Mystery Man Takes Young Girl

Story Info
18-year-old girl is romanced by an unknown man.
2.1k words
4.13
76.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes, squinting against the light pouring through the window at the foot of my bed. My purple pastel curtains parted to allow the bright rays of sunshine into my room. I drew back my quilt and lay there, admiring the images given off by my glass jewelry box my daddy had given me when I was a child. I smiled as the colors danced across my ceiling. My thoughts drifted away. I imagined Billy walking through my door, smiling at me. Oh what I would give for him to embrace me. To take me in his arms and hold me close. Oh what I wouldn't give to look into his eyes. He leaned in, caressing my cheek as his lips met mine. His tongue parted my lips, meeting my own. Our tongues swirled and danced around each other, engulfed in passion. My nipples stood erect beneath my nightgown, my pussy growing wet as his hands roamed my body.

I opened my eyes, being drawn suddenly back to reality. I sighed deeply, longing for the gentle touch of another. But no, I was alone in my bedroom. A deep sigh escaped my throat.

"Great.." Twas no surprise to me that I had become aroused. He always had that affect on me. Billy Jensen was his name. He was the center of my sexual desire. When he entered my thoughts, I couldn't help but imagine him touching me. Often times, I touched myself, thinking of him. If only he knew.

I shook my head, as if shaking the thoughts from my mind. There was no way he could know. I would willingly die before revealing to him my secret.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed. My reflection in the mirror across from my bed stared back at me. It wasn't that I was unattractive. Indeed, I was very pretty. My thick blonde hair flowed freely over my shoulders, framing my oval shaped face. My deep brown eyes where somewhat of a chocolate color. My lips were full, and glistened in the sunlight as I ran my tongue over them. I rose to my feet slowly to further examine myself. A smile spread across my face as I lifted my nightgown up a bit to reveal my well toned abs. My hand made it's way to my hip, sliding it along my curves, and down to my ass. My ass was tight, and I loved to show it off.

After admiring my buttocks over my shoulder my free hand roamed freely over my tummy and under my nightgown to my chest. I fondled my right breast. Then pivoted to face the mirror again. My nipples were still hard. I lifted my nightgown up to reveal my breasts and slipped it over my head. It fell to the floor to form a pile at my feet. As I stood before my mirror wearing noting but my white bikini style cotton panties. The contoured lines of my pussy lips were visible through the moist material.

Just then, the door swung open. Standing in my doorway, was a tall man. He had broad shoulders, obviously. He wasn't what I'd call fat, but buff, rather. He was a big man. Very muscular. His sandy blonde hair was cut just above his ears. Strands were hanging in his blue eyes. Oh, his eyes. They were so deep and mesmerizing.

I gasped, reaching frantically for anything to cover my exposed body.

"Who are you? Oh my god!"

He took a step in my direction, holding a thick finger to his perfectly contoured lips signaling for me to remain silent.

"My name is..." He started to explain.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" I interrupted him, clutching my nightgown to my breast.

"An apprentice of your father...relax.."

The tone of his voice did indeed, help me to relax. It was so gentle. Could it be that he was the man that I'd be wishing for? Had he been sent to me to fulfill my every desire? Was it possible? A thousand questions ran through my mind as I stood there gawking at him. Unsure of weather to be afraid or not. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his soothing voice.

"Your father sent me up to wake you up..." He stood there blushing. "..But I see you're already awake.."

I nodded, shyly. Unsure of what to say.

"He said he had a few errands to run...and that I was supposed to see that you were ready to dine when he returned."

Again, I nodded.

"Indeed I shall be ready." I responded, "In due time."

"I was actually hoping that we could...get acquainted before your father's return..." He admitted to me, shyly, "I've seen you around. And I must admit...you've intrigued me.."

A sudden burst of boldness came over me, and I let my nightgown fall to the floor.

"Really..?" I smirked.

He stood there, somewhat shocked.

"Yes...really..." He stammered.

I made my way over to him, swaying my hips slightly as I walked. He watched me intently. My arms found their way around his neck, resting on his shoulders as we engaged. He too wrapped his arms around me, His right hand on the small of my back, his left caressing my panty clad ass. He kissed me eagerly. I couldn't believe this was really happening! At last! We paused momentarily for him to slip his black polo shirt over his head, followed by the white ribbed tank top he had been wearing under that. It was tossed aside.

I pulled him closer to me. My bare chest pressing firmly against his. Eventually we found our way to my bed. Oh, my bed, It screamed innocent! The quilt was pink, with purple patches and pastel embroidery. He laid me down, his body weight coming down on me. But I didn't mind a bit.

My legs wrapped around his body as he kissed my lips. Then my chin, and along my jawbone to my neck. I felt his warm breath on my skin. He continued his trail downward, kissing along my collar bone. I took a deep breath when his mouth made contact with my nipple. His mouth was warm and wet on my nipple as it grew ever harder beneath his lips. His fingers teased my other nipple. Rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. A moan escaped my throat. His dared to roam lower, running his fingertips along the crevice outlined by my panties.

"Should I stop..?" He asked breathily.

"God no, don't stop!" I managed to spit out between moans.

This was the response he had been hoping for. His tongue flicked against my nipple madly as he pushed the crotch of my panties aside. I spread my legs wider, allowing him better access. He ran his middle and forefinger along the entire length of my slit. My pussy wet with desire. I moaned loudly as he inserted his middle finger into my body.

"Ohh Yes!" I moaned.

His movement didn't cease. He inserted another finger. Once he had positioned himself between my legs, he slid my panties down my legs and licked around his fingers. Then his tongue met my clit. He flicked it like mad. This sent me over the edge. My body erupted into a trembling state as I orgasmed. He licked up all of my juices hungrily.

My breathing was fast, I just couldn't get over the feeling I had just experienced! Sure, I had given myself orgasms in the past, but nothing that could compare to that!

He watched her, grinning. His penis straining against his khakis.

"I can't stand the confinement." He said as he unzipped his pants. Then he quickly slipped out of them, leaving him wearing only his boxers. I could see his erection standing hard against the material, and I wanted it so badly!

"Mmm.." Was all I could manage to say. My chest rising and falling with each breath.

He slipped his boxers down to reveal his hard cock. I watched in amazement. It was by far the largest penis I had ever seen. I guess it to be about 10 and a half inches at least.

"What you think of this, baby?" He asked with a smirk.

I stared wide-eyed at his beautiful cock. It was thick, with a purplish color to it. He pumped it hard with his right hand, the vein running along the underside was clearly visible. I leaned back, as I was instructed. He held my legs apart with his own, pinning my wrists behind my head with his left hand. With his right hand, he rubbed the head of his dick against my clit teasingly. I moaned and tossed my head back against my pastel purple pillow.

"You ready for this?" He asked, as he positioned the head of his cock at the opening of my vagina.

"Oh God yes!" I managed to say.

I felt his penis enter my vagina. He pressed it in my tight hole slowly, trying to prevent me from experiencing any pain. He figured I was a virgin upon feeling how tight I was. He then instructed me to lay back, relax, and close my eyes. I did so. With one hard thrust of his hips, he forced the rest of his cock into my pussy. I closed my eyes tightly, tears forming in the corners as he forced his way through the resistance of my cherry. I winced in pain. He leaned down and kissed my eyelids one at a time, fucking me slowly. After about fifteen minutes of discomfort, I began to feel pleasure. I moaned loudly as he fucked me harder. Pulling his cock almost all the way out, then ramming it back in. I wrapped my legs around his body. Our naked bodies were sticky as the sweat formed between us. I could feel his cock throbbing deep inside me as he worked my g spot. He hit it hard with every thrust. I began to grind upward against him as he fucked me with all his might. His balls slapping against my ass as he pounded me.

"Ooh! I'm...cumming!" He grunted as he shot his hot load deep inside my body.

I felt it scalding my insides. At that point, I too reached my climax. I tightened my pussy around his throbbing member, milking the cum out of it. He gripped my bed sheets tightly as he rammed his dick in me. He kept fucking me until I had milked every drop of cum.

"God yes!!!!!" I screamed as I cummed on his cock.

Then, he withdrew from my body. A small amount of cum escaped my pussy, coating my inner thighs and sheets. I laid back, watching him. He rose to his feet, quickly dressing.

"I have a few matters to attend before your father is due home..." He stated matter of factly.

With that, he was gone. I let out a deep sigh and got up, wrinkling up my nose as I looked down at the stain left on my bed. Quickly, I stripped the linen off of my bed and carried it to the laundry room. I had to wash these before Daddy got home! Once I had the washer set, I made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I finished, I wrapped my long hair in a towel, with another towel around my body. I dried myself off and slipped into a pair of bikini style red panties with a matching bra. Then a pair of jeans that had four buttons on the front, and a blue T-shirt. My wet hair flowed over my shoulders, leaving wet marks on my back, shoulders, and chest.

I had but a split second to glance in the mirror before I heard the front door open.

"Jessica? Honey, are you awake?" Daddy's deep voice carried through the whole house.

"Yes, Daddy!" I responded as I bounded down the stairs to greet him.

I hugged him tightly.

"I met your apprentice today, he seemed rather nice.." I said with a smirk.

Daddy Quirked a brow.

"Apprentice..?" He asked, rather confused.

My eyes widened. As I thought to myself. Who was the mystery man? Would I ever see him again?? My heart sank.

"Nevermind, Daddy. Shall we dine?" I quickly changed the subject.

Daddy Nodded.

"Indeed we shall." He responded, rubbing his belly. "I'm getting rather hungry.

I put on a convincing fake smile, linking arms with him as we made our way out the door.

One thing was for sure. Compared to my mystery man, Billy Jensen was but a senior in highschool. A boy. Nothing more. And after all, who needed a boy? I had a man...