Mystical Trash Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it is." Jahil smiled, as he stood up. He put his arm around me, coaxing me to sit back down under the blanket.

"It all makes sense." I loved Jahil, but more than anything I wanted to save him because I couldn't save my own father.

Jahil kissed my forehead. "It's ok. I love you so much, Sunny. We need to lean on each other for strength." I knew Jahil needed me, he wanted me. Because when he lost his wife he lost everything.

"I need to know if my father can see me."

Jahil grabbed my hand. "Are you certain that is wise?"

"Please," I looked at him with emotional eyes. "This could be my only chance to say goodbye." With that he released my hand. I cautiously emerged from behind the rocks. As I approached I noticed my younger self was waving.

"Who are you looking at?" her father asked. I had my answer- he couldn't see me.

I touched the little girl's hand. "I'm a magical princess from the future," I said, wiping tears from my eyes. "I want you to remember something. In the future, there will be a time when your heart will feel very sad. But you're going to meet a prince; he'll be big and strong, and his love will fill your heart with nothing but joy."

The little girl tilted her head like a doll. "Ok, princess."

I smiled, wondering if when I left I would hold on to this moment as an actual memory. "Goodbye little one."

I returned to Jahil, he patted my shoulder. "Does she see me?" he asked.

The little version of me did seem to be staring. "No clue. What do we do now?"

"Although San Francisco is one of my favorite places I am afraid we do need to return home. I guess it is a blessing that this world appears to be only a vision of a memory, so there is no risk of arrest for public indecency."

I dropped my sheet. "We can be as naughty as we please."

We had to have sex again, and I had to focus my mind on a subject that would result in us getting back to Wisconsin.

I choose to focus on Austin, but my mind drifted to a curious place, I pictured Austin with Tony. Both boys were tall (with Tony's legs, anyway), stunning good looks, lean muscular bodies. I had seen Tony's body up close, and I had seen way more of Austin's then I even wanted to see.

As Jahil made love to me in the sand, the blanket covering our bodies I pictured them having sex in my mother's bed. There was a position I had seen in a video once- similar to missionary position the two men had sex face to face so they could kiss and look into each other's eyes. Both Austin and Tony had undeniably stunning eyes.

The one being penetrated would need to have very limber legs - or removable prosthetics. As they kissed, their soft pouty male-model lips fighting for dominance, their bodies would move in synch. They would feel their hearts beating faster. Drops of Austin's sweat would drip on to Tony's skin, maybe even his hair. Austin would pull Tony's hair as both boys experienced an intense passionate release.

The vision brought Jahil and I back to my room. But in the days that followed my vision would reveal itself to be more of a premonition.

12