Myst Ch. 02

Story Info
The die is cast.
765 words
4.13
15.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that week, just after my wife drove off to work and I was getting ready to leave too, Peggy strolled up the walk asking if I had jumper cables. I dug the cables out of the garage and drove over to her driveway. I positioned the cars, opened the hood, and set up the cables. Then told her to turn her car over as I closed the circuit. Her car started right away. As I disconnected the cables and closed car hoods I told her that she should leave it running for at least a few minutes to get a charge into the battery.

She asked me in for a cup of coffee while she got ready to leave. I sat on the couch and looked at the newspaper as she dashed around. When I noticed it was quiet I looked into the hall and realized that the bathroom door was open just a crack and saw that same delightful view as earlier in the week at my house.

I stood up, opened my pants, reached into my shorts and laid back on the couch, stroking my hard cock. After a few minutes, the door closed. I got my pants on. I was so stunned that I hadn't come. She emerged a couple minutes later all dressed and ready to go. We left. I remembered that my motor was running in more ways than one. She winked at me as she drove away. I had to go back to my house and jerk off recalling that scene.

------

I was trying to take this cautiously. I could keep this pace up for years. This was delicious.

------

A few weeks later Phil was helping me shingle an outbuilding when my wife and Peggy strolled out to the shed with a pitcher of margaritas. They had obviously had a few already. We chatted for a while and the conversation turned to favorite things. Sunsets. Sailing. Puppies. And then Peggy said one her favorite things was watching a man stroking his cock while looking at her body and then shooting his cum for her.

Phil and my wife were shocked. I stood up and backed away a bit, laughing. Phil said he could not get into that, either doing it or watching it. My wife said that she wasn't crazy about it either but she thought that all men were like me, constantly trying to interest her in watching me stroke and shoot. My wife said that she knew I liked doing it but she at best tolerated letting me do my thing.

Peggy said that just talking about it made her hot. Then she pointed out that I seemed to have a lump in my shorts. The die was cast. My wife and her husband knew that Peggy and I shared a passion. My wife stared at her glass for a few silent minutes then said, looking at Phil, that if it was just watching and no touching or fucking or sleeping together it could be an outlet for us, better friends than strangers or strange places at strange hours.

Phil responded that it might be interesting to see how these two did their stuff. With that he escorted Peggy into the shed. My wife looked at me with a combination of curiosity, reserve and interest.

The shed door opened a few inches and there was that delicious sliver of Peggy's body in the opening. As she started to touch herself my wife looked too and then looked at me. After a couple minutes of agony, my wife asked if I was going to do it. I pulled my boner out of the leg hole of my shorts and started stroking. She looked at me and then at the door and then back at me. Her interest level was like she was watching a two-ring circus. She could have been munching popcorn.

Peggy meanwhile was not only picking up speed, you could see Phil's hands tweaking her nipples as Peggy used both hands to fetch her orgasm. My wife sensed that she could cap the event. She got on her knees and crawled over to me. She came around to my side, grabbed my cock, slid it into her mouth and stared at Peggy in the doorway as she stroked me, finishing me with a giant cum that splashed all over her face and her sun dress. The door closed and some serious moaning started emanating from the shed.

My wife and I slipped into the house and left them to their love making.