Mystery Fuck

Story Info
Wife teases hubby before leaving, only to return with a pal.
1.5k words
3.8
77.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good, yes I will be over in a few to pick you up in a few." Says my beautiful wife as she hangs up the phone.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"That was just Nicole. Nicole and I are going out to shop for underwear and I didn't think that you wanted to be dragged along."

Well she had a valid point there. I mean what kind of man wants to shop? It has something to do with testosterone or something genetic I think. But, women on the other hand love to meander around for hours to just look for something that may or may not be there in the first place. I believe that it can compare to the socialization men get as stand around a nice car in the parking lot rattling off stats.

My wife came down the stairs and did that "how do I look" thing that all women do for some reason or another. I gave her the quick glance that I have is listed in the rules of marriage and gave the "you look good hunny" reply. She the started to gather the things she needed for her trip. As she was doing so, something caught my eye. Her outfit! My jaw dropped at the mere sight of my wife as she stood bent over in the shortest skirt I have ever seen. A clear line shot straight up to the g-string that did its best to cover her private area.

She stood up and turned around just in time to catch me in the act. I turned as fast as I could but I knew that I was busted. She came over to me and bent over slightly giving me a kiss on the cheek. I turned my head to kiss her back but she started to stand up. Then I realized that I could see everything but the nipples on her 36B chest. Still wide-eyed and horny, she walked around the couch and sat on my lap.

"You don't mind if I go out with a friend do you hunny?" she asked me. And all I could do to reply was slowly shaking my head no. She gave me a sexy smile and a little wink and started to grind my lap. My eyes rolled straight to the back of my head as I felt the heat coming off of her pussy on my dick. My head rolled back as she started to grind me harder and faster. I gave out a little moan and tried to hold back from plastering her to the ceiling from my-soon-to-be explosion.

"Good."she said as she got up, " I will be home in a few hours if you wanna wait up for me"

Holy shit! That was the only thought going through my mind as I tried my best to piece together what had just happened. The door slammed shut as the cool wind from the night air rushed in hitting me in the face and body. I shivered from either the cool air or the fact that my semi hard cock poking out of my boxers just got left for panty shopping. Either way I was mad as hell. I pushed my cock back in my boxers and got up to grab a beer. What the hell am I going to do now? I am horny and semi naked and I have no one to fuck. Thoughts like these kept racing in my mind as I chugged the second beer. I laid down on the couch and settled in for some deep though to my problem only to fall asleep.

I started to come around and I heard my wife. She was in the downstairs bathroom talking. I rubbed my eyes and stretched a little as I sat up I saw two shadows coming from the doorway. Confused, I laid back down. Who was with her? I decided to lie there until I knew who it was. I mean I was still only wearing a pair of boxers.

The voices were faint and I couldn't make out who it was. Then it hit me. It wasn't just my wife talking it was another woman in there! My eyes clinched shut as I heard them start to come out and into the room I was in.

"I really love those! They are the cutest on you." Said the mystery woman.

"Thanks, I wouldn't have been able to decide if it wasn't for you coming with me" my wife stated.

Nicole! The woman that accompanied my wife was in my house. She was standing a few feet from where I am laying in just a pair of boxers. I tried to contain myself. But all of my thought process stopped as I felt a hand on my thigh.

" Uh-oh, looks like someone tried to wait up for me but didn't quiet make it." said my wife as her hand traveled down my chest toward my belly.

" Aww, poor guy." Purred Nicole," And it looks like he is as horny in his sleep as he is awake."

I felt a warm rush flow down my body from my head to my toes. A hand was around my dick gently playing with it. Then another hand was rubbing my balls. I was in heaven! Someone was making my day but who? Just as I started to sneak a peak someone started to kiss me. Human nature took over and I stole a glance. It was Nicole. Meaning my wife was work my cock. My lips parted as her tongue entered my mouth and began to explore. My dick began to flex as it was getting to is hardest point. All of the senses were making the room spin.

Just as I thought that I was going to cum everything stopped. I was confused. Where did they go? I could still sense that they were still in the room but why did they stop?

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

That was all I heard as a pussy came down on my member. Whoever this was they were ready to be fucked. She was banging me hard from the first point of entry. My massive cock filled her up every time she slammed her ass down on my pelvis. Someone grabbed my hands and was making me rub the woman's tits that were fucking me. It was amazing. These tits were perfect in every way. They were kinda small....a handful plus a little, large nipple made to be sucked on, and firm yet soft enough to bounce as she did.

Then the mystery fucker laid down on top of me still fucking me. She began to kiss my face all over. Her tits were hovering over my chest as her nipples grazed my nipples every time they bounced. The other girl was still here as I felt a tongue begin to lick my balls. First the left one and then the right one. Then she took both of them in her mouth as the asscheeks of my fucker bounced off her face. She began to hum to jiggle my balls. I couldn't take it any more. My cock got even stiffer and must have grown an extra inch. Whoever was riding me felt it and fuck me like her life depended on it. She was slamming my so hard and so fast I lost count of her thrusts.

"MMmmmm" was all I could mutter out as I exploded deep in her womb. She kept pounding away. Then she slammed one last time and her whole body shivered. She then collapsed on me gasping for air. I cracked open my eyes to see who it was but I was blinded by her hair.

After several minutes my pleasurer rolled off of me. I took my chance to see who it was but to no avail. I only got a glimpse of both of their asses as they walked in the bathroom. I heard them talk and giggle but I couldn't make anything out. Then the door opened and seconds later so did the front door. Then it closed again along with the secret of whom just gave me the fuck of my life. I couldn't move and I just laid there wondering so many things that I again fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning feeling the worthwhile torture my tights put up with the night before. But who did this to me? That was still to be answered. I pondered this question for a long time going back and forth. First I thought it was my wife because she wouldn't want to share me. Then it had to be Nicole because my wife did share. Points like those came in my mind and canceled another out just as quickly as it came in. Would I ever find out who it was? Yes, I did find out. I found out that the person who fucked me was.....Nicole, my proof you may ask? Ash, our son!