Mystery Girl

Story Info
They meet.
1.9k words
3.95
23.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been looking at her for the past twenty minutes. She was in a conversation that seemed to be boring her.

"Why don't you just go talk to her?" asked his best friend Mike.

"Because I don't know her, and she already has someone entertaining her." Ken replied with some attitude.

"Well it doesn't seem like she wants his company." He replied looking her way." Or you could go over and offer to buy her a drink."

Ken knew Mike was just trying to help but it was becoming irritating. He had been with Tonya for three years, and not sure if the break up would be permanent.

"Look, find out her name and I'll go talk to her." Ken replied, looking away from the mystery girl.

Mike looked at him skeptically, then decided he meant it. "I'm serious Ken. If I find out her name and you don't go talk to her, I'm going to knock some teeth out." Mike looked out at the crowd, "come on!"

Mike had pulled him through the crowd to some girl named Ana, "Ay yo, Ana!" Mike yelled over the music.

Ana was an average sized girl with straight hair, almond shaped eyes, full lips, a body men craved and most women envied. Tonight she wore a red halter top, a mini skirt and strap heels.

"Yo Ana, who is that girl over there by the bar?" he said pointing to the mystery girl.

"Oh, that's my girl Kay," she replied with a Spanish accent. "She don't talk to a lot of guys, she picky." She looked over at Kay and waved when she looked. "so if you trying to get with her, you have to have the right equipment," she said looking back at them.

"Oh, she's not for me, Ken been looking all night. I just thought I'd help him out. I am looking at something I like though." He replied winking at her.

"Well, I think I can help you and Ken out with your problems," she replied winking back. Grabbing both by the hand, she led them over to the bar.

"Kay!" Ana yelled. Kay looked towards them with thankful eyes. "Hey Kay, these are my friends," she pulled Mike and me in front of her. "This is Mike," she tapped his arm "and Ken." She said tapping Ken's arm.

"Hey," Mike and Ken both said at the same time.

"You looked bored with that guy, so I thought I'd bring Ken over to keep you company." She pushed me forward.

With a confused look on her face she said, "Um... ok, hi Ken."

"Well ok then, Mike and I are going to go dance and you can talk with Ken; how does that sound, great!" she winked at me and pulled Mike away to the dance floor.

He looked down to see that Kay was staring up at him. "Um..do..do you want to go sit down?" He asked timidly.

She nodded yes, so Ken led her to the table he had sat at with Mike. After a few silent minutes he looked back at Kay. She seemed to be in deep thought. "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Um, yeah. It's just that Ana going to end up leaving with Mike and she drove me here. Even though I told her I didn't want to come." She looked at Ken.

"I can drive you home," he suggested.

"I don't even want to be there. They are going to end up going home and doing the...well you know." She replied with distaste.

"You can stay at mine and Mike's place until the morning," he offered.

She looked at him and he could tell she was going to say something smart.

"WHAT KIND OF--" she began only for me to cut her off.

"Look, I didn't mean it that way. I just was saying you could stay there for the night or I could leave you here." He replied defending himself. They both looked up at the surroundings when a guy walked by and winked at her

Looking back at Ken with shock and disgust she said, "Ok then, I think I'm going with you."

On the way back to Ken's house they talked about random things; music, how they met thier best friends, parents and more. When they reached the house, they went inside.

"Um, you have three options to sleep," he said looking at her. She was looking around the room and then her eyes landed on him again.

"What are they?" she asked.

He sat down on the couch then replied "My room, Mike's room or the couch."

She sat down beside him "Wherever you think is more comfortable." She replied.

He looked at her then replied "Well, my room would be more ideal; for the simple fact that I don't know how Mike's room looks and the couch may hurt your back."

"Where will you sleep?" she asked

"I can withstand either one."

"Ok then," she said looking around. "one question."

"Yeah?"

"Where is the bathroom?"

Looking at her and the back to the TV, "Come on ill show you." Turning off the TV, he went to the stairs with her following. They went up stairs and stopped at the first door on the right. "Here we are."

"Thanks." Kay walked into the bathroom, locked the door and walked over to the sink. She splashed cold water on her face, and then used a tissue to take off her mascara. After drying her face and hands, she took one last look in the mirror and left the bathroom.

Walking out of the bathroom, she ran into Ken. "Oh my god!" she gasped "I'm sorry I didn't realize you were standing there." When she spoke, there was a hint of a Spanish accent her didn't hear before.

"It's ok, now I know next time not to stand so close." He laughed.

"Why were you standing there in the first place?" she asked with a hint of anger.

"I was waiting so I could show you where you were going to sleep."

Searching his face, she saw that he was just trying to be nice. "Well then, lead on."

Ken looked at her, then chuckled. Thinking to himself, 'Boy did I pick up a feisty one.' Leading Kay to the room he was saying to himself, 'Wow, don't I have to thank Ana and Mike for this one.'

Reaching the room, Ken said, "here we are." Looking around the room, Ken thought his room was fine. It had a king sized bed, 2 dressers, a nightstand, a chair and a 24 inch flat screen TV.

Looking around the room then at him she said, "looks perfect."

"I'll be back in a few minutes," he stated walking out the door.

Kay put her purse down on the long dresser, then moved to looked around the room. Ken returned a few minutes later with new bed sheets, a blanket and pillow cases. He put the stuff down, then started to strip the bed.

"Do you want help?" she asked

Looking over his shoulder, he said, "No it's ok, just sit down."

She watched him move about, the whole time wondering why he was being so nice. Ken finished the bed then looked at her; she seemed to be in deep thought as before.

"Well the bed is made," he said examining her face.

Shaking her head she looked at him and then the bed, "Oh okay, thanks again."

Ken searched her face for any reason on why she had zoned out.

"Do you always do that?" he finally asked.

Looking at him with surprise, "What do you mean?"

"Do you zone out all the time? Because, It seems like you do it a lot." Still searching her face for an answer he moved over to the long dresser. Opening the first drawer he had grabbed a pair of boxers. Closing that drawer he open another, and pulled out sleeping pants and a shirt.

He looked Kay up and down then asked, "Do you want a shirt or something?"

"Um...sure"

Ken handed her the shirt and she smiled at him. Looking at her he realized she had a nice smile and a dimple on her left cheek. Ken stared at her, becoming captivated by her beauty. She had dark brown tight curled hair, perfect lips, not quite almond shaped eyes, a light caramel complexion, and to top it off, a perfectly shaped body.

Realizing he was staring, he turned to look at the clock on the nightstand, it read 12:30.

"Well I guess you probably want to go to sleep. I'm going to take a shower and watch some TV downstairs, so if you need me, I'll be in either place," he said, walking out the room and closing the door behind him.

Walking down the hallway he thought, 'Wow a beautiful girl in my bedroom. How did I even manage that? Oh yeah Mike and Ana wanted to be nosy.'

Once he reached the bathroom, he stripped out of his clothes and turned on mostly cold water. Even though it was more than he could handle, he just wanted the thoughts out of his head. Twenty minutes later, he got out, dried himself off, dressed and went downstairs.

About an hour and a half had passed, finding nothing to watch, he settled for an old comedy. From the stairs he heard someone call him.

"Ken?"

Looking at her with awe, he replied, "Yes, Kay."

"I couldn't sleep, so I thought that you could keep me company," she replied looking like a little kid.

"Um... sure, what did you have in mind?"

"I just thought we could talk some more and hopefully I would end up sleeping."

Looking at her wearing his shirt, waiting for him; seeing her like that brought back a feeling he only had with Tonya. Looking her over one more time he asked, "Do you want to stay down here or go upstairs?"

"Upstairs would be better I guess."

Ken turned off the TV and light, and followed her up the stairs. Ken had fallen back on purpose, just so he could see the way she moved. Once they reached the room, Kay crawled under the blanket, while Ken laid on top. Ken laid on his back and crossed his arm over his eyes. Feeling someone looking at him, he looked over at Kay. She was propped up on her right arm looking at him.

"Hey, you have hazel eyes! I hadn't noticed," She exclaimed

"Changes depending on my mood," he replied covering his eyes again.

"Oh," she said looking at his face. "What are you feeling right now?"

Uncovering his eyes and looking at her he replied, "A lot more than I realized."

Feeling that the conversation was getting personal, Kay changed the subject. Once again they talked about random things until Kay fell asleep.

Looking down at Kay, he thought, 'This is a great girl and I hope this isn't a one night thing.' As if sensing he was thinking about her she moved closer to him; which made some of her hair fall in her face. Gently, he pushed it out her face, but her reaction surprised him.

She put her head on his chest and slung her arm over his middle. Still shocked by what she'd done, he waited a few minutes until he felt she was sleeping again. After a few moments, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

'Definitely something I don't want to lose!" he thought to himself.