Mystical Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sheldon. I've been waiting for this."

Celeste positioned herself between my legs. She put a hand around my pole and her mouth on the tip. She was going slow, nothing like what she was doing in the car. My hands pulled at Heidi's blouse, she was wearing way too much clothing. Her clothes came off quickly, all except her bra. I fumbled, I botched, I floundered, or in other words- How in the hell do you get this damn thing off? Heidi giggled as she reached behind her back and, in one movement, it unsnapped.

"You are not to wear a bra anymore... You too slave."

"Yes Master," Celeste answered from my crotch.

"I'll show you what I did," Heidi laughed.

"Later," I grabbed Heidi's hips and moved her above me. "Right now I want you. Slave, make sure she enjoys it."

Celeste positioned herself next to Heidi. She gave a smile and put her hand on her shoulder. "Just relax and go slow." She took my dick in her hand and lined it up as she gently pushed down on Heidi's shoulder. I felt Heidi's folds encompassing my manhood.

"This may hurt a little," Celeste pushed with much more force, enough to tear through Heidi's hymen. "There, the hard part is over."

Due to the pain, Heidi gave a sharp inhalation of air, causing a small whistle to occur.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute," Heidi's face was scrunched. "It feels so huge inside me."

"He's not even a quarter of the way in right now," Celeste reached down to Heidi's clit. "Let's see if we can help you out."

"Do you want to stop?" Even though I didn't want to, I had to ask. I had never taken someone's virginity as my only prior experience was with the aforementioned hooker and Heidi's face was masked in anguish. My heart went out to her.

Heidi moaned which was immediately followed by an emphatic, "No! I waited too long for this."

I loved her determination. I then mentally face palmed myself. Why didn't I think of this before? 'Heidi and Celeste, every moment you have sex with me will give you the most immense pleasure and your orgasm will be the most intense wave of euphoria you have ever experienced.'

"Oh my God!" Heidi exclaimed. "This is incredible!"

Heidi dropped the rest of the way down my shaft in a blink of an eye. Her eyes were filled with such emotion as she stared at me. Her smile was the picture of exuberance. Celeste leaned over and put her mouth to Heidi's right breast while her hand cupped the other one. I gave a small thrust and Heidi groaned. That seemed to get her in motion.

Heidi raised herself up before driving down again. She was not being subtle. There was no easiness about what she was doing. Already she was desperate for the pleasure my cock was providing. Her hands went to my chest, having to brace herself as she was going at a breakneck speed.

Heidi was incredibly tight as I started to piston back while Celeste reached down to toy with Heidi's pearl. This combination assault caused Heidi to spasm on top of me. She let out a wail that echoed throughout the house. I was impressed my parents didn't show up at my door.

Heidi collapsed to my chest, breathing heavily, "No...more...please..."

I rolled Heidi off of me. She had a contented little smile as I brushed a tendril of her sweat matted hair from her face. I kissed her forehead and she purred. "That was wonderful. But what about you?"

"I'm ready Master."

Heidi gave a nod before closing her eyes, relishing in her afterglow.

I sat up and admired Celeste's form. She was a bitch but she was a beautiful one. I pushed her to the mattress and she giggled. I jumped in between her thighs and she wrapped her legs around me. I slid in easily, she was unbelievably wet; my shaft was soaked on the first penetration. I was nothing like I was with Heidi. It had to be because of how I felt for each of them. I really liked Heidi. Celeste, well, I treated her how I felt about her. I wasn't gentle as I began to punish her with powerful insertions. I mauled her tits, twisting and pulling on her nipples. I wanted to force my will on her. She loved it as she kept calling out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Celeste's eyes rolled in the back of her head, and she began to utter non-coherent sounds as her body shook and her pussy clenched upon its intruder. I grabbed hold of her hips and slammed my cock as deep into her depths as I could, spraying her insides with my seed. Spurt after spurt claimed her abyss until at last, I unceremoniously pulled out and crashed in between my two ladies. I was face to face with Heidi and took her in my arms. Celeste pulled the comforter over all of us and laid with her tits mashed up against my back. Hindsight being twenty/twenty, Celeste was right. Sex was way better than sleep.

For the next week, I was living the good life. Heidi and I had a budding relationship. She was smart and engaging. She was coming out of her self-induced protective shell she had put up so Dane's friends would accept her. Now that she didn't have to fear ridicule, she was becoming someone she had longed to be; herself.

Celeste was great in her new role. She jovially catered to my every whim and spoke only when I gave her permission. She was always there for my needs, sexual or otherwise, and flawlessly carried out every order. And the best part: she wasn't a bitch anymore. Instead of talking down to people, she simply ignored them. Her cold shoulder proved to everyone who she was with. The only hiccup that occurred was that I failed to notify Heidi and Celeste's parents that they wouldn't be coming home anymore, but two quick phone calls remedied that situation. Yes, I was living the good life.

"We have a new transfer student," Mr. Poole, my physics teacher announced.

I didn't even look up from my doodle of a dragon, the one I've been working on for a week. What can I say? Those eyes are still haunting my brain.

"Class, this is Miyako In... In... In,"

"Inoue," Miyako interrupted.

"Yes, that. Anyway, I know it's unusual this late in the year to have a new student but her father's company transferred him here kind of suddenly so let's try to give her a warm welcome."

"I'm honored to be here," Miyako bowed.

"Good. You can take one of the empty desks in the back."

"Thank you."

I heard the footsteps walking down the aisle next to mine. My thoughts were drifting to what I might want to do tonight with my girls.

"I'll sit here."

I looked to my left where a slim, short Japanese girl was standing over Barrett Stevens who was sitting in the desk next to mine. Her long black hair was down to her waist and her stare was icy as she glowered down at my shocked neighbor.

"Here?" Barrett gasped in shock. "This is my seat."

"Why don't you take one of the empty ones, Miyako?" Mr. Poole was trying to be diplomatic.

"No, I'll sit here," Miyako reaffirmed.

Barrett shook his head, "Whatever, not like I'm attached to a school desk." He gathered his book and went to the back of the class.

Miyako gave me a little grin as she took the desk next to me.

I was now concerned. Was she another Celeste? Well, a Celeste before I took away her free will. What was that smile about? And why did she want to sit next to me?

"Konnichiwa, I mean hello. I'm Miyako," she then bowed her head.

"Uh, Sheldon. And I know some Japanese, so don't feel you have to apologize."

"Hontou ni? Nihongo wo shaberimasu ka?"

"Yes, Really," I smiled. "I speak Japanese."

"I was just testing you," Miyako turned her attention toward the teacher as he began his lecture. "By the way, you're kind of cute."

It was official. That last statement forced my attention away from the lecture and onto the girl to my left. It was the first instance where a girl had given me any attention in a way that screamed 'I have a chance' or at least it seemed that way. If it weren't for Heidi, I would ask Miyako out in an instant. If it wasn't for the tattoo, I wouldn't have Heidi nor would I have the balls to ask Miyako out, still lacking the confidence to do so. Besides, a man shouldn't be too greedy. Or should he? What can be justified? I decided to let a sleeping dog lie, so to speak.

Still, the transfer student was an enigma. On the outside, Miyako appeared to be sweet, with the only exception being her demand to relieve Barrett of his seat. She had a wonderful smile. She was intelligent and funny in conversation. But there also appeared to be an underlying quality that made me leery, as if she could be a force to be reckoned with if she were pushed into an altercation. And I should know, she was in every single one of my classes, choosing the chair next to mine in each, and even joined the girls and me for lunch in the cafeteria. Every step of the way she flirted and did her best to have me acknowledge her presence. Or maybe it was just me overreacting because I never had girl show interest before. Either way, I knew I was falling in love with her. This was all new to me and it helped that the girls did like her as a friend.

It only took a week for me to get my answer. It was right before first period when Miyako made it to class. As usual, she sat next to me, but this time she didn't give me the customary, cheery 'Konnichiwa' I was so used to hearing. She looked sullen as she just stared at me.

"Something wrong?"

Miyako leered at me, "Can we talk?"

"Of course."

Miyako stood and flung her book bag over her arm. "In private please."

I stood and followed her outside. She didn't say anything during the walk, but each step she took was quick and forceful. She finally stopped when we were near the bronze hyena statue near the football field.

"What does a girl have to do to get an American boy to like her?"

So I was wrong about her liking me. She found somebody and I was happy for my friend. "So you like a guy, huh? Does he go to our school?" Miyako's mouth seemed to fall to the floor. "To be honest, maybe you should talk to Celeste? She used to be really good at that."

"You're a baka. I'm talking about you," Miyako let loose a frustrated sigh. "I want to go out with you."

So it wasn't just me. Damn, I really am an idiot. "I'm flattered Miyako, I really am, but I am happy with Heidi." At the revelation, I was tempted to change Heidi again to allow for her to accept Miyako as my new lover and Miyako to accept my situation with Heidi and Celeste, but I have what I want: a loving relationship with a girl. And a slave. Besides, I didn't really want to cause any permanent damage to anyone and I still had no idea what I was really dealing with.

"I'm not asking you to get rid of your puppets, Geppetto."

That was oddly phrased. "My what?"

Miyako chuckled, which unnerved me. "I know you played with their minds, especially Celeste's." She then looked me dead in the eye, "You can have it all."

Her words made me feel like she was talking about having three girls all to myself. Her look made me feel like she was talking about something much greater. But still, I didn't want my secret to get out, so I played dumb. "I'm not sure what you mean? They are with me because they want to be."

"Ha!" Miyako laughed. "Don't lie to me. It is obvious you have a great power to manipulate people."

I don't know how Miyako found out but I had to do something. I panicked, 'I want you to always speak the truth to me.' The all too familiar burning began to happen on my back.

"You didn't have to try that."

"Try what? " Did I miss something? I hadn't said anything, so I was completely lost as to what she was referring.

"Manipulate my mind, silly," Miyako grinned. Oh, shit. She read my thoughts and worse yet, my thoughts had no effect on her. She placed her hand on the hyena's foot and her palm began to glow a bright red. Within a second, the statue began to melt. "Did you really believe you were the only one?"

The last thing I remember before passing out is losing control of my bowel movement.

I woke up in a darkened room. It must be early evening or early morning as the sky outside was full of pinks and purples. There was a damp folded white cloth on top of my forehead and as I reached to remove it, I noticed I was no longer in the suit I wore to school but in one of my old t-shirts. I also realized I was in my bedroom but with no memory of how I got there.

"Thank goodness you're awake," Heidi sighed.

"Yes Master," Celeste added. "We were worried."

Not knowing if I may be hurt, I gingerly sat up. I felt groggy, but I wasn't in any pain. "How did I get here?"

"We brought you home," Miyako entered with a bowl of soup. I immediately slid back against the wall, doing my best to get away from her. "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you." She put the soup on my nightstand. "When we got you here, I had Celeste clean you up before we laid you down because you really shot a load and I had your mom make some chicken noodle soup."

"Sorry you had to do that," I put my palm over Celeste's hand.

"It was my pleasure, Master."

"Miyako, what's going on?"

"Nothing really, we were all concerned and just waiting for you to wake up."

I narrowed my eyes, "You know what I mean."

Miyako chuckled, "I know. Girls, why don't you wait outside?"

Heidi and Celeste glanced at me for approval. I nodded.

When the door shut, Miyako got serious, "Sometime around the year 140 A.D., there is said to have been a monk that became so in tuned to the world that he reached enlightenment. He was asked to create peace and five gifts were bestowed upon him, one from each basic element of the planet, to help him in his cause. At first, he put it upon himself to be the mediator of good and evil but soon realized he was just one man for such a big world. He decided to bequeath four of the gifts to others to help him in his quest. He searched for the best candidates to become contractors of the gifts, people he could count on to follow in his mission. Though he never had any experience in the art of irezumi, tattooing in English, he somehow knew what to do. The gifts grant the wielder complete power over one of the natural elements of the world as well as life itself. You can still die, but not from natural causes. And so they are handed down to whoever is deemed worthy by the host before death occurs. The element will ensure you live long enough to pass the gift to the next person. When it is time for you to decide, you will know what to do."

This was a lot to take in and I could only think to respond one way. "Why me?"

"I don't know," Miyako giggled. "You would have had to have asked the person who tattooed you, quite impossible now. But know this; the man who did entrust you with your power was the original monk who reached enlightenment."

I sat there, mouth agape. The old man I ran into while in Japan was over two thousand years old. "I don't believe it."

"I myself was born in 1726."

"Did you know the man who did this to me?"

"Only that his name was Togashi Mitsu," Miyako handed me the bowl of soup. "Here, you should eat this."

"And he was murdered?"

"In all likelihood, yes," Miyako put her hand on my thigh. "It is our fate."

"You said there were five natural elements?" This one had me perplexed as I only thought there were four. But I may still be shaky from having passed out.

"Yes, Earth, Air, Water, Fire, and Void." Miyako held out her palm and a fireball appeared. "You can probably guess which one I am," she chuckled.

"Seeing a bronze statue melt was a little disturbing," I shuddered as I recalled the memory.

"I suppose I could've just showed you my tattoo."

"Yeah, the Hilldale Hyenas football team are going to have a hard time rubbing the head of that statue for luck from now on," I smiled. "So, the others are pretty much self-explanatory, but what is the element of Void?"

"Void is all things in the realm of the nonphysical. Thoughts, ideas, the mind, the soul, it is said that the Contractor of the Void has a vast amount of power. The greatest power actually. And that power now lies within you."

Everything about the world that I knew told me I shouldn't believe this, but my recent experiences have told me I should at least consider all this information to be fact. Hell, this woman before me can create a fireball from out of nowhere and I have a slave. "If I have all that power, how come it didn't work on you?"

"The Contractors can use their powers against each other, and what you did to me had an effect, but it is for a limited time. Instead of being permanent like what happened with Heidi and Celeste, it only lasts as long as your concentration holds it when applying it to another Contractor. But that is why you are the most important. The four other elements can be defeated by each other; Air can blow out Fire as if it was a candle but Fire can defeat Air with smoke suffocating the air supply. Earth can crush water like a dam but water can flood Earth. There is no opposite for Void. And this brings me to my final point."

I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath, "No offense, but now what?" I swear my mind was on overload.

"We are in the midst of a war. The Contractor of Earth is out to satisfy her own agenda while myself and the Contractor of Air are teaming up to try and stop her. With the power we have, we can be the very cause of pain and suffering for the world. My colleague and I were actually in Japan the night you received, for the lack of a better term, your baptism, trying to locate Togashi Mitsu to determine which faction he would side with because the Void Contractor is the most powerful and can unify us once again. Our own personal war could very well cause the end of the world."

"What you're telling me is that I determine whether the other Contractors can come together to ensure peace?"

"Yes."

"This is nuts," my head fell back and I let out a sigh as I rubbed my forehead.

"I should let you get some rest," Miyako stood. "We'll talk later."

I had a lot of information to process. I'm supposed to be the savior in stopping some rogue elemental from possibly destroying the world. How could I possibly do that? I don't even know what powers I possess. Sure, I can manipulate minds, but it's obvious that I can't control a Contractor for any real time. I'm just a nobody who had to fuck with people's minds just to get someone to talk to me. Why can't I just live my life?

As I lay there, one thought was prevalent in my mind, the original man who doled out the power saw something in my being to make me the Contractor of the Void. Of course, I ended up using the element to further my own life. Who wouldn't? But does that mean I owe it to the world to try to protect it? Would I want to live under some dictator when I knew I could've prevented it? There were too many questions and I soon succumbed to sleep, unable to answer them.

I felt that I had just nodded off, when in reality, according to my bedside clock, it had been three hours. The room was masked in darkness. I rolled onto my back, when something caught my eye. I was not alone in the room. With my movement, the shadow became one of stealth, lightly stepping toward my bed, perhaps to see if I was still asleep or not.

"Who's there?"

The shadow no longer cared to be covert. This person could have sat in my computer chair or even on the edge of the bed, but noooo, this person dove head first onto me. I gasped at not having seen it coming until the female form was already on top of me, giggling like a schoolgirl. Which she was, but she was also 300 years old, quite the contradiction if you ask me.

"What do you want to discuss now, Miyako? That I'm also somehow the son of Zeus? Or perhaps I'm about to be transported to another dimension in hopes of quelling a zombie invasion?"

"Wow," Miyako glared down at me before her stare softened. "You are who you are; I only delivered the information that resulted in you knowing who that was. I believe the saying you have is don't kill the messenger."