Mystery Box of Fun Ch. 04

Story Info
A day of secrets and fun.
7.2k words
4.35
8.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65

Patty stretches as she wakes from a deep, peaceful sleep; her muscles had that dull ache you get after a good workout or in this case a great fucking. She is somewhat surprised not to find Jeff sill asleep next to her when she rolls over to wake him.

After a minute or so of debating about rolling over and going back to sleep or getting up she sits up and wraps her robe around her nude form. She smiles when she sees her well fucked, messy haired reflection in the mirror. She is in a great mood and feels like having some fun and flashes the mirror and does a sexy little shimmy making her breast bounce and jiggle. For a mother of three adult children and only a few months from turning 50 she still had a great figure.

Downstairs Patty finds Jeff busy in the kitchen. She sneaks up behind him and wraps her arms around him from behind, "Morning stud whatcha doing?"

"I was hoping to get breakfast made before you woke up so I could make you breakfast in bed," she says as he turns before pulling her into a kiss then teases with a grin, "but darn it you just had to wake up and ruin everything."

"Oh honey I'm so sorry," she pouts, "let me make it up to you."

"Oh and how do you plan on doing that?"

As an answer she gives him a naughty smile as she drops to her knees. He is wearing sweats that are soon around his ankles as she takes his quickly hardening cock into her mouth. They lock eyes as she slowly takes him balls deep and holds him there for nearly a minute before slowly sliding back up his hard cock and pulls off with a pop, "Is this to your liking?"

"Hell yes! Fuck baby you have gotten amazing at that."

"Oh I'm just getting started stud," she smiles up at him and gives his head a kiss before licking down his shaft down to his balls. Her right hand slowly works its way up and down his rock hard cock as she licks and sucks on his balls. Jeff's moans above her drive Patty on as she sucks one ball into her mouth swirling her tongue around it before doing the same to the other, once his ball sack has been thoroughly coated in a layer of her saliva she kisses her way back to his crown.

Jeff can only moan as his horny wife starts sucking on his engorged cock head as her hand races up and down his pulsing shaft. Their kitchen fills with the sounds of her slurping and his moan of pleasure as she takes more and more of his cock with each bob of her head. In no time at all Patty was fucking her own mouth on her husband's love meat as she held his hips for support.

Watching Patty's head fly up and down his throbbing cock as her hair flew around her shoulders and his legs he is surprised he lasts as long as he does, "Oh Fuck babe I'm going to cum! Oh yeah... yes...yes...yes... oh holy fuck here it cums!"

Patty takes all but the head of his cock out of her mouth as Jeff begins feeding her his tasty man sauce. After all their fun last night Jeff's load isn't as big as it normally is, but it's still more than enough to give Patty a nice mouthful. Patty licks the small amount that escapes the side of her mouth and smiles up at Jeff, "Well it may not have been in bed but the breakfast you made me was delicious."

"Oh shit the food!" Jeff shouts as he turns back to the stove taking the slightly overdone sausage patties off the burner, "Well fuck I was trying to make you a nice breakfast and I burned it instead."

Patty stands up and kisses him on the cheek, "Ok first nothing is burnt and second I was being a bit of a distraction at the time so don't worry darling. Oh and you might want to pull your pants up before one of our kids walk in to see their dad's bare ass."

She giggles as he pulls up his sweats before they sit down to eat. The sausage is cooked more than she would normally like, though not burnt; but the eggs, pancakes, biscuits, and fruit are all delicious. They are just finishing their meal when Brad, Molly and Edward make their way into the kitchen. Brad sees his parents' plates and the empty dishes on the counter, "What gives mom you didn't save any for us?"

"Sorry kiddos your dad cooked us breakfast so you are on your own today."

The boys just shrug and pour themselves some cereal and leave the kitchen to do who knows what as they eat. Molly on the other hand just stands there looking at the cabinet trying to decide what to make.

Patty smiles to Jeff, "Molly baby how are you this morning?"

"Good mom," she answers without looking at her mom.

"Your dad and I really enjoyed those lubes you suggested."

Jeff spits out the juice he was drinking as Molly moans, "God mom I was hoping we could pretend last night didn't happen."

"God fine I just wanted to thank my daughter but I guess I'm not allowed," Patty huffs.

"Mom of course you can thank me but this is kind of strange isn't it," Molly says as she comes over to her mother.

Patty sits there with her arms crossed for a moment before bursting out in giggles, "Sorry baby I just wanted to see how you would react."

"God mom when did you become such a perv?"

"Says the girl who was caught in a sex shop last night."

"Hey you were there too might I remind you mom."

"So it's agreed," Jeff interrupts, "both my wife and daughter are perverts."

"Oh shut up," both women laugh.

After things settle down Molly makes herself breakfast and the three of them sit and talk like any other day without any hint of sexual undertones. After she finished Molly helps Patty clean up the rather large mess Jeff made cooking earlier. When they are done Patty makes her way to their bedroom where Jeff is sitting on the corner of the bed, "So babe what do you want to do today," he grins as he shakes the box of challenges.

"Oh I don't know what did you have in mind?" she teases as she pulls a card from the box, "this one is one of Tiff's. It says 'Jeff you have to tell Patty how we really first met,' so Jeff how did you first meet my best friend?"

He blushes and pulls at the collar of his shirt like he's having trouble breathing, something he always does when he is caught in a lie, "Well... uh... you see... umm..."

"Oh just get on with it," Patty says as she gives him her annoyed face.

"Ok you remember who not long after we started dating we found out we had gone to rival high schools?"

"Yeah, so?"

"As you know you and Tiff were classmates since the first grade and our senior year our big rivalry football game was also your school's homecoming."

"Yes I know all this. Tiff and I were both up for homecoming queen but that slut Mitsy won and just to make it more annoying the school decided that year that the candidates weren't allowed to change out of our dresses unless we were in band or cheerleaders, but what does any of this have to do with how you met Tiffany? We didn't all meet until college."

"You see that's where you're wrong, Tiffany and i met at that game."

"Why didn't you two ever tell me this?"

"Well you see at half time we bumped into to each other at the concession stand, I told her how great she looked in her dress and how she was robbed. She laughed and told me Mitsy probably blew half the school to get their vote. I jokingly said I would have voted for her without the cock sucking but if she were to offer it I wouldn't turn her down and the next thing I know we are in the supply closet behind the concession stand going at it. Later after we started dating and you introduced me to your best friend Tiffany, we decided it was better not to tell you since I was crazy about you and neither of us wanted to hurt you. Are you mad?"

Patty just sits there with a stunned look on her face a moment before speaking, "Holy shit Jeff why the hell didn't you tell me any of this?"

"Like I said we didn't want to hurt you or make you think something was going on between us when nothing was. Please, Please forgive me... I mean us."

Patty looks at her husband pleading for forgiveness then bursts out laughing, "Oh my god this is hilarious! Tiff told me about fucking some guy from the other school during half time later that night. I can't believe the guy she fucked was my future husband!"

It was Jeff's turn to sit there stunned as he watches Patty laugh, "wait you're not upset?"

"Of course not! Why would I be? We weren't together when you two fucked, hell we didn't even know the other existed. This is beyond funny, you have been carrying this around for all these years worrying when there was no need to," she answers between fits of laughter.

"Well I'm glad you find it so funny! We were afraid of causing you pain and this is your response," Jeff says nearly yelling as he gets up and paces around the room upset.

"Honey you don't understand," Patty tells him as she tries to get him to calm down, "I've know about this since college."

"What?"

"One night not long after I introduced you two the three of us went out drinking Tiffany had had too many and when you went to go somewhere she confessed to you two fucking in high school. She was so upset she was nearly in tears. I was a little drunk too so I didn't really process what it was she was telling me at the time; but in the morning I did and went to talk to her about it but she couldn't remember anything about the night before so I let it go. I did watch you two for awhile after that but never saw anything beyond friendship between you. I let it go all together when Tiff started dating Mike."

"Why the hell didn't you ever say anything?"

"I figured there was no good reason to bring up the past. It's not like either of us thought we were the other's first right?"

"Yeah you're right, it's just we could have avoided a lot of worry if we had all been honest back then."

"Well there you go, the world would be a better place with no lies ever."

"I wouldn't go that far," Jeff grins.

"Oh and what does that mean?"

"Well.. you remember that dress you wore on our third anniversary? It did in fact make your ass look big," he teases.

"Oh you jerk," Patty laughs before attacking him with one of their pillows.

Their little wrestling match ends with Jeff pinning her to the bed and kissing his way down her body through her now open robe, but just before he reaches her pussy he stops and says, "It's my turn to draw."

Patty gives a playful angry huff before sitting up and pulling her robe closed as she watches him draw their next challenge. She gets a bit worried when she sees the huge smile on his face after reading the card, "Oh god what does it say?"

"I guess it's time to see how you really feel about being honest about everything,"

"What does that mean?" In response he gives her the card and she reads, "Patty you have to tell Jeff about the Halloween party of our freshman year of college."

He smiles at her as she reads it to herself several more times, "Well my naughty little slut what happen at your freshman Halloween party? If I remember right that was only a few weeks before we started dating."

"Long answer or short?"

"Let's hear the short first," he grins, "then if you spark my interest you can tell the long version."

"Ok short version Tiffany and I hooked up that night."

"Oh yeah I'm definitely going to want to hear the long version of this little tale."

"Ok, where to start? Well we were invited to a party one of our old friends from middle school we hadn't seen in years was throwing. Tiffany went as a slutty devil and I was a slutty angel. Well later into the night after everyone had had a few the guys really started hitting on us so we started telling hem we weren't interested because we were a couple. Most guys made some stupid drunken comment like 'I'd be glad to be your third' or 'I'd love to be the meat in your pussy sandwich,' you know the typical drunk frat boy lines."

However after telling two guys that started hitting on us that we were lesbians one said to prove it. Well like I said everyone had been drinking including us, so without really thinking we kissed. At first it was just a simple kiss but between the alcohol and horny 19 year old hormones we were soon really going at it right there in front of everyone. So the guy told us he believed we weren't into dudes but asked if we'd be ok being watched. As I said we were drunk and horny so we led these two guys to an empty bedroom and before long they and about two dozen other guys were watching us go at it. Neither Tiff or I touched a single guy that night but we still made a lot of guys blow their loads"

"Damn are you serious? I heard about the sexy devil and angel that put on the live lesbian show at that party. My buddy Frank was one of the guys that watched. Not in a million years would I have guessed that was you two," Jeff says stunned, "Hold on so we both fucked Tiffany before we started dating?"

"Wow I guess so," Patty laughs.

With a huge grin Jeff asks, "Then why the hell didn't we have a threesome back then?"

Patty rolls her eyes but laughs, "That's typical, the first thing guy thinks of is bedding two women."

"Hey when they look like you two no straight man in the history of men wouldn't think of getting you both in bed."

"Thank you... I think," she smiles before they both start laughing. After they stop laughing she grins, "I guess it's my turn to draw again."

Jeff watches as she pulls another card, he sees that unlike the last two that had Ts on them this one had a B. Patty reads it to herself and smiles before saying, "It must be our day for sharing."

"Ooh this ought to be good, what's it say?"

Patty reads it aloud, "You each have to tell the other a wild or kinky story you have never told each other from your past."

Jeff just smiles, "Well you drew it so that means you go first."

"Oh so that's how it's going to be? I'll remember this later mister," she teases, "Ok something wild or kinky I've never told you, Let me think. What to tell you, there's just so much."

"Oh just tell me already you little tease."

"Well I guess I could tell you about my bachelorette party. As you know Tiffany, me, several of our friends, my mom, your mom and our sisters went out the night before our wedding while all you guys did your own thing, what you don't know is what we all got up to."

"Do tell."

"Well first the girls dressed me up in a sexy little dress, a sash that said bachelorette and a plastic tiara. Then we went out to a nice dinner and had a few drinks; after which we went to a male strip club. The club was one of the ones where the guys get fully nude."

"Ok now I'm not sure I want to hear this story," Jeff groans.

"Since I was wearing the bachelorette outfit the guys really gave me a show. I was the first girl in the club to get a bare dong waved in my face. Of course the girls in from my party started chanting to suck it, the guy smiled down at me and brushed it across my lips but I shook my head no. Do you remember my friend Maggie?"

"Yeah," Jeff nods, "she was one huge slut back in the day."

"Right so when I turned the stripper's cock down she didn't waste any time getting it in her mouth. Well after that every stripper in the place lost his final piece of clothing in front of me and offered me their cocks to suck. I didn't suck any of them though I did give most of them a few tugs before sending them on their way. Though I didn't suck any of those cocks the rest of the girls from my party got their lips around at least one hard cock."

"Wait all of them," Jeff asks with a strange look on his face.

"Yes all of them even our moms and sisters," she grins as Jeff groans, "what's the matter babe the thought of your mom and little sister sucking cock freak you out?"

"Well what do you think?"

"Hey think about how I felt having to watch as my future in-laws and my family sucking off a bunch of strippers not more than a few feet from me. Though it was strangely hot watching our moms give one guy a double blow job and share his load."

"Oh hell I don't want to hear this," Jeff groans.

"Really because at least part of you seems to like my story," Patty teases as she grabs his hard cock through his sweats.

"Ok you try being a man being told a kinky story from his sexy wife's past and not respond," he gruffly responds and she just giggles.

"So anyway where was I? Oh right we were enjoying those hot beef cakes as they put on a sexy little show for us. I'm not sure how much time we were there before it was announced that the final dancer of the night was coming out. When he came out I could see why he was their big finish; he had to be at least 6'9, weighed at least 250 pounds all of which was muscle and was smooth from head to toe with the exception of his eye brows. He danced around losing his camo clothes to different women around the club but when it came to losing his thong he, like all the others, chose me to be the one to get the full effect."

"Do I want to hear where this goes?" Jeff asks barely above a whisper.

Instead of answering him directly Patty just continues her story, "So there I was sitting in front of this giant of a man, oh did I mention he was black? Any way there I was as he slowly pulled down his thong to reveal what had to be well over a foot of long, hard, thick, black cock. When he finally got his thong over his huge purple head that huge piece of man meat sprang up and hit me in the face. All around me I heard women screaming or saying things like 'holy fuck it's huge,' but I didn't say a thing I was too stunned to talk with that thing next to my face. Like every other one of the guys he offered me his huge cock to suck by rubbing it over my lips, but unlike the others I did open my mouth. Now before you freak out I didn't suck him off I only licked the head a little while I stroked him for a few seconds before passing him onto one of the other girls. Are you pissed at me?"

Jeff grins, "Well to be honest it is kind of hot, in a messed up way, to hear you did that and when I tell my kinky story you might be the one that's pissed."

"Alright," she says as she gives him a strange look, "now I'm worried."

"Don't be too worried I didn't do anything too horribly awful," he laughs, "now finish your story."

"So like I said I licked on his cock head for a little bit as I stroked his shaft and played with his huge hanging balls for maybe a minute before my drunk mind cleared enough for me to realize what I was doing and pulled away and let the other girls at him. After I let go of him the rest of the girls had a little competition to see who could take him the deepest."

"Please don't tell me my mom or sister won," Jeff moaned.

"No few of the girls could even get half of him in their mouths. It was... oh what was her name? The girl Hector was dating at the time?"

"It was... um... oh Gabriella."

"Right Gabriella, anyway she and Maggie were the only ones able to take more than half and started choking themselves as they fought back and forth over his cock, stuffing it down their throat whenever they got control of it. Well I'm sure you can imagine that after several women jerking and sucking on his cock then those two taking turns deep throating him he didn't last long. Neither of them had his cock in her mouth when he started shooting and since they were still fighting over it his cum went everywhere and got on all of us. When he finally finished Maggie and Gabriella were coated in his spunk and the rest of us had gotten at least a rope or two on us somewhere."

"So was that it? None of you went home with any of the strippers or anything."

"As far as I know no one did, but to tell the truth after we left the club I'm not sure where everyone ended up. I know that me, Tiff, my mom and sister, your mom and sister and Beth ended up at my parents' house, I have no clue where the others went. Ok so I've shared my wild or kinky story now it's your turn. Let's see if I'm pissed at the end."

12