Mystery Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nervously asked about bringing Bridget – her daughter – to live with us. "Of course," I beamed, smiling. "It will be good practice for when our two kids come along."

"You mean it?" she giggled, then leapt into my arms and started crying.

I went with Brittany to pick up five year old Bridget. Brittany's first husband must have had something going for him because Brittany was a well-adjusted, kind, well-mannered little girl. While I expected a long get-acquainted period, I was pleased that it only took about two months for us to adjust to each other. After that it was like Brittany and I had been married for decades (except for the intense, frequent, sex) and Bridget had been our child since birth. I formally adopted Bridget and she happily became a big sister for the first time when she was seven, and for the second time when she was nine. Our family is now complete.

Who would have thought that a mystery fuck would result in marital bliss? Maybe fairy tales do exist in real life once in a while.