Mysterious "Club Girl"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand froze under the table as he mumbled something about work and being tired. She looked concerned but soon went back to her conversation.

James texted back quickly, "touching my balls, almost got caught."

Her reply was quicker this time, "You're a good slave. Go back to your dinner."

His mother had cleared the dinner dishes and the family was eating dessert. He thought the only dessert he wanted was that gorgeous ass. He thought about her body, the way her legs melted into that beautiful pussy, her flat stomach, and perky tits. He was counting in his head and knew he only had four texts left.

His skin was crawling as he waited for the next one. But she was toying with him now. The entire family had finished dessert and James thought maybe he would be able to get out of the house before she texted him again, be in his car, alone. He was just about to go when he got the next text. His dick had softened slightly from the wait, but as soon as he felt the vibration it jumped up again.

He read it. "Wrap your fingers around the base and slowly squeeze."

His mother looked at him suspiciously, "James, who's been texting you all night?"

He quickly hid the phone and said it was work.

He excused himself to the bathroom. Once again he found himself with his pants at his ankles in his parents bathroom, looking at his hard cock in the mirror. He squeezed the base. It was rock hard. He had placed the phone on the counter and it spun in circles as the next text came in.

"Now pump slowly."

He ran his hand up and down his cock, the familiar motion felt so much more intense because it was her order.

He texted back, "pumping."

He knew there were only two more texts until he was going to cum. He pumped for several minutes before he heard the phone buzz. His whole body shook before he even read it.

"You know what the next text is."

He was pumping faster and more frantic. His cock was on the verge of exploding, but she was in control. He needed that last text. He stared at the phone, trying to make it vibrate again. Begging it to. He pictured her, on the other end, those beautiful tits and that gorgeous ass, sending the words he needed, giving him release.

He heard it before he saw it, he didn't even need to see the words that flashed on the screen, "Cum now."

The phone buzzed and his cock exploded. His cum shot as hard as he'd ever felt it, he bit his fist to keep from screaming as his whole body shuddered. Afterward he had to sit down and breathe to keep from passing out. After a minute had passed, he cleaned himself up, and texted back, "Thank you."

He didn't get a response. He didn't expect to. He splashed his face with cold water and walked back out. He said goodbye to his parents and started the long drive home.

He didn't know why she called out of the blue, just like he had no idea why she had picked him at the club the first time. All he knew was that she had given him two of the best orgasms of his life and he was extremely grateful.

12