Mystery Box of Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple take the first step to giving their sex life a boost.
1.9k words
4.22
22.7k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank me editor Trodger65

Patty lay in bed trying to catch her breath as she and her husband, Jeff, recuperate from their monthly round of intercourse. They once had a wild sex life, but between raising their children, moving up the corporate ladder at their jobs and the passing of time they had settled into a routine.

At one point they went several months with not only having sex they barely spent any time together, so they made an agreement that no matter what they would find time once a month to have a date night that included dinner out at a nice restaurant and a night of love making. The problem was that over time they settled into a routine in bed, so that whether it was tonight or last year, they did the same positions in the same order every time.

Patty couldn't complain about him getting his fun but she was left hanging like she hears from several of her friends. Because Jeff knew what flipped her switch so to speak and she always had at least 3 orgasms when they slept together. But even if the sex is good, when it's the same thing time after time it can still get old.

She felt bad at times like this when she felt like she needed a thrill even if it meant with someone other than Jeff. She had had more than a few chances to get that thrill but she never took them, because no matter how much she felt like her life was in a rut she still loved Jeff with all her heart.

With all these thoughts swirling through her mind she rolled over to ask Jeff if he liked how things have become, but instead just laughed as she heard him gently snoring, "I love you Jeff, you big lug."

***

It had been a few days since this month's date night when Patty got.a call from her friend Tiffany asking if they were free for dinner that night. She checked with Jeff if he would have to work late and for once he didn't have a huge back log of work pilled up and he'd be getting off work at a reasonable time that night. Patty called Tiffany back letting her know they would be there around six.

At six o'clock Jeff and Patty stood at their long time friends' front door glad to have a night to relax and spend time with friends. Tiffany answered the door shortly after Jeff rung the door bell, "Hi Jeff. Hi Patty. Wow Patty you look stunning I suddenly feel underdressed."

"Don't be silly you look gorgeous as always," Patty laughs.

"Hey guys," Mike, Tiffany's husband, said as he entered the room.

With the exception of their monthly date nights Patty and Jeff don't get the chance to go out much so she had dressed nicer than she might have normally for a simple night in with friends. She wore a slim, low cut red dress with a hem that ended just above her knee that really showed off her long toned legs and DD breast. She had styled her hair some after her shower earlier so it hung just past her shoulders in golden waves.

Tiffany on the other hand was dressed as she normally was simply in jeans and a t-shirt. However no matter how simple she dressed it couldn't hide her amazing figure. Her toned ass and legs from daily jogs were highlighted by her tight jeans, and her perky C cup breast nearly burst through her tight shirt, and her waist length brown hair was pulled up in a looped pony tail.

Jeff was dressed in slacks and a polo shirt, he planned on wearing old jeans and a ratty t-shirt but Patty wouldn't let him. Mike was dressed in shorts and a sleeveless shirt and looked like he was on his way to the gym despite his 15 or so extra pounds around his waist. Both men wore their dark hair short.

Dinner was soon ready and the four friends sat around eating, drinking and just hanging out. Later in the evening they had all had a little too much to drink and after a few dirty jokes the conversation turned to sex. At first it was just generic topics until Mike mentioned how Tiffany had really enjoyed the pounding he gave her the night before and asked how their sex life was.

"It's not like it was when we where younger of course but it's still great," Jeff answered.

Patty realized she must have made a face when Mike started laughing saying, "Well Jeff my friend it doesn't look like that opinion is unanimous."

"Babe is that true," Jeff turned to Patty, "are you not enjoying our sex life anymore?"

"What's the matter Pat," Mike roared laughing, "Jeff not able to give you the big O anymore?"

"Mike shut up," Tiffany laughed, "It's none of our business."

"No it's not like that Mike," Patty nearly spat. Then turned to Jeff, "Honey the sex we have is great. You always make me cum 3 or 4 times when we fuck. It's just that... well...there's no spontaneity anymore. We schedule when we will have a date night weeks in advance then do basically the same thing every time. First a nice dinner, then home to our bedroom where we do the same things in the same order every time. It's not that are sex life is bad, it's just...it's become routine."

Jeff could tell Patty was a bit drunk since she rarely curses or talks about sex especially around other people. He thought about what she said for a moment then responded, "You are completely right we have gotten stuck in a rut romantically these last few years. I promise I'll try to make more of an effort to change that."

"Oh honey I don't blame you, it's not your fault... or mine or anyone's. We have just been overly busy and life got in the way is all. You know I'll love you no matter what," Patty told him nearly in tears, before jumping in his arms and giving him a huge kiss.

After that the conversation turned to other topics and they where all soon joking and laughing together again.

***

Much later into the night Jeff and Patty stumbled the few blocks to their house, leaving their car at Mike and Tiffany's. When they got home the house was completely dark and the drive way was empty telling them that all three of their children were out for the night. After a few minutes fighting with the key and lock they practically fell into their living room with a fit of giggles.

Suddenly Jeff grabbed Patty and pushed her against the wall as he started kissing her neck. Between his sudden action and her drunken state Patty barely reacted at first, but she realized what was happening she grabbed his head and pulled him into a deep kiss. As their tongues dueled in each other's mouths their hands where busy exploring each other's bodies and pulling at clothes.

When Jeff broke the kiss he quickly pulled down the front of her dress and bra letting her large breasts burst free. It only took a second after her tits were out in the open before he buried his face in them sucking one nipple as he teased the other with his fingers. Patty could barely catch her breath as she leaned against the door enjoying the actins of her husband.

Jeff would switch between one nipple and the other every few minutes, never letting either alone for long. She didn't know how or really care for that matter how long he sucked and played with her nipples as long as he didn't stop. Patty couldn't help but moan as she felt his free hand pulling the hem of her dress up her legs as he neared her dripping pussy.

Ever so slowly that hand crept higher and higher closer to her soaked panties. When it finally reached its goal and he rubbed her clit through her panties she had the strongest orgasm she has had in years. She let a primal scream as her eyes rolled back in her head and her knees gave out, the only thing keeping her from falling to the floor was his hand that never ceased its movements. After what felt like eternity her orgasm started to subside and he slowly let her lower to the floor.

"So babe," he smiled down at his panting wife, "was that a little more spontaneous and to your liking?"

Instead of answering with words she answered with action as she practically attacked the zipper on his pants. As soon as the zipper and snap on his pants were undone she jerked both them and his boxers to his knees and inhaled his cock. It was Jeff's turn to moan and feel weak in the knees as his wife sucked his cock like never before.

Patty had never been a big fan of cock sucking and in the last few years she only did it when he needed a little encouraging on date nights, but tonight she was sucking his cock like she was possessed by a porn star. She would suck on his head as her one hand quickly jerked his cock and the other played with his balls, then she would old onto his hips as she basically face fucked herself on his hard cock, then just as he was getting close she would pull off and leave his cock alone as she sucked on his balls.

With all of that it didn't take long for him to reach a point of no return as he felt his balls pumping his cum up his steel hard cock, "Oh shit ... I'm cumming baby...oh god yes I'm cumming!"

He expected her to pull away or maybe jerk him off onto the floor since not once in their relationship had she let him cum anywhere near her mouth or face. He was completely flabbergasted when she quickly took him back in her mouth give a few fast sucks all the way to his balls, causing her to gag a little, before pulling back so her lips where tightly sealed around his head as her hands quickly jerked the cum from his boiling balls.

As his cum rocketed up his shaft and pumped into her sucking mouth he just kept groaning not able to form words. After what felt like he had shot gallons of cum into his loving wife's hungry mouth he finished collapsing to his knees in front of her. They both just sat there on the floor panting from one of the most explosive sexual encounters of their lives.

Once he caught his breath he pulled her into an intense kiss not caring about the small amount of cum on the corners of her mouth. After a long, deep kiss they pulled apart still panting.

"God babe I can't believe you just did that," Jeff moaned, "what got into you?"

"I think you just did," she laughed pulling him into another kiss.

Not breaking the kiss he swept her up into his arms and carried her up to their bedroom to continue the night's festivities.