Mystical Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers

Dane put his finger to Heidi's cheek, "I'm sure the two of you will be great together. Hell, maybe we can double date sometime."

"I'd like that."

I snapped my fingers as I stood, Celeste hanging on to my arm. "Heidi, let's go."

"Better not keep your Prince Charming waiting."

"See you later!" Heidi bolted to my free side and the three of us left as Vice Principal Carpenter was hauling Cliff down to the office.

Since none of us ate lunch, we decided to ditch our next class and head to the Pizza Shack across the street. We got a table and I ordered a large pepperoni pizza for us to share.

"All right ladies, time to play a game of truth." I took a drink of my root beer. "Tell me what you thought of me before today and be honest. I promise nothing will change in our situation."

It didn't surprise me that Celeste was the first to speak. "I wanted nothing to do with you. We labeled you 'the freak' because of your odd behavior. I mean you always kept to yourself and seemed to be reading some random old book not even assigned by a class. Weird. But now..." She licked her lips as she began to rub her foot in my crotch.

Just as I expected. And I now suspect that she has spent some time keeping the boys she dated happy in a sexual manner as well. Almost as if it were a requirement in her relationships. "And how about you Heidi?"

"Well..."

"C'mon now, it can't be as bad as what Celeste just said." I laughed, "And I am glad she was honest about it."

"It's not bad, just embarrassing."

"I would really like to know."

Heidi took a deep breath, "I've had a crush on you since we had to do that science project together in our sophomore year. You just seemed more cultured than anyone at our school and I liked it. I just didn't think you would want to be with a nerd who hung out with her brother and his friends."

Wow. The only reason that kept the two of us from being a couple for the past two years is a lack of confidence. In both of us. Oh well, it didn't matter now. We were finally together but I also have Celeste and my confidence was through the roof. "I suppose we'll just have to make up for time lost."

We spent the rest of our lunch discussing what hobbies and interests the girls enjoyed. I really wanted to get to know them as people. I know I could always bend their will to meet my needs and like what I like, but then I would never experience anything new. I wanted their personalities to grow but have their actions to be focused around me.

The conversation was a true experience. Heidi and I shared quite a few interests. Even things she liked but I have never done sounded intriguing and vice versa. Celeste, however, is a self-centered bitch. Well, she was. Now she is self-centered around me. Her hobbies were talking on the phone and shopping for new clothes. I also feared my intelligence quotient would drop if I were to try to have a serious conversation with her. This is why I wanted a variety. Having never dated before, I didn't know what I wanted.

We went back to school just as school was letting out. The day had been fun and I wasn't finished. I had a girl on each arm, why would I not see what fun we could share. I didn't even ask. I simply made the statement, "We're going to my place." I knew there wasn't going to be an objection.

"There you are, you fucking asshole," Cliff came charging towards us, his face masked with fury, his fists balled in hate.

The timing couldn't have been better as I came up with an idea, an idea I wish I thought of at the Pizza Shack. I couldn't help the maniacal smile that came to my lips. 'Cliff, you will not hurt us. In fact, you are our chauffer for the day. Now get the door.' Honestly, when a guy has two girls, he shouldn't have to ride the bus and Cliff has a car with a large backseat.

Cliff stopped right in front of us. He didn't take a swing or even yell. He fists and teeth were clenched as he muttered, "This way, Sir."

We followed him to his Ford Taurus and he graciously opened the door for us. Heidi slid in first followed by me and then Celeste. Cliff shut the door and then went and got into the driver's seat. "Where to, Sir."

As nice as it was going to be to have this douche drive us around, I also realized I was in a fucking Taurus. I could do better. "Take us to the Ferrari dealership."

"Yes, Sir."

There was a constant scowl etched to Cliff's face and his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel. I wondered why that was. The girls cuddled with me but I was lost in thought. Cliff was doing what I wanted but wasn't complying happily, as everyone else had. I realized I only gave him the physical commands; to not harm us and to drive me around. The directives I gave my parents and the girls were mind altering; using words like devotion and acceptance. So Cliff was acting like a chauffeur, even with his words, but knew what his true feelings were while I had changed the girl's true feelings. So this means I have mind and body control. Interesting.

"Cliff, you are my chauffer but I give you permission to speak freely."

"What the fuck! Why am I doing this?" Cliff had a look of panic, fear, and anger on his face as he looked into the rearview mirror. "I swear I am going to kill you when this hold you have over me is gone. Mark my words!"

"Why Cliff, whatever do you mean? You volunteered to drive us around," I smirked as I took a hold of Celeste's hand and put it on my crotch. "Celeste, why don't you teach Heidi how you suck a dick? I doubt she has much experience."

Celeste licked her lips, "It's about time we get to show our man how much we are willing to do for him."

"Celeste, no baby," Cliff was nearly in tears. "Can't you see he is manipulating you?"

Her response was the pulling of my cock from my shorts. I could see the nervousness in Heidi. "Are you all right?"

"I want to, I really do, but I'm afraid you might not want me if I can't please you this way."

"Celeste, why don't you start," I said, still staring at Heidi. "I need to prove to Heidi how much I want her." With that, I moved in and gently pecked Heidi's lips as Celeste began lightly licking my shaft. "Was that your first kiss?"

Heidi nodded.

"Why don't we explore this new found paradigm together?" I whispered.

I pulled Heidi closer and pressed my lips to hers. Her lip gloss was of strawberries and I relished in the taste as my tongue pressed against her mouth. After a moment's hesitation, her lips parted and I began my probe of her mouth. One of my hands did its best to pull her as close to me as possible and the other crept up the side of her body until it reached her breast. I groped her through her shirt until that wasn't enough. My hand slinked quickly under her blouse, lifted her bra, and began kneading her mound of flesh in earnest. Our tongues batted against each other and it was nice but I'm sure it could be better. Luckily, we appear to have an expert that seems to have a Ph. D. in sexual activity.

Celeste was doing wonders to my manhood. Her tongue was meticulously going over every inch of my cock, as if she were prepping for surgery, ensuring a light coating of saliva was applied. With that done, she toyed with the crown, gently smothering it with kisses and licks before opening her lips to just take the tip in. Her head turned in small circles while her finger traced my sensitive underside. It was sheer bliss. It was sheer torture. I wanted, needed more. I tried to buck my hips forward, but Heidi had my upper body occupied; her hands wandering all over, unable to keep still while her body was grinding against me. Celeste must have sensed my desire and quickly dropped her mouth down. She was no longer going slow; her mouth like a vacuum as she bobbed down and then back up. She didn't even gag as I felt my cock slip into her throat. She went faster and I couldn't hold out any longer.

I broke the magnificent kiss Heidi and I were sharing. "Celeste, I want to cum on your face."

Celeste's eyes found Cliff's in the rearview mirror. She smiled as she was now jerking me with her face nuzzling the crown of my cock. She never stopped staring at her former boyfriend and even offered a small wave with her free hand for good measure. She really was heartless. My manhood swelled and my body convulsed. Heidi's eyes locked onto the sight of my seed spewing forth from my cannon and onto Celeste's awaiting face. Cliff stopped the car as we had arrived at our destination, his head falling to the steering wheel.

Celeste was a true vision as she stared up at me. Her tongue snaked out, stealing some of the treasure that was plastered to her face, some of which began dripping onto the floor of the car. "That was wonderful, both you were perfect." I reached out and wiped the excess cum from Celeste's eyes and put it to Heidi's lips. She didn't even hesitate. "Did you like that?"

Heidi smiled, "Of course I did. It came from you."

"I have an idea for a new game called clean up Celeste using only your mouth. Both of you get to play."

The two girls looked at each other before Celeste moved forward. That movement got Heidi to do so as well. She tentatively put her tongue to Celeste's cheek. After a few licks, she gave up her hesitation and attacked with fervor. Celeste was like a mad woman as she did her best to reach as much as possible, even reaching the tip of her nose a few times.

"Looks like Heidi won," I declared.

"No fair," Celeste pouted. "I was at a disadvantage."

"Here, I still have some. We can share."

My mouth dropped as Heidi moved in and open mouthed kissed Celeste. With her earlier trepidation, I didn't think there was any possibility of her doing that unless I implemented the idea first. As they parted, they both started giggling.

Celeste wiped her mouth, "I didn't think I'd like kissing another girl but damn that was good."

"I just thought Sheldon would like to see it."

"I loved it and I hope to see more. That was awesome and here is your proof," I pointed to the iron bar now sticking up between my thighs. Both girls turned their attention to my erection with lust filled eyes. "No, no. I want to do that where we can be more comfortable. Let's take care of our reason for being here. Cliff, get the door." Both girls pouted as we all exited the vehicle.

"Okay kids, this isn't the place for a field trip." A slick, over dressed man in a suit with a nametag that said 'Donald' came over to us. "Now get lost before I call the police."

"With all due respect, I'm in the market for a Ferrari."

"Yeah right kid pranks over, as if you could afford a Ferrari." Donald whipped out his cell phone. "Last chance."

"I didn't say I was buying it, but someone is buying it for me."

Donald moved his finger to his phone. 'Donald, you are going to buy me that metallic blue Ferrari FF behind you.' I then thought I should cover all my bases, 'You are purchasing it for me because of a customer appreciation event you thought of.' I could have told him to just give it to me, but then I suppose the owner of the shop would have noticed a missing car and called in a stolen vehicle. Not that I wouldn't be able to handle it, it's just that seems redundant considering I was able to get this schmuck to buy it for me.

"Congratulations, Sir." The sales clerk beamed. "Sorry I gave you a hard time, but I had to make sure you were really going to purchase the car before I continued. You are our grand prizewinner and you won this metallic blue Ferrari FF. Let me just get the keys for you."

I smiled as I was handed the keys, "Thanks, this is awesome. I'll definitely tell everybody to buy a car from here." I figured I'd play up the gag. "C'mon girls, our new chariot awaits." As I reached the door, I realized I was forgetting something... Oh yeah, Cliff. I turned and he was still standing by the back door. 'You are no longer my chauffer.'

Cliff was standing all proper but with that thought, he changed into a man possessed. "You're dead now!" He stormed toward me, fists ready. He swung but his hand stopped before impact. "Wait, I don't understand?" He tried again and the same result.

I am so happy I commanded him that he couldn't hurt me. But he suspected too much. I couldn't have him going around claiming I was controlling him or the girls, true as it was. 'Cliff, Celeste broke up with you but it was amicable.' I then wondered if he knew what amicable meant. 'Celeste broke up with you in the best of terms. You are happy she found someone quickly and you will try to do the same. You feel I'm a good person willing to take care of Celeste in every way you couldn't and you do not suspect me of anything.' There, that should do it.

Cliff's face lightened and his hands fell to his sides. "Celeste, I appreciate all the times we shared together and I'm happy you had let me in your life for a short while. I'm sorry I didn't treat you as you deserved to be treated."

"Just as long as you remember I was the best you will ever have," Celeste turned her back to him and got in the passenger side of my new Ferrari, completely dismissing him.

Cliff extended his hand to me, "Take good care of her."

"I will." I accepted his hand briefly before we parted. He walked with his head up to his car.

I opened my door and pulled the front seat up so Heidi could get in the back. I sat in the driver seat of my brand new Ferrari. It was an awesome feeling as I put the key in the ignition and the car roared to life. I turned onto Springwell Avenue and barely pressed on the accelerator. I was already going seventy miles per hour. Damn, I couldn't help but smile.

We went to a few more stores that evening. Shopping is a lot more fun when you don't have to pay for it. Everywhere we went seemed to be having customer appreciation day. I got a new wardrobe. I just didn't feel it was proper to drive a Ferrari in a t-shirt and jeans so instead, I went with Italian silk suits and oxford shoes. I was styling.

Now a man cannot take a woman shopping and not get anything for her. It just isn't right. I gave the girls free reign over there choices and they took advantage of it. All in all, I believe I spent forty-five minutes getting a dozen suits, ties, and shoes for myself. They closed the place. Even then, I practically had to pull them out kicking and screaming. I suppose I could have made them be swift about it, but it was the first time in my life I was able to make two women happy, let alone one.

And happy they were. Celeste, normally a tank top and jeans girl, went slutty with her selections. Her tops were two sizes too small and her skirts microscopic. All to please me. Heidi's outfits also changed drastically. She went from bulky, I'm trying to hide my figure clothes, to elegant. She chose classy dresses in various styles. All to match my choices. It was obvious that she considered what I was buying when she chose her selections versus Celeste's desire to just stir up my manhood. It was nice to see her trying to stimulate my mind. Not that I minded Celeste's look in the least.

I was tired as we made it to my house. The three of us piled out of the car and headed indoors, dragging our feet and shopping bags just the same.

"There you are Sheldon." My mother's hands were on her hips and her glare was harsh. It was a look I was accustomed to seeing. "You don't give us so much as a phone call to tell us you're going to be out late!"

"And who are these two?" My father chimed in.

"Girls, these are my parents, Roy and Lynn Hayes. Dad, mom, this is Heidi and Celeste."

"Do their parents know where they are at?"

"Probably not," I muttered. "But they're moving in with us." Both girls smiled broadly at that, but not my dad.

"What was that?" My father began pulling his belt out of the loops. "I hope they don't mind witnessing an ass whoopin because your mouth just earned you one. Bend over and touch your toes."

I thought that was only reserved for when I played classical music. Fuck, I was too exhausted for this. 'My parents will be supportive in all my endeavors. You will not feel the need to punish me again and you will welcome Celeste and Heidi with open arms.'

"Welcome to the family girls," Mom hugged both of them tightly.

"Yes, by all means," Dad added cordially. "Make yourselves at home."

The three of us made it to my room. I was tired. It had been a long day, full of fun and excitement and I had little sleep the night before. I simply dropped my bags and crashed onto the bed.

"Ah, is our man tired," Heidi sat next to me and brushed her hand through my hair. It was nice.

"Let us take care of you," Celeste immediately went for my belt.

I was going to interject but Heidi beat me to it. "I think we should let him sleep," Heidi grabbed Celeste's hand.

"I'm just going to get him ready for bed. I'm sure he doesn't want to sleep in a suit."

"Oh. Okay," Heidi let go and Celeste continued.

"Why don't you start with his shirt?"

I smiled as I closed my eyes, I didn't even have to undress myself anymore. Heidi's hands were as light as a feather, slowly removing each button as if she were playing 'Operation.' Celeste had my pants undone so I lifted my hips to assist her in her endeavor. As quick as a whip, my pants and boxers disappeared.

"Pajamas, boxers, or nude?" Celeste licked her lips as her hand began toying with my manhood.

"Celeste!" Heidi voiced her disapproval. "I thought we agreed to let him sleep?"

Half erect, Celeste began to pump my shaft and I was hardening quickly. "Relax, I'm just waiting for him to answer my question."

I weighed my options. "Nude." I normally sleep in a pair of shorts, but the idea of sleeping nude with two girls was intriguing.

Celeste kept pumping.

"Celeste, stop it. He answered you now let's get him to sleep. It is obvious it is what he wants."

"Uh, no. Judging by the hard cock in my hands, I think it is obvious that he wants something else." Celeste rebutted. "Besides, you know you want it too."

"But only if Sheldon wants it. He made it clear he was tired."

I sided with Heidi. Celeste was out of control with doing what she wanted; even if what she wanted was me because that is the only way she knew to make a man happy. Sex is great, sure, but I would also want someone considerate of my feelings. I must say, I am not proud of what happened next. I'm sure it was because I was fatigued. Positive actually, because I was not thinking properly as my blood was rushing to the wrong head. But the problem was that I was thinking. 'Celeste, you are my slave. You are not to do anything without permission from me, your Master. You are to only have my pleasure in mind. You are at your happiest only when I am.' I effectively took away her free will. Once again, I am not proud of what I did but I do take solace that she had done the same by forcing her will on so many with her lack of consideration for others. It was justice.

Celeste stopped all movements. "Master, will you please let me fuck you?"

Heidi froze. She was in complete shock at the immediate change in Celeste. "Cliff was right. You are controlling us somehow."

"How do you feel about that?"

"And you did that to me..." Heidi paused, her face appeared deep in thought. "I'm glad you did. You freed me. I liked you for a while and this allowed me to finally be with you." She glanced at Celeste. "She called you Master, so I take it she is a slave, so where does that leave me?"

"You have nothing to worry about," I put my hand to her cheek. "You are kind and considerate and... perfect."

Heidi smiled, "So what would you like to do now?"

"Slave, get undressed and then you are to prep my cock. Heidi and I are going to have fun."

"As you wish, Master," Celeste stood and stripped naked.

I surprised Heidi by kissing her while wrapping my arms around her body. She melted immediately into my grasp.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers