Mysterious Lover

Story Info
Her mystery lover arranges a meeting.
2.4k words
3.95
26.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at a party during our 3rd year of collage. I was instantly attracted to him. He was tall, about 6’2”, short brown hair, beautiful brown eyes that were brought out by his glasses and he wore a plain black t-shirt that was tucked into his blue jeans.

I watched him for a while, hoping he would approach me since I didn’t have the nerve to go to him. Finally, after about a half hour, I saw him go outside and I followed him. He sat in a lawn chair by the pool and started smoking a cigarette. I noticed there was no one else around and I figured this was the perfect time to get him to notice me. So, I went and stood on the opposite side of the pool, trying not to be too obvious, and lit a cigarette.

I stood there for a couple minutes, glancing over at him from time to time, but he never moved. He finished his cigarette, but continued to sit in the chair. I turned around, figuring he didn’t notice me, and started playing with the leaves on one of the many tall bushes that lined the yard. Disappointed, I took a couple more drags off my cigarette before putting it out.

I turned back around, getting ready to go back inside the house, and there he was. Standing right in front of me. Before I could say anything, he started to kiss me. His tongue exploring mine. I was a little surprised to find he had a tongue ring. I had never kissed anyone that had one before. It was very erotic.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, exposing my neck. He kissed and gently bit it, somehow knowing this is one of my most sensitive spots. I ran my hands along his back and pulled his shirt out of his pants. I slid my hands up his shirt and ran my nails up and down his back. I then placed one of my hands on his crotch and began rubbing his growing erection.

He then took my hand and led me behind a shed that was in the corner of the yard. It was dark behind the shed, and no one could see us. Once there, he pushed me up against it and began kissing me again. He pulled my skirt up to my waist and started rubbing my clit (this was easy for him since I wasn’t wearing any underwear).

My hands started working on undoing his belt and pants. Once I got them undone, I stopped kissing him, pulled his pants and boxers down, and started swirling my tongue all around his thick mushroom, licking up and down his shaft before filling my mouth with his hard cock. I was bobbing my head back and forth, faster and faster when I heard him whisper, “If you don’t stop, I’m gonna cum and I really need to fuck you.”

I immediately stopped sucking him and stood back up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly slid me back down, filling my pussy with his manhood. God, it felt so good to have him inside of me.

He pinned me up against the rough wall of the shed once again, holding me up with his arms and penetrating me with his member over and over again. I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming too loud. He began thrusting his hips faster and faster. It was getting harder for me to control my moans. He noticed this and stuffed my mouth with his pierced tongue as he began to kiss me again. My loins started to burn and I dug my nails into his back as my orgasm hit. He pounded into me harder and harder as my velvety walls gripped his cock and began milking his cum out of him.

After he finished, he set me back down and quickly pulled his pants back up. I did a quick fix to my hair and clothes and started to ask him his name, but when I looked back up, he was gone. I looked around the corner of the shed and didn’t see him anywhere. I went back into the house thinking that was where he went, but couldn’t find him.

A few weeks went by and I’d seen him around campus a few times, but still hurt and angry that he just up and left me after we had sex, I didn’t approach him. Nor did he approach me. I figured I was just a one time fling for him and started to put him out of my mind. That is, until one day when I was on my way to class, I had stopped in the restroom to do a little primping. There were a couple other girls on their way out as I entered. After they left, I was the only one in the bathroom. I checked my watch and saw I still had 5 minutes before I had to be in class, which was just around the corner, so I took my time. I began putting on a little make-up when I heard the bathroom door open. I figured it was just another girl and didn’t pay any attention to who it was, but when I looked back up into the mirror after putting my make-up away, there he was. Standing right behind me. All we did was stare at each other in the mirror, not saying a word, until I heard the bell ring.

I began to grab all my stuff to head for class, but he stopped me. “Look,” I started, but couldn’t finish what I was going to say. He had covered my mouth with his and began kissing me. The feeling of his lips on mine and the taste of his tongue replaced all my hurt and angry feelings with lust and pleasure. I felt like I was back at that party a few weeks ago. Behind that shed with my skirt pulled up to my waist and his dick pounding into me.

His arms wrapped around my waist and mine wrapped around his neck. We held each other, kissing, for what seemed like forever before he broke our passionate lock.

“I need you so bad.” Was all he said. That was all he had to say. With that, we both unbuttoned and pulled down our pants and underwear. He then turned me around and I bent over, holding onto the sink as he entered me from behind.

I couldn’t believe what I was doing. Having sex in the school bathroom during class. I was terrified someone would walk in on us, but the thrill and excitement of it all turned me on even more.

His hands gripped my waist as he continued to thrust deep inside my cunt. He then reached around and began rubbing my clit with his finger. My body could take no more and exploded into a tremendous orgasm. I could feel my inner walls contracting onto his wonderful cock. I had to force myself not to scream as he shoved into me harder and harder. The sound of our thighs slapping together echoed off the bathroom walls. He jammed his dick into me a few more times before spilling his warm stickiness into me.

After we finished, I went into a stall to get cleaned up. I heard him pull his pants back up and thought I should talk to him now before he left me again.

“So, can I at least get your name this time, or are you just gonna leave me again?”

I waited a few seconds, but didn’t receive an answer. Then I heard the bathroom door open and close. My heart started to pound thinking someone had walked in with just me, him and the aroma of sex lingering. When I didn’t hear a shocked or angry female voice, I realized it was him leaving. By the time I finished cleaning up and gathering all my stuff, he was long gone. Just like at the party a few week earlier.

I came to the realization that I was just a fuck buddy to him. A no names, no commitment type of deal and oddly enough, I was content with that. My lust for him was so over powering, it over took any feelings of hurt and anger towards him.

A few days later, I woke up and started getting ready for class as usual. I was heading to the bathroom to take a shower when I opened my door and saw a single yellow rose laying on the floor with a note.

A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman. Meet me on the top floor of the library at 10:30 am and don’t be late. Your nameless lover.

My heart raced as I read it. I looked at the clock. 9:47 am. Just enough time to get myself ready and get to the library. I took a quick shower before getting dressed. I decided to wear my royal blue dress that was cut just above my knees and showed just enough cleavage to be sexy, but not too sexy for school. I checked my watch as I walked out the door. 10:20 am. Luckily, the library wasn’t too far from my dorm. Just about a 5 minute walk. I would get there just in time.

As I entered the doors to the library, I looked around to see how many people were there. There were just a few on the bottom floor. As I walked up the 3 flights of stairs to get to the top floor, I did quick glances to see how many people were around. There were probably 20 at most.

When I finally reached my destination, I started looking around for my mysterious lover. I started walking down the long corridor, looking down each row of shelves trying to find him. As I walked past a dark corner of the library, I felt a hand grab me and pull be back. Without a word, he pulled me into the shroud of darkness. Before I knew what was happening, he had my dress and panties off. He had me lay down on the floor and spread my legs. He started kissing up my calves and over my knees. My body quivered as he continued up my thighs, stopping just before he reached my love box.

“Oh, please. Don’t stop.” I whispered. Then I felt his mouth on my breast. Licking and nibbling on my nipples. Wait a minute. I don’t feel his tongue ring. Could he have taken it out? I decided that was it and put it out of my mind. That is until I reached up to caress his short, soft hair. The hair I found wasn’t short at all. It was rather long. Was this a woman?

“What the hell is going on? Who is this?”

“Shhhhh.” Was my only response before a tongue invaded my mouth. I felt the piercing and new it was my lover, but still wondered who was pleasuring my tits. That question slowly drifted away from my mind when the other mouth moved from my breast, down my torso and finally to my pussy. This unknown tongue began to slide it’s way up between my lips until it finally reached my nub peeking out of it’s protective hood.

While he continued to kiss me, the other mouth sucked my pert clit into it’s mouth and began to flick it. My body shuddered with every flick as my phantom lover pressed his mouth harder against mine, keeping my moans from getting too loud.

The other mouth finally released my nub and I felt a finger penetrate my pussy. It moved in and out, slowly, at first, then began to pick up speed. Faster and faster, it moved. I began bucking my hips, going along with the motion. Then it slowed down and another finger joined in. They were shoved into me as far as they could go before sliding back out and shoved into me again.

My lover stopped kissing me and whispered, “Suck my dick.”

The hand stopped fingering me so that I could get onto my knees and give my lover pleasure. I wrapped my hand around his hard pecker and began moving it back and forth. As I continued to do that, I licked the head, savoring the precum that was oozing out of it. Then I wrapped my moist lips around the shaft and slowly moved my head back and forth, creating a strong suction. He grabbed my head and began to thrust faster, fucking my mouth.

As I was sucking his dick, the other person knelt down behind me, pressing their body against mine. I felt breasts press against my back. It is a women. Her hands started exploring my body. She reached around and began to fondle my breasts. Pinching and pulling my nipples between her fingers. Then her right hand glided down my front until it was between my legs. She began to rub my clit. My pussy ached, wanting its release, as she rubbed it faster and faster. I could feel my orgasm approaching and grabbed my lovers ass to help support myself. A few seconds later, I was taken to ecstasy as my cum flowed out of me and my body convulsed.

I had just enough energy left to continue giving my lover pleasure. He grabbed handfuls of my hair and began thrusting into my mouth faster and harder. I could tell he was getting ready to blow his load and I got ready to taste his cum for the first time. It wasn’t long before he spurt his pleasure juice into my mouth. I never had anyone cum in my mouth before. I loved the taste of him. It just made me even more addicted to him than I already was.

After we finished, I had to lay on the floor for a few minutes to regain some energy. As I was laying there, I could hear movement, but couldn’t see anything. I heard someone leave and figured it was my mystery lover leaving with the other woman. After a few minutes, I gathered my clothes and got dressed.

I was about to walk out of the dark corner when a hand grabbed mine and pulled me back. A hand went to the back of my head and I was kissed. It was my lover. Our lips parted and he leaned further into me and whispered, “My name’s Brian.” With that, he left and I never saw him again.