Myst Ch. 03

Story Info
A card game becomes truth or dare.
1.2k words
4.11
23.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was sort of getting into it. When I was sitting on a chair in the dining room one day, I looked over at my wife in the kitchen. She was at the end of the counter with the upper cabinet door open. I looked at her and could see her from her neck to her waist. She just stood there. I looked at her delightful tits in her tight top. I gave my cock a squeeze. And then her nipples got hard. I drew my cock out of the leg hole and started stroking. My wife just stood there. She apparently could see me stroking but I couldn't see her face. And she appeared to be at least interested. I came. She immediately looked at her watch, closed the cabinet as she turned away and left the kitchen.

---

This was getting weird but I wasn't about to stop. One evening my wife had some girl friends over to play cards. One friend cancelled at the last minute so my wife called Peggy to join them. The game went on for hours with lots of laughs and chatter. I was in the office doing work, content that my wife and her chums were having fun. Late in the evening, the girls got in to really roaring then became silent a few minutes later. My wife came into the office. I asked if everyone had left. She said that one left but the other was still here as was Peggy. My wife asked me to join them. She said that Peggy had brought down the house by saying, in her turn at Truth or Dare, that she liked to watch men masturbate for her. Peggy was looking at me with a sheepish look. The other woman, Lisa, was looking at Peggy and would not look at me. I recognized her as the librarian, a young woman who lived alone in the center of town. My wife said Lisa's dare was to ask my wife to have me masturbate in front of the women. My wife then simply said "He'll do it," and, looking at me, "Won't you, dear?" Then she left the room.

I was flustered. I didn't know where to start. Should I dance or something? Then I realized that Lisa was staring at my package while gently biting her lower lip. My cock leaped. I gently rearranged my cock. At first I tried to let it point up so it would be less obvious but then pushed it down my pant leg so it really stood out. Peggy and Lisa were simply leaning forward in their chairs and staring. Lisa shaded her eyes with one hand so that, despite her staring, I could not look her in the eye. Peggy said to me, very quietly "Take it out and stroke it."

I slowly unzipped and hauled out my cock. I stroked it slowly into its full size. I could feel my cum machinery generating a huge load. I dropped my pants then my shorts. I sat down in the Barcalounger, spread my legs, and started stroking deliberately yet slowly.

Peggy was rubbing her hand on her thigh nervously. She apparently was shy about getting nasty in front of Lisa. She looked over at Lisa who was still shading her eyes. Peggy said to Lisa "Have you ever touched a cock? You really should." Lisa sat up straight, held her hand out and said "May I?" Silly girl...

I stood up and walked over to rub my cock against her outstretched hand. She didn't grasp it but just let me rub around her fingers, palm, and wrist. She didn't move. I stepped in closer and rubbed my cock against her cheek. She was breathing hard but not moving or looking at anything in particular. I got bolder as a few drops of precum oozed out of my cock. I rubbed the glistening juices all over her cheek and neck. I slapped her face with my cock several times. I said that I was close to coming and asked where she wanted me to come for her.

Lisa's hands slid down to meet in her groin where they started to alternate pressing on her mound. Lisa leaned her head back, closed her eyes and said "Please come on my face if that's OK with you." Duh. I moved around to get a better shot at her face. Peggy came around between us and reached for my cock. She started to stroke me, aiming my cock at Lisa's face.

My wife entered the room. She looked at me and furrowed her brow. My cock withered a bit. My wife said "Are you still at it? Did Lisa try sucking it yet? That was what she said she never had done and fantasized about all the time."

Lisa opened her eyes, leveled her head and looked my wife in the eye as her hand reached out for my cock and pulled it toward her opening mouth. As I slid it into her mouth, I realized that Lisa needed to learn to not use her teeth... at all. Peggy told Lisa to watch her. Peggy slid in beside me and started doing some whirled-class sucking. After a couple minutes Peggy released me and handed my cock to Lisa.

Lisa came to life. She got on her knees and started chanting all sorts of Victorian dirty talk about pegos and quims, talking to my cock and pushing it around with her hand. It wasn't very exciting but her enthusiasm was getting to me. I glanced at Peggy and my wife. They were both watching Lisa.

I took Lisa's hand and wrapped it around my cock. Cupping her hand in mine, I started to pump my cock. I moved myself so that I was over her face. Peggy said "Go for it, girl! He's going to shoot his white hot cumload just for you! Feel his balls tighten! Doesn't his cock feel like I told you, hard and soft at the same time?"

I pulled my hand away and let Lisa milk me. I looked at Peggy. She had her hand in her pants, leaning back, staring at my cock. I looked at my wife. She had her arms crossed and her hands inside her blouse, rolling her nipples and staring at Lisa.

It was show time. I looked back down at Lisa. She had a fantastic misty lusty look that said she was ready to be doused in sperm. Lisa moaned "It's beautiful..." Then I started shooting cum. The first shot was a modest spurt that landed on her chin. She made a playful smile and cupped her hands near her chin. The second spurt was a long rope of cum that splashed a trail from her lips to her cheek then into her hair. The third shot was just amazing. My cock reared back and shot a huge string of cum up into the air that came raining down on her. Lisa pushed my cock down, laughing. I kept shooting, spraying her blouse. I never came like that before... or since.

I left the room to clean up and also because I had no idea what do next. I really couldn't anything at that point so what the hell. I heard all the women laughing and whooping about something. Whatever it was, I had produced a pretty spectacular performance.