Mystery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he heard those words he knew he'd overplayed his hand. He knew that he had to take the risk of her liking the real him, or he would lose her forever. He couldn't have that. He had spotted her in the crowd that long ago afternoon, and something had called out to him. He instinctively knew that she needed to be opened up, and there would be a glorious treasure awaiting him. He couldn't lose that now. He had mistakenly assumed that she would only get off on the thought of a mystery man, like so many other women seemed to. But she was drawn to him as magnetically as he was drawn to her.

"Doug," he whispered at her back.

"What? I couldn't hear you," she moaned while feeling her body tense even more.

"Doug!" he shouted as he felt her starting to cum. "My name is Doug!"

That was all it took for the tightly wound coil to snap within her body. Her pussy clamped down hard on his cock, milking it for every last drop.

"Oh, Doug!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs. "I'm cumming all over your beautiful cock! Cum for me, Doug! Cum deep inside my soaking wet pussy!" The sound of his name being screamed from her lips, combined with the ecstasy of her tight pussy milking him sent him over the edge. He began bucking his hips wildly until he was spurting his thick, hot fluid deep inside her.

As soon as they rode out the last wave of euphoria, she got up and turned around to face him, sliding onto his still erect shaft. Leaning forward and untying the knots around his back, she set his hands free. As soon as he could move them, despite the tingling that had started in his arms, he reached up and grabbed her face roughly. He then proceeded to kiss her senseless, running his hands through her soft brown hair. As soon as he pulled away she looked deep into his eyes.

"Hi, Doug," she smiled, her voice scratchy from screaming. "I'm Amanda." She then began to slowly move on him again, feeling his cock stirring back to life.

"Hi, Amanda," he returned, a similar smile playing on his lips. Then their loving began all over again.

THE END

12