Mystery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aisla
Aisla
7 Followers

"All you need to do is beg me, Kiara, like you begged for the water," he said, noting her chagrin.

"No... I won't, I can't... never..." she managed between breaths, desperately fighting to keep part of her dignity up.

"Yes you can, if you want it bad enough," with those words, he turned the vibrator on again at a very slow pace, not nearly enough for her to work up to climax, but enough to tease her into a frenzy.

Her hips started to move again, rolling back and forth and she looked helplessly up at him.

" Want it turned up higher?" She nodded silently, lowering her eyes with a sense of shame.

"You know what to do to have what you want," he said while turning and walking back to the table. She watched him sit down, calmly leaning back in the chair as he watched her watching him, waiting. She sat there for several minutes, her frustration building as he played with the speed, turning it up a little from time to time, then lowering the speed again when he thought she was about to reach her climax.

Finally, her voice weak with lust, she mumbled; " Please... sir... I want to... I beg of you... allow me to cum..." No sooner had she said that, or the vibrator turned up to full speed. Her eyes bulged at the sudden increased pleasure. Her body stiffened completely. She felt the inner muscles of her pussy contract hard around the shaft of the fake cock, sending shivers all through her pussy. The world seemed to dissolve around her, she was alone with her sanctuary of pleasure. Her body didn't respond to her will anymore and swayed rhythmically on the chair as her climax engulfed her, consuming her. She was dimly aware that she was crying out at the feelings she was experiencing, then all sounds, smells and view faded.

Aisla
Aisla
7 Followers
12