Mystic Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, sweetie, look all you want. See how they're all pushed together? So heavy and round. This heat is making them sweat where their big, soft, curves mash together. They're all wet down in there. Imagine how hot and steamy it would feel to be pressed between them. Imagine how your face would nestle right down in there, my big soft tits all around you."

It was so sweltering that I could feel myself perspiring as she said it. But it wasn't the temperature in the house that was making my crotch so hot and humid. I couldn't help but think about how slick and fragrant that lovely valley of flesh must be, and the thought made me wet.

"There's nothing wrong with looking at them. They're perfect, aren't they? You stare at them just like all the boys do, because you love my big jugs. You want to lick all over them. And that's okay, I understand."

Teresa brought her hands up to my shoulders. I flinched at her touch, the sensation electric, but I didn't look away from her chest. I couldn't look away from her chest. I was so aroused that time slowed down. It was like I was dazed then, unable to do anything but stand there creaming my panties at the sight of her fantastic rack.

"I enjoy it when I'm with someone who really loves them. It's all right Nancy. In fact, I'll even let you see how they feel, see how they taste. All you have to do is just let go and let Teresa be the boss," she told me as her hands glided softly across my shoulders and up the back of my neck.

Her hands gently pulled my head down and I found myself moving closer to that shadowed cleft between the swollen curves of her soft, feminine perfection. It was so wrong, she was the woman who stole my job, but try as I might, I couldn't think about anything other than how aroused she made me.

"Just relax, Nancy. You want this. You need this."

She pulled my face down to her chest and I didn't resist her one bit. My pussy was on fire and my brain had hopped a midnight train to Georgia. The only thing left in my head was the perfect sight of those incredible tits. How wonderful would they feel and taste?

"Relax," she made the word sound like an aroused exhalation. It was so hard to think. I made no effort to resist when she pulled my face down into her tits.

My face pressed into her cleavage and my pussy shivered as that creamy soft flesh molded around me. I was overcome by the intense womanly scent of her sweaty breasts. It felt like heaven must feel.

"Let me take control, Nancy. You'll love how you'll feel. Just relax."

I was already in some sort of altered state then. My thoughts grew fuzzy as my pussy grew wet. The warm, pillow-soft embrace of her tits was smothering my will. I knew it was wrong, the boobs in my face were Teresa's and it was wrong but it was so hot.

What happened after that was all a blur to me. Teresa spoke softly to me the whole time, and I nodded when she wanted me to. I think I may have even moaned the word yes a few times. It was all a fantastic blur.

"You hear only me."

"I hear only you," I said. I was so intensely aroused, so hot and relaxed that I only barely even heard my voice.

"You see only me."

"I see only you."

She asked me more things, and I answered and answered as she required, until something happened. She wanted something, and though I wanted to agree I just couldn't. At that point, thinking about anything but her was almost impossible, so it must have been something related to her.

"You . . ." I said, the word trailing off, and I felt something then, something that brought me back. She wanted me to say something more, something wrong. Whatever she was doing, she'd pushed too far, too fast, and the relaxed, compliant fog I drifted in thinned.

"Ooh, you're a strong one. Still fighting it. Don't try to fight, sweetie. You can't resist my beautiful breasts. Now listen again, my words are your thoughts, repeat them to me. You will obey."

Her voice was there, but I was too out of it to really put together what was happening. I had a vague sense that hot, sexy Teresa was telling me something important, something so very important that I had to repeat it.

"I will obey."

I will obey? Why was I agreeing to that? As I got closer to the surface, I became more aware of my arousal again. My crotch dripped with the liquid expression of my lust. The fog thickened again, my body told my mind to take a break and let the sexy lady do whatever she wanted.

"I am in control," she said.

"You . . . are in control."

It was happening again, my mind managed to hang on enough to recoil at my words. Teresa in control? Of me? She wasn't in control, she might have my job but she didn't get to tell me what to do just because she was beautiful. It was something about this tenuous glimmer of a thought that finally let me fight her power.

"I am your mistress," she said, and I felt her waiting, waiting for me to say it.

"You are . . . " I said, and glimmer of resistance grew brighter, until it burned away the arousing fog altogether.

I blinked, and my sight returned. I was looking right at Teresa, and found myself wondering what had just happened. Had I daydreamed rubbing my face in her boobs and telling her that I would obey her? If not, what the hell was wrong with me? I was worse than the men at W&W, I'd actually gone into some kind of trance at the chance to worship her breasts.

Shaking the cotton from my head, I blinked my eyes at her and she seemed to realize for the first time that something was up. Her hand came up, but I jerked back before she could pull me back into those incredible tits.

"Where are you going?"

Where was I going? I was going away, to anywhere else. I had to put distance between us. I backed towards the door, watching her as she got herself dressed. Nothing made sense; I couldn't process the half-memories of what I'd just done.

"I . . . I need to go," I said.

"But sweetie, we were just starting to have fun," she called after me as I turned at the door, and then I heard her laugh behind me as I left the house and stepped out into the summer heat.

As hot as it was in the sun, I couldn't shake the heat that seemed trapped inside me. My pussy remained swollen and needy with my arousal, and my thoughts seemed to be mired in a steamy fog of confusion.

On autopilot I got into my car and drove away, not to the office but home. The farther I got from her, the more it all seemed like some perverse fantasy. Surely I hadn't actually just had those gorgeous tits in my face. Those big and soft and sweaty and divinely female curves, pressed around my face.

Somehow I stumbled inside my house and closed the door behind me before my hand was in my pants. At least I made it far enough that the neighbors didn't see me masturbating to the strange, dream-like images of Teresa in my head.

Working myself toward orgasm seemed to make the memories clearer, and I found myself remembering how I'd stared at her blankly, agreeing with her when she told me that I would obey. The feeling of helpless, submissive lust and passive, willing agreement I'd had in the hot house with her returned, and I came to the taste of the words "I will obey" that still lingered in my mouth.

Over and over again I got myself off as I thought about her breasts, but even more I thought about how it had felt when I was drifting and she was instructing me. Telling me things, making me want things, making me say things, things I didn't even remember. Laying in bed I rubbed myself raw and remembering my robotic agreement made me cum every time.

I slept in fits and starts that lasted only long enough to dream of her, awakening to find my hand already back at work between my legs as if of its own volition.

**********

Somehow the next morning I couldn't resist going to her. I was a wreck and the idea of being in the same room with her again scared me, but I needed to see her. I found myself standing in the door to her office with some level of trepidation as I approached her.

"I-I don't know what happened yesterday," I said from the doorway.

I struggled, and failed, to keep from glancing down at her chest. My eyes locked on her cleavage, and my heart flip-flopped in my chest. My needy sex sent a tingle of arousal up my spine that I couldn't ignore. Teresa smiled at the sight of my discombobulated state.

"Nancy. Come in, and close the door behind you."

I stepped inside and did as she desired. I will obey, I heard myself telling her the day before in that flat voice. My breathing grew faster and I felt my pussy warm to the memory.

"I-I was saying, I don't know what happened yesterday."

"Is that right?"

"I mean, I . . . well, I . . ." I stammered.

"Something happened yesterday at the house. You came to bitch me out, and things didn't go exactly as you planned, did they?"

"Well, no."

"If I remember right you ended up falling for my tits, didn't you?"

"I don't . . . I mean, that was . . ." I still couldn't seem to speak.

The whole time I was standing there my eyes never once left her breasts. I wasn't even trying to hide it, I just stood there like a moron, staring at her tits.

"Don't worry, Nancy. I know things are a little confusing right now. It will all become clearer to you as we go," Teresa said as she stood.

She moved around from her desk and leaned against its corner, facing me with a smile.

"Teresa. I . . ." I started.

"Don't talk now, just listen. It's time to finish what we started yesterday."

She stepped forward, closing the distance between us and I retreated. She followed me, until I was backed up to the door. I hated myself, but I wanted her so much that I didn't want to get away. I didn't turn and open the door. I didn't try to push her away as she moved in so close to me that I could smell her perfume.

Her voice dropped to a sultry whisper, "You surprised me, you know. The men put up so little resistance. You're not just cute, you're a challenge and that just makes you an even tastier prize, a prize I need to earn."

Hearing Teresa talk about me like an award-winning cow at the fair made me proud. I was special, and she wanted me. I stared down into her luscious cleavage and I marveled at the sight.

Her luscious breasts filled me with a hopeless fascination--how could I resist what I felt? How could I ignore the echoes of all the orgasms I'd had the night before, remembering my submission in that hot house?

Teresa was manipulating me, toying with my mind, I was sure of it . . . and yet, the knowledge only turned me on more. She was so beautiful, so sexy--how could I hate her for what she was doing? I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anything, and I realized that nothing else mattered to me.

To hell with my promotion, I'd been wrong to question how Teresa used her assets. She wasn't some busty bimbo, she was a wolf among the sheep, taking what she deserved. It was her right, her destiny, as surely as mine was to fall before her.

She didn't rush the moment, her hand moved slowly up to grasp my head, and with a gentle pressure she pulled me down. Ever farther down, until my nose pressed into that sacrosanct cleft of feminine perfection. I gasped at the smooth warmth of them on my face and I drank in the smell of her body.

"Let yourself fall into my mystic valley. Listen to my voice and let your mind float free."

Standing there with my face buried in her breasts, I did just that. Soft and warm and smelling her sweet scent, I fell and I floated as she told me things, important things.

At some point she turned us both around and sat down on the couch along the wall, guiding me to my knees in front of her so that I could still rest my face in her breasts. I drifted there for a long time, and it felt like heaven.

It's hard to explain, I was there, but I wasn't. When she ordered me to straighten up and open my eyes, I did it, and but it wasn't me doing it, I was just an extension of her. She needed me to do it, and I wanted to please her. My eyes saw her, but my mind floated in an aroused fog that didn't let me worry about the predatory glint in her beautiful eyes.

"You hear only me."

"I hear only you."

"You see only me."

"I see only you."

As I drifted, I realized that she was changing me. Teresa was narrowing my view of the world to only contain her, so that she was the one and only source of direction. She was brainwashing me with her incredible breasts, and I didn't want her to stop.

"You want only me."

"I want only you," I said, and my wet pussy throbbed in agreement with my flat voice.

She was remaking me, bending me to her will, folding me into a neat little package of lust and obedience.

"You obey only me."

"I obey only you."

"I am in control."

"You are in control."

It should have been terrifying, but it wasn't. She was right, I wanted her. I wanted to obey her. I needed to be hers.

"You are my slave."

"I am your slave."

"I am your mistress."

"You are . . . my mistress."

It felt wonderful when she smiled at me, even in my dazed fog, I was happy that I'd made her proud. I wanted to please her already then. Even in half-awareness, I marveled at the sight of her big boobs spilling free as she lifted her shirt.

"Good girl. Now I'm going to let you suck, and you're going to feel so good. Sucking on my tits, on your mistress's beautiful tits, is going to make you so aroused that you're going to play with yourself until you cum for me."

She lifted her breast to me, a sacred offering that I leaned forward to receive.

"When you cum, you're going to feel the slippery wet resistance draining from your entranced mind right out of your obedient pussy. Every time you cum, my power will grow stronger as your juicy resistance gushes into your pretty little slit."

My mouth closed over her already-swollen nipple and I sucked, my hand working between my legs as I felt the most intense sensation of adoration wash over me. Her breast was perfect, and my arousal surged as I suckled and basked in the feeling of giving myself to her in worship.

When I came, I felt my resistance draining out of my body, onto my swirling, sliding fingers, and I loved that too. She pulled her breast from my mouth, and watched as I gasped for breath.

"Good girl, but now the other one is jealous," she said with a giggle, and then she brought her other tit to my mouth.

From the moment I latched on, the heat built inside me with breathtaking speed. I don't think it took more than thirty seconds before I was cumming on my fingers for her again.

"Now rest for a moment sweetie. You're doing so very well, I'm really happy that you're mine now. Just a little more work, and then you get to wake up to your new life. Now repeat for me please. You obey only me."

"I obey only you."

"I am your mistress."

"You are my mistress."

She continued her reinforcement for a while, and in my post-orgasmic fog I hoped I was doing what she wanted. If mistress wanted me changed, I wanted to change for her. She was all that mattered.

Mistress told me that I was going to wake up and do things for her. I needed to do things for her; that was my purpose, to please her. Then she said something, and I awoke.

"How do you feel, Nancy."

"Good, mistress," I said, and the word had meaning to me. She was my mistress, the source of all direction and joy. Teresa was my mistress; she was the center of my universe.

She smiled at my response, and when she leaned forward and kissed me it was so wonderful that I nearly came. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I felt completely open to her, I was hers to do with as she pleased and everything about it felt hot and sexy and right.

When she took off her panties and lay back on the couch I didn't need any prompting. I knelt between her legs and buried my tongue in her. Her pussy was delicious and pleasing her was a privilege. Kneeling there between her legs I returned the favor she'd given me, bringing her to climax more than once myself before she gently pushed me away.

Once her breathing calmed down she kissed me again. Then she pushed my face down and she pressed her breasts around me. I sniffed and licked at their pendulous perfection, and she let me suck at them until I came again.

I remained on my knees as she got dressed and tidied herself up.

"I should have done this a long time ago. Get up, sweetie, come to me," she said.

I lifted up, and she pulled me into another kiss.

"You are precious, aren't you? I think you're going to be spending a lot of time with me. Would you like that?"

"Yes mistress," I murmured.

She smiled and then kissed me again, this time whispering into my ear, "Even though I'm going to drain all the resistance out of you with my boobs? Until you'll never, ever, ever want to do anything but love me and be my slave?"

Teresa was so soft and warm against me. She wasn't just beautiful, she was perfect and I wanted more than anything to show her how much I loved her by drooling my slippery hot resistance all over myself.

"Oh yes, mistress."

"That's a good girl. Now go get some work done. Be back here, in my office, at quarter after six," she said, patting me on the bottom for emphasis before giving me another lingering kiss.

Her words resonated in me though, and I knew I'd do whatever she wanted.

"Yes, mistress."

**********

I'm not sure how I made it through the rest of the day. I couldn't remember whether I even went to my appointments or not. All I could think about was mistress Teresa and her fabulous body. Just thinking about her sweet mouth on mine made me wet. I had to fight a constant urge to just go someplace private and think about her breasts while I fingered myself.

When I entered Teresa's office after the office closed at six, five of my male co-workers, including Hal, were already there. Teresa smiled at me, and then she gestured for me to stand off to the side.

They lined up there against the wall, as docile as sheep before her. "Are you ready boys?" she asked them with a smile.

"Yes mistress," they answered her as one.

They looked so eager to please her. Did I look like them? I knew I probably did, at least when she was teasing me with her gorgeous chest. Somehow, the idea that I was as pathetic as they were didn't bother me. It felt like a small price to pay, to have the chance to worship her beautiful body.

We all stared as she began to undo her shirt. Next she removed her bra, and then those fantastic jugs dangled heavy and free. I gasped at the sight, and I wasn't the only one.

"Here they are. Get a good look, my little slaves."

Turning her upper body, she made her big jugs shake and swing. God was she ever hot. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I wanted to lick and suck on her breasts so badly I could taste them in my mouth.

She stopped twisting, and her hands cupped the soft mounds as she lifted them up and together, creating fantastic cleavage.

"It's time to take a trip to my mystic valley. Your favorite, most relaxing place in the world. Sink in, deeper now. It's time for you to surrender to me. You see only me," she said.

Their eyes were glassy, they stared and their hands rubbed at their crotches as they answered her as one, "I see only you."

It was an amazing sight, and I was surprised to find that I didn't feel the same compunction they felt, though the words were familiar.

"You hear only me."

"I hear only you."

"You obey only me."

"I obey only you."

She continued like that, reminding them that she was the only thing that mattered. The men moved a bit, rocking in place as their pants tented in front of them. Moans escaped them as they responded like a robotic chorus to each of her commands.

"You love my control."

"I love your control."

The rocking was more pronounced, and the moaning grew louder with every moment.