Mystic Masters Pt. 02: Integration

Story Info
Ava is taken to an Integration Facility.
1.7k words
4.37
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers

I woke up on a cot in a small, empty room. My head was throbbing, and I vaguely remembered being tackled to the floor by one of the Mystics with pointy ears. I had tried to run, I barely made it a few steps before they caught me and pinned me to the ground. Then I had felt a prick on the back of my neck before passing out. They must have drugged me.

I slowly sat up and looked around; there were no windows and no door that I could see. The only other things in the room were a toilet and a small sink. I was suddenly aware of my uncomfortably full bladder, and I made use of the toilet. I was washing my hands when a section of the wall swung out, and a very tall woman walked in accompanied by a man not even half her height.

She smiled warmly at me, "Hello there, how's your head? I heard you took quite a tumble."

I said nothing, just stared at her in shock.

"My name's Magnolia, and this is Gadrook. We're here to help get you trained so you can be integrated into society again. Your mom told us that you've lived your whole life in that underground bunker, there's so much to teach you but first, we need to get you some new clothes. Gadrook here is going to take your measurements, and then we will get you something to eat."

"My mom is here? Can I see her?" My heart was beating rapidly.

Magnolia's smile dulled for a moment, "I'm afraid not, she is not currently in this facility. She was having a hard time adjusting so she traveled to a different integration center that is better equipped to help her. But if you both do well, sometime in the future, we may be able to work something out."

My face fell and I sat heavily on the cot. I had been hopeful that she was okay, and I was relieved that she was, but I wanted to see her and ask her what happened. I didn't trust the Mystics, even though they were being nice, something seemed off. I decided that until they let me see my mom, I wasn't going to do anything they wanted me to.

Gadrook motioned for me to stand, but I stayed seated. He grumbled and turned to Magnolia. "Gadrook needs you standing while he takes your measurements, please stand up Ava."

How did she know my name? My mom must have told her, or been forced to. I stared at the wall in defiance. I heard a sigh and then they both exited the room. I sat staring at the wall until my eyelids started drooping. I had just woken up, I shouldn't be tired yet. What was going on? I had to stay awake, I stood up and started pacing. A moment later, the same section of wall from before opened, and the pointy-eared man who had tackled me before entered. He looked startled to see me awake, and I took advantage of his surprise, shoving past him and running out the door. He shouted and once again, within a few seconds, he caught me.

This time he threw me over his shoulder and started walking back down the hallway. I squirmed, my arms were trapped under my torso and I couldn't get them free. I tried kicking him, but one of his arms was wrapped around my legs just below my knees. I tried to pay attention to where we were going. The halls all looked the same, and I was never very good with directions.

I heard voices up ahead, and then I was put down roughly. I looked around, trying to get my bearings. The room he had taken me to was at least 3 times the size of the room I awoke in. There was no furniture, only hooks in the floor, ceiling, and walls. Another pointy-eared man entered the room, they looked nearly identical, with blond hair and green eyes. Only the first one had hair to his waist, while the other's was cut shorter. They were well-muscled, and actually quite attractive.

The newcomer with short hair said something to my captive in a strange language, and then handed him a set of chains. They started towards me and I panicked, attempting to kick the short-haired one in a very sensitive area. He caught my foot and buckled a leather cuff around my ankle, he then attached a chain and looped it through one of the hooks on the floor. My long-haired captor was doing the same to my hands, fastening them to the hooks in the ceiling. They were much stronger than me, and were soon done; my arms and legs were spread wide open, and I could move no more than an inch in any direction. The short-haired one said something to the other, clapping him on the back, and they both laughed. I struggled against the chains, trying to break free. As the two men left, Gadrook entered with Magnolia following close behind.

"Since you refuse to cooperate, we have no choice but to make you comply. Hopefully you this will teach you a lesson." Magnolia pulled out a pair of scissors and started to cut off my pants.

"Hey! You can't do that, you have no right to destroy my clothes!" I yelled.

She stood up, having removed my pants entirely, "On the contrary, as a human, you are the property of this integration facility, and we need to take your measurements before we start your training. The more you struggle, the stricter we will be. Now hold still while I remove your shirt, I don't want to cut you."

I couldn't believe it! I knew there was something going on, Mystics were still enslaving humans, which meant they were probably lying about my mom. Tears pricked my eyes as I realized that she was most likely dead.

Magnolia tsked when she saw my handmade bra, it was just a piece of cloth knotted tightly around my breasts. By the time I was old enough to need one, the few that the other women had, were all worn to pieces. Some of the women stopped wearing anything under their shirts, but I had such large breasts that I needed some kind of support, and this was the best I had come up with.

"You poor dear, that can't be comfortable. Not to worry though, we will have you in proper undergarments soon." and with that, she snipped off my simple bra and ragged underwear.

I was now fully naked, and I shivered under her hungry gaze. She was staring at me like I was the most delicious thing she had ever seen. Gadrook grunted, and Magnolia shook herself and gathered the pile of rags that were once my clothing, and walked out. I stared after her, bewildered by her strange behavior. I hadn't noticed Gadrook coming closer, so when he wrapped a measuring tape around my ankle, I yelped.

He looked up, grumbling to himself, and continued to measure my foot and calf. He took his time, being very thorough. When he was finished with my lower leg, he moved on to my thigh. Though his hands looked rough, he was very gentle, taking great care not to touch too much of me. My breathing grew ragged as he moved up my leg, closer and closer to the tender vee between my thighs. His last measurement on my leg nearly touched it, and I held my breath, waiting to see where he would measure next. He surprised me by moving his tape measure to my hips, and then on to my waist. It was hard not to squirm when he started to measure closer to my breasts. He was standing on his tip-toes at this point, and I was hopeful that he would be too short to reach them, but just then the short-haired man from before came in with a step stool.

Gadrook took the stool and climbed to the top, which put his face level with my collarbone. He grunted at the man and gestured to my chest. Seeming to understand, he walked behind me,

I tensed, waiting for him to do something, and jumped in surprise when he started talking to me,

"Hello darling, my name's Lare, you'll have to excuse Gadrook, he's not much of a talker, but I figured we better become acquainted. I'm told your name is Ava, in my language ava means starlight, a suiting name for you I think.

I was incredulous, was he flirting with me?

Gadrook grunted, again gesturing at my chest, and Lare sighed, "Better get on with it, my apologies for this in advance."

I tried to twist around and see what he was talking about, but I didn't have to, he reached over my shoulders, and gently cupped my breasts, lifting them up as high as they would go. I gasped, his palms scraped against my sensitive nipples, and they hardened. Gadrook continued to measure directly under my breasts, he grunted again, and Lare gently let my breasts fall back into place. Gadrook efficiently measured around my entire chest in several places, then moving on the measure around each breast individually. I gasped in pain when he flicked one of my nipples and then proceeded to measure it. He repeated the process with the other nipple and then moved on to my neck.

Lare had walked around in front of me again, and grinned at my expression. "I forgot how expressive wild humans can be, I must say it's quite lovely. It almost makes me regret training you like the others." He looked thoughtful for a moment and then smiled at me, "Maybe I can find someone who wants an untrained human, I'll just need to check..." his voice trailed off as he walked out the door and down the hallway.

Gadrook finished up his last measurements of my head and then he picked up the step stool and walked out as well. I was left alone with nothing but my thoughts for company. I looked around, hoping for something to help me get free but there was nothing that might be helpful in the slightest. I tried to shift position, but the chains were still preventing me from wiggling around too much. It looked like I was going to be stuck here until someone let me out. And given who my captors were, that seemed unlikely.

VreenaV
VreenaV
53 Followers