Mystical Meow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upstairs in their room, Yanna sat on the side of the bed nearly in tears.

"Yanna?"

"Sha'Lor, I'm sorry for my outburst. I'm really not like that. But he wasn't... he wasn't. Oh damn."

"Yanna, you both changed again. You both took on the essence of someone else into you. You both haven't had time to adjust to the new you yet. Jerren is more warrior god, while you are the peace of this world."

"What are you getting at, Sha'Lor?"

"Your warrior is worried about his queen. He doesn't even know what he did to make you mad."

"Him acting like a warrior that isn't thinking. He thought of charging in instead of thinking what to do first."

"Then tell him that, Yanna. A marriage is one hundred percent compromise of both parties." And with a soft touch on the cheek Sha'Lor leaves the beauty alone to think,

Downstairs everyone was watching La'Jerren pave the floor. Torn between two duties, when his mother appears.

"Mom?"

"She was crying over yelling at you, but..." at that a strange feeling comes over all. "What in the nine levels of hell?"

"Yanna, has left Meowlyn." Jerren softly growls.

"To go where?"

"She broke her promise. She really broke her damn promise!" Jerren roars.

"No, I didn't. I just went back to the temple. I withdrew my essence from everything." Yanna growls as she hands him his spear of gold while she held on to the one of Onyx.

"Where do you think you are going?" asks the temperamental panther watching his mate change into a leather outfit leaving her shoulders and back out with a cut out for her tail.

"We are going to retrieve the Elders of Nervana. Then we are going to strike fear into the fools who took them. Deal?"

"Deal. But can I make a suggestion on your outfit?"

"Yes, go ahead and change it."

"Thank you." As he changes it Yanna gets the information from Shaunder about the last Elder couple.

To the amazement of all the two disappear in a burst of light.

"They are warriors on Nervana?"

"Yes, Lavantes."

"What of your other warriors? It can't be just our king and queen."

"It isn't just them. But for some reason they are not answering our calls." Daren replies.

"You cannot go to these other warriors?"

"No, only the Elder who trained or birthed them can go to their exact location. Shaunder was our teacher and that of our son and daughter. Or your king and queen." Sha'Lor replies.

"You never mated, Shaunder?"

"Yes, but our essences can't fully join on either of our worlds."

On Nervana, Jerren and Yanna appear in his parents' home to have a spell catch them in its grip.

Don't fight it, love. We will always be able to find each other.

All right. And with an ease at the trust of his mate they hold hands and give themselves over to it.

Appearing somewhere not on Nervana or Tavor, Jerren looks around to see the Elders chained against the wall.

"Jerren of Nervana and Meowlyn, welcome." Speaks a gravel sounding voice from behind him states.

Turning slowly Jerren sees the man sitting on a throne with the Elders' wives chained to another wall. Yanna standing beside him chained to the floor.

"Who are you?"

"I am King Jalekon of Saphral 3. King Tavor told me all about you two. And now sense I have the two of you these worthless twelve can go back to their fussy lives." At that they all disappear.

Yanna?

I am here, and fine. These is something on my skin. It was continuously rubbed through until it passed the fur.

What about the collar around your neck?

What collar?

"Pretty Pussy. I wonder is that oil making that cunt of yours ready for my dick?"

"No." growls the irritated cat standing in all her naked glory.

"No one told you to stand." At that he smacks her hard enough to burst her lip.

"Oh shit." Yanna replies seeing the expression on Jerren's face.

"Shut up, you pussy. You will obey me." Growls Jalekon.

"You hit my mate! You fucking hit my mate." At that a golden spear rams through Jalekon's middle. Spraying blood everywhere except on two.

"How?"

"Jalekon, Tavor didn't tell you everything about us." At that Yanna removes the spear and heals the wound.

"Why did you save me?"

"Because I felt you desire your own revenge. Tavor betrayed you. Now you need to talk to him about it." at that she stands letting her true self free.

"Another thing, Jalekon. Don't ever come to Nervana and do what you did here again. Or the next time my lovely mate will not be able to save you." At that Jerren becomes a huge black panther and roars.

"Oh gods, Yanna take your mate and go. Get off my planet."

"And we will, but I want to know how to get this oil off."

"Just take a bath. Then go to your mate. He will be able to tell if you got it all off or not. But don't touch him until you have had a bath."

"Thank you." And before his eyes she becomes a white panther.

"No, Yanna. Thank you for giving me another chance."

As you wish, but remember his word, Jalekon. No Nervana unless invited. And with a flick of their tails the two panthers disappear.

On Meowlyn the two separate. A'Yanna went to the bathing chamber within her temple. While La'Jerren went to the castle to tell Shaunder and his parents of the news.

"King La'Jerren, we knew you to be back. Meowlyn breaths again. Where is the Queen?"

"At the temple bathing, Lateen. She is well. Where are my parents and teacher?"

"They are in the library."

"Thank you." At that he gives him a small bow and leaves.

In the library, Jerren finds all three at different tables with a scroll.

"So I guess you had faith in us?"

"Yes, Jerren we did. Is everything okay now?"

"Yes. All the Elders have been returned home."

"Then son what is it?"

"He had her chained to the floor, rubbed an aphrodisiac into her fur, then he hit her!" growls Jerren.

"Where is she?"

"At the temple washing that oil from her body."

"Do you want me to go to her? Maybe a woman's touch and presence will comfort her."

"It will not be needed, Sha'Lor. But thank you. Jerren will you come with me please." Yanna states dripping water.

"Okay." At that both leave holding hands.

Inside their bedroom, Yanna stood before him naked while he ran his hands over her body to make sure that all the oil was washed off.

"I think you got it all off."

"Good. Now are you ready to play with me?"

"It's gonna be violent." Jerren growls as his lifts her.

"I don't care." Whispers the beauty as she wraps her legs around his waist. Then proceeds to grind herself against him.

"Get rid of my pants."

"As you wish." His pants melt away.

Laying her down he holds open her legs while he stands by the bed.

Lifting her legs higher, so they drapped over his arms. He aims his dick and rams home.

"Jerren, yes!" screams the beauty at the force of his entry.

"Can you take more? Are do you wish for me to stay as is?"

"Whatever you want. Just fuck me."

"No problem." With that Jerren raises her legs higher as he climbs onto the bed so that his fur grazes her body.

Looking deep into his eyes, Yanna notices the deep love and extreme lust.

"What do you see when you look at me?"

"The love and lust."

"And who do I have it for?"

"Me."

"Damn right. And don't you ever forget it." and with a hard thrust he seats himself deep within her body. Fucking her body long and hard, Jerren brings her to climax over and over.

Feeling the barb emerge from beneath the crown of his dick, Jerren feels himself lock deep within Yanna's pussy. Then with a roar Yanna screams out her climax drenching them both.

And feeling her wetness Jerren rams deep and gives over to the demands of his body.

Over the years the cats of Meowlyn were at peace with all under the rule of A'Yanna and La'Jerren.

When early one morning A'Yanna tells the Elders that they both will be leaving for Nervana.

How long will you be gone, my lady?

About four days at the most. No longer then five.

Be safe.

We will. With that the two vanish.

On Nervana in the Council house, the two panthers lay on the floor letting the sun warm them, when the doors open to admit two.

"How did you open the doors?"

"We didn't, they opened for us. We were told that we could find Queen A'Yanna here." The beauty states.

"What do you need of her?"

"I am Queen Amberlynda Sweet Wolf. We need her to help with finding a planet."

We are here. At that two panthers come to them. Changing forms as they did.

Greetings, Lady Queen. Can you help us?

Come, we were told of your arrival by the universe. Follow me. With that the females leave the Council House.

"La'Jerren?"

"Everything is fine, mom. They are the reason we are here." With a smile he leaves with the other male following.

In a glade they see the two females in the forms of a white panther with wings and a snow white wolf with wings having laying tail to paw. Both glowing with the power that they held within.

"I know that she is Queen Amberlynda, but what is your name?"

"I'm Shooting Star of the Aniwaya Clan and her husband."

"I'm La'Jerren. Don't too much care for the title."

"Neither do I. Do you know what they are doing?"

"Either looking for a world for you and your people to live on or creating one."

"Creating one?

"Do you not realize how powerful those two are?"

"Yes, I know. But I also know mine is pregnant."

"How far alone"

"That I don't know. She is keeping it to herself. Stubborn wolf."

"Does she realize that you know?"

"I think she does. They are changing, but for some reason Amber isn't." with that they both run over to hear Yanna talking.

"Amber, the babies are fine. You have five more months to go. The planet is beside the one my sister inhabits. Once everything is set up and you are ready to deliver call me. I will come to help."

Shooting Star, are you okay?

No, my heart. Is something wrong?

No, the place we need to go to is locked within me.

Oh.

"Are you both ready to go back to your ship?""

"Please."

Thank you, A'Yanna. And the help will be greatly appreciated.

With a gentle smile and wave Yanna sends them to their ship.

Thank you, Yanna.

Forever welcome, my soon to be friend. Amber mentally replies while wagging her tail.

Not soon, now.

Bye for now, be safe.

Bye for now. With that the connection fades.

"Interesting visit, my love. Now tell me where they are from and where they are going?"

"Shooting Star is from a planet called Earth, while Amberlynda is from a planet called Wolfven. And they will be moving to a planet near Zanna and Shadow. But this planet is mostly forests and lakes.

"Well let's go tell the family that our job is done and go home."

"Yes, lets." With laughter they both disappear.

Years later

Early one morning after a restless sleep, A'Yanna rises and feels Meowlyn. Everything was fine there so walking around to find where the weird feeling was coming from. She enters part of the temple that she had never seen before.

"Oh my! Meowlyn are you sure?" she feels tingles through her again. With joy in her steps she runs back to her bedroom and mate. "Jerren!"

"What?!" he snarls and jumps from the bed with nails and fangs out.

"Calm down love. Feel Meowlyn."

"I do feel her. Every time I touch you."

"Oh how sweet of you to say that. Now concentrate on Meowlyn."

As she watches him, he gets this confused look to his face.

"What the hell is that?"

"What did it feel like, my love?"

"Something is being created. Like the one time we helped the tree that was broken."

"Yes! I think that I'm gonna throw a party."

"Okay. Is this going to be a surprise for Meowlyn?"

"Yes, even you." Grins the beauty. "Invite your parents, the Council, and Shaunder with his mate."

"Okay. When you need them?" Jerren asks while dressing.

"In a few hours. This is going to be magick at its finest."

"Then I'm off. I'll meet you at the castle." With a kiss he disappears.

Placing her hand on her lower abdomen, Yanna softly smiles.

To all around and near. Of this world and others. I A'Yanna invite you to a party held at the Meowlyn Castle. she states through all minds and planets.

At the castle all watch the magick of their Queen.

La'Jerren appears with the mystics of Nervana.

Amberlynda appears with the wolves of Lunaderm.

La'Zanna appears with the vampires of Yo'Rea.

The whole of Meowlyn stood watch.

"My mate, my queen, my soul. Why have we all gathered here today?" Jerren asks for all as he approaches her.

"Easily, my love. Meowlyn is pregnant!" everyone looks at her in confusion except her Jerren.

"Meowlyn is giving me a child?" Jerren whispers as he falls to his knees before her.

"Yes, my love. Meowlyn is giving you a child." The beauty replies while running her hands through his long hair.

"Sister, my dear Yanna. Are you telling us that you are pregnant?" Zanna asks for the rest of the guests.

"Yes, La'Zanna. Meowlyn, me, I'm pregnant."

The whole castle roars in joy. Then suddenly silence.

"Why aren't you asleep? Why are Zanna and Vonda not sleeping?"

"Because Shadow, I'm the essence of this planet. After you both fed from us you became the essence of Yo'Rea. The same for Amber and her family." Grins the beauty in the arms of her love.

"How far alone are you?"

"To tell you the truth I don't know. I've been doing other things that I've never really paid attention."

"Daughter?"

"Ma'am?"

"May I touch you?" Sha'Lor asks as she holds her arms out to her.

As all watch A'Yanna walks up to Sha'Lor. Holding their breath, Sha'Lor touches her and starts to glow. After a few minutes she steps back with a smile and tears running down her face.

"Because the babies are both Meowlyn and Nervana your pregnancy will be a normal one. Which for a Nervanaian is nine months, but a Meowlyn is four months. So somewhere in between that you will be delivering. At this moment I will say that you are nearly three months."

"Mom."

"Yes, La'Jerren."

"Did you say babies?"

"I mostly certainly did."

"Oh okay. I just wanted to make sure that I heard you right."

"Everyone I brought you here to celebrate with us. Have fun, party, enjoy." With that she grabs Jerren and strolls to the throne cushions.

"This is why you had me do that before I left."

"Yes."

"Tell me the truth, Yanna. How do you feel?"

"Purrfect. I'm so happy that I wanted all to experience it. I didn't even sit down and savor it on my own. Everyone had to feel my joy."

"I see what you mean by everyone." Jerren laughs as he gazes out at everyone.

"I'm hungry." With that she rises and stretches. With that all feel the planet swell and release. They look to her to see that she was looking around to find what the kitchen had prepared. When she notices that her sister and Amber with their mates bringing food towards them.

"Do you mind? And we brought food."

"Yeah, I was wondering why Shadow and you had food."

"Oh Jerren, shut up and eat." Laughs Shadow while throwing a spoon at him.

The party last long into the night and as the sun rose to kiss a new day...A'Yanna was in a deep sleep. But Meowlyn wasn't in distress.

"Lord Jerren, is she in the sleep of motherhood?"

"No, Sorbin. She's tired and needs to sleep. That's all. Go enjoy your mate."

"Yes, my lord. Congratulations unto you."

"And the same unto you." Grins Jerren as he looks at Johanna.

"Really?"

"Really." Whispers Jerren as he lays down beside Yanna. And soon he was fast asleep also.

Once Jerren falls asleep they both were surrounded by a shield of pure energy.

"Shaunder? Zanna?"

"Sha'Lor, trust me that they both are fine." Zanna smiles softly while running her hand over the bubble.

As the months pass they all notice that sometimes Jerren would rise, then sometimes Yanna would.

The Council would come at each of their calls to check on their people.

At the beginning of her eighth month, Jerren exits the bubble running.

"My Lord King, what is it? How can we help?"

"Four hours until that bubble breaks and Yanna goes into full labor."

"What do you need?"

"Everyone." With that portals open through out every kingdom, territory, and planet. You have two hours to get here! Yanna wants family and friends here when she goes into labor. Jerren roars throughout the lands and minds.

Soon Mystics, Animals, and Vampires start to appear in the throne room.

"Son, do you need us to help you?

"I'm fine mother. When we woke we gave the servants jobs to do. See?"

"We are ready." Grins one of the nurses of Meowlyn.

"Good. Everyone get something to eat. Shadow, Zanna, every one of you. We have also prepared for you. There will be no sunlight within this room. It will stay in dusk time, so don't leave this room." With that Jerren gasps as the pain travels his body.

"La'Jerren?"

"Not now, Shaunder." Replies Jerren as he pants through the pain.

As all watch Jerren the bubble dissolves to a panting Yanna.

"Love, you had plenty of time left. What happened?"

"Your guess is as good as any."

"Everyone get ready." Jerren states as he lifts her so that they can ready the cushioned throne into a more comfortable birthing area. And as they wait Jerren fans his wings so that they could deal with the pain coursing through them both.

"Lay her down, my lord. The area is ready." Laying her down he falls to his knees beside her panting through another pain.

"Yanna?"

"Ma'am?" pants the beauty as another pain rips through her.

"You will have to breathe through each of these. Both of you do, because your water hasn't broken yet."

I know. Moans the beauty mentally.

Then suddenly as if someone had flipped a switch Meowlyn focuses on the lives within her. Both she and Jerren breath through each contraction as if one being. They do this for several hours, with their family and friends keeping their minds occupied with mindless chatter.

Suddenly a burst pops and Yanna screams.

"Jerren!"

"I'm here. Breathe, my love. Follow my rhythm, you can do this. I know that you can. Keep breathing until you feel the urge to push." Kneeling between her thighs he removes the wrap from her body so that she wouldn't over heat. Lifting her thighs, he places a towel under her, then he opens her wider to check on the progress of the babies.

Sha'Lor, is our son preparing to deliver our grandchildren?

It would seem so, dear heart.

Sha'Lor?

Yes, Shaunder. He is.

Who taught him how?

Don't know.

"Are you ready, my love?

"Jerren, are you?" grins the beauty.

"Yes." With that she bears down with each contraction. And as all watch Jerren's stomach contracts with hers, and in between each they rest and breath together.

With each push the couple come closer and closer to the birth of their babies when suddenly Yanna screams out in extreme pain. La'Jerren falls to his hands and knees above her. The pain was so bad that even the planet shook.

"Jerren, what's wrong?" Shadow asks from beside a crying Zanna.

"They are trying to be born at the same time." Jerren answers with a groan.

Jerren, I think I know what needs to be done.

What?

Merge with me.

How will that help?

I'm dying now, love. If we don't get them out, then what? This is our only chance.

Okay.

Both A'Yanna and La'Jerren become pure energy. Within the energy all see the two babies holding hands and tails knotted.

The babies settle with ease on the cushions. The essences of their parents' ease down beside them.

The two separate slowly and with a grin they look at their children.

"Look at what you did, A'Yanna."

No, love. We did this together.

"Anything you say." With that he kisses her softly.

"Jerren, Yanna, are you both all right?"

"We are fine. Everyone come see what Meowlyn has gifted us with." As the family and friends step up onto the cushioned throne they look upon the gifts.