Mysteries of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I am fine, love, go do what needs to be done.)

(Okay.) At that she clothes herself in a reddish robe and turns to the females in the room.

"Are you ready to go to the Great Hall?"

"Yes, mother, lets get this over with." At that she grabs both their hands and vanishes from her room.

In the Male Castle, Tritan appears in front of his father.

"Tritan?"

(Yes.)

"What has happened? Boy, what is up with the wings?"

"I know. Mother sent me here; she said that I needed to tell you and the Lord what had happened. For Ariesta and I have been cocooned for the last seven days."

"Then come, he and the others are in the Dining Hall."

"Okay." With that he covers his body with a robe in the color of the moon's rays.

In the Great Halls of both Castles they come before the Greats and Lords and Ladies of those Castles. {Male Castle}

"Neptune, why are you and Shaden late?"

"We went to meet Tritan, Lord Damjor."

"He and your daughter, Shaden, were not agreeable?"

"That isn't it, my lord. There have been some changes."

"Let him explain." A deep voice replies from the rear of the Lords. "Tritan, uncover yourself and tell us what has happened."

"Yes, Great-Lord Levontes." The sultry voice replies as he uncovers himself. All gasp in shock at the silvery threads running through his black hair.

"Now tell us what has happened."

"To make a long story short, sir. I made love to Ariesta, after we released we were both cocooned together. Released from it the morning, but that isn't the shocker."

"What is?"

"These." At that he lets the robe fall completely from his body and spreads his wings.

"Damn." Damjor exclaims as he looks at the wings that graced Tritan's back.

"And the female?"

"Ariesta's is the same yet different. While mine looks like the Night flyers, hers look like the Peace birds." At that he rubs his temple. (What in the seven stars of Carlista's locks is going on? I feel pain.)

(Grand-Lady wishes to know what I was screaming about the night we were cocooned.)

(Tell her.)

(Damn it, I did. My wings change colors, do yours?)

(No, come to me. Mainly before you make yourself sick.)

(Fine by me.)

"Son, what is wrong?"

"Ariesta, she is coming here to me."

"When?" Levontes asks.

"Now." At that Tritan opens his arms and wings wide. Then suddenly he starts to close them. A shimmer appears around him and Ariesta appears.

(Thank you for this.)

"Lady, I love you. Now talk to me; what is happening at the Female Castle?"

"A lot. Grand-Lady Demarlow can't seem to understand that the scream I let loose was not of pain."

"Did you tell her it was of pleasure?"

"Yes, but she doesn't believe me. The woman wants proof."

"What does she want? To have me love you in front of all."

"That pretty much sounds like it." Replies the sultry voice.

"Damn." Tritan whispers as he pulls her back into his arms. "Where are your wings?"

"Here" At that all watch her robe change and her wings emerge in glorious detail at the moment in the same color of her hair.

"Better. Now let me see if the Elders need me for anything else, then we will go deal with yours."

"Okay."

"Tritan, we will see you here next week. Be safe young one."

"Yes, sir." At that he releases Ariesta to fan his wings out. They both slowly start to lift into the air and disappear in great speed.

"Shaden, Neptune, do you think they will be able to join out castles together?"

"Sir, I wouldn't put it past them." Neptune replies.

Back at the Female Castle, both Ariesta and Tritan land near a mad female council.

"Tritan, Ariesta, we want to know about the scream we all heard those days ago."

"Pain was not a factor of it, my lady. Only intense pleasure."

"Pleasure doesn't scream like that. And there is no way you can prove me wrong."

"Actually there is a way, Grand-Lady Demarlow."

"Show me, prove me wrong."

"Fine." Tritan growls as he brings Ariesta hard against his body.

(You are going to make love to me in front of everyone?)

(Yes, she needs to understand that pain can be a pleasure.)

(All right,) At that she mentally removes their clothing so that they were bared to all.

"Oh my." gasps many of the women in the hall.

While the Elders watched to see the act of pain they expected to hear; they see Tritan drop to his knees before Ariesta.

"Open to me. Let me taste the essence of your body." Opening her legs wider all watch him place his face in the mound of her woman's joy.

All hear Ariesta's gasp of pleasure. They see her grasp his head to hold on to as he sends her to the stars.

"Tritan, please."

"Okay." Pants the beautiful man as he licks her juice from his mouth. "Wrap your legs around my waist. Place your back to the dais." As the people on the dais watch they see Tritan's dick for the first time, and they see it entering Ariesta's body one thick inch at a time. "Tell me."

"Oh Goddess, Tritan. This is even better then before."

"Good, spread your wings. You are going down."

Laying her down, Tritan settles himself deeper into her body. Both moan at the pleasure.

"Move!" yells Ariesta as she tries to hump her body under him.

"No." Tritan growls as he holds completely still within her.

"Please, please, please, please, please." The beauty begs.

"As you wish." At that he grabs her legs and places them over his shoulders. Leaning forward so that his hands were above hers, leaving her body slowly so that all could see; he then rams back into her hard. Both lose track of everything around them.

(Now, Tritan!) Ariesta mentally yells as she screams out her climax to the room.

"Goddess, yes!" growls Tritan as he releases deep within her.

Stunned silent everyone watches Tritan lay fully down upon her body once he releases her legs from his shoulders.

"Are you both alright?"

"Yes, Lady Karigeen." Tritan replies softly.

"Ariesta, I am sorry for calling you a lair."

"Forgiven and Forgotten, Grand-Lady Demarlow."

"Pleasure like that would drive us all crazy. I don't think I would want it."

"I don't think I would either. For what I've seen of this only Tritan controlled what was going on." Karigeen replies.

"Then why is your heart beating so fast, Karigeen? And she let me have control. Next time is hers, she will control me."

"Tritan, watch your mouth."

"No, problem, but I think I'll take Ariesta to bed now." At that they both disappear.

"Grand-Lady Demarlow?"

"Lady Karigeen, if I knew that I wouldn't kill over and die, I would definitely be fucking someone in the Male Castle right about now."

Upstairs in her domain, both Ariesta and Tritan heard the words of Demarlow.

(What shall we do? And do you realize what you did to me?)

(Yes, the knowledge was just there. And next week we will go to the Male and what was done here will probably be done there. That way they will both know.)

(Sounds like a plan to me.) At that they both retract their wings and fall into a deep restful sleep.

As the week pass all saw both either playing or fussing, but he never did anything to harm her or cause her to cry.

(Are your ready to go to the Male Castle?)

(Let's get to it.) With a goodbye to their mothers the two flew off.

Waiting for them in the Court Yard, stood their fathers with the Great-Lord and Lord over the castle.

"Welcome daughter."

"Thank you, father. Mother told me to tell you hello."

"Thanks."

"Welcome home, Tritan"

"It is good to be here, Great-Lord Levontes, Lord Damjor, greetings."

"The same unto you."

"Lord Damjor and Great-Lord Levontes, greetings"

"Greetings and welcome to you, Ariesta." Both reply while staring at her wings.

(Is something wrong with my wings?)

(They are pink, like you are happy within.)

(I am happy, now feed me.) At his look she starts laughing.

"Were you happy are the Female Castle?"

"Everything was fine. Ariesta, mother, and Cartishenda, made sire no one bothered me."

"Good. Now show Ariesta the castle, we have field duty tonight."

"Yes, sir."

(Field duty?)

(Food, we hunt for our food. We eat meat.)

(But Tritan...I don't.)

(I know what you need. I will gather what you need. Do you want the tour now or food first?)

(A similar enactment of the time spent in the Female Castle.)

(I will show you to my room, and then go gather what you need to eat. Then we will go from there.)

(Okay?)

"Sounds perfect to me." At that Tritan leads her through the castle until they reached his room.

"I know that you can take care of yourself, but I will be placing a shield at my door. Just don't touch it."

"Promise." At that she kisses him and enters the room. Once the door closes she feels the spell fluctuate through the room.

(I put a little more power to it.)

(Noticed. Hurry and return to me.)

(Gone.)

After an hour of waiting Ariesta feels the spell shatter with the return of her mate.

(Riesta?)

(I am here, Tri. Are they ready for me?)

(Yes.) Holding out his hand to her, he watches her wings turn a nervous yellow.

"Everything will be fine. No one will hurt you. And love..."

"Yes."

"I will kill anyone who hurts you. And that's a promise from my soul."

"I know, I will do the same to any who harms you." At that her wings turn a blazing red to match her mood.

"Shows your emotions, hide them for now."

"Okay." Retracting her wings they enter the Dining Hall hand in hand to the gaze of many men.

"Everyone be seated." As everyone sits Tritan goes for her food.

Upon returning everyone notices that he carried a large bowl.

"Tritan?"

"There are berries, nuts, vegetables, and fruit. Is it enough?"

"Oh, you are perfect." In front of all she kisses him.

"I am eating what was gathered. So if you can't deal with it I don't mind you leaving."

"What are you eating?" Ariesta asks as she places a nut in her mouth.

"That." At that she turns to see a huge rack with meat on it.

"What animal?"

"I will not tell you that. But know this, my love, we don't kill for sport. We only kill enough for us to eat."

"Eat, Tritan. The longer you sit there trying to understand me, the louder your stomach is going to growl."

"True." At that they eat, then sit until dismissed.

"Retire to the pools. Bathe first, then the springs."

"Who is he? He gives orders like a Lord."

"He is an overseer, almost like Lord Damjor, but he keeps time. Come we need to bathe."

"Lead the way." Following him to the bath, Ariesta noticed the difference between the males and the females.

Entering the bathing area, Ariesta noticed that everyone was bathing with intensity.

(No one is relaxing.)

(That is done in the springs. Come.)

As they enter everyone leaves to give them privacy.

(They left to give you privacy. But once we go to the Spring they will stay.)

(Oh.) With that she enters the heated pools with a moan of delight.

"So you like the bath?"

"Yes, come to me. I need you to just hold me close for a little while."

"As you wish." Drawing her into his embrace, Tritan rocks her slowly.

An hour later after bathing in the heated pools, both enter the spring in all their naked glory.

(Oh, Tritan, this is beautiful.) The gentle beauty replies as she looks at the scene around her.

"Tritan! Ariesta! Come join us."

"Who are they?"

"Donell and Lorjon, They are somewhat friends of mine."

"Oh, go be with them. I will await your return."

"Are you sure?"

"Go. I will be fine. And besides our fathers are coming over."

"I won't be gone long." With a soft touch he turns to leave.

"Daughter?"

"No, father, I do not trust them or their intentions towards my lover."

"But..."

"He must figure it out on his own, Neptune."

"Come give us company. We will relax near the Elders and Lord Damjor."

(Tritan, I am going with our fathers.)

(Okay. I think I am going to lose my temper.)

(Why?)

(These two are asking me to share you with them.)

"Excuse me?" whispers Riesta as she turns to see what he was talking about.

"You heard me." Tritan growls out.

"No! "

"You are right on that one, love. Come I think I need to go to my room." At that she wraps her arms around his waist and they both disappear.

"What in the name of the Great Lord did you two do?" yells Great-Lord Levontes.

"To share her." Both whisper.

Upstairs in his room, Tritan was laid out on his bed with Ariesta lying on top of his body.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For not letting you relax in the, Spring."

"There will be other days. Are you ready to yell or scream in pleasure, Tri?"

"Yes." Starting to rise, Tritan was shocked at the hand on his chest.

"Let me pleasure you, please."

"Never beg me."

Starting with a kiss on his lips the beauty trails down his body. Once she reaches his dick she places it in her mouth and slowly begins a gentle suction.

Listening to the moans Tritan was releasing she picks up speed.

Stop or I will go in your mouth. Releasing him Riesta climbs on top of Tri and with his help lowers herself down onto his thick shaft.

"Ride me, Riesta." Tritan moans as he tries to get her to move.

"Feel me, love."

"Move, Riesta"

"Feel me, Tri." At that he concentrates on the feel of her.

"What was that?" she does it again and again.

"My muscles. Do you like how they caress your dick? Doing this I can feel every ridge of you. But I have feelings that if I don't move soon you are going to make me."

"Damn right. Now please move."

"As you wish."

Moving slowly at first, just a back and forth motion soon turned into a canter that had Tritan growling loud with the need for release.

Then suddenly they both burst on a scream that was heard by all within the castle.

(Here they come.)

(I know.) Lying down fully on his chest, Riesta slowly begins to doze off.

Ten minutes later, Tritan's room over flowed with men.

"Son?"

"Daughter?"

"We are both fine." Tritan replies rolling to his side to lay a sleeping Ariesta down and cover her body.

"Why did you scream? You both sounded as if you were dying."

"If the release is powerful enough it borders on pain."

"Good pain?"

"Good pain." Tritan whispers as his eyes close.

"He's asleep? Just that damns quick. Out everyone we will learn more tomorrow." At that a brilliant light flashes around the bed. It pulsed like that of someone's heartbeat.

"Neptune, Shaden, what in the hell is that?"

"I don't know, Lord Damjor."

"Neither do I."

(Shield of Protection.)

"Ariesta?"

(He is asleep, but he will naturally protect me and himself. I did the same in the Female Castle. Everything is fine. We will see you later.) At that she goes back to sleep.

Early the next morning Tritan awakens before his love, leaving a compulsion within her dreams. He protects her and leaves the room.

In the Dining Hall everyone was already seated and eating.

"Tritan, where is Ariesta?"

"Still sleeping, my lord, Is there something you want of her?"

"No, I was just asking. The way you stormed off yesterday...that's all."

"I am glad that you reminded me of that. Where are my two so called friends?"

"Cleaning all the baths."

"Thank you. If you will excuse me, knowing my mate she will awaken soon. And I need to gather her something to eat."

"Of course. Go." At that they watch him spread his wings and disappear.

Upstairs in Tritan's room, Ariesta awakens to his compulsion, telling her of his where about and actions. So she stands and dresses in a backless tunic with tights and heels. She twists her hair into a messy bun with some curls to flow this way and that.

(Tritan?)

(Yes, love.)

(Can I leave the room? I'm hungry.)

(Come on, I'm awaiting you in the Great Hall.)

(Here I come.) Spreading her wings she disappears from the room.

In the Great Hall, everyone watches Tritan with another bowl of organics, and then in a sparkle of white with small splashes of red...Ariesta appears.

"Tritan." At her whisper he turns and smiles at her.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Very. What did you get me this day?"

"Help from your mother. She made this for you to go with this."

"Sansei berries and cream, oh you are good." At that she leans over and kisses him.

"I know what the berries taste like, but I have never tasted the cream."

"Here" At that she dips her finger into the cream and places it upon his lips. Licking it off, he concludes that it was indeed good. "Eat dear heart. I know this is too light a fare for you."

"I am. Here it comes now." At that; plates of fluffy cakes with tree sap was placed before him with some other kind of meat.

As they eat the Elders were discussing the events of last night.

"Tritan, Ariesta, can we talk to you about what happened last night?"

(Neither of us have a problem with it, Great Lord.)

"The scream, you said that it was pleasure."

It was great pleasure.

"Can you tell us how?"

(Actually it can be shown.)

"What do you mean?"

(This.) At that she leads Tritan to the front of the hall.

"What are you going to do to him?"

"Make him scream." With that she strips them both of their clothing so that they stood bare in front of all.

"Love me, Ariesta."

"With all my heart." And with that she begins to love him.

Everyone watches as Riesta guides him to the floor. Standing over his head the beauty kneels so that her pussy was over Tri's mouth. The way they were faced, the Elders would see what she did and all the others would see what he did.

The Elders gasp as they watch her take his shaft deep into her mouth. They watch his legs open wider so that she had complete access to his most precious jewels.

The others see him wrap his arms around her waist and lower her to his mouth. They see him lick her and suck on the bundle of nerves between her thighs.

The Elders and Lords walk around them to see what the others were seeing, and they see her wide open taking the tongue lashing from him.

(Stop.) Tritan moans, his voice echoing through all minds

Sucking him deep once more Riesta releases him. She turns around to face him.

"Do you want me on top or do you wish to be?"

"You first."

"Okay." With that she stands so all could see the wetness coating her mound and thighs and the hardness of Tritan's shaft.

Squatting so that all could see the beauty slowly sinks down letting him pierce her core. Resting her hands on his chest she rides him.

Sweat coating their bodies, Tritan suddenly grabs her around the waist and flips them over. Taking her legs and placing them over his shoulders he rams into her. They hear a small scream from Ariesta, but they see that she wasn't in any pain.

"Tritan!" screams Ariesta as she bursts with the pleasure.

Feeling her clamp down around him Tritan stops deep within her passage.

"I want more. Can you go again?"

"Take me." The beauty moans as she feels him pulse within her.

"I want deeper."

"Okay." With that she moves her legs closer to his neck and raises her arms above her head.

The Elders looking confused wonder what he could do to her now.

Going to his knees, Tritan reaches over her head and threads their hands together. This puts him in a push up position. Leaving Ariesta's body slowly so all could see and she could feel every ridge of his wet dick, he rams back into her. With each plunge tearing a scream from her, until they come screaming from the pain. Collapsing in her arms, Tritan feels something happening to them both.

"Ariesta!" with that another cocoon surrounds them both.

(Riesta, please answer me. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?)

(I'm fine. You didn't hurt me at all, but I'm going to want that a lot.)

(Promise, and Why are we cocooned again?)

(Don't know. Sleep, I know our fathers will try to explain everything to them.)