Mystical Meow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was completely with a star burst in black on her left arm, while the boy was black with a white star burst on his right arm.

"Oh sis, they are so beautiful. Yanna?" as all focus they notice that Meowlyn had gone quiet. "Jerren?" whispers the beauty as they all watch him try to see and save his perfect mate.

My love, please. Tell me what to do. We can't leave our children to grow alone.

Breathe, my love. Breathe.

I am, but you aren't.

I am. Listen to the trees. The whole planet. I am breathing, just softly.

In other words, you are leaving me.

Never. At that she opens her eyes to him with a smile and breathes deep. The whole planet shudders with it.

"So now you are completely Meowlyn?"

"Yes." Whispers the wind around them.

"So you will never be able to leave Meowlyn again."

"No." whispers the wind. But you can, my love.

"Do you think I will ever leave you alone? You are a part of me."

With a smile she looks at her babies fully for the first time.

You will never hear my voice, but my mind will always be open to you. Because you are the stars above Meowlyn, your father and I decided to name you; Kailani and Kian.

"A'Yanna, you are really the Goddess of my heart. Thank you for loving me."

And you are always within my heart, my warrior, my best friend. Thank you for loving me.

As all watched the babies were cleaned and dressed. Yanna turns into a panther, and to the surprise of the nurses so did the babies. They snuggled up to their mother and latched on. They all laughed when Yanna lets out a grunt/growl of pain.

They have teeth! They are as sharp as little blades! Grumbles the new mother.

As they nursed soon they noticed that both parents were falling asleep. A bubble soon surrounds them.

"When I first tested them both, no one thought to look into their futures. And of the two of them, just the two of them I have seen wonders beyond reasons. So the Council of all worlds have agreed that Meowlyn will be the center of us. We have agreed to come here when Council is in session. Even though you appear to be asleep, Meowlyn A'Yanna do you agree to this?"

Yes, Meowlyn agrees.

"Rest well, we will find our own ways home. Be safe, and we love you."

We love you. With those words all slowly disappear to their own homes.

The ones of Meowlyn rested with the breath of their lady flowing through the trees. Her heartbeat sending them all to sleep.

Rest well until next time...

MYSTICAL ME

1...5678910