Mysterious Notes of Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I told her that, something strange occurred. The phone rang and it was my mother in law. My wife had gone to the bathroom again just before it rang so I answered it. I told her we were busy but I told her she and I had to meet for lunch and I'd call her back. I told her that she'll love why I want to have lunch but again I said I'd call her back.

My wife asked who it was and I told her it was a solicitor. I didn't want to go up that avenue. She was weird when she came back and probably at the idea she was going to sex up her nephew. I didn't know what to think but then they weren't blood relatives so I guessed I'm gonna do her mom so why can't she do my nephew?

All's fair in love and war.

The last pages existed and there was what I thought only one question on the second to last page. I asked my wife if hers looked that way too and she said yes. We read our questions.

"Who am I" is all it asked.

I wondered if the question meant me or the person who was asking the question. I looked at it again. There just so happened to be a question underneath in parenthesis that was typed in a lighter tone. "Who am I do you think and not who are you? I know who you two are and what you are and what you want but who do you think I am?"

"Where the hell did that question come from" my wife asked.

My wife never swears; she was completely upset and increasingly frustrated with the charade. It was weird hearing her respond that way. She never swears. Neither she nor even I knew that answer. You might think I'd know by now but I really didn't.

I sat back and my wife sat forward wondering what or who the woman was that somehow wrote the mysterious questions which appeared sometimes in the pamphlet even after we looked at a page. One second there was one or two questions and the very next moment there were three or four remarks or questions. What gives we wondered or where did all of the questions come from. They appeared on the page out of nowhere.

Still thinking and completely silent, we were interrupted and didn't know what to do. The doorbell rang, and rang again. We didn't scramble for our clothes either.

We were too surprised at all of the events that weekday afternoon. Who would be calling on us in the middle of the afternoon and on a weekday except maybe a close friend or family member?

But neither she nor I felt any compulsion to put on even underwear and she stood at the end of the hallway as I went and answered the front door naked as a jaybird. I didn't see the face of who was at the front door but my wife did and said "Oh god is that the woman who knows you?"

Before opening our door I turned and looked at my wife who still stood naked and somehow looked even more angelic at the far end of the hallway. Why she appeared more beautiful then ever at that exact moment, I had no clue.

"Wow sweetheart, I said, right now at this exact moment you look sexier then ever to me. You look incredible standing back there naked, do you realize it?"

Then I heard a knock on the outside storm door. I couldn't put on any clothes so I simply opened up our door and she looked me over, smiling as beautiful as ever approving of my appearance, so I welcomed her inside. She and I hugged as if old friends who hadn't seen one another in years.

"Hi how are you" she said to my wife. It is so nice to meet you finally after all this time. I'm Patrice or Patti, but it doesn't matter what you call me as long as it's a nice name" smiling warmly and walking down the hall to give her a hug too. "You have the loveliest figure dear, you really do. He is such a lucky man to have a beautiful wife and woman like you. How could a man desire anyone else other then you? Mmmm what a scrumptious figure you have."

Not knowing how to respond my wife smiled and said thanks then I introduced them officially. "Oh I've known her name from day one" said Patti. Let's all sit down may we because I've got a little story to tell all of you and somehow I believe both of you and all of us will love it."

Oddly we offered her a seat and as a nice host I offered her something to drink and she accepted. Still naked, I went into our kitchen and she told my wife that she thought I had the best ass in town. Then from the kitchen I heard roaring laughter from the two of them which I thought was a little out of character for Patti because she was always even keeled. She never overreacted towards anything in that manner.

Bringing back a glass of water I asked "Now, now what's all the laughing about? I'm sure it was at my expense."

"Oh sure my wife said but it was all complimentary, okay. Don't worry it was because we both agreed on something."

I wanted to believe it was the size of my cock which was smaller then I'd like it to be but it couldn't be true because I'm a typical white male and I have typical white males physical traits, which for the most part means it's going to be smaller then I'd like.

Knowing what I was thinking somehow Patti said "No dear we were referring or I was mostly to your nicely shaped ass. Sorry that I wasn't referring to your dangling bait." Then the two women seemed to share in the laughter at my short penis.

"Like what the heck's up with you two? That is not fair and you both know it. Life is what it is right, so no fair criticizing what you can't have. Hands off alright? I'm sorry I'm not built like all those dudes ya see online who have huge hogs for cocks somehow. That isn't fair ladies."

"But you have a gift my wife said that most men do not possess and" but Patti chimed in and finished my wife's sentence.

"That's right Daniel you do have a gift. It is the same gift you'll present when you have sex with your mother in law. You will give her the ultimate pleasure when you use it."

Her remark quieted my wife. She really didn't want to know about my escapade with her mom. On the other hand Patti turned and looked at her and said "You dear, well you are one of the greatest sex partners a husband could ever have this side of the Mississippi River actually and I bet you didn't even know it. That's the reason your marriage is so awesome."

"Your nephew T. J. who loves you because he admires you and he also admires plus size or chubbier girls secretly is going to find out just how incredible you are once you to have sex together here. I bet that thought will turn you on for days and once he comes and spends that day with you, you're going to show him a day he will never, ever forget."

"One other thing too, you are the one who's going to find him his life partner, his wife, his lover and he won't even realize it nor will you, but you will be the one who does actually. Isn't all this so exciting?"

"Umm yeah and no Patti, I don't know but I'll tell you what I feel and that is that this is all too strange to be true or real."

"We should put our clothes on, my wife said. Aren't you chilly dear" she asked me.

"Yeah I am" and I stood up and went to get our clothes.

"Oh no wait, everyone will be warm in a second" said Patti and she stood up, took off her clothes and her majestic looking figure stood before us which both of us ogled actually. To me she had a perfect mature figure with perfectly sized bosoms that were well rounded, full, and actually didn't droop too much.

Her curves were perfect as any plus size woman's curves could be descending upon her gracefully parting hips. Her stomach was pudgy the way I love a tummy and showing no signs of stretch marks at all. My wife's didn't either but she had some; only hers were hidden too. Her ass was full and well rounded as any chubby woman's ass might be. To finish off, her thighs were sophisticated in that, if I may put it that way, hers were large, thick, shapely, and even more beautiful then I imagined they could be.


"You have a beautiful figure" my wife told Patti. "All of a sudden it seems comfortable in here too doesn't it honey" looking at me referring to the house being warmer.

"It is nice in here and it's a nice looking home too. When does everyone else get home? Pretty soon I suppose? Maybe we should spend time together earlier tomorrow since you and I aren't working any longer" said Patti.

"What you aren't there any longer? What did you do, go, and quit today? Why, what, huh, umm what's going on? Why did you go and do that?"

"I felt I wasn't the right person for the position. I felt you were more befitting of the job and I recommended you for it, but there are some provisions. I took over your boss's job and he is no longer with the company."

"Wait a minute, this is all too strange. How'd all of this transpire so quickly?"

"Just after you left my office, something too wild happened and it's something that happens all the time. It was something so uncontrollable and it happens all the time to me. It, well it is the reason I found you Danny boy. From that very first day at the restaurant, when you and I met, well it was the first day through a long so-called journey I've had trying to find you because you had been the source of what has been happening to me for ten years now or maybe a little longer. And what's been happening to me is uncontrollable."

"What are you talking about" my wife asked.

"I'll explain it all tomorrow, but I've got to get dressed and so do you because your family will be home in a few minuets and how are we all going to explain how we are? I mean we're all sitting around naked true?"