Mysteries of the Moon Ch. 02

Story Info
Another one???
6.9k words
4.51
10k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers

In the Southern Region, the two appear to heat.

(We need to go towards water.)

(Lead on.) At that the two lift up and fly towards a huge lake.

On the shores of the lake they see a huge castle; they fly towards it and land in the middle of the courtyard, to the amazement of many.

"Greetings." Tritan replies with a bow.

"Where in the hell did you come from?"

"The Valley of the Lakes. We are here to see your...um...Tritan, help me here."

"The people who rule your castle." He replies with a shrug of his wings.

"That would be us." At that both Tritan and Ariesta turn, then bow.

"We are from the Valley of the Lakes and we also bring greetings from Dorien of the Castle of Ice in the North."

"Stand up, please." As they stand all stare in fascination.

All watch as their tails wrap around each other and their wings folds then disappear. Tritan shakes his silver hair down so that it flowed down his body in waves and Ariesta does the same to her golden locks.

"What are you called?"

"Our names are Tritan and this is my mate, Ariesta."

"Who are you?

"I am Jordan, and this is Kari. Welcome to the Castle of Fire."

"Come, we were going to cool ourselves by the lake."

"As you wish, Lady Kari."

On the shores of the lake, both Tritan and Ariesta change their clothing to resemble those of Jordan and Kari's.

"How are the people of the North?"

"They are fine now," Ariesta replies while gazing into the sky.

"What do you mean by, 'now'?"

"They needed for us to show them how to take joy in something instead of pain."

"In what, Tritan?"

"Sex. They were causing the females pain when they joined. There was no pleasure for the women."

"The same here. There is no pleasure for any of us."

"Explain please. You see it would seem that we were the last born. And inside us is the knowledge on how to make this act, pleasurable."

"When it comes to the act itself we lose control. We become extremely aggressive." Jordan replies.

"They start off fine, and then they forget about us." Kari replies with a small smile.

"Wow." Tritan whispers as he looks into Jordan's thoughts.

(What?)

"I understand now. There is a nerve within the men. How can they control it when another man is within them?"

"Oh. Now I understand." At that Ariesta disappears.

"Where did she go?"

"To the sky to contemplate. Where is your other mate, Kari?"

"There." At that they turn to see a beautiful man coming towards them.

"Jordan, Kari, I heard we have company."

"Yes, Jason. This is Tritan. His mate is somewhere flying."

"Hello, Jason." As the two face each other Jason comes to a very sexy thought.

"Tritan, how old are you?"

"I am twenty-one."

"WE have a child who was born during the Red Storm."

"So were Ariesta and I, but we took on colors of the sun and moon."

"You are the moon and Ariesta must be the sun."

"Yes." At that Ariesta appears beside them.

"Our son has both your colors." Jordan grins.

(As the thoughts whirl through your mind, the solution is fixed in mine.)

"What is his name? And I am Ariesta."

"His name is Titan." Grins Kari.

"Ariesta?"

"Everything will be fine. When we join our bodies will cocoon again. To mainly change him into what we are now."

"Fine, then sing him to us. You know where he is. Something freaky is going on within me."

"I know. My body has already done it. Go flying." At that she kisses him, pulling slowly away she starts singing.

The song carries across the land until one deep within the castle opens his mind to it.

(Who are you?)

(Come to us, Titan. We await you near the lake.)

(Coming,) at that he leaves the castle walking in his predatory way.

Appearing beside Ariesta, she notices the change in her mate. Tritan appears more dominate and fiercer. His silver eyes had a deep sparkle to them.

(He's coming, my love.)

(I know, I heard his voice.)

"There he is, Tritan, Ariesta. The last child born to the Fire Castle." As Titan comes to the shore he bows to his parents and looks at Tritan then Ariesta.

Noticing their hair he fingers his own.

(Hello Titan, welcome into our lives.) Both mentally reply.

"I thought I was alone." The deep voice replies.

(Not anymore.) Tritan replies as he steps forward.

(And never again.) Ariesta states as she steps forward.

(Thank you.)

"What for?" both asks softly?

"For finding me." At that he steps forward into their arms. As they hold him close they unfold their wings and enclose him within.

"Jordan, Jason, we are going to lose our son."

"We know, Kari." Both reply softly.

As the day pass the three sit around the lake talking and learning of the other. Titan realizes that the powers he had been receiving were coming from them.

"So you are saying that every time you cocooned, you changed?"

"Yes, and then when we come together this time; you will join us." Tritan replies lying on his back so that he could feel the wind blow over his body.

(Do you think he would get mad if I touched him, Ariesta?) Titan paths to her.

(No, I think he is expecting us to get used to each other.)

(Okay.) At that Titan touches Tritan's knee and slowly travels up his thigh.

"Join your mind with his, Titan. Feel what your touch does to him." Doing as she says Titan joins their minds.

(Don't fear me, Titan. We are both new to this.)

(No man has ever touched you?)

(No, for some reason I didn't want that. Then when this land was mentioned, I started wanting things that I didn't want there.)

(Explain.) Whispers Titan as he rubs up Tritan's chest with their hair overlapping.

(Sharing Ariesta.) Tritan moans as Titan licks a nipple.

"You will be sharing her with me." At that he kisses him with all he had.

(No, I won't. You are part of us, but you won't be going to any other either. You both are mine.)

(We know.) Both reply softly.

As Ariesta watches them kiss she rubs her hands through their hair, thinking of the act to join them.

"Ariesta, are you okay?"

"Yes, to both questions." At that she leans over for Titan's kiss.

Inside Fire Castle later that night the three come before the rulers.

"Ariesta?"

"We will join before you. There are other ways to receive pleasure with no pain to the female and all grace to the three."

"Why both to the female?"

"Because this once before you all the males will both be joining with me at the same time." Ariesta replies to the shock of all in the Hall.

(How?) Both men ask as one.

(Show you when we begin.)

"How can this be done?"

"I'll show you, Jason when we start. But first, feed me. I haven't eaten any this day."

"I'll get it, Riesta. I also know what you like, Tri."

"Do you need help?"

"No...but...umm."

"Go with him, Tri."

"Okay." At that he waits for her to sit, and then he places a circle of protection around her. Then taking Titan's hand and pulling him close the two disappear.

"What just happened? And what is that around you?"

"They are gonna feed me, and this is a circle of protection." Ariesta grins at the faces around her.

Soon everyone notices a shimmer in the area around her. The men step out with a bowl a piece, both with their hair hanging loose about them.

"We both brought you berries. They are different, and both are very sweet." Ti grins.

"And what did you get for yourselves?"

"They are bringing it with the rest of the food." Tri replies.

As everyone sits and eats, the questions whirl around in all minds of what was going to happen.

"Tritan."

"Yes?"

"Will you contact the Valley, while I do the same with the Ice?"

"And tell them what?" Tritan asks while focusing completely on her.

"That we are going to be here longer then ten days."

"Oh, Titan's change."

"Yes."

"Then let's go." At that both focus within.

(Mother, repeat out loud.)

"Tritan?"

(Yes. Listen, we are going to be here a tad longer then ten days.)

"How much longer?"

(Don't know, but there is another here like Ariesta and myself. Contact you when I wake. Oh, and tell Ariesta's parents.)

"Done." At that she feels the connection break. Then running to the Great Hall, she tells of what was told to her.

(Dorien, we will be longer then we thought.)

"Ariesta?"

(Yes, we are still in the south. There is another here like us. So we'll be longer then ten days.)

"We will await you." At that the connection breaks.

At the Fire Castle, Titan listens to the conversations of both his mates.

"We didn't leave you long did we?"

"No, actually I rode alone with both of you. I think we are all wondering when you will explain what is going on."

"I think now would be a good time." At that she mentally creates a mattress on the floor.

As all watch the three stand and walk towards the mattress. Standing at the three corners of the bed, their clothes disappear.

"Titan, lay down. We will come to you first." Ariesta replies as she and Tritan kneel.

So all could see what they did to him they worship him, showing him that he could be loved.

Ariesta travels farther down his body, kissing and nipping his body. All hear Ti's moan as she comes close to his manhood. Tritan watches while moving Titan's hair out of the way.

(Suck him deep, love.) Tritan mentally replies in all minds.

(Tritan!) Ti mentally screams as he watches Ariesta swallow him whole.

(What? You don't like it?) Tritan laughs at the look on his face.

(Too much.)

(Ease off, love.) At that Riesta eases off and sits up.

(Now what?) Titan softly asks as he gazes into Riesta's golden eyes.

(This.) In one swift move she impales his shaft deep within her. Letting her body come to grips with what she had done, the beauty closes her eyes.

(Riesta?) Tri asks as he watches her gasp for breath.

"Lean over and lick my clit. Feed your dick to Ti." As he gets into position all see Ti open his mouth to receive his dick. Riesta leans back so that Tri could reach her clit.

At the first lick, Ariesta tightens the muscles up deep within. And over the next minutes Ariesta and Tritan hold off their climax.

(Time to change position. Titan, do you wish to stay in this position or move?)

(Stay please.)

(Okay, Tritan, come behind me.) As he moves into position he straddles both their legs.

(Now what?)

(Open me wide and you will see.) At that Tritan opens to see a cream surrounding her rosette.

(I will enter you here?)

"Yes." At that she leans forward so that he would have no problem.

So all could see where he was entering, Tritan connects all together in a mental loop. He enters her slowly, feeling the tightness of her ring. Going deeper Tritan enters her fully until he is seated to the hilt.

(Titan, wrap your legs around Tritan's. Then as you lift you knees slide out. You and Tri will alternate back and forth.) Moans Ariesta as everyone notices the chills pop out over her skin.

The two do as she says, and everyone hears her whimpers of pleasure and her gasps of pain.

(Ti, are you close?)

(Yes, Tritan,but I'm trying to waiting on Ariesta.)

(Lift her up.) With that Titan lifts her up to recline on Tri. He then watches Tritan zero in on her clit. After a few well placed flicks, Ariesta screams out in pleasure drawing gasps from both men.

They both start slamming into her hard and cry out with their release.

Panting trying to catch their breath, Tritan rolls them to their sides. After Ariesta falls asleep the web for the cocoon appears around them.

(He will be safe.) At that they vanish.

"Jason? Jordan?"

"Come on Kari." At that they grab her hand and leave the room.

In Titan's rooms in the Fire Castle, the cocoon appears in a mixture of silver and gold.

After twelve days in the cocoon cracks to reveal the three.

Tritan emerges first in all his moon kissed glory; with his wings extended and his tail wrapped around his waist.

Titan emerges next with his body a mixture. Reddish gold with silver streaks all over. His wings were like Tritan's, but with a splattering of gold feathers. His tail was also wrapped around his waist.

Ariesta emerges like a ray of sunshine. Her wings were extended wide with her tail wrapped around her ankle.

(Are you okay, Titan? With everything that was done?)

(Extremely. Now I need to talk to you both about something. It's nothing bad.)

(Something about hair?)

(Yes, Ariesta. We or you and I must keep our hair braided unless in the act of joining. Tritan will only need to braid the hair at his temples to show that he is the leader of us three. And that he is only mated to the two of us. We will give him a red lock of ours.)

(No need to cut hair, Tritan.) Ariesta grins.

"Why?" at that she touches the right side of Tritan's temple. And a braid of red appears.

Seeing as how it was done Titan does the same.

Then touching Ariesta's hair he creates a crown of curls in braided form.

Ariesta braids his mass into and inter- locking design down his back.

"Are you two ready now?" growls Tritan.

"No." both replies with giggles.

"Why?"

"Because we are so naked!" both laugh out.

Giving in to the joy of the two Tritan dresses them, grabs their hands and disappears.

Down in the Great Hall, the three appear in a shower of silver and gold.

"Jordan, Kari, Jason, we're back." Ariesta laughs.

"We see and how did everything go with Titan?"

"Ask him yourself." At that they both part to let them se their son.

"Titan?" the three ask in shock.

"It's me, mom, and dads. Everything went fine."

"So now you are truly one of them?" Jason asks.

"Yes, father. Are you upset?"

"Never think that. It's just that I've lost you to the Valley."

"None of you have lost him. The wings give us great power of teleportation. If he wishes to see you he can come to you." Tritan replies extending the length of his wings out.

"Then there is no need to worry." Kari replies softly. "Come son and give me a hug before you leave and start your journey."

As Titan hugs his parents, Ariesta and Tritan extend an invitation to the Valley of the Lakes in four days.

"We accept your invitation. Be safe you three." Jordan replies hugging Kari and Jason close to him.

"We promise." At that each grab Ariesta's hand and disappear.

Near the Valley, the three appear in glorious detail to hover near a forest.

(This is so perfect.)

(For what, Titan?)

(Our home, silly.) At Tritan's look both Titan and Ariesta start to laugh.

(Come on you two jokers. We can either create this house on the ground or up in the air.)

"How about inside a tree?" Ariesta whispers as she looks at one huge tree.

"Tell us what you mean, sweet one." Titan asks while looking at Tritan in confusion.

"Hold on a minute." At that she places her hand at the base of the tree and sends a burst of their essence into the tree.

Suddenly the tree blossom open and steps appear. Ariesta enters with Tritan and Titan following close behind her. Once all three enter the door closes behind them.

As the darkness surrounds them, their wings start to glow with the power flowing through them.

Inside they found rooms.

(We need to split up.)

(True, but I would also appreciate some light.)

"Fine by me." Ariesta softly whispers. "We need light, please." The tree starts to glow with a soft glow.

"Thank you." The three reply.

Ariesta climbs higher, Tritan descends, while Titan explored the middle floor.

When suddenly the guys hear gentle laughter coming from Ariesta.

"Guys, come up here. Please, you have got to see this."

Once they enter the room they see their lovely mate sitting in the middle of a nest.

"A nest?" Tritan asks while climbing into it.

"Why?" Titan asks following suit.

"Because we are part birds, silly." Ariesta laughs out as she gets comfortable.

"Oh." Both reply as they gaze into each other's eyes.

(Trust in each other. Everything else is nothing.) Ariesta mentally whispers to them both.

Taking her advice to heart, Tritan reaches over and grabs Titan. Dragging him towards his body, Tritan pulls him up close so that they were touching.

"You sucked my dick, Ti. And I never got to taste you. Do you thing that's fair."

"I'm patient, Tri. I know that you'll get to is sooner or later."

"Good, but for now kiss me."

"As you wish." Leaning in they share their first kiss.

Watching them, Ariesta comes to the greatest conclusion...they were beautiful together.

Slowly so not to startle him, Tritan lays Titan down so that he could get used to the body beneath him.

Kissing him down his body, Tritan goes with what he would want done to him. Biting his neck, he leaves a passion mark. Traveling lower he sucks each of his nipples. Making him gasp and cry out in pleasure.

Traveling on down Tritan nibbles alone his abs until he reaches the thin strip of hair traveling to his dick.

(You don't have to, Tritan.)

(I know, Titan. But you see love, I want to.) And with gentleness Tritan sucks him down.

Using the skills the Ariesta had running through her mind, poor Titan was having his mind blown away.

"Tritan, please, Tritan! Oh...My...Damn...Tritan!" pleads Titan as his tries to move.

(You want to come?)

"Yes, please."

(Then come.) With fast strokes and strong sucks Tritan brings Titan off.

"Fuck me! Yes!" growls Titan as his muscles contort with the strength of his orgasm.

(That was the sexiest thing I have every seen.)

At her words both turn to her.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because it was the both of you." At that she leans over and licks the seed from the side of his mouth.

"You taste good, Ti."

"Thanks. Now how do you want me to return the favor?"

"Crawl between Riesta's thighs. You will do her while she does me."

"Okay." Both reply.

As all settle into place, they get busy. Titan delving into Tritan's memories found out how to pleasure Ariesta. Soon the room was moaning with pleasure.

Early the next morning found Ariesta in the air with the sun caressing her body, when a strong wind comes up.

(Tritan! Titan!) Screams the beauty as the wind takes her higher then even she has flown.

(Where are you?) Both ask as they search for her.

((They won't hear you.))

(Who?)

((We are the souls of the children waiting to be born. Touch the females of all three castles. We will come.))

(That's all?)

((Because of the make-up of your mates and yourself; your children will be born special.))

(Understand.)

((You will do this?))

(Yes. Now will you please return me to my mates now?)

((Yes.)) At that Ariesta appears before Tritan and Titan.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes." at that the beauty extends her wings fully and teleports them to the Valley of the Lakes.

(What is going on?)

(Explain once home. Just want to see if what was said true.)

(Okay.) Ti whispers as he takes her hand.

(Okay.) Tri whispers also as he takes her other hand.

Entering the castle everyone comes to a complete stand still.

"Ariesta, Tritan?"

"Grand-Lady Demarlow, greetings."

"Also unto you. We took your...advice...who are you?"

"I am Titan, son of Jason, Kari, and Jordan of the Castle of Fire."

"How in the hells did you end up with two fathers?"

"Explain later." At that he focuses on his mate.

Watching Ariesta, walk over to a young couple, she touches the female. And as all watch a glow surrounds the female and then gently fades away.

(Ariesta?) Tritan asks?

(When I touch a couple, a baby will be placed within her. But they have to be a couple.)

(Wow. What do you need us to do?)

(Nothing, my loves.) At that all watches as she kisses Titan.

"Ariesta, explain. What is going on?"

"Okay, this is Titan, the last piece of our triangle. He is our mate."

"But..."

"Let me explain, lovers."

"Go for it." Both reply as they look at him.

Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers
12