Mystery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please....Mistress...let me feel more!"

A momentary silence.

He knew the way he phrased it she would likely not decline his request. He may not be a philosopher but he knew to some small degree how her mind worked. She sincerely wanted to give him everything he asked for. Every experience he desired she would try to fulfill so long as it was in his best interest.

"PLEASE! Fuck me Mistress!"

At that her finger slid deep within him. He was expecting this and yet he was not. Again it was a battle of emotional and physical preparedness. He felt a bit of a burn it caused him to squirm a bit. She was holding him tight though. The fingers of her free hand had found their way to the flesh of his back. As he fought her he heard her suck air into her mouth through her teeth. Her fingers quickly found purchase. Even as they did he realized he was really riding her finger now. He could feel her moving her finger around inside of him. She was actually denying him pressure upon his internal pleasure spot!

Oh, what a minx! She was doing as he asked but not giving him what he really wanted. He didn't even know how to ask for what he really wanted. It just didn't feel or sound right to say, "Play with my prostate Mistress!"

He would just have to show her. And with that he gave himself fully over to her orchestration. Everything she had set it motion was having its desired effect. From the time in the corner to the incense. Even the fact his fingers had brushed against the bottle of lubrication earlier. It all served to make him feel positively drunk.

Before he knew it he was moaning loudly. He was thirsty for her touch. He wanted it all at once. He wanted to be tasting her. He wanted to be inside her. He loved her being inside him. He wanted her to be tasting him. He was swimming in uncharted waters and he loved it. it felt marvelous to be such a dirty little slut.

Just as he thought he could drift no further out into the sea they were sailing her finger found his sweet spot.-

"Oh God! Yes! Fuuuuuuuck it! Please! I'm so dirty! I love you!"

Anything and everything it seemed begin to tumble from his lips.

She was so deep inside him. Some part of his mind wondered if her finger wasn't actually up in his nose at that very moment. In his ecstasy he barely registered that her hand had moved from his back

He didn't give a shit! That was until he realized she had taken a firm hold on the length of his tool. Oh God! More? There was more she had in store for him!

When it was all said and done he felt more humiliated then he thought he could ever have felt. Not only did his little pucker feel violated in an undeniable way. But it had only taken a few firm strokes by her expert hand to make him spend his seed.

It was all a blur in truth. He felt her hand fasten upon him, he heard himself cry out. Then everything went wonky. His vision disappeared. He couldn't tell what either of them were doing. And while he was lost in that he felt a great eruption in his loins. He was sure he in that moment had ruptured something. He was truly spent.

Even before he was allowed to slump down though and loose himself to his contented bliss he was brought back to reality by a sharp slap to his arse.-

"I don't think so Childe!"

She laughed softly and leaned back on the bed.

"I'm going to wash my hands and tidy myself up a bit."

"While I do that you're going to clean up the mess you made up my little, filthy piggy!"

"And do a good job of it too, won't you?"

She rose with deliberate positioning. Acting as if nothing had phased her one bit. As if she was an old professional at this. Seen it a million times!

If his body had not been so completely exhausted his jaw might have dropped. God! She was good! She was barely more experienced at this them himself. Sure, she had read and studied more but as far as actual experience went they were both right on par with each other. Yet it seemed like she had been born into this. It was as if she had a preternatural gift.

It was then that his skin brushed up against something clammy.-

"Blech!"

"Jesus! Did that much spunk come out of me?" He thought to himself.

He heard the water stop in the bathroom.-

"I don't hear you cleaning love. You're not being naughty are you?"

He quickly went into auto-pilot and began searching for something to complete his work with. It was as he began to clean he realized his thoughts were drifting to an earlier time. A time when for whatever reason he had felt like he would be the one in control of her. Reflecting back on what had just transpired the thoughts in his mind were more then a little amusing. It was only then that he realized what he was really thinking about.

He had begun to plot his revenge.

12