Mystical Meow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers

"Thank you." at that she walks into his arms to be enfolded by his strength and love.

Shaunder, how strong is she now?

Beyond comprehension. he replies as he looks at Sha'Lor.

Will she need a blocker?

No, Daren. I will not. at that everyone gazes at her.

"You heard what was said?"

"Yes, Sha'Lor. I hear you and I know what all my skills are and how to use them. Each power was revealed to me as I went through stasis. I'm fine for about six months. Right Zan?"

"Yan', shut up." growls the beauty.

"What happens in six months?" asks both Jerren and Shadow in one voice.

"Nothing to worry about now." whispers Zan as she stares daggers at her sister.

"Ma' Fo te te do clazk."

time for baby

"Yes, but all things in time. My queen, please."

"Never, now leave that be." growls Yanna. "And if I'm queen then you are the royal princess."

"Eww." at that the two come together in laughter and embrace.

"Are you really okay, my sister?"

"Shadow, I'm fine. But soon I will sleep."

"Why?"

"Nothing for now. But when I do fall asleep look to your wife to see why." at that she falls silent.

What is the big secret?

Not telling. But it's nothing harmful. at that she gazes at him with a devilish smile showing her fangs.

"You have fangs now."

"All the better to bite you with. When they leave we are going to do some things."

Like what?

Play. at that she grins at him with seduction in her mind.

"Play?"

"Jerren, she is gonna fuck the hell out of you." grins Zan' as she and Shadow starts to fade away.

"Zan'!" Shadow scolds as they disappear with her laughter ringing in the area.

"Yanna, what is she talking about?"

"Just what she said. Now get rid of everyone."

"Everyone go home. We'll talk to you later."

"Not long enough."

"Huh?"

"Three days. Now say goodbye."

"Goodbye." Jerren replies as Yanna grabs his hand and they disappear instead of waiting for them to leave.

On a planet far from Nervana, A'Yanna appears with La'Jerren.

"Now tell me about playing." Jerren asks while stripping.

"It is an easy concept, my love. I will begin and you follow my lead." at those words the beauty kneels at his feet and kisses him low on his abdomen.

What are you doing?

Stand there and enjoy. at that she kisses him on the tip of his shaft.

As Jerren gazes down at her Yanna slowly slides his dick deeper into her mouth.

Where did you learn this?

You something similar to me. at that she slides him deeper.

Damn. Jerren moans mentally as instinct takes over. He starts thrusting into her mouth without thought to action.

Come for me. Let me have your essence deep in my mouth. at that he feels her fangs graze the tip of his dick.

"No!" at that he pulls back from her.

"Why?"

"I need...I want to be deep within you when I release. I love you, Yanna. Let me love you equally and freely."

"As you wish." at that she lays down completely on the ground so that he could come lie on her.

Jerren takes his time and relearns the body of his mate. He gazes deep into her heart and soul.

Just because my body has changed doesn't mean that my love for you has.

I know that you are the same on the inside. I feel that deep within me. It's just the outside that I want to know.

"I'm yours Jerren. Know me, the new me."

At that Jerren explored the new body of his mate.

Her new body was made for greater speed and grace. Her stomach was flat but muscular. Waist small with a gentle flare of her hips. Thighs thick like strong tree fledglings.

Jerren goes back to her breasts to discover that they were larger and fuller then before. But her face had cat characteristics that he was just noticing; eyes tilted at the corners, pupils with slits like her cat form. Her mouth even had a cat grace to it.

Do you like the new me, Jerren? or am I ugly?

"Actually I think you are very, very beautiful. Now my Meowlyn mate, let's play." at that Jerren eases his hardness deep into her.

"Yes, please." moans Yanna as she opens her mind and body fully to him.

As Jerren feels their minds join the ordeal of the Hum Di' floods his mind.

"You were hurting so bad." Jerren whispers as he starts a gentle thrust that had Yanna moaning softly with the motion.

"But I'm not now." at that she grabs his ass an drags him deeper into her.

"Tell me what you want. Fully and detailed."

"Lift my legs until they are resting over your shoulders." as Jerren does this he feels himself slide deeper and farther into her.

"What else?"

Now raise up until you are on your knees.

"Okay." he does this an suddenly a new feeling intrudes.

Move your hands until they are resting above my shoulders. as Jerren complies; he gazes down to see Yanna wide open to him.

Oh my damn.

"Move."

"Huh?" the poor man asks while transfixed on the sight of his dick entering Yan's passage.

"Move." growls the beauty.

Jerren starts a gentle thrust that he knew she liked.

Faster and Harder, my love.

Are you sure?

Positive. at her words he plunges deep.

"Is this what you want? Hard enough for you?"

"Yes, Give it to me. I knew it." growls the beauty as she takes him deep and hard.

"What are you doing?" Jerren asks as he watches her snake her hand between their bodies.

"Watch and feel." at that she runs her fingers over her clit over and over.

Jerren slows down the thrusting to feel the inside of her passage. As Yanna brings herself closer to climax her inner muscles get tighter and tighter around his shaft.

"You're making yourself come. God you are so tight; I can barely move in you."

"Good now ram yourself into me deeper and harder. Take us both to paradise." at her words a freedom unlike any Jerren had even known released him.

"As you wish, my beautiful mate."

Jerren becomes forceful an animalistic. He rams into her repeatedly until he tears a scream of pleasurable pain from her.

Now Jerren! at that Yanna climaxes hard and strong.

Yes! gasps Jerren as he releases deep within her body.

Laying fully on top of her Jerren tries to figure out what had happened.

"Some things are best accepted then trying to figure them out."

"How did you know how to do the things that you did?"

"The Hum Di'. Some of it showed me how to please both male and female partners."

"Excuse me? Both sexes?"

"Yes, both sexes."

"Can you show me how to please you?"

"Yes. Raise up off me."

As Jerren leaves her body to recline beside her he notices the bruises on her legs. So he puts his hands there to try to rub the soreness from them. But instead of easing the pain she opens her legs wider to him.

"Raise your hand higher. Yes, there. Now open the folds an search for that little knot."

"This?"

"Hmm, yes. Now wet your fingers with the mixture and place your fingers back on the knot and rub." as Jerren does this he feels her thoughts, emotions, and senses opening wide.

He discovered that if moved this way that the sensation ebbs off, but if he moved his fingers another the sensation roared throughout her body.

Then suddenly as if a chamber door had been blown open, Jerren was flooded with images on how to pleasure his mate.

"I want to try something."

"Go for it." purrs Yanna softly while watching him change position.

"Open your legs wide then drape them over my shoulders."

"No."

"Why?"

"I know what you're going to do."

"Then let me do it."

"No. Lay back and I'll explain my reason."

"Okay." as he gets into position, Yanna climbs to her knees beside him.

"Now what, A'Yanna?"

"This." at that she straddles him facing his feet. Slowly so that he could follow her movements she positions herself so that his mouth was directly under her cunt. And his dick was under her mouth.

Yanna lowers herself until she feels his breath feathering over her mound. Then she takes his shaft into her mouth and aims for pleasure.

After a few minutes she feels Jerren open her and takes a lick alone her slit. Once he accommodates himself with her taste he also pleasures her.

And after sharing an oral release the two fall into a light doze.

Three days later back on Nervana, Jerren leaves Yanna napping so that he could see his parents and teacher.

Mother, Father, may I enter?

Yes, son. We are in the kitchen.

Once Jerren enters the kitchen he finds his teacher sitting at the table with his parents.

"What's going on?"

"We were discussing you and Yanna's power levels, son."

"What about them, father?"

"I can't see the range, Jerren." Shaunder replies.

"On that I understand completely. But I want you to look at my power range though."

"Why?" the three ask.

"Because while we were together we did things together that was downright scary."

"Like what, Jerren?"

Just look, Shaunder. Please.

"Okay." at that Shaunder looks into Jer's power and notices that all the doors that held power within him were open.

"Shaunder, what did you see?"

"His power is completely free, Sha'Lor. Every door has been thrown open."

"What has happened, son?" Daren asks.

"Me." purrs Yanna as she appears in the room.

"How, never mind. Explain to us."

"The planet that we were on was a place of power. The planet noticed that Jer had doors of power within him that were closed. So they opened them all."

"Is that why you pushed me into doing the things that we did?"

"Yes."

"But why?"

"I wanted you near in strength and power to me."

"But I don't know how to control this power, Yan'."

"It will reveal itself as needed."

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure." purrs the beauty. And as they all watch she becomes her alternate self and curls up and falls asleep with a soft purr.

"That was quick." Daren whispers loudly.

"I know. But wait until sunset. Then you will see a sight." Jer' laughs.

"Explain."

"When she wakes you will see, dad." Jer' grins.

Once the sun set everyone comes into the kitchen to see Yanna wake. The beauty lets out a yawn that had everyone stepping back but Jer'. For the beauty had fangs that were deadly.

"Did you have a good rest?"

Yes, now are you ready?

"For what?

Fun. at that she raises up to her hind legs an changes into a hybrid form of between.

"You aren't completely human."

"I know." Yan' purrs while wrapping a cloth around her body as she finishes the change.

"Now explain what you meant by fun?"

"Easy. This kind of fun will help you with a new ability that lies deep within you."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Watch me. Your mind will take you through it."

"Will it be painful?"

"Yes."

"But?"

"La'Jerren, do you trust me?"

"Yes, with my life."

"Then trust me now."

"As you wish." suddenly the room spins. The five were taken to a whole new universe. The planet they reclined upon was beautiful.

"Where are we, Yanna?"

"The Isle of Yo'Rea. Explain later. Now my love, are you ready?"

"I guess." at that A'Yanna strips them both of their clothing.

"Everyone go over there and stand." as she watches them she suddenly creates chairs for them.

"Yan'? Let's do this and get it done."

"Fine." so slowly that he could keep up with each detail Yanna changes into a panther.

Once the change was complete a sudden burst of pain explodes within the center of La'Jerren brain.

"Pain, Yan'."

Breath through it. Slowly. You will start itching next.

"Okay." at that he slows down his breathing to a calm rhythm.

After ten minutes of the pain the itching starts.

"Yanna?"

Don't scratch.

"Then how will I ease this?"

Rub your body against mine. That will help you some. at that he kneels and Yanna rubs her body against his.

Thank you so much.

Next will be your eyes. She replies softly.

"And then what?"

Then there will be extreme pain. But you will only feel the first burst of it.

I love you. whispers the gentle mind.

As I love you. Look at your skin.

La'Jerren looks down at his body and finally realizes what was happening to him. He was becoming a solid black panther to Yanna's white.

Slowly only causing a mild surge of pain his eyes change. The white and pupils were completely silver with metallic silver streaks.

Suddenly a burst of pain erupts through his body.

Yanna!

I know, my love. This happens to all Meowlyn. Breathe easy for me. Slow and easy.

Okay. then right before everyone's eyes La'Jerren becomes a huge black panther.

On the hill they hear a soft scream.

Mom?

At the moment she will have to wait. We must finish this.

Okay. Let's finish.

Slowly so that he could see it all in close detail, a set of wings emerge from her back.

Then with a sharp pain a set of wings burst from his back,

Now keep looking at me. We are going back to our human forms. then just as slowly Yanna changes back into a human but kept her wings.

Jerren changes back also in the same speed, but just one step behind her. And once the change was complete Jerren stood before her human in form. The only thing that revealed his ordeal was his wings and his eyes.

"La'Jerren?" Purrs Yanna as she glides to his side.

"Tired, love. I would never had thought that I could change into a panther."

"That is why I brought you here. This planet slows some things down and speeds other things up. Once back on Nervana, Meowlyn, or any other planet the change will be at normal speed." at that she creates a blanket and spreads it on the ground.

" I hope that is for me."

It is. Lay down on your tummy. I will massage your body and let you sleep. Then we will go home.

Okay. and with her help Jerren lays down.

A'Yanna, can we come down now?

Yes, Sha'Lor. at that they watch her straddle his thighs from behind an fold his wings down to lie alone his body.

"How is he, Yanna?"

Tired and sore. But I think that a little rest and a massage will be all he needs.

"Do you need me to help you?

No thank you. I got him into this so I will take care of him.

"We did this together, my love. I love you, A'Yanna."

"Okay. I love you too." at that she starts a gentle massage that had him moaning in pleasure. "Hungry?"

"Yes, a little. But I'm more tired than anything else.

"Then sleep while I go for dinner. I will wake you when I return."

"All right." with a deep moan of pleasure Jerren falls into a deep sleep.

Over the next hour while Jerren sleeps, guarded by his parents and teacher. Yanna went for the food.

" This place is of magic. A person can know that it is there by the way the planet feels." Shaunder remarks as he gazes into the sky.

True, but this planet it newly formed.

"How new?" Daren asks as he relieves her of the basket.

"Very new. Now life form is on this planet." at that she falls silent.

"What are you thinking?" purrs a deep baritone.

"Tell you later. How are you feeling?"

"Hungry." grins the gorgeous man showing his fangs.

"Good. Are you upset with me?"

"About what?"

"Not telling you what that chamber that I opened within you."

"No, I'm not upset. But I wish you would have talked to me about it before you done it."

"Cats are not known for their...what in the hell is that noise?" at that she rises and walks off in the direction of the sound.

"Do you hear it, Jerren?"

"Yes, mother."

"Aren't you going to help her, son?"

"No, father. A'Yanna can take care of herself. And somehow I can see what she hears. It's a flower."

Oh how beautiful. Jerren?

I'm with you. I saw the flower in my mind when you heard its sound.

Cool. at that he hears her giggle like a little girl.

Now that was a beautiful sound.

Silly. Do you think that Zanna and Shadow will be safe here?

Why do you ask?

Because this planet is constantly half and half.

And how do you know this?

Hum Di'.

They feed off blood, Yanna. Need a ready source at all times.

Damn. at that she starts walking around the area thinking.

"When is she coming back, Jerren?"

"Whenever she works this problem out in her head." Jerren replies as he opens the basket.

: This planet is where my niece will be born. So please show the rest I need to know.:

As her thoughts whorl the visions come crashing through her mind.

The damn planet shifts every twelve hours.

: Now tell me how to feed vampires, please.:

Slowly and in great detail a way to feed them made itself known to her.

The flowers were their source of food.

Jerren!

Yes?

The flowers are the vampires source of food.

Flower?

Yes, the one that makes the music.

Hold on...vampires drink blood not nectar.

Somehow these flowers produce a nectar that reacts the same as blood. But there is something else.

"What?" Jerren asks materializing beside her to look at the plant.

"Once they drink of the nectar every problem that they were having will be solved."

"Explain, lovely one."

"Babies, will be good to go. Everything will be fine."

"Good. Let's go to the other side of the planet, and contact both Shadow and Zanna."

"All right. Tell your mom where we are going so that she will not worry."

"Sure. Mom?"

Yes, baby?

Yanna and I are going to the other side of the planet to contact her sister. Be back shortly.

Be careful. At that the connection breaks.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes, but why does she still call me baby?"

"Because you are her only child. Now let's go." At that both vanish.

On the other side of the planet, the two stare around them in awe. For the flowers grew in abundance around them.

"Oh wow." Jerren whispers as he turns to see all around them.

"I agree with you on that, love."

Ready to get them?

What time do you think it is on Shadow?

Early morning, I would think.

Let's get everyone back to Nervana, then we will go for them.

Deal. At that they leave.

Later that day, A'Yanna and La'Jerren appear on Shadow.

Where in the hell are they resting at?

Near a waterfall, underground.

Are they awake?

Yes.

Tell them that we're coming.

Okay. At that Yanna focuses on the bond that Zanna and her share.

In the underground cavern Zanna sits up to the mental call of her sister.

"What is it my love?"

"Yanna is here with Jerren."

"Why?"

"Don't know but they are near us."

"Ask her what is wrong?" at that he watches her focus.

What's wrong, Yan'?

I need both of you to come with us.

Why?

New world.

What is so special about this world?

My niece will be the first child born there.

Are you sure?

Extremely sure.

But I'm not pregnant, yet.

Once I show you what's needed you will be.

What?

A Flower.

Flower?

This flower has the necessary things that are needed to survive, but it also has a side effect of creation.

Oh wow. Let me tell Shadow and we'll meet you in the shadows. With that they break connection.

"What did she say?"

"A planet that can house and support all vampires. She also said that our daughter will be born there."

"Daughter?"

"Net yet, but soon. Come on they are waiting on us."

"Okay." At that he dresses them in leathers with long flowing capes.

In the shadows of a huge oak tree, the couple watch Yanna and Jerren.

Are you ready, dear sister?

Ark ta.

"Then let's go." And with a swirl of color the four disappear.

Back on Yo'Rea the four appear.

"Tell me what you smell, Shadow."

"Blood. It's like flowing everywhere." At that he turns to look at them both.

"Shadow, it's the flowers." Jerren replies in a soft purr that had Zanna gazing at him in shock.

"Flowers?"

"Try one. The nectar of the flower is what you need." Jerren replies.

"But...?"

"Zanna, you also." Yanna states.

"Okay." At that she walks up to the nearest flower and dips her finger inside. Once Zan' withdraws the essence she sticks it in her mouth.

"How does it taste?"

"Like what we need but sweeter."

Asymbii
Asymbii
16 Followers