast. Peggy stopped by during the day and my wife and I enjoyed her company in the pool. We left Peggy doing laps as we moved into the house to get out of the sun and resume our game of Myst. My wife was sitting at the desk chair clicking around while I sat on a stool behind her in my shorts, watching the progress of the game and commenting on what she might do next.

My wife had pulled on a tank top after removing her bathing suit so my perch gave me a sneaky peek at the curve of her breast. It was beautiful. I developed a chubby and let it out the leg hole of my shorts and started stroking it to full firmness.

Suddenly something caught the corner of my eye. It was Peggy. Now I recalled. We had told her that there were no fresh towels out by the pool, so she could get one in our bathroom if she wanted. As the bathroom was across the hall from our office, I watched Peggy as she grabbed a towel and dried her hair. She turned to close the door and looked at us. I smiled at her, forgetting that my stiffy was pointing up in the air. She looked down as she closed the door... then paused as she saw my woody. I saw it too and covered up quickly. I was embarrassed and hoped she wasn't offended.

She wasn't. A minute later I looked over at the door again and realized it was open a couple inches. I could see a perfect slice of her from toes to blond bush to flat tummy to pert breast covered with cascading blond hair... and an eye staring right at me.

My cock swelled instantly. I withdrew it and, looking at my wife's breast again, started stroking. Glancing to the side I saw two of Peggy's fingers pulling at the exposed nipple. Looking down I watched her other wrist moving purposefully in her crotch.

I turned toward her on the stool while turning my head to the side to again look at the game and my wife's breast and to chat with her. I was stroking my balls and lightly stroking myself and then turned to look at that delightful crack in the door. I was about to come. I knew this just crazy but nothing was stopping me. Suddenly my wife decided to stop, saved the game and said she wanted to take a nap. As she turned I covered up and the bathroom door closed.

My wife realized Peggy was in the house and talked to her through the door for a minute. I sat at the computer and turned to see that the door was now open and Peggy was gone.

I heard Peggy and my wife chatting in the TV room. I resumed the game. After a few minutes I started idly stroking myself, reflecting on what had just happened. I stashed my cock when I heard footsteps in the hall. It was Peggy. She was in a robe, her hair wrapped in a towel. She said that my wife had fallen asleep and asked how the game was going.

I showed her some of the great graphics and the current puzzle. We linked to another age and started exploring. After about ten minutes, we were stuck at a control panel. She leaned over to look closer at the screen. She leaned back and we continued the game. I heard a sigh and turned to see that her hand was in her robe and she was again pulling on her nipple. I also saw that she was turned looking at the doorway. As she turned back toward me I resumed what I was clicking on screen. But my cock was still responding. It throbbed a couple times and pushed its head out the side of my shorts. I reached into my lap, wondering if she noticed what was happening. As I grabbed my woody to push it back undercover, I heard a sigh. Instead I gave it a few strokes. More sighs. With my free hand I again slid my stiffy out the leg hole of the shorts and felt warm, moist breath on my ear as she sighed deeply. I paused and started to slowly turn toward her when she said that I should just keep doing what I was doing. So I did.

I started to get into it. I told her that when I clicked on the pink button with the little hand pointer on the screen, nothing seemed to happen. She said, very low, that maybe I should move the finger around the button rather than just pressing on it. So I did.

Now I pulled my cock out as far as I could pull it. I reached under and withdrew my ball sack. Still chatting, I rubbed my cock against my thigh, leaving an arc of precum. After a few minutes of this slow pace I felt warm breath in my ear as she leaned down onto my shoulders and several seconds later she shuddered in climax.

Peggy reached out her hand to click the mouse, saying that pulling on the vertical handle might do something interesting. Then she let her hand drop down onto my thigh. I came powerfully, spraying her hand. She withdrew her hand slowly while I quickly grabbed some tissues and cleaned up just as my wife walked in. Where that cum on Peggy's hand went I may never know.

My wife noted that Peggy looked radiant after that swim. We told we were at a new puzzle and exploring the controls. My wife said that we really made some progress. Peggy said that we certainly had. She smiled as she went into the bathroom. She got dressed and smiled at me cheerily as she left.