Mystery Pie Ch. 03

Story Info
Who is the source?
1k words
4.05
111.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mufdvr5
mufdvr5
45 Followers

It had been over a month since I walked in on my wife, just minutes after she had been thoroughly fucked by, and left dripping with cum from a man that I knew nothing about. I guess that I can’t say that I know “ nothing” about him. I know that he is married, and that he has a frigid wife and a mammoth dick, that he is more than happy to ravage my wife’s twat with.

Every time that I started to inquire about the identity of her “ fuck friend”, she would just get all mysterious and then change the subject. On the other hand, if I just want to talk about how he fucked her, with all of the juicy details, she was more than happy to tell me anything that I wanted to know. She would get especially turned on when we got to the part of the story where I “discovered” what she had been doing that day. I will have to admit that it was a rush when I ran my hand over her snatch, to find it a little raw and full of another man’s cum. At that moment, any feelings of anger were blown away by pure lust. That really turned her on. The only problem is that keeping him a mystery to me is turning her on as well. Anyway, that was over a month ago, and I still feel more turned on than angry.

During the course of a typical workday, I was sitting at my desk, thinking only about how to get caught up on my month-end duties, when an e-mail appeared in my inbox. It was from home.

“Why is she not at work”? I thought to myself. I opened it, and it simply read, “ I am making you a pie”. All of a sudden, the temperature of the room seemed like it got 50 degrees hotter, and my cock was about to burst out of my pants.

“ I need to get home!” I said to myself, as I shut off my computer, and snatched up my briefcase. I am not sure if my main motivation was to discover who her mystery man was, or if it was simply to get her pussy while it was still “hot”. Either way, I was out of the office in a flash, and was heading for home.

I was unbelievably aroused all of the was home, just knowing that my lovely wife was getting her brains fucked out as I made my way home to her. I decided to take a shortcut that I haven’t used for several months. That was a big mistake! The bridge that crosses a river close to home was being re-surfaced, and was down to one lane. “FUCK” I blurted, as traffic began to back up. Of all times to get stuck in traffic!

As pissed off as I was, my thoughts were still focusing on what was going on at home. Knowing how much my wife loves to fuck, and what a great fuck she is, I just knew that things were getting wild. My cock was throbbing in my pants, and my pulse was racing as traffic crawled along at a snails pace. Once I passed the bottleneck that had stolen many valuable minutes from me, I put my foot to the floor and hauled ass for home. Turning onto my street, I saw that our driveway was empty. I was too late to discover whose cum I have been licking from my wife’s pussy, but all was not lost! I knew what was waiting for me inside.

I wasted no time getting into the house, and worked my way to our bedroom. I could tell right away, by the way she was breathing, and the way that she spoke that I had just missed the grand finale. I removed my shirt and sat on the edge of the bed to remove my shoes, when she said, “ What took you so long”? Before I could answer, she pulled me back, flat on the bed and sat on my face.

As I began to lick her creamy twat, she began to rub it gently back and forth across my eager mouth. She would quiver each time that her clit would brush across my tongue, causing more hot cum to run from her. “ Eat that hot cum from my pussy”, she said in a trembling but excited voice as she humped her dripping snatch across my mouth. She was totally on fire as she took my blood engorged prick into her mouth and sucked me vigorously. She then began to grind her pussy onto my face, and with a straining voice she mumbled,” There.....is....more....deep.....inside...meeeee. I knew that she was having “the big one”. Her whole body shuddered, and it seemed that her temperature had risen many degrees as she pressed her pussy firmly to my mouth and held it there as a hot river of cum poured from her. As I licked it from her greedily, she sucked me like never before. Soon, I was feeding her a load of hot cum just as she was to me, both of us slurping and swallowing the thick white spunk. Even though I had already blown my load, I continued eating her and she kept sucking me for another ten or fifteen minutes. Having no more energy, she rolled off of me and we kissed passionately for a very long time. Her enthusiasm throughout the whole this made it one of the most erotic times that we have had, and we have had many.

I really enjoyed how turned on she was. She had no control of her burning lust, and having me lick the mystery man’s cum from her was more of a turn on for her than having him put it there. This, I know for sure. I have done and enjoyed many things at her request since we had started playing out our fantasies, but when something is unconventional or taboo, it seems to make her even that much more driven.

mufdvr5
mufdvr5
45 Followers