Mysterious Malice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice didn't leave her waiting anymore. She took the palm of her hand and deliberately pushed against her mound as her finger spread the nether lips and felt her wetness fully. Her own leg and mound were already becoming wet by the taller women as she dripped down from between her legs. Alice's fingers played with it only momentarily as they bypassed the obvious button engorged and waiting to be pressed, tweaked, and rubbed. She plunged first one and then two and then amazingly three into the tight passage plunging immediately using the heel of her hand against the button standing so erect, causing friction and pressure that Deirdre immediately responded to.

"Oh my gawd" Deirdre cried when she had a moment of air as Alice ravished her mouth, her body, and released her lips to kiss, nibble, and suck along her jaw towards her ear.

Alice returned to her mouth as she f'd the willing brunette, plunging inside over and over, her hand and arm pistoning inside her victim, using the heel of her hand to twist and grind against Deirdre's clit. The combination soon had the taller woman crying out and bucking against her in the first of her orgasms. Alice didn't let up until she had wrung a second one before she pushed the leg of her confused victim down off her body and pivoted her around and pushed her down on the large bed waiting for them as she lowered herself immediately on top of Deirdre. She impatiently pushed between her legs capturing the still erect clit of the surprised brunette in her mouth and ravishing her further to higher highs, she threw Deirdre's legs over her shoulders and licked and sucked her way as her fingers returned and f'd her victim harder and more enthusiastically.

Deirdre rose off the bed in an arch that predicated an ear shattering orgasm. She grabbed the bedclothes in her fists as her body arched unnaturally at the attack on her clit and vagina "AhhhhHH" she screeched out as she bucked against Alice's mouth enjoying the third and mind shattering orgasm.

Alice could barely hold on, Deirdre was so wet, she felt the woman ejaculate against her chin and chest and slowly she let her come down from the incredible high that while alcohol had started it, Alice had finished it satisfactorily for them both. She crawled up the slender woman's body and began to hump against her, spreading her legs over both sides of the woman's hips so her mound ground down on the brunette's own soused one, combining their juices made Alice even more excited than she had been.

As Deirdre became aware of herself again she wrapped her arms around the lush blonde and caressed her to the best of her ability, encouraging her, having no idea how to help her achieve what she obviously needed. She was fascinated to see the yellow eyes glow as Alice's lids opened and shut and she ground her mound against Deirdre's satisfied body. Deirdre could feel the hair from Alice's manicured but not shaven mound and she could feel the wetness between her own legs combining with Alice's as she ground and thrust against her.

"Oh, oH, OHHH" Alice let out as she came against her satisfactorily. It wasn't the best orgasm she had ever had but she had enjoyed herself enough. She ground for a while longer knowing she could have had a second but was satisfied with the first. Sometimes a second was just that, a second and not nearly as fulfilling as just enjoying her partner's satisfaction. She slowly came down and panted against the brunette, finally she rolled to her side and when she got her breath back she looked over and asked concerned "are you okay?"

Deirdre looked at her in almost shock and nodded. She swallowed a few times before asking "you have to ask?" and then grinned. She hadn't felt this good in a long time. She felt no guilt for some reason and Alice had been generous in what she had done to her, for her, she leaned down and kissed the blonde and said a heartfelt "thank you."

Alice smiled, she understood. Gently she caressed the other woman, calming her overheated body, enjoying the post coital bliss that they were both having, feeling small spasms of pleasure still coursing through her satisfied body.

As she caressed the brunette she examined her closer, noting distinct differences in their bodies, enjoying those differences, enjoying the feel of her body relaxed against her. She saw the various bruises in numerous states of healing, from the dark black ones, to the lighter green and browns, to the red and fading ones, all were in unobtrusive spots where her clothing wouldn't reveal them, but maximized the punishment his fists must inflict.

Occasionally a caress had Deirdre flinching slightly but she ignored it, the hands felt too good to her starved body, she didn't want Alice to stop, she couldn't see the now glowing yellow eyes that were angry, deeply, and chillingly livid at the bruises she could now see. Slowly she stilled her roving hands. Propping her head up on the other woman's shoulder she said softly "come on, we both need a quick shower, I better be getting you home."

"He is going to be so angry" Deirdre fretted as Alice walked her to the Porsche later. The lovemaking, the shower, and a cup of coffee had her thinking straight again. She laughed in her own frightened mind at the phrase 'thinking straight.'

Alice held her hand and stopped her next to the Pearl colored Porsche "hey, let me handle it, okay?"

Deirdre looked down at her; they were both dressed in the same dresses as before, their makeup touched up from their intense lovemaking and the quick shower that had washed away their passion and sweat, she wondered what the petite blonde could possibly do. "You don't understand, I should have left with my friends when he called..."

Alice took up her other hand and silenced her with it, one finger against her lips, slightly swollen from the intensity of their passion. "Trust me; I know how to deal with irate men. Let me tell you, it's a specialty of mine" she confided with a smile.

"But" Deirdre began confused, wondering what the petite blonde could possibly do to keep Carl from hurting her over her tardiness. She had glanced at her cell and saw three missed calls from him already.

"Give me your cell" Alice reached out her hand for it.

Deirdre handed it to her with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Is this insured?" she asked as she looked up at her. At Deirdre's nod she very deliberately threw it to the pavement where it immediately shattered.

"What the hell?" Deirdre asked in consternation.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Deirdre, that man who jostled you when we were going to the car broke your phone" she intoned in a false voice and looked intently at Deirdre to see if she would catch on.

Deirdre broke out in a grin. She didn't care at all about the broken cell but realized that Alice had provided her with a plausible excuse for not getting his calls. And then she had another thought and her face fell again "he will ask why I didn't use yours."

Alice helped her into the front seat of the Porsche, tucking her in, and handed her the now shattered phone to hold. "I left my phone at home" she flicked her head at the condo they just left and grinned.

Deirdre laughed but didn't know if she could lie convincingly to her husband as Alice got in behind the wheel of the expensive car. "That doesn't explain the time lapse though, he will question my friends."

Alice started the engine, it purred and she put it into gear and it could have roared but she held her foot off the gas so her neighbors wouldn't hear its engine. "Well, I'm sorry the AAA guys couldn't get to us quicker but apparently they were super busy tonight with car accidents and a changed tire was the least of their priorities. After all, try to find a pay phone nowadays..." she once again intoned in a false voice and then exchanged a grin with the now delighted Deirdre.

It really was plausible that AAA had taken awhile and Alice was right, finding a pay phone these days was impossible. Those little boxes along the highway weren't on the regular roadways either. She relaxed marginally, she knew it was inevitable that she was in for it but it didn't hold the terror she had earlier. The lies bought her a margin of credibility, a margin that might mean the difference from being berated or beaten.

"So how did you meet Carl?" Alice asked her casually as they drove along. There was nothing innocent about the question though. She drew out Deirdre as they drove. She learned a lot more about Deirdre than Deirdre learned about her. She never shared much more than her body. She knew better. Intimacy, physical intimacy was one thing, letting anyone in her head or her life too much was another.

Deirdre found once again that Alice was easy to talk to. She asked leading questions and learned a lot about Deirdre, much more than she intended. She didn't know if it was the fact that they had shared so much in a relatively short time, and she had enjoyed herself immensely, but she felt comfortable with Alice. She confided a bit more with her than she had with anyone in a long time.

Alice listened intently; she was already forming plans in her mind. The lies that they now would share with Carl were the beginning, well, she admitted wryly, the lovemaking actually had been the beginning but her eyes glittered as she anticipated possible plans and what they could mean for both of them.

Deirdre directed her through the confusing hills that meant they were in Beverly Hills, they were let into one of the exclusive canyons and quickly rose and wove through them to another set of gates that opened under Alice's fingers on the keypad. Deirdre could feel her anxiety returning but felt a little braver with the smaller blonde beside her. As they pulled up in front of the large mansion she released her seat belt and took a deep breath.

"It will be okay, let me handle this" Alice told her.

Strangely, Deirdre wasn't questioning that the blonde could handle this, but then she didn't know Carl and how powerful he was. They got out of the Porsche and walked to the front door. Deirdre hadn't even finished putting her key into the lock when the door was yanked open and a tall man stood there glowering at her. "Where the HELL have you been?" he asked ominously.

Alice assessed him as he hadn't seen her straightaway. Large, confident, and handsome, he was a stereotype in this city of stereotypes: money, good looks, and power corrupt. Deirdre had told her that he was an investment banker for one of the larger firms in Beverly Hills, she recognized the name. Access to millions of dollars made him very wealthy with what he could turn that money into. She had been bought as a trophy wife, someone he could mold to his needs; her needs didn't enter into the equation. She was provided with a roof over her head, a place to lay it, and a bed to spread her legs for him. Alice smiled and pushed herself forward with her hand outstretched. No bully wants his behavior observed by the casual observer. "Hello, I'm Alice Weaver" she said brightly.

He blinked for a moment, the rage in his eyes subsiding as he realized he did have an audience. His perfectly smooth persona returned in an instant and he took her proffered and delicate little hand. "Carl Spaulding" he returned the greeting charmingly. He glanced beyond her at the Pearl Porsche noting its expensive coloring and style. It immediately registered in his mind that this woman had money, a lot of it by the looks of her car, and while her name rang no bells, one never knew and he immediately began to tread carefully.

"I'm sooo sorry for the delay in getting Deirdre home," her voice oozed sincerity "it's entirely MY fault" she smiled enchantingly. Using her momentary hand hold to her advantage she squeezed slightly, meaningfully, as she smiled up at him using her other hand to bring it up and engulf his much larger one in its caress, sending unconscious signals to his brain.

"Your fault?" he repeated as she released his hand, it tingled a little but he dismissed that in his mind, the squeeze though had been more than a courteous hand shake and he realized that as he examined the strange woman.

"Yes, I need to get new tires" she pointed over her shoulder with her thumb at the Porsche. "We left the club to meet you and on our drive back here I got a flat. AAA took forever but then it's Saturday night, I'm sure they had a lot of accidents tonight" she lied convincingly looking him straight in the eye, knowing a man such as Carl would appreciate this, in his business dealings, in personal dealings. If she looked away he would have doubted her tale, her integrity. He didn't know her and her confident manner fooled him.

He glanced at his wife, satisfied that she looked chastised and frightened. It fed his ego to know she cow-towed to him. That she obeyed his every command. "That's what happened?" he asked her as she nodded, not daring to speak. "What about your cell?" he quickly asked hoping to catch her in he knew not what but not quite accepting everything at face value.

"I dr dropped it" she said in a quavering voice. It was just enough for him to believe her, to snort derisively at her clumsiness.

"You broke it? Again?" he asked sarcastically.

Deirdre held up the shattered phone to show him.

"We'll discuss this inside" he said shortly, dismissively.

"Let's do" Alice said taking charge again and much to Carl's surprise he found himself leading her in on his arm into the foyer of his home. "Deirdre and I met tonight and I think it was fate" she smiled up at the handsome man, so sure of himself and his allure. She was going to use that against him.

"Fate?" he asked unsure, he was still trying to figure out how she had come to be standing in his home.

Deirdre followed and watched as Alice expertly manipulated Carl, astounded how easily she had done it thus far and on such short acquaintance.

Alice smiled; she knew her abilities and used them unmercifully on men and women such as Carl. "Yes, fate, you know the club we met at tonight?" she asked guessing that the two women who had been with Deirdre had told him, to get Deirdre in trouble perhaps, but she was going to turn it around on them, on him.

"Yes, and that's another thing..." he began as he looked ominously at Deirdre who suddenly looked frightened again.

"Well, Deirdre and I hit it off you know..." Alice interrupted smoothly and with enough insinuation that Carl's attention was captured.

Deirdre gasped slightly, was Alice going to tell him they had sex?

Alice licked her generous lips and looked enticingly up at the attractive man "yes, and she confided that you might be interested in meeting me."

This had Carl's full attention at the innuendo "she approached you?" he scoffed looking at his mouse of a wife for confirmation. She looked miserable enough and uncomfortable enough that he knew there was no way she would do what this blonde was telling him.

"Well, no, but as she was waiting for her friends she mentioned that I might be your type and as I had approached her..." she left off to see if he was following her train of thought. He began to examine her from head to toe and she knew she had a nibble on the line. "She didn't exactly say so with so many words but I got the impression we could ALL be GREAT friends..." she smiled again. He finished his examination and it was obvious by the look in his eye that he liked the package she presented. The nice dress, the petite but complete curvaceous body, all of it was designed to present a nice little package to the appreciative. He was a connoisseur.

In his own way Carl was a male whore, he used his looks, his body whenever, wherever he needed to, to make the deal, to bed the women he desired, when he wanted. What did it matter if he made millions off of the deal from bedding bored women, from enjoying beautiful bodies, he didn't care that he had a wife at home to fulfill his every desire. He enjoyed the unusual; he had fantasized like a lot of men of bedding more than one. He had of course fulfilled that fantasy several times with more beautiful women than this but the offer implied his wife would be participating. He had suggested it many times; he liked the idea of having two women servicing him, at his command but his prude of a wife had refused over and over again. In his immediate lust he assumed many things. He looked over at her and said "why now?" he didn't just trust this strangers version, his wife wouldn't lie to him, she wouldn't dare, she knew too well the consequences of crossing him.

"Well, look at her" she said bravely following Alice's lead, she couldn't believe how Alice had manipulated this, had changed what could have been a fatal mistake on her part.

Carl suddenly smiled and Deirdre nearly expired on the spot. It was his pleased smile, the one he got when he closed a multi-million dollar deal and needed immediate sexual gratification, the one she was expected to comply with. She quavered at the thought; he would be hard on her at this moment. "Well, well well," he intoned pleased.

Alice smiled too, as though she was equally pleased at the thought "I thought the three of us could get to know one another, it will help when the time comes" she emphasized "that way we all know the score."

Carl was suddenly suspicious again "the time comes?"

Alice laughed as though he had made a joke "well, I don't fall into bed with just any couple you know," just that statement had him assured that she was experienced in this sort of thing "but Deirdre described you glowingly and I wanted to meet you. Having done so, I'm sure the three of us will have a wonderful time, exploring" she hesitated at the word to emphasize it "and getting to know one another" she smiled at the double meaning of her words as she looked him up and down as thoroughly as he had her.

Carl had to agree. He liked the idea, he liked what Alice implied. She leaned towards him and he bent down as she placed a smooth kiss on his lips. Capturing them she quickly manipulated them into a passionate embrace right there in front of his wife.

Deirdre looked on incredulous. She should mind, she really should but strangely she didn't. She looked on inured to her husband's passionate embrace with another woman. A woman she had just met last night and had amazing and passionate sex with. The only thing that actually bothered her was that she had enjoyed the kisses of this woman and resented him kissing HER!

This woman really KNEW how to kiss, thought Carl as he enjoyed her charms. Her body pressed against his own was an intriguing promise of things to come, he could feel her pillowy breasts pressing against them and wondered how they would feel in his hands as he squeezed them hard and pulled on the nipples.

Alice let Carl experience enough to know that he wouldn't be dissatisfied when they consummated this relationship and she slowly, reluctantly pulled back with a smile and a gentle pat on his cheek. He backed away with a look in his eyes that told her he was on the hook.

She leaned over and gave Deirdre an equally passionate kiss much to the brunette's obvious surprise. Carl saw how awkward it looked for his wife and assumed it was because she had never been kissed by another woman. The thought of this masterful blonde having his wife aroused him further as he watched.

"Good night" Alice said softly to Deirdre with a little smile that only the two of them understand. Carl didn't see the tender look on her face towards Deirdre and her 'good night' was polite. She looked up at him as she made her way to let herself out of the house "we will be in touch" she grinned.

Carl looked after the well put together blonde, there was something about her but he dismissed it with his lust engaged. He glanced at his cautious wife who was looking like a deer in the headlights, waiting for his pronouncement. He smiled "well, that is a nice surprise" he complimented her shocking her further. He turned away and began to head up the stairs "a nice surprise indeed" he said as he glanced back to make sure she was following along "you did good, very good" he emphasized meaningfully.