Mystery Woman

Story Info
A chance encounter can be decieving.
2.5k words
4.21
16k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12to8
12to8
33 Followers

There I was on Tuesday afternoon, walking through a party good store searching for some doo-dad for my wife to take to work. After asking a sleepy clerk if they had what I was looking for and getting a poor response, I started trudging up and down aisles to help myself.

I had plenty of my own stuff to do today and was irritable not being able to put my hand on what I was looking for and getting the hell out of this store, Up aisle one, looking on both sides and then down number two, again looking left and right. It was exasperating.

That is until I reached aisle five. As I turned off number four and walked around the corner to enter five, a woman stood maybe six feet from me. She was looking at something in her hand. The first thing that caught my attention was her height. In her heels she towered over me. I'm five-eleven so I figured she was probable six-two in the spikes she wore. I feigned looking for something but sneaked glances her way to view more of her. I was able to see that her hair was cut short and brown with blonde highlights, Her profile reminded me of one of my heart throbs on the TV show Scrubs, Sarah Chalke. She had a great tan and I'll bet no tan lines.

The minute I saw her face I began doing foolish things. I wanted to see more of her but I knew I should get out of the store before I did something stupid. I didn't leave though, and decided to venture up to the end of the aisle and look at her from a distance. Trying not to be too obvious I moved on to see if I could catch her in another area of the store.

I met up with the woman again in aisle eight. Attempting to appear casual, I breezed past her and waited in nine till she showed up. Two young guys were looking at something and when she arrived I used them as cover to get a good look of her. She was dressed in a hip length tan jacket, opened, and a brown skirt cut just slightly above two pretty knees. Those wonderful heels that caught my eye earlier were also brown and they made her calves pump up and stand out on her bare legs. Her attire spoke money. I left my stalking spot and walked past her but momentarily turned and looked her over again quickly. She had on a pink silk blouse that exhibited her ample breasts, I'd guess a full "B" cup.

Thinking I'd spent enough time gawking at her there, I moved on toward the next aisle, all the while telling myself to leave the store.

Believing I was entitled to one more pleasure before I left I decided to walk past her in another aisle and smile at her. At least that would make this all worth while. So down number ten I strolled, bold as hell. Seeing her standing tall and gorgeous I walked slowly up but as I got close to her she knelt down to pick something off a lower shelf and I just slipped on past her.

As I did though, I caught a whiff of her aura. It smelled of vanilla, my favorite scent. I hesitated for a moment, taking in the odor, and when I glanced at the woman she looked up at me and smiled warmly, then turned her attention to the item she was looking at.

I was struck speechless and decided to leave, less I really make a fool of myself.

Sitting in my truck I sat there not being able to get her out of my mind. I knew I should write it off as a pleasant encounter and leave, but I was anchored to the parking lot.

I wondered, "Did I miss my chance? Did I pass up an opportunity to meet this lovely woman? Fuck!"

I closed my eyes and was sitting there pushing my thumb and forefinger into my eye sockets when I heard a sound.

TAP. TAP. TAP.

"Hello." TAP. TAP.

As I turned in the direction of the sound, releasing my fingers from my eyes, my vision, still blurry from the pressure, attempted to make a shadowy figure standing at my window. The sunlight behind the head created a halo and made it difficult to make out a face. I rolled the window down and a form leaned onto the windowsill.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could give me directions? I have to get to the Turnpike."

"Holy shit." I thought, it was the woman from the store. "Holy shit. She's talking to me."

"Do you have a map I could look at?"

"Yea." I answered like a twelve year old.

"Do you mind if I get in and we can look at it together?"

"Uh, yea. Okay. Hop in." Hop in, what a funkin' jerk off.

The woman went around to the other side, opened the door and slid in the truck. Cripes she was gorgeous. She was better looking close up. I'd guess she was about forty. She was real cool.

"Do you mind if I ask you something?" she said.

"No," I responded like a dork.

"Were you stalking me in the store?"

"No, honestly, I wasn't," I responded like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar.

"Really? Well, I was flattered thinking you had your eyes on me."

"Well, to tell you the truth, I was looking at you a little," I said relieved.

"That's good, because I was looking at you hoping you would talk to me."

I couldn't believe my ears. This hot chick was telling me I should have moved on her and I didn't. Fuck!

"Would you like another chance?" she asked.

"Chance?"

"Yea. To make a pass at me."

Now reality hit me. I'm married and I know I just can't cheat on my wife. Here's a woman coming on to me and I know I can't do it. I'll never be able to live with myself. Shit she is so hot.

"I'm married," I said.

"So am I," she responded. "It's just that I'm so horny right now and when I saw you I thought you might be able to help me get some relief. Are you horny?"

"Yea,." I gulped. Fuckin' a right I'm horny.

"Okay then, how about if we put on a show for each other. We can't fuck, but we can watch each other jerk off and play with ourselves. Right?"

"You bet," I said.

"I'll start." The woman slipped out of her jacket and laid it on the back of the seat. She then turned to me and fussed with her short hair and stretched provocatively. Her hands then circled her neck, slid down her shoulders and then massaged her tits. She reached down on the side of the seat and, flipping the lever, let it fall back slightly to place her in a reclining position.

"I love playing with my titties. I love to pull them and smack them and pinch them."

I could feel my boner growing and had to shift in my seat to give it room to expand.

"I like to get fucked from behind and feel my titties flip flop all around. My hubby puts clothespins on my nipples and pulls them till I scream. That makes me come."

"Holy shit," I thought. I can't believe this babe.

"What do you want me to do, baby?"

"Play with your tits," was all I could get out of my dry mouth.

"Okay, but you have to take your cock out too, okay?

"Yea," I said.

As she unbuttoned her blouse, she arched her back and pulled the fabric from the skirt's waistband. I could hear the silk slide against the wool material. With the pink blouse stretched wide open, her brassiere and tan flesh made a striking contrast of colors. Now she slid her hands up to her bra cups and stroked around and around her fiber encased mounds. She moaned softly, lifting and pressing her breasts, treating them like her pets, talking to them.

"Do you want to come out for some air. Would you like to see the nice man? I bet he would like to touch you."

My dick felt like it would burst thru my jeans.

"Would you like me to show you my titties?" she asked me.

I gulped. "Yes, I would love to see your titties."

The bra had a very convenient front clasp and, with a twist of her thumb and forefinger of her right hand, her two "pets" were free. She pushed the cups aside and her "titties" were exposed. They were not full of body fat, bloated and round, but flat like pancakes, laying prone on her chest. Wide round circles of flesh with large, three inch diameter areolas, dark brown in color and big, rubber erasure like nipples graced the two "pets".

She slid her hands under each tit and lifted them, folding them up so that they reached her mouth where she licked and kissed each brown disc. Rolling them down again, the woman took hold of a nipple between two fingers of each hand and pulled upwards, stretching them, from her body. Her tit flesh extended like long tubes of dough and when she released them they flopped down on her body with a smacking sound.

The woman's performance so far gave me the courage to boldly speak as I was rubbing my erection thru the rough jeans fabric. I needed a release.

"Show me your pussy."

"My pussy is so wet. If I pull my panties down I will have to stick my finger inside of me to make it stop leaking."

"Please do it," I begged.

She smiled at me and, lifting her ass off the seat, pulled her skirt up to her smooth belly exposing a pink thong. It was so tiny it barely covered her slit. She daintily took hold of the side strings and slid it across her tan hips, down across her muscular thighs and calves, letting it fall to her ankles.

"Look, see how wet I am?" she pouted as she opened her legs to display her shinny vagina. The mound of her pussy was shaved except for a little triangle of brown hair and her labia was large and fleshy. She took hold of the loose flesh and pulled at it, stretching it to reveal her pink hole. It looked at me like a round mouth, beckoning me to enter. Her white fluid was beginning to leak from her.

"Take your cock out and show me what I could put in my pussy hole."

My hand were shaking as I struggled with my zipper in a sitting position. Even then I feared catching my own flesh in the jagged teeth of the metal. Finally down, I pulled out my hard cock. It pained me being so full of blood.

"Your cock is so big," she whimpered. "I don't know if it would fit in my tight little hole. Maybe I should get it ready for you."

While she squeezed and flopped a tit around with one hand she placed a finger tip on the hood of her clit and stroked it. As she rubbed and rolled it, the hidden organ emerged from it's hiding place and showed itself. It became huge in a matter of seconds and the woman started to moan. Placing her thumb against it, that same finger now approached her hole entrance and slide in right up to her knuckle. Out it came and another was added and then a third.

My hand was sliding up and down my meat without my knowledge. If it hadn't been for the jolt of cum I felt build in my scrotum I would have continued but I caught myself and slowed down my movements. The head of my cock was purple and I spit on it for lubrication as my fingers slid across the corona.

The woman now lifted her leg closest to the door, placing her high heeled shoe on the seat. This gave me a commanding view of her pussy and pumping fingers. Her long tan leg quivered as her hand gyrations shook her entire luscious body.

"Let's cum together." she hissed as her face showed the pain of an orgasm, building up.

I didn't need a lot of persuasion as I watched her go into action. She took hold of her right nipple again with her right hand and pulled her tit away from her body a good eight inches. I could see the flesh stretch, thinking it could tear. Her fingers held the nipple so tight it would make a person scream in pain, but this female seemed to need the pain.

Her fingers continued to plow into her and smacking wet sounds emitted from her vault. She began to grunt now.

"Get ready, you bastard. You want to fuck me? Let me see you shoot your load. I'm cum-m-m-m-ing. Come on!."

Now I was stroking fast and hard. Watching this woman abuse her tender body. Looking at the fantastic things she was doing to herself. Knowing this stranger was tormenting her pussy in front of me. Hearing her moans and the wet sounds of her body. Feeling my cum racing to explode...........................

"NOW YOU BITCH!", I screamed. "FUCKIN' NOW!"

My load erupted from my prick's opening and flew against the windshield. The second tremor hit the steering wheel and the third and strong finale snaked onto my pant leg.

"Oh fuck, that was great, baby." I said. I laid my head back on the headrest and closed my eyes. I couldn't believe the sights I just witnessed and the woman who gave them to me. I felt tired and kept my eyes closed. I really felt exhausted and thought I could enjoy resting for a moment. I just didn't want to fall asleep on this beautiful woman sitting beside me, but maybe just a tiny nap.

TAP. TAP. TAP.

"What the hell is that sound," I thought. Maybe she was getting dressed.

"Hello." TAP. TAP. TAP.

As I opened my eyes I felt the sunlight burn them. Everything I looked at was a shadow.

"Hello in there." TAP. TAP.

"Okay. I'm awake," I thought. This broad was starting to piss me off. One minute we're jerking off together and the next she is being a pain in the ass.

I blink my eyes and now they come into focus. I look around and see that my passenger is gone.

"Where the fuck did she go to so fast?" I thought.

TAP. TAP.

I turned my head to the left and looked at the window. The sunlight was creating a halo around the head of a woman. I rolled the window down and as she came closer to me I saw that it was the woman from the store. I couldn't figure how she got out of the truck without me knowing it.

She leaned on the doorsill and smiled.

"I was wondering if you could give me directions?" she said, then looking down, saw my hand holding my limp cock with cum smeared across my pant leg.

"Oh my!" she laughed.

12to8
12to8
33 Followers