Mystery Woman

Story Info
Samantha is seduced into a Girl on Girl by DA Cassie.
5.2k words
4.4
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Kinsey is alone in her 'Mystery Woman' book store when DA Cassie Hillman drops by unexpectedly. Samantha's a bit down after being dumped by her latest beau. Upon hearing the bad news, Cassie rushes right over thinking she has the perfect cure for cheering up her dearest, closest female friend. It's affectionately called Girl On Girl Sex. In the past, the straight Sam would never ever consent to having sex with the bisexual blonde, or any other woman for that matter. Cassie, however, thinks the current situation might just cause a change of heart for the shapely brunette.

"You know Sam, maybe it's time for a change of pace. Who knows? Perhaps something different in your life might just do you some good," Cassies whispers softly while sliding her well-built body considerably closer to Sam's also nice body, her wet lips already touching her friend's face cheek. The friend, on the other hand, isn't quite ready to play the girlie game. Sam is very straight and wants to stay that way.

"No Cassie! I like you as a friend, and I'm just not ready for us to be lovers with you. I know you like that way of life, but I'm just not ready to go both ways like you."

With that settled, it's later that night and Samantha is sitting around the closed store having a glass of wine or two with Philby, her older partner in business. So, after consuming her third glass of Merlot, Sam opens up to Philby and tells the big black man what happened earlier in the day with mutual friend Cassie. "It was real weird, Philby! I love Cassie as a close friend, but I'm just not ready for the two of us to be lovers," she tells the older man, fully expecting him to agree, but he doesn't.

"Honestly, Sam! I think you should go for it. Hey! If you can't be intimate with your real close friends, maybe they're not as close to you think," he says and as she listens, Samantha pours them each another glass of wine, all the while staring incredulously at the big black man, still not believing he disagreed with her.

"You're not serious, Philby? You think Cassie and I should make love?" she asks and sips, her head beginning to whirl and whirl as she ponders what the man is saying. "Even though we're old friends and women, you think it's perfectly okay for the two of us to have heated lesbian sex together?"

Philby sips slowly on his own wine glass, his head also spinning, but in a much clearer rotation than his ultra-sexy partner in crime solving. As it were, the big horny man is seeing beyond the two women having sex. In his mind, the two very close lady friends aren't alone in their extremely heated sex. The fact is, he's not only with them in this erotic vision, The big man is actually fucking both women in an extremely hot interracial threesome. "Sure, I do! It's no different from you and I having sex."

Sam almost laughs at this, but she doesn't. She knows it would be an insult tp her old friend. "You and I? You're kidding, right?" she asks before finishing her wine, while at the same time watching as Philby moves over to where she's sitting on the couch.

"No, Sam! I'm not kidding! The two of us having sex together isn't outside the realm of reality. Face it! If it's something we both wanted, I'm sure it could happen quite easily. It's just a matter of admitting it first, and then letting go of your feelings, and that's something you could easily do that with Cassie Hillman if you wanted."

"I could?"

"Yes, Sam! You could! But first, I'd much rather you did it with me," he says and this has her thinking. They've never sat this close together on the couch. Nor has Philby ever had his arm around her shoulder while sitting so close with the petite woman. These first things are clearly leading up to the biggest first of all. But before this can happen, Ms. Kinsey has to admit to herself that Philby's role as her father figure is about to come to a crashing end, and she learns this the instant his lips touch hers and they linger on her mouth much longer than they should.

The kiss is a long time coming, one he's wanted for a very long time, yet one that never once entered Sam's mind. After all, why would it? The man is sixty-seven years old while she's a mere thirty-two. You do the math. In some townships, Philby could be her grandfather. On this day, no one's thinking age difference or someone's grandfather. Samantha's thinking about making love with a dear old friend. Philby is thinking about fucking a woman he has absolutely no business fucking. Yet, here he is, his tongue chewing on Samantha's meaty tongue while his hand is moving under her short skirt, and along the smoothness of Sam's super smooth inner thighs. While she tastes the man's tongue, she happily parts her nice tanned legs for a man she once saw as her father, but is now seeing someone who's a far cry from that paternal role. Of course she does. Sam isn't naive or that drunk. She's well aware of what's going on between her and the older black man. Philby's fingers rubbing her dampened panties only confirms what she already knows.

She likes what she's doing with this much older man. She likes his kisses and she likes what his rubbing fingers are doing to her turned on pussy. Where does it say she can't fuck for a man who's making her feel this good and one she likes kissing? So, with that thought, Sam stops the kissing she likes and reaches down between Philby's long legs to take hold of his big hard erection.

"I want this, Philby! Can you please give it to me?" she pleads to Philby, a man who would like nothing better than giving his cock to his very dear friend.

The only thing is, he wants to be sure the much younger woman and daughter-like girl, won't regret their sex come the next morning. Then, there's his own guilt. "I want to Sam! I really do! I'm just not sure!"

At this point in time, Sam is very sure about having sex with not only Philby, but with Cassie too. Having let go of her feelings with the older black man, she now knows how she feels for the shapely blonde who loves both men and women.

That being said, Samantha Kinsey is already picturing in her mind the same very hot threesome with both Cassie and Philby. All she need to do is convince the man he wants her as much as she wants him, and to do this, how better than doing something she knows every man loves, especially when it's being performed by a woman he least expects to be in the kneeling position right in front of him while undoing the zipper to his pants. "Sam! You're not?"

"Oh, but I am, sweet Philby!" she says with his big cock now inside her hand and moving ever so slowly towards her opened mouth. "How better than this to confirm one's love for her fellow man?" Ms. Kinsey says while licking the hard head of the big black cock. "Mmmm! Oh, Philby! You have such a beautiful cock I can't wait to take it inside my mouth and suck on it just like you want me to," she says just before swallowing the entire eight inches of big black muscle.

If there was any doubt before in Philby's mind, these thoughts are long gone with each lick of Samantha's tongue and the gliding of her lips along his long hard shaft. Even as he holds onto her head with both his hands, running his fingers through her long auburn hair while fucking her face, Philby is never more certain of anything as his young protege' gives him head for the ages. One thing for sure, there'll definitely be no guilt in the morning, at least not for the older black man. So, with all systems on go, Philby doesn't hold back when it comes to releasing all of his pent-up sexual tensions. His cum fires out in rapid bursts, filling Samantha's mouth, her throat, and possibly her whole Goddamn belly. What's left splatters all over her face and then some.

Right after, she falls against the man in total exhaustion. "Whew! That's the first time I've ever done that with any man. I hope you're happy, Philby. I know for sure I am. Please say we're still friends," she says as he helps hers up off the floor. Not only does he confirm their lasting friendship, the big man picks her up and carries the petite Ms. Kinsey up to his bedroom behind the store office. Once there, Philby lays the quite petite Samantha down onto his king bed.

"What I'd like right now, young lady, is to fuck you, if I may be so blunt. In fact, while I'm fucking you, I'd like you to be equally blunt in dialogue and with your actions."

Samantha grins slyly. She knows he means dirty talk, and she happily agrees. "Sure, Philby! If this is how you want be to be, I can be as dirty as any girl. Come and fuck me, baby! I want your cock and I want you fucking me with it!"

So, with Samantha Kinsey now naked and on her back, legs open, big man Philby wastes little time in getting his big cock between those tanned shapely legs and into tiny Samantha's juicy pink cunt. "Very nice, young lady! You feel so very fucking nice! I've been wanting to fuck you for a very long time now. I'm so glad we've come to this agreement. My cock has never been happier inside any woman's cunt. For certain, no black woman has ever made me happier than you, sweet Sam. Please say you'll continue to fuck for me even after today."

So, with his big black cock slithering in and out of her juicy white pussy, Samantha lifts her tanned legs up over Philby's back and she tightens them, much the same her tasty cunt tightens around his pulsating hard dick. "Mmm, Philby! I most certainly will fuck for you forever and always," she says while moving her over body in and out to his thrusting cock. "I might even fuck for you while I'm eating Cassie's pussy. Would you like that too, Philby baby? Would you like having the two hot pussy lickers together? Just imagine, my big black man? You get to fuck the two white hotties at the same time? I know you want that, baby?"

Of course he does. All black men love fucking white women. Philby will be no different later that night when Cassie Hillman drops by after work around seven o'clock. The shapely DA isn't prepared for what she finds after walking through the unlocked door and finding no one tending the front of the bookstore. "Sam! Where are you?" she calls out a second time, only to have Samantha call out from Philby's bedroom.

"I'm in here, Cassie! Come on in! We're waiting for you!"

Once the cute blonde pushes the open door and looks inside at the bed, she sees a long awaited, very pleasant sight. Clad in see-through baby doll pajamas, Samantha Kinsey looks about as hot as any thirty-two year old woman can look when wearing so sexy an outfit. For the thirty-seven year old nicely shaped blonde DA, it's more than a very welcome sight. To the lady who loves going both ways, it's somewhat of a dream come true to see her very dearest friend clearly offering her also fine body for the same pleasure she herself is offering.

"Oh, Sam!" Cassie sighs in disbelief. "Are you for real? You're not just teasing me?"

Sam is more than real for some heated female action, and to show this, she gives a teasing smile to the tasty blonde. "You draw whatever you like out of this, sweet Cassie. If you think I look sexy, then come and show me how much you like me."

Enough said. The highly turned on Cassie doesn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Her skirt, blouse, and bra are gone even before she can pounce onto the bed and the inviting, teasing Sam. Once there, their lips come together and their hands go right to work removing panties and fingering juicy hot pussies and big bare tits. "God, I want this!" Cassie cries out as she roughly manhandles the other woman, her fingers delving deeply inside Sam's pussy while her mouth and tongue literally assault her friend's mouth. "Mmmm, ohhh, mmm! I love you sweet Sammie! Please say we're only just beginning! Please tell me you want me again and again. You know I want and love you so much!"

Sammie can only agree, for she too is just as aroused as her new lady lover. "Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! I want you too, sweet Cassie!" she says and the two heated ladies kiss with opened mouths and piercing tongues, their on-fire bodies humping the air as they move to and fro with each other's hot body.

Before long, the heated kissing has their bodies moving so wildly that Cassie is now on top of Sammie with their burning cunts rubbing wildly as they kiss. While exciting for them, it's even more exciting to watch, especially if you're a man standing in the doorway to the back bedroom. Philby can only drool in wild and lurid anticipation as he witnesses the two ladies in the throes of heated passion.

The fucking of Samantha Kinsey was a lifetime high for him. He thought there was nothing better for him in his life. He's thinking differently now. The movements of Cassie's fine bare ass has made this so. He will fuck her too, but he must be a gentleman about their seduction. He must wait for the ladies to conclude their girl on girl passion. This appears to be close given Cassie has changed position and is now in the proverbial sixty-nine with the blonde on top of the auburn-haired beauty. So, as Philby moves from the doorway to the foot of the bed, he sees the shapely naked blonde before him, her soft rounded ass in perfect position right over Samantha's face and licking tongue. His partner in business sees the big black man, but says nothing to her partner in sex. Then again, why would Sam warn the shapely Cassie of her pending fuck? Surely, she wants the big man joining their sex party. It's already hot. There's no reason not to make it even hotter by having both lovers at the same time?

So, with Samantha's tongue and lips taking real good care of Cassie's on-fire pussy, her eyes watch Philby's every move. What she sees just over her head is the black man reaching for and grabbing hold of the tiny blonde's meaty hips. Shocked by this move, the white woman lifts her face from Sam's pussy. After turning her head, she sees the big black man holding her soft white ass with one hand and his big black cock with the other. "Well, well! What have we here?" she asks while moving her ass slightly back, a move that more than says what the little lady wants with the big man.

Philby, of course, knows a real good thing when he sees it. "What we have here little blondie is what you've been waiting for all your sheltered life," he says just before sending his big black one right between Cassies ass cheeks and into her sloshing wet pussy. At which point, the little blonde moves her ass to his cock while at the same time moving her mouth to Samantha's waiting hot pussy. With that, the little brunette can only exult in the sheer ecstasy of having another lady lick a pussy that loves being licked by either man or woman. Samantha Kinsey doesn't care who excites her body as long as it takes her down the same hot road to orgasmic ecstasy.

As for Philby, he loves fucking women of all ages, size and color. Them being young and white at the same time, only make it as good as it gets. So, once his first fuck of Cassie is fulfilled, the big man doesn't stop there. Oh, no! There's much more steam in the engine for even more of Ms. Hillman, then Ms. Kinsey as the two ladies lay with pussies rubbing and mouths tongue-kissing. This new position for the ladies affords Philby the luxury of easy access to both pussies even as they rub and kiss. All he has to do is hold Cassie's hips while his cock slithers between her ass cheeks. Then, with a simple shifting of her body upward, he guides his big hard one right into the waiting pussy of Sammie on the bottom. It's a win-win for all as the two ladies will attest.

"Oh, Philby! Your cock feels so nice!" Sammie says and Cassie agrees wholeheartedly.

"I'll say, Philby baby! You can fuck me anytime you want!"

And so the big man does, driving his big black cock deep inside the tiny white woman's pink and juicy pussy. The blonde returns his fast thrusts by humping her petite body to Samantha's petite body, their hot cunts meshing together as they rub and kiss and hump and moan in high exalted pleasure. It's a fuck for the ages with both women loving every second. Neither one wants to stop, but they must. You see, standing in the open doorway to the back room is Chief Connors. He came to the bookstore earlier, and when he finds no one in the front of the store, he suspects trouble and comes looking for the owners. Fearing the worst, he finds the best.

For a single man without a woman in his life, it appears that the Chief has struck both gold and oil with his erotic find. Not one, but both his sexual fantasies are engaged in sexual acts too good to be true. Chief Connors just can't believe his good fortune as he watches Philby stand up and look his way. What the black man sees is the other man holding out a big white cock, one equal in size to the big black log he just had inside the pussy of DA Hillman. At this point, Philby smiles broadly. The older man knows now that the games will continue even if he, himself, must be relegated to a temporary spectator.

By doing what he did with these much younger women, the sixty-seven year old black man has reached the climax of his endurance. Having unprecedented sex with not one, but two extraordinary beautiful white ladies will do that to any man, and Philby is no different despite the extra large size of his fucking manhood. So, as one man sits down to rest his exhausted body, another man, one younger, but just as horny, will take his place at the forefront to ecstasy.

With the turn of her blonde-haired head, DA Hillman is first to see the Chief of Police moving her way. No longer caring whose cock she gets, Cassie smiles broadly at the Chief. "Well, hello, Chief Connors! Looks like you're arriving just in time!" she tells the man whose big hard dick she happily welcomes if he's so inclined, but much to her chagrin, the fifty year old cop has no interest in the older woman's pussy.

"You're very nice, Ms. Hillman, but I'd much rather do it with Snoopy if you don't mind," he says while assisting Ms. Hillman up off the bed.

"Sure, Chief! If that's what you want!" the cutesy blonde says, but not before leaving the Chief with a parting lips on lips kiss, a real wet one that sends just the right message. A moment later, Cassie Hillman's wet lips not only kiss and tell, they start to suck on Philby's big black cock, bringing an abrupt end to the big man's respite. His eyes fly open and his dick snaps to attention the exact second her velvety tongue touches the head of his cock. In a too-good-to-be-true moment, Philby does what any virile man would do in that joyous situation: he grasps the young girl's head with both his hands, then literally fucks her face with a vengeance.

So, while Philby's cock flagrantly assaults Cassie's face and mouth, the Chief sees what he perceive as pure Heaven in the spread open legs of Ms. Samantha Kinsey. "Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!" he says while placing both his hands on the smooth inner thighs of the petite bookstore owner. "I've been dreaming about this ever since we met, Snoopy, but I never thought I stood a chance."

Samantha, of course, isn't the least bit disappointed in the prospect of fucking for the local Police Chief. Sam not only likes Chief Connors as a close friend, she's as horny as she's ever been, and a big cock right now would more than fill her main sexual needs.

"I want this!" Samantha says emphatically. "I shouldn't Chief Connors, but I do! I want your dick as badly as I've ever wanted any dick! Do you understand this?"

"Of course I do!" the Chief tells the absolute truth. "And I want you too, Snoopy!"

A moment later, Samantha has what she wants inside her hand, jerking on his dick while he fingers her wet eager pussy. "Talk to me, baby!" Chief Connors says while rubbing her swollen clit and cunt lips. "Tell me what you want!" he asks, hoping to get the dirty talk he wants from young Sam.

12