Mystic Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggled in the hurricane, allowing the wind and rain to play with her. Molly had become an exhibitionist at the window, naked, showing, allowing the storm's lighting to voyeur her into the night. Each bolt of lighting felt like a flash from a camera recording her enjoyment. She moaned with this thought, wanting this excitement to continue, to never end.

He was behind her again. She felt something throbbing, large, pushing up her back. His body came into contact with her ass and she felt his skin. Pushing her ass in his direction, she could feel his erection. His arms moved around her body and to her front. One hand moved up to play with her breast, the other moved down to join the wind between her legs. Moving her legs apart she let both the storm and Nathan play with her.

His erection was sliding down her ass and found its way between her legs. Molly bent over slightly, thrust her hips back in his direction, and spread her legs, opening herself to him. Exploring, his member found her opening and slowly started to slide inside her, opening her to both Nathan and the storm. Pushing back, she tried to move him deeper. She wanted him, she needed to have him inside her.

He slid in further. His cock was thick and felt like it was splitting her apart as he slipped steadily deeper. All she could think about was getting more of him. Molly felt his balls slapping against her thigh and knew he could go no further.

Returning one hand to her nipple and the other to her clit, he started to move in and out of her. Sliding slowly at first, and then picking up speed, while the storm continued to pound away at her naked body. It felt like there were two men making love to her as she hung from the cords, with one lover in front, the other in the rear. This excited her.

The wind started to whip up more. His one hand moved from her breast, up to her lips, and then returning to her breast. The other hand remained firmly between her legs, having pulled her clit out from under its hiding place. His cock, now wet from both the storm and from her, slid easily, deep into her sex and then out, before being thrust quickly, deeply, back inside her. Two naked bodies, moving, clutched in pleasure, swinging in the storm.

Molly came first, and he wanted it that way. He felt her body tense, as the orgasm rippled across her body. She hung in the storm quivering. He felt her coming and then allowed himself to come as he thrust deep inside her, stopping, letting his desire now consume his own body.

They both came to rest, locked together as the storm beat against their bodies. Little by little, he started to slide out from her body. She did not want him to leave and tried to hold him inside. Molly could not stop his exit and felt somewhat empty as he slowly withdrew from her. Her own orgasm was all that remained, as it moved about over her skin, satisfying her body.

The storm teased her. Hanging in the doorway, the storm enjoyed her body. She was too exhausted to fight anyone or anything. The wind and the rain played with her, as she remained suspended from the cords, moaning. Finally the cords slowly untied themselves, allowing her nude body to gradually drop to the floor.

Her heart was still beating madly as she felt her tired, naked, wet body lifted and carried to the bed. He placed her nude, wet, upon the sheets and pulled a single blanket up to her waist. Bending over her, he placed a kiss on her lips and vanished.

Molly fell into a deep sleep while the storm continued to rage outside. She slept as the storm called out her name to return.

*** *** *** ***

The morning brought a very different day. The storm had passed and the sun shone brilliantly in the sky. Molly was sitting at the breakfast table reading her book when Becky approached her.

"He came to you last night, didn't he?" Becky asked.

"Who came to me?"

"You know who – Nathan!"

Molly stopped reading, closed the book and looked up and said. "Yes."

"How was he?"

Molly did not say anything, but looked deep into Becky's eyes.

"He came to me ten years back during a storm like this, and it was an incredible experience that I never told my husband about. Who would believe you made love to a ghost?"

Molly only returned a knowing smile.

Becky understood the look. "I'll leave you with your thoughts for now." Becky turned and walked away.

Molly, still smiling, looked down at the table. She lifted her hand, turned it over and opened her fingers. Gripped in her hand was the red bandana. It was the same bandana he held in his hand the night before. It was the same bandana removed from her mouth when she awoke. Molly raised it to her lips and took in the aroma. "This was him!" Talking to herself. "I'll never wash this. This piece of cloth and my memories are all that remain."

12