Mystery Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big dildo stretched her cunt and the butt plug stretched her arse and the vibrations were pushing her closer to the brink of orgasm. Pedalling manically the dildo still continued to fuck her and she let out another scream of pleasure when the saddle started to vibrate against her clit. With her bound breasts bouncing and her nipples adding prickles of pleasure to the symphony, she pedalled hard and fast, screaming with pleasure as the orgasm erupted from her tortured breasts, her newly stretched arse, her fucked pussy and her tingling clit all at once and crashed through her. She cursed and trembled and quivered as the orgasm flooded through her, ebbed and flowed away. When she opened her eyes, Trenter was standing over her.

"You've been most helpful, Miss Knowles." He said, handing her a bathrobe, "If you'd like to test more of my products, my business card is in the pocket." Lucy laughed and nodded. She'd certainly be giving him a call.

12