Mysteries of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers

(They will try.) At that they both fall asleep within the cocoon.

Outside Great-Lord Levontes was staring at the cocoon in shock as it disappeared from the room?

"Neptune, Shaden, explain. Now!"

"I don't know. I think that they are changing again. They changed once at the Female Castle after they came together there."

"And how do you know this, Neptune?"

"Tritan and Ariesta told us after they did it. When Tritan came home with the wings, he told Shaden and me what had happened."

"Then, Answer this, how in the Unknown Warriors Names did he know how to pleasure her. The things they did to each other, I didn't know rather to stop them or wish it was me."

"You will have to ask them that, my lord." Shaden whispers.

"Have either of you been with the mothers?"

"We have touched, but no farther." Neptune replies.

"Same for me. We have decided to take it slow."

Upstairs in Tritan's room, the cocoon appeared in a shower of gold and silver. Inside the cocoon Tritan was becoming completely silver while Ariesta was turning gold. Both bodies were becoming more then before, their special powers were showing themselves to them and the sexuality of their skills became more graphic.

Seven days later, Neptune and Shaden enters the room to see the cocoon split and open. Inside the broken shell they see both their children representing the sun and the moon.

"Tritan, son, please wake up. I'm worried."

"So am I Ariesta, please open your eyes so that I know that you are okay."

Hearing the voices of their fathers' and their pleas, both slowly open their eyes.

(What is wrong, father?)

"Nothing, you have been in that thing for seven days. It just split when we entered the room."

"Ariesta?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you alright, sweet one?"

(I am fine father.) At that they both stand to stretch out the stiffness of their bodies.

"You both have tails!"

"Both your wings have changed. What is going on with the two of you?" Demands Neptune, gazing at them

(Go gather everyone together and we'll explain. Ariesta will gather the Females. Then I will take you all too where she takes the females.)

(Father, did you tell mother?)

"Yes, I told them both."

(Good. Then there shouldn't be that big of a surprise when I appear.)

"Be careful, my love." Tritan whispers in a silky purr.

"Promise." Ariesta answers in a soft voice. Then folding her wings around her body and her tail around her ankle, the beauty disappears in a shower of gold.

"Tritan?"

"Yes, Shaden." Replies the man who has changed so much from the child they once knew.

"Are we all going to change into what you and my daughter are?"

"No, but haven't you noticed that we are the last born." At that they all shimmer and disappear just to appear in the Great Hall.

"Tritan?"

"Great-Lord Levontes, we need everyone e to gather in the Valley of the Lakes."

"That is a two day journey from here."

"I will be taking you there. The females have already gathered there. Now we need to be there."

"Then take us there." And with that they surround him in a circle of strength. Tritan, spreading his wings wide, calls forth the power within him teleports the whole Male Castle to the Valley of the Lakes.

As the Male Castle appears, the Females were located on the other side of the lake. Once all appears in quiet dignity both gaze at each other to make sure of no harm.

(Will the Elders of both castles come forth?)

"Why, Tritan?"

"Because, you all of you will die."

"What do you mean by this, Ariesta?"

"Justas she said, my lord. No, babies have been born unto us. We are the last of both castles."

"We have people who are looking into the problem."

"And the problem is them."

"Excuse us!" several men and women yell out in outrage.

"Explain, Ariesta." Both Demarlow and Levontes demand.

"Fine, between the male and the female the seeds are dying."

"What?"

"This is what she is saying. Between our seeds and the injection to their eggs the seeds are no longer strong enough."

"So it's the men's fault that this is happening?"

"No, it's both fault." Ariesta replies.

"How is this both?" Karigeen asks.

"It is yours because you took another's pain into your heart. And ours because we didn't fight to keep you."

"So what are we going to do now?" Damjor asks for all.

"Name the Castle." Tritan replies to all.

As all look to him in wonder, both he and Ariesta start to sing. The tune was so haunting that it was making the hair stand up on all in attendance.

"What are they doing?"

"Don't know, Levontes. But whatever it is has got bumps all over me."

"Same here." As they watch they both touch the ground and soon a rumble was heard from all around them.

As all stand around them watching a huge castle was forming around them in glorious detail. It was shaped like the lake they surrounded. Once finished everyone gazed at both Tritan and Ariesta to see what would happen next.

(Both of us have come together inside both castles in front of all. That is the way to settle the baby problem. But this castle will not be used by only one; there will be a council and paperwork drawn up so that everyone shall follow the rules.)

(And one thing more. No, means no. No one shall be forced. There is great pleasure in joining, just make sure to cause no pain, unless it's pleasurable between the both of you.)

"Where in the heavens will you two be?"

"Over there, Great-Lady. Always near." At that both disappear.

"Lord Damjor, will you gather the other sub-lords and have them met us here?"

"Yes, Great-Lord."

"Also you, Lady Karigeen. We all need to understand our new roles and where are we going to get paper from?"

"In here." Sarlinda replies with Neptune at her side.

"What's in there?"

"A huge room with paper and quills on a big ass table, Great-Lady."

"Let me see, please." With that they move to let her see into the room.

"Levontes, sir, we found the Great Hall."

"Where, Shaden?"

"That way." Cartishenda replies.

Above them hovering in the air, both Tritan and Ariesta watched them search the castle of their making.

(Do you think they will figure it out...what must be done?)

(How plainer can we get?)

(Don't know, but look at what they are doing. Instead of gathering together they are too busy exploring the castle.)

(Let's give them more time. We will come back tomorrow to check on them. Let's go check out what all we can do.)

(Then let's go.) Flying north the two see of to play together.

In the Northern Region of the land the two encounter snow.

"This is so beautiful, Tritan"

"I agree, my love. Come I wish to go there."

"Is that a castle?"

"It would seem so, and another reason I see bodies of heat."

"Then let's go. This is getting cold." At that they glide to the castle and land within its gates.

"How did...where in... what are you two?" asks the guard on duty.

"We are from the Plains Region. Can we enter your castle? No harm shall come to you from either my mate or I."

"Let me inquire within first, but if you are cold then there are blankets over there."

"Thank you, but seeing as how you are dressed we will be fine."

"Then I will hurry." At that he leaves them at a run.

While gone, both Tritan and Ariesta retract their wings and dress in warmer clothing. Soon afterward the guard walks towards them with another couple.

"Greetings and welcome to Ice Castle. I am Dorien and this is my wife, Shawndia."

"Thank you. I am Tritan, and this is my mate, Ariesta. We are from the Plains Region."

"Come inside to warm yourselves." Shawndia replies softly.

"Thank you." With that all enter the warmth of the castle.

Inside the castle all become silent as they stare at the newcomers.

"This is Tritan and Ariesta from the Plain Regions. Make them welcome. Have either of you eaten?"

"Not this day." Tritan whispers.

"Place food for them here, come and sit lets talk."

"Thank you." At that the two settle on the dais near the two leaders.

Once the food was laid out, Tritan notices that it was only meat.

"Love, can you wait for my return?"

"Yes."

"What's wrong, Tritan?"

"Ariesta doesn't eat meat. I need to retrieve what she needs."

"We are mostly meat eaters here, Tritan. There are very few trees or plants here. This is the Moon's reign now, in three more months the sun will rule for six months."

"That's understandable, Shawndia. I will only be gone for a short time." At that in front of all Tritan's clothing disappears leaving him only in a loincloth.

"Spread your wings and be safe." Whispers Ariesta.

"A circle surrounds you. Be safe."

Wings spread wide and his tail wrapped around his ankle, Tritan disappears from the room.

"What are the two of you?" Dorien asks as he looks to Ariesta.

"WE are more then you and the same as you."

"What do you mean by that? And what is that surrounding you?"

"This surrounding me is a circle of protection. As long as I am sitting here without him it will be here."

"No harm shall come to you."

"Exactly." Tritan replies as he appears with a bowl of berries.

"We weren't going to hurt her, Tritan."

"I know Dorien. But she was the only one created for me. We were born during the Red Storm. And we were the last born."

"The same here. No one has been born here either. The two years before the storm was out last year of birth."

"Well Dorien, at least you are all in one castle. The ones in the Plain Regions are just now coming together."

"So what do you think we all should do?"

"That is something you need to figure out on your own. We gave the Plain Regions clues then left them to figure it out."

"But..."

"WE will know tomorrow when we return."

"Maybe we should travel with you there."

"No, Dorien. You see in the Plain Region there is no one set of rulers. There are many."

"Can you explain that?"

"There are Great-Lords and Ladies, then the High-Lords and Ladies, then the Lords and Ladies. And all expect to be obeyed. To come together we had to make love in front of both castles." Ariesta replies softly.

"Did it work?"

"Our parents are back together, but the rest we don't know about. They need to know that sex isn't a bad thing but a good thing." Tritan replies while gazing out into the room at large.

"But what happened to both of you?"

"We notice that we were different as children. When we were around five or six we mentally found each other, nine we danced with the moon." Tritan remembers while telling the tale.

"At the age of ten we were forced to separate. We were being trained to fight each other; the females against the males. The only way we could be together was mentally. Eleven years would past before we could see each other again. And it would be on the battlefield." Ariesta tells of the battle and the lengths both she and Tritan went through to keep it from happening.

"After all you both went through to show them what you can do and your love, why are they still against the joining of sexes?"

"A book from a thousand years ago."

"A book? Was it written by a woman dealing with pain over something a man had done to her?"

"Yes, Shawndia, How did you know of this?"

"One of my female ancestors was hurt during a mating. The man she mated with was too large for her body. He split her badly, and she became horribly depressed. But she bore him a set of triplets; two girls and a boy. She split us up...she couldn't stand the boy and one of the girls couldn't stand her. The other was of her mind set. So we all split up."

"Well damn." Laughs Ariesta as she gazes at her lover.

"Once, I only hurt you once."

"I know, but if it was done like ours then it wouldn't have mattered."

"True."

"Explain, please."

"Ariesta and I were both pure when we joined."

"The minute that he entered me was painful. But he didn't just continue. Once the pain faded away he resumed."

"I don't think he did that to her. And we all have been causing pain to our lovers on first entry." Dorien replies after gazing at his mate then looking away.

"Do you still have pain afterwards, Shawndia?"

"Yes."

"There is a way to overcome this."

"Really." Every female in the room asks.

"Yes, there is. It will make you so wet that you man can slide into with no problem."

"What is it? Don't keep us in suspense, woman."

"I lick on her." Tritan replies.

"What?! No fucking way am I putting my face down there." One male yells out.

"Actually it's very nice. Imagine if you will; hearing the woman beneath you screaming and yelling your name as she reaches her peak over and over. Then imagine the juices from that release caressing your cock while you ease into her." Tritan replies to the outburst.

"If I'm to do this to her; what will be given to me in return."

"This is what you will receive. As you lick the woman imagine her lips surrounding your cock."

"Are you saying that the same pleasure that is given can also be received?"

"Yes."

"And how do you both know this?"

"We just do. The knowledge comes as needed. No more, no less. But the beauty of the action is exploring things together if the trust is powerful enough."

"And the trust between the two of you?"

"I would kill for her, Dorien. No one will hurt her, and I trust her with my life."

"I would die for him; he holds my heart in his hands. My trust in him is complete."

"How do you know what to look for?" a male softly asks.

"It is a small bundle at the top of her cleft."

"There is nothing there but hair." Replies a female looking down her pants

"Do you realize that we've made love in both castles and talking sex in this one?"

"I know dear heart. Everyone come around the dais. I'm going to let Tritan mentally show you my clit, and that is the name for it. You all will mentally taste what he tastes and the females will feel what is done to me."

"Perfect idea. Now undress." At his tone and command every female in the room looks at him in wonder.

"Yes." Ariesta whispers as she mentally removes her clothing. They each let the same sex feel the pleasure running through them.

"Now stand still, don't move until I tell you to. And another thing don't come." At that he pats her on the ass.

"Yes." At that they all watch Tritan knell before her. He puts her in the position he desired.

Once Tritan had her in the position he desired, he smells her and shivers in anticipation of having all of her to him self.

The women gasp as they feel what Ariesta was enjoying. The first lick had most of them crying out in surprise while some shivered.

Suddenly to the shock of even Ariesta, Tritan forces himself deeper into her. Drawing a scream from her.

(Tritan?)

(Spread your wings, and lay down on the floor.)

As all watch the actions of the two, they see two golden wings emerge. Ariesta lays back and settles on the floor with her thighs opened wide.

Tritan leans back so that he could mentally show Ariesta's wet slit to them.

"Let me please, Tritan."

"What will you give me in return?"

"Any damn thing you want."

"If I tell you to suck me..."

"Anything, Please, Tritan!"

"Okay." At that he attacks her clit. Licking, sucking, and biting it to the shock of all.

"Thank you! Yes!" with that Tritan grabs hold of her thighs to keep the torment constant.

Several of the women also climaxed while others grabbed their mates.

"Now Ariesta, come suck me deep into your golden throat.

"Yes." As she kneels before him she takes his shaft deep into her mouth.

The men surrounding them start to breath deeply with the feelings running through them. After doing this for a good few minutes, Tritan eases her away.

(I need to be inside you.) The deep husky voice whispers through all minds.

(Then come to me.) At that all watch him lay her back and place the head of his dick at her portal.

And as the women expect pain they feel the ease at which he enters Ariesta's pussy.

"Oh, Great Goddess, Do you all feel that? The ease and the fullness... What other pleasures are there?"

"This." At that Tritan lifts her legs from around his waist and closes them, then rests them on one shoulder.

The men moan as they feel the tightening around his shaft, while the women gasp at the deepness of the penetration.

They each feel Tritan gently slide from her and ram back in. doing this continuously. Suddenly they all feel Ariesta tighten around Tritan. They feel a switch burst and Riesta screaming in pleasure while Tritan growls while releasing deeply within her.

As all watch Tritan eases her legs down and slowly lies down on top of her.

(Is there something else you need to know?) Tritan asks.

"No, you both have shown us a great deal. Now rest and grow strong I know we should help you find a room, but all I want at the moment is my mate."

(Then go. All of you, Tritan and I will be just fine.) Ariesta replies as she enfolds her wings around them both.

As all watch they hear no other sound. After looking at each others mate they all scatter to their rooms.

As night passes and morning rises, everyone gathers in the hall to see both Ariesta and Tritan hovering above the floor with their wings extended and tails wrapped around their ankles. Gold and silver hair streamed the floor.

"Dorien, do you think that they are okay?"

We are fine, Shawndia. Ariesta whispers softly within all the minds in the room.

"Then why are you just floating there in a circle?"

(Because Dorien, there is another castle to the South of us all. I thought there was only the three.)

"Then you have found my descendents. I am from a fighting Castle. We are rough and mean. We take what we deem ours."

(We have to go there. But we need to check in on our home first.)

(So we shall. Dorien, what is the name of the rulers of the Sothern Castle?)

"I don't know. I haven't been there. I just know of the tales from my parents who learned them from their parents and so on."

(Okay, did you enjoy your night?)

"Yes, thank you." Shawndia replies with a healthy grin to her.

(Good. We shall go now. Be safe, Castle of Ice. For soon all will be known.) Ariesta whispers as Tritan wraps his tick arms around her body.

"Will you both be okay?"

(We'll be fine, Dorien. Give us ten days, we will come for you.) At that Tritan spreads his wings and both disappear in a shower of silver.

Back at the Valley of the Lakes both appear in the Great Hall, to see the castle split in half.

"After all the shit that we have done for you, you still don't get it?" Tritan tells to the room.

"Tritan, watch yourself."Levontes replies.

"Watch what, Great-Lord? Watch our castles die out? Is that what you wish us to watch?"

"What more can we do child?" Demarlow asks softly.

"Join." Both reply.

"But the pain."

"Lady Karigeen..."starts Ariesta.

"We know of the history of that damn book." Both reply.

"Explain." The four demand.

"In the North there is another Castle. It is called Castle of Ice. There we learned that the person in that book was an ancestor of the female there. The pain that she felt was of joining with a man too large for her body. She became mentally distressed."

"From their joining she gave birth to three children. Two girls and a boy." As they tale the story the High Elders look on in surprise and disbelief.

"Oh Great Goddess." Moans Demarlow. "So all this time we could have been doing the pleasure thing instead of fighting?"

"Yes." Both whisper softly.

"There is something else you are not telling us."

"Yes, Lord Damjor." Ariesta replies softly.

"Tell us."

"There is another castle south of us. From what we learned from Dorien the Ruler of North it was once his ancestral home."

"So you are going there."

"Yes." Tritan replies with a worried expression on his face.

Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers