Mystery Man

Story Info
She's surprised at how easily she submits to a stranger.
2k words
4.12
98.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits on her bed upstairs in her room drinking a glass of wine and listening to music, reading a new book and just enjoying the mellow feeling of it all. She is naked because the night is warm and there is nobody home to interrupt her. She thinks she hears a noise and goes downstairs to investigate. The bar on her sliding glass door leading to the backyard has been moved...she can't remember if she had replaced it the last time she was outside.

She peers out into the forested area behind her condo and thinks she sees movement but is unsure, she may be seeing things after all, she is a little tipsy from the wine. She replaces the bar in the window and goes back upstairs. She goes back to her book and she is still a little jumpy, hearing a creak here, a rustle there, but figures its her cats doing the nocturnal thing...she has checked all the doors and windows and assumes she is safe...eventually falling asleep while reading, naked on top of the covers.

He's in the house, after following her home from the store, knowing that he had to have her before the night was over. He's been in there ever since she got home from the store, hiding as needed but she has been upstairs in her room for about half an hour so he has been free to move about downstairs. He is waiting patiently for just the right moment to take her.

Finally he decides it's his turn and walks into her room and stands over her bed, listening to her soft breathing. Leaning over her he takes the book from her hands and shuts out her bedside light. Lightly he runs a gloved hand up her thigh she moans quietly in her sleep. Another light touch across her left nipple and her hand instinctively trails lazily across her belly to rub it. He is not sure if she is asleep or awake but she begins to rub both nipples and grind her hips into the bed. He stands over her his cock getting large in his black jeans. He rubs the hardness through the material as he watches her, her hands gliding down her belly to in between her legs and hears her breathing begin to quicken, and she moans lightly.

He makes his move and places on hand on hers and the other over her mouth. "Shhhh, I am not going to hurt you, just going to have a little fun which by the looks of it you need badly and which you will enjoy also." She is mesmerized by his voice and the eloquence of his speaking...being half asleep and startled she tries to push him off her, which only makes him push her harder into the bed. Just as he takes his hand off her mouth she attempts to speak but he is too fast, he places his mouth hard on hers and shoves his tongue inside while pushing her hands away from her pussy and replacing them with his one strong gloved hand...he finds her already quite wet and finds this intensely stimulating.

She continues to attempt to fight him off, squirming underneath him as he holds her down with his body, one hand over her mouth and the other on her warm mound, her squirming is only making the pressure more intense in that area, juices are flowing which she cannot deny. He must have a taste, brings his finger up to their mouths and slides his finger in between their tongues, which mingle her sweet warm juices in their mouths. He takes her hand and drags it down to the huge tent in his jeans. She begins to grasp it in a brief moment of lust then pulls away quickly as she realizes what she is doing. He grabs a handful of her long red hair and pulls her head back and whispers in her ear with a slight growl to his voice and full of intent..."I am taking what I want from you tonight, my cock has been hard since I noticed you in the store this afternoon."

She inhales deeply and trembles...not from fear but from the stirring in between her legs she experienced as she heard that voice say those words. She feels a surge of heat and electricity building inside...she knows she is now powerless against her deep desires...she stops fighting, and submits to him willingly.

She can see his form in the dim light of her room. She watches as he opens his jeans and they drop to the ground, revealing a very hard cock in her face. He takes it in his hand and then whispers in her ear..."you may touch it with your tongue" and places his cock gently on her lips. She sticks her tongue out and slowly swirls her tongue around the tip of his cock as he holds it for her. Slowly he begins to move his hips back and forth, each time sliding a little more of his cock into her mouth.

She is enjoying every detail of his cock as he moves painfully slow advancing it further into her hungry, waiting mouth. She has been so horny all day...he holds her head firm as he continues to slowly slide his thick cock in and out of her mouth...he asks her, "Do you like having your mouth fucked by a big fat cock?" She looks up into his eyes...since her mouth is full she can only half mumble, half moan, "MMMMMMMHHHHHHHMMMMMM" The vibrations cause his cock to throb and twitch. He grins and chuckles, "I knew it...You ARE a little slut...my slut tonight." At that point he takes his cock almost out of her mouth and plunges it back in to the hilt, his balls slap underneath her chin with a *SNAP* Then he gets into a hard rhythm, still holding her head firmly. She gags at first but then begins to really get off on feeling his hardness in her mouth, feeling him throb. His pace quickens as he feels her moans of passion vibrating on his cock.

He pulls her head closer to him to the point she feels she almost can't breathe...feels his muscles tighten and his hips begin to jerk into her, she feels heat at the back of her throat and knows he's cumming...he pulls out before he finishes and cums all over her face and rubs it all around with his cock, stopping every now and then to slap her face roughly with it, then shoves it back into her mouth..."clean it," she hungrily licks up and down the sides of his cock, careful not to miss one millimeter of his cock. "Now my balls," as he grabs her hair and pulls her mouth away from him, pushing her face towards his heavy hanging sack. She takes one into her mouth and rolls it around as he lightly strokes his cock, watching her. Gently caressing the other, then switches sides. He begins to get hard again and has her suck his cock a little more until she can no longer feel her lips.

He lays her back in her bed and kisses her, tasting himself on her tongue. He reaches down to play with her nipples and his hand wanders down to her thighs, which he gently stokes with his now glove free hand. He moves up between her legs and lightly brushes his fingertips across her trimmed pussy. Her hips instinctively rise to meet his hand. He dangles his fingers in front of her soaking wet pussy and tells her "if you want these fingers on you and in you, come and get them." She pushes her hips forward and grinds her hips into his hand. "Ooooh, you are SO WET" and brings his fingers up to her mouth, running his fingers across her lips, leaving a trail of wetness across them, then brings his fingers under his nose and inhales the exotic aroma, closes his eyes and licks her juices off his fingers. He kneels down at the end of the bed and pulls her to him.

Slowly he kisses the insides of her thighs while she writhes and moans on the bed ahead of him. He blows lightly on her glistening pussy lips sending shockwaves through her. She hears herself whimpering...begging this unknown man...too far aroused to be disgusted with herself at this moment..."lick my pussy and make me cum...please"...He continues to play with her, rubbing her pussy until she almost cums then takes his hand away. Finally after he feels she has agonized enough, puts his head between her legs and starts to lick her swollen pussy lips. She is so wet for him his tongue glides over them with ease. He can feel her getting more excited by the way she is moving, he pulls her down farther and sticks a finger in her pussy and begins to pump it in and out. He continues to expertly, madly eat her, he can tell she is about to cum. He takes his soaking wet finger from her pussy and jams it in her ass, then placing his open mouth over her clit and sucking rhythmically in time with the thrusts into her ass. She cries out begins bucking, toes pointed, back arched...she hears sounds of pleasure coming out of her she has never heard before. He continues sliding his finger in and out of her while rubbing her slick swollen button and she can't seem to stop cumming. Eventually her cries die down but this has made him so hard he pushes her back down on the bed and plunges his cock into her then begins slow deliberate forceful strokes, becoming more urgent and rough with each thrust. He pushes her head to the side and pushes it into the bed and grabs her by the neck which startles her somewhat but she is so into how he is making her feel she quickly forgets and enjoys every moment.

He places his hand across her face and holds it firmly as he continues to fuck her ever so roughly, she feels as if she might cum any second. The thought of him possessing her and holding her head so firmly only adds to the erotic feelings she is experiencing. His strong sexual voice is lulling her into oblivion, saying the nastiest things she has ever heard. He tells her "You like getting fucked by my hard cock don't you? What a nasty little slut you have turned out to be." She moans out loudly "Yes...please....don't....stop...fucking...meee," and pushes her hips into him, squeezing his cock so tightly as he pulled back for another hard thrust, as if her pussy wanted to keep it tightly inside her. As he begins to quicken his pace his cock glides across her clit eliciting a powerful electrical sensation from deep inside. She rocks her hips back and forth in time with him and reaches up, wrapping her hands around him and grabbing his ass cheeks to push him as far into her as she can.

She is panting like an animal and feels herself begin to lose control, letting go completely she moans deeply as the waves of pleasure begin to overcome her. She feels him swell and stop in mid thrust and pull completely out, then shove his cock inside her deep as he yells out, she feels the heat of his cum inside her which sends her over the edge and she shakes uncontrollably and grabs him tightly as she screams out in pleasure. Collapsing on the bed they continue to hold each other until they stop trembling and their frenzied breathing becomes normal again. He jumps up quickly and dresses as she watches the outline of his body silhouetted by the moonlight in the window, then without a word, he leaves her ravished and breathless, all she can do is inhale deeply to smell his scent again which sends a new wave of pleasure throughout her with each deep breath.

She silently wishes for him to return soon to take her again.